Is it a bad idea for a politically woke person like me to really be interested in working in an advertising/creative...

Is it a bad idea for a politically woke person like me to really be interested in working in an advertising/creative agency? I really the kind of work that creative agencies do, and I’m really into graphic design/motion graphics, but I see that a lot of them is kind of “progressive” and LGBTish. Are creative/ad agencies degenerate?

Attached: AECCDBE3-60CE-4671-9527-F69C69FEAE29.jpg (470x313, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/bZ41x
google.co.id/amp/www.spiegel.de/international/germany/u-s-ad-agency-boosts-right-wing-populist-afd-a-1164956-amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MoDSK3NThCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's the epitomy of poz

As long as you stay the course it's a good thing, we really NEED to re-infiltrate these groups if we ever want to turn things around in the future.

Just don't let them infect you and once you get established try to pave the way for others like us to follow in your footsteps.

webmshare.com/bZ41x

Attached: 1497744590102.png (499x671, 425K)

If you like tip toeing around political discussions while you redo all of your shitskin coworkers work, and watch them get the credit because We Have Diversity Quotas To Fill, go for it

Attached: 1518825855936.jpg (1038x1393, 314K)

>Just don't let them infect you
>implying there's a way back into kike worshipping

we need some top tier graphics for meme war 2 in 2020

For most of us no, but going deep cover into the belly of the beast for a long time isn't something to take lightly.

Attached: 200.gif (480x200, 1.79M)

honestly I'd just be fucking disgusted, I don't think I could take it

I’m a shitskin myself. But believe me, if I’m here, I’m one of yous.

What’s a poz?

I don’t owe yous anything. I don’t owe anyone anything. I don’t have any agenda, I’m just one small person, I can’t make a difference. I only have enough capacity to think about my own welfare. Life is short and I want to enjoy it as much as I can. I’ve wasted 25 years of my life being no one doing nothing. When I see ads, they’re cool, they’re creative and they move people. They infect people and I want to be part of a group that make those things. They control conversations, they control what phrases we use in everyday lives. Btw I’m also interested in copywriting.

It’s refreshing to have my mind be occupied with something other than politics and self-hating about not being white.

Is it morally wrong to not think about the welfare of my group and just work on my own welfare and wellbeingness?

>claims to be politically woke
>only cares about himself doesn't want to use his life and his work to make a positive difference in the world
Guess you aren't that woke bruv.

Attached: 1514923250423.jpg (1024x557, 62K)

no its not just start posting propaganda news so ull redpill more ppl

Propaganda is left wing. Look up Adolf Hitler.

Watch JBP. You can’t change the world, you can only change yourself. The world is in chaos because too many people are trying to “save the world”.

The world runs on individuals pursuing their self interests.

it was propaganda disguised by truth. he was smart guy and i agree with his views but reality is u cant get millions of people to follow and praise u and have that power without any propaganda

they all larp as pc

Right wing ad/media agencies

google.co.id/amp/www.spiegel.de/international/germany/u-s-ad-agency-boosts-right-wing-populist-afd-a-1164956-amp.html

The industry is pretty pozzed

You can do it, but you shouldn't go for an Agency. Work in-house for a more corporate company, with more normal people.

Or if you can at least pretend to get along with people -- work freelance. You will get headhunter assignments that are temporary. It's a good way to test a work environment before jumping in full-time.

There are a lot of fruity Artistés around, but it is actually a real industry that is very fast paced and demanding, so there are also realistic, capable, competent people with a more business oriented outlook.

You can't be too airy fairy or you just won't last. There's a large variety of different types of things you can get into with this...from simple print work to really cutting edge digital stuff.

Corporate environment is boring. Too many traditional people with families. They scare me. They make me feel left out. I’m still hungry for the fun young life, families scare me because I hate women and children. I’m also libertarian and Trumptarian. I want to belong somewhere, I want to have cool friends that listen to cool music too. I’ve never had friends since high school.

the only way to combat faggot market is to make good content promoting strong family values and traditionalism. content is what initially won the kikes our youth's minds, and nowadays with the freedom of information it will be their downfall

This is pure tribalism. They could have promoted anything and you’d advocate for the exact opposite.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoDSK3NThCk

You will be surrounded by this guy

Attached: 1527997195103.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>When I see ads, they’re cool, they’re creative and they move people. They infect people and I want to be part of a group that make those things. They control conversations, they control what phrases we use in everyday lives

Holy fucking christ you are the ultimate goy

Attached: 1457068525950.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

No I mean I’m always impressed by how the combination of cool thought provoking design and copywriting make people convert to a product. Behind ads, are very creative people that can move the hearts of the masses, with beautiful thought provoking design and wordplay. I want to belong in their crowd, their work environment, their scene. I dress good, I smell good, I look good, clearly I belong to the good looking environment as well. I mean have you seen right wing conferences? Scary and disgusting viking dudes. Like ew.

This