Las Vegas metro area happening

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/15/man-barricades-himself-in-armored-truck-near-hoover-dam-with-notes-for-mr-president-reports-say.amp.html

Happening?! Man barricades himself with an armored vehicle on the Hoover dam asking President Trump to "release the reports..."

Attached: Thehaps.png (1065x1559, 636K)

how the fuck did he get the truck?
Drivers are not allowed to exit the vehicle during drops or pick-ups

Standby

Pretty smart for an autist

Speech Check [75], and told the californian troopers somethings aren't worth dying for.

he's just on it, he didn't take it over. clickbait headline

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

is this about UFOs ?

I can't dig up much more info than what's being reported, which isn't much.

Peak Trump Derangement Syndrome?

It is clickbaity, but not beyond what some people would consider "taking over", the area.

I'm calling it peak boomer q derangement.

Is it possible he could crack open the dam if he's rigged it with explosives like a James Bond movie? Or is this just a whole lot of nothing?

there isnt much. this prob some spook hoax. the guy was arrested without incident. no details.

Also possible. I'm personally ruling nothing out.

checked

and it wouldn't even scratch it. Most energy from the blast would be directed skyward.

I thought he was already arrested.

Equip the big iron!

The amount of firepower required to do that from the top of the dam would be stupidly difficult to attain. Structurally, it's the worst place to bomb.

Can anyone make out what it says on the window? I can't tell if its words or shadows/ smudges

nevermind I took 2 seconds to actually read what was going on

Attached: MutthewLeBurga.png (377x349, 110K)

How did you get this picture of me?
DELET

I live in Hoover Dam, NV and I can confirm bombs have gone off.

What did the sign say?

Blocks Your Path

You lie like American Pig Dog

>Inb4 Mr House wins

You can buy them used for under $10k

What pol, xfiles and Alex Jones can do to a venreble man

Get someone in an alien suit to talk shit for half an hour while the sleeping gass takes effect. Then put him in a barn and pretend it never happened.

Which one of you did this?

Legate Lanius, the absolute madman.

Heh

Is this still going on? wheres the stream

> Fully Metal Jow Forumslack takes over dam, demands Trump keep Q's promises
Holy shit.

Attached: 6o6p21-8Fo8keb.jpg (443x443, 32K)

>Fully Metal boomer

A FUCKING VIGILANTE Q BOOMER DEMANDING DOCUMENTS FUCKING KEKKKKKK

one guy with a SUV has taken over the hoover dam?
lol
I hope it is pic related

Attached: 60f4248de32ed71c_original.jpg (1280x720, 484K)

This boomer needs some shock therapy to be deProgrammed from the Q Larp

PICTURE OF TERRORIST RELEASED!
HE’S PART OF THE ANARCHO-PRIMITIVISM TERRORIST GROUP “Cesar’s Legion!”

Attached: 08D57DEA-8243-44CD-9088-ADA852F1C588.png (619x568, 526K)

>Dahnald! The reports, Dahnald. Release them. Now!

Attached: 1469520621161.jpg (1200x905, 206K)

Hoover Dam just went over my house!

If that truck is full of plastic explosive than he could take out the entire hoover dam, all the water and electricity for vegas and southern nevada.

I used to get out to smoke a cigarette as a driver all the time. Maybe I wanted to get into a gunfight, maybe I didn't, but I still did it.

>Most energy from the blast would be directed skyward.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

The armored truck would make any explosives inside act like an anti-tank mine and direct the force downward.

Attached: crusaderpixel.png (620x710, 41K)

*starts chanting*

Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up!

Attached: original.gif (480x270, 885K)

Attached: 0 0.png (313x315, 231K)