>invaded and destroyed half of europe
>allowed germany to be gang raped by every Allied army
>lost to jews
>lost to blacks
>killed himself
>killed his dog
>failed out of art school

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Attached: adolf-hitler---facist-ruler.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yyr5YyPZt6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won, though, as most of his enemies are being raped by arab or african immigrants right now.

no biggie humans aren't perfect

Hail hitler
we fought against a rotten world with courage and honour

I don't. He's responsible for the current degeneracy in the world today.

IQlets trying to feel smart by having forbidden knowledge, same pathetic thought process as conspiracy theories

I'd like to know as well. He was not some paragon of Western virtue. He ended the West.

We worship our Lord Jesus Christ.

>failed out of art school
True MONSTER

He tried to save it from jews.

Meth-addled dictator BEST dictator.

Jews were a nuisance at worst. The immediate threat was Stalin. The long-term threat was demographic, economic, political, and spiritual atrophy. That man broke Western Civilization.

And vice versa lol
He literally spared michlings like it's his zionist duty

Hitler is in Space and still alive. He loves all of you. There is no malice in his heart, only a sincere desire to see you joyful and free of the alien menace occupying your sad little Strafplanet. Repent of your evil and embrace the Endsieg. Come to Space Hitler and be relax.

this

My mom says the same about Elvis.

Pretty good list of accomplishments for a druggy. WTF have you accomplished?

Stalin was a Jew

How could would legal coke be?

Fucking love being a liberal degenerate lads.

I want lawful gear.

Attached: jbp wave 2.jpg (1200x1200, 356K)

>a Jew
Yes idiot, exactly, he was A Jew, not THE Jews. All you achieved with your little genocide is the inception of Israel, congrats.

>>lost to jews
Well not in these days anymore.

>Jews were a nuisance at worst. The immediate threat was (((Communism))).
fuck off kike

Bolshevism may have been initiated by the Jews but then Stalin rose to power and killed them all. By the 1930s communism in the USSR wasnt Jewish.

But that was the plan from the start.

What are you supposed to do when The Soviet Empire, the worst in the world at the time, threatens the continent? Bolshevik spies and revolutionaries were trying to grow communism in Germany and other European nations at the time, and the entire left is still pushing Marxism to this very day. If it weren't for him western Europe could have realistically had the same fate as the Soviet Union, with gulags, starvation, and total collapse after violent revolution from unqualified fools.
He did a whole lot better than anyone else. He gave it a crack and gave the whole world a run for it's money. No one will ever have the guts again. He forced (((The Globalists))) to slow down severely and act more carefully.

We're able to have these discussions on Jow Forums because of him. It could have all been over back then.

stormfags shitted up the board, now everyone even Pat little is controlled opposition, and if you dont call everyone jewish then you're a jew

85% of the Soviet leadership was Jewish. Those Jews killed millions of Whites and raped the rest. You will pay for this.

>fragile white males looking up to another fragile white male who wanted to become a painter but when he couldn't, he took it out on ze joos

You just called yourself a Jew

>why do SOME...
How many?

>Jews were a nuisance at worst. The immediate threat was Stalin.

The majority of the Soviet administration even down to the low levels was Jewish. 85% of the upper level was Jewish and Putin has publicly confirmed this himself. Beria was Stalins right hand and he was a Jew.

Natsocs were here before your balls dropped
lol MY relatives were killed by the commie leadership, or rather it's bureaucrats. Were yours? You wannabe pan European, your own people killed millions of Russians.
In any case the Soviet leadership is still not the Jewish race, they themselves killed many Jews, and last but not least, of course, Ukr*nians aren't white :^) (The people who killed and raped your faggot ancestors were ethnic Russians and they are still proud of that act)

>why do poltards
Out, housenigger

>amphetemines

What

is

an

>amphetemines

you kikey op

because they are low iq brainlets.
pic most definitely related.

Attached: 1520096493170.jpg (1066x600, 269K)

desu the soviets killed lots of people equally because that's what communism is about

>jew shilling for stormfags
really makes you think

The left pushes some flavor of watered down, unimportant liberalism that their capitalist masters tell them to push. Remember the whole fag marriage thing? Perfect example of getting idiots to rally behind a cause that doesn't matter so that they can feel good about themselves afterwards. Oh wow, faggots and dykes can get a piece of paper from the government saying they're gay married now. Glad we did all of that, and that evil "bigots" with their thoughts and viewpoints can be coerced into baking cakes if a faggot's figurative and literal asspain leads him to a lawyer and a court.

They're not literal Marxists, is what I'm saying. Real commies are pretty rare.

Wew, totally, capitalism rules lmao, dildo factories are necessary
Killing everyone equally was what Stalin was about.
How about you at least know your enemy huh? I've read mein kampf
>le flags

>>did a lot of amphetemines
So? Hollywood does it, music industry does it. Not saying it's good. 30s research on drugs wasn't as good as today.

>probably some painkillers as well
What exactly is the problem?

M8 go back to crying about pakis in brit/pol/ and worshipping churchill.

Reminder to eradicate all Jews.

Attached: 1526111876236.jpg (499x800, 76K)

A true man
sad he didnt exterminate every fucking kike of the planet

Attached: tumblr_myv9swvNpp1s2h3kto1_1280-750x400.jpg (750x400, 41K)

He didn't even intend to kill all Jews, how could he achieve that lol? Read about your own hero faggot poser

>implying the soviets would've stayed chill
>bitch stalin wanted europe regardless
>had to hold back because of hitler

You ignore actual things he did. Or the Nazis did.
Won a civil war
Freed the country from globalist who were raping her
Rebuilt Germany industry and infrastructure
Rebuilt Germany army
Reclaimed land lost due to allies being provoked into a war (Germany was shafted by the treaty because of how well they fought in WWI)
With their allies, out produced the entire eastern hemisphere (war only swayed after us production got involved)

>>did a lot of amphetemines and probably some painkillers as well
weird that you are a more capable leader on meth than you are on jews

>>invaded and destroyed half of europe
other way around, half of europe invaded him and got destroyed in the process

>>allowed germany to be gang raped by every Allied army
not the allies fault at all

>>lost to jews
because half of europe decided to follow their kikemasters.

>>lost to blacks
actually a lot of niggers from africa joined his cause

>>killed himself
wrong, literally no basis for this. the skull that was supposedly his even turned out to be female. he went to south america and later likely antarctica/hollow earth

>>killed his dog
probably just as bullshit

>>failed out of art school
an accomplishment to be honest

so the only thing you have against him is an STD which i would guess is bullshit too, and that he failed on saving europe and ultimately the entire world because most of europe and the US decided to follow their kike puppetteers instead of their white brothers. yeah, such an asshole...

sage

Why do people listen to this man?

>talks like a drug addict on a chemical power trip
>got dementia
>invaded and destroyed half of the Middle East/North Africa
>allowed kikes to try to gang rape everybody
>lost honor to kikes
>lost honor to afghans
>is killing everybody everywhere
>droned wedding parties and bombed civilians
>failed out of human school

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: IMG_0266.jpg (300x450, 35K)

turn off meme flag

Fuck off OP we poltards worship him because he make liberal crazy

>we fought

my sides

He defied the jews, and fought hard for Germany and it's people. Losing does not take away anything he has achieved and tried to achieve from saving humanity from the evils of communism, capitalism, and the international jewry.

>allowed germany to be gang raped by every Allied army
this is the worst argument in the history of arguments, maybe ever

>Losing does not take away anything he has achieved and tried to achieve from saving humanity from the evils of communism, capitalism, and the international jewry.
But user, it l i t e r a l l y did

guess what. Romania's Fuhrer Ion Antonescu wanted to fight the Soviets to the end with the Wehrmacht. Communists convinced the king to trap and arrest him to save Romania against capitulation without terms, Antonescu was judged and executed.
We turned our weapons against Germany and became 'allies' with the Soviets. These allies seemingly still angry because the Romanian Army marched with the Wehrmacht to Stalingrad, so they ended up raping, stealing and killing anyone who talked against the communists in Romania.
But don't worry about the King, he was back stabbed as well and the monarchy abolished, he ended up being exiled. Communism took hold of Romania until the 1989 Revolution with the execution of our dictator. The people that are still in power today are the same kikes that learned under the old kikes.

Attached: antonescuhitler.jpg (646x404, 28K)

>syphilis
Every notable evil villain in recent history had this particular STD

>Romanias Führer
sorry, Ceausescu, there is only one Führer.

+1 thank god for Jews. They will destroy the evil white race as god promised in Dead Sea scrolls.

You dont know anything about my history that is why you talk out of your ass.
I wasnt talking about Ceasuescu. I was talking about Antonescu, that had the title 'Conducător' which literally means Führer

And I was calling you Ceausescu, which is literally is the only other Romanian name I know apart from Antonescu - which would have been straight out bad to call you considering he was who you were talking about - and I knew.

This is a lot of disinformation. Most of it is bullshit. Also if you were being honest and listed his accomplishments it would include
>Being a decorated war hero
>The economic miracle of Germany
>winning time magazines man of the year
>Writing the best selling book next to the bible
>Being the most popular politician in the world
>Winning over Austria with more than 99% of the vote
>Making unemployment virtually non-existent in Germany
and the list goes on and on. I'm not a fascist myself (I prefer a republic) but Adolf Hitler was one of the most amazing people in history.

Attached: 1519751086215.png (454x685, 115K)

I know there was only one Fuhrer. I'm sure Hitler didn't call Antonescu Fuhrer. But Antonescu was called the romanian form of Fuhrer here in the country. As was this guy.

Attached: 170217_PLUS_Romanian-Fascism.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x318, 52K)

Too bad you had to suffer under that evil for such a long time. You deserved better. And now we all deserve better.

we still have kikes in the government. same old communist kikes that learned the ancient tactics of communist propaganda

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yyr5YyPZt6Q

But Germans are in that group of people too. So what does that mean?

Attached: _98_89.jpg (332x332, 13K)

that we can always tell you "if you retards wouldnt have been following your kikemasters we would now live in heaven on earth and i wouldnt be a halfblood shitskin"

this