My Boyfriend moved in with my husband and kids

>My Boyfriend moved in with my husband and kids
>I told him I didn’t think our marriage was big enough for my new sexual curiosity
>Greenberg

Attached: 7192C343-5CAF-48F5-8702-A841288F5EB1.jpg (721x1839, 622K)

does this need to be pointed out anymore?
Arielle (((Greenberg))).

The white man and the black man can be friends, provided (((somebody))) doesn’t show up and foment trouble.

cool

That has to be unbearable for the husband

>the cut

how about cut that bitch of when she purposes an open marrige

I'd as how long until the boyfriend gets arrested for child molestation, but those kikes would cover up sexual abuse of their own kids before putting a minority behind bars

Kek’d

And people laugh at MGTOW

Imagine being openly cucked in front of your children but being to scared to lose all your shit and have starve yourself to make the csa and alimony payments

Don't play the marriage scam fellas the house always beats you

This won't end well for the husband.

Attached: 1500515707083.png (1315x1784, 262K)

>I'm philosophically aligned with polyamory
stopped reading there, what a faggot

Attached: 1521396258071.jpg (955x960, 237K)

I had a gf who told me that she still had feelings for her dead boyfriend so I waited until it was like -30 before windchill and then I broke up with her when we were walking so her tears would freeze.

Never been more convinced I was correct to enter and remain in monk mode. It's safer to play Russian Roulette than it is to get married.

"Till death do us part...or I get "sexually curious".

Fuck that noise.

it ends about how you would expect. Wife bangs other guys constantly. nerdy guy cant get laid ever. wife loses interest in husband and never bangs him. near 100% chance of a divorce.

>Greenberg

Attached: Emilia-Clarke-Raises-The-Roof-In-laughter-Silliness.gif (457x318, 1.27M)

best advice in this thread
this coming from a married guy with a kid

The reason Jewishness is passed from the mother is because Jewish women aren't attracted to Jewish men, nobody is. I guarantee the husband is a kike and the boyfriend is a goy.

>Greenberg
>Berg

Attached: 1515726963840.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Never gets any easier reading this one. I think I’d kill myself if I was in his position, I don’t even know how you ever come back from subjecting yourself to something like that

I'd put better odds on how long until the husband is politely asked to leave the house, and when he says no, is accused of molestation, and is removed in cuffs. His days are numbered, and if you fed him enough beer, he'd admit he knows it.

Now, imagine the cackling and hissing and yowling if he'd been the one to say "Honey, I'm suddenly sexually curious, and I want to bring a girlfriend home to live with us - but only have sex with me". (Because you know Rob ain't sucking dick.)

Literally best to just kill the wife and her BF in a way that it can't be pinned on you, even if they know you did it.

The kids are also tainted in this depraved scenario. It would be best to commit a quadruple murder-suicide to prevent these creatures from having any further negative influence on society

He's not a husband anymore. He's a roommate.

>Greens(((berg)))

Attached: 4B575340-3ED8-4414-B375-45764E04FADF.png (499x641, 328K)

thats an odd choice for an article image

Attached: 1524279183958m.jpg (952x1024, 125K)

Back before no-fault divorce, this would be grounds for not only divorce, but no alimony.

Back in the frontier days, guys would just up and leave for shit like this, never to be heard from again, they'd start families over with someone else.

I love how glib the article is, saying that women are rewriting the rules of matrimoney - who fucking asked them to, and who said they were the ones who were going to do it? And who said they needed rewriting?

Anyone who marries these days is a fool.

does anyone have an archive link for this one?

Well, if the father now has the kids, he can probably fix them by being a man, and he can find a new wife that's not a slut.

This

nose(((berg)))

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

>tfw you are currently fucking two married women

Feels good man. I'm MGTOW for life.

Attached: jh.png (348x355, 154K)

Every fucking time...

Jews are sexual degenerates

Attached: JewWantsYouInHell.jpg (720x614, 452K)

this hurts to read
I wouldn't blame him if he goes full Benoit
sad for the kids but his wife did this
heartless bitch

Attached: latest[1].jpg (300x400, 30K)