This is why Cohen will flip

The FBI now has over 700 pages of messages Cohen sent using encrypted messaging apps. The only reason guys like Cohen use encrypted messaging apps is when they're doing illegal shit. Cohen knows he's fucked six ways to Sunday.

Attached: why cohen will flip.png (745x840, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/11/states-that-supported-trump-would-get-hit-hardest-in-a-canada-trade-war.html
ajc.com/news/national/sean-hannity-named-cohen-hearing-who-are-michael-cohen-clients/HsKUhe9IduL2EChN42MPFM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The FBI
lol

Attached: 1529080647438.jpg (768x491, 51K)

>cohen

The headline is litterally fake news
How did we lose control of the narrative?

Oh, THIS! And not the other 900 this' that have happened. There is nothing to flip on.
We didn't, you did, stop believing slide posts.

>The FBI

Attached: 1267266659441.jpg (230x207, 22K)

I bet with 16 pages of shredded documents, two blackberries and 731 pages of encrypted messages, there's a lot to flip on. The kind of man who would use a charity to pay off personal debts and buy a signed Tom Brady helmet to hang in his collection and artwork to hang in his bar is the kind of man who has no moral scruples when it comes to breaking the law. It's just a matter of time now.

The spirit of J Edgar Hoover is still alive and well.

> If Cohen doesn't flip by Friday, Cohen flipping is confirmed fake news
This is all fake, and absolutely nothing will come from it. It's just the new Stormy Daniels, and it's not going to end well for Cohen or the left.

I'm a regular guy and I use whatsapp for literally everything. It's superior to SMS in every way even when you don't factor in the encryption

Yeah, but you're not a boomer. How many boomers you know who use encrypted messaging apps? The only ones are criminals.

>Implying cohen or trump did anything illegal

The text messages aren’t incriminating though

So the country is throwing another of its foundational supports, that of attorney client privilege, on the inferno because the democrats lost an election. Perfect.

This will end well and not make our entire court system a joke.

Where do you think you are?

Lol what are even talking about. Atourny client privilege does not extend to the lawyer if they are involved in the crime

They had a taint team go through everything and check everything for privilege and almost nothing was found to be privileged.

Dayyyym

How are they cracking Signal?

>

Neither Cohen nor his clients, including trump, have been indicted or formally accused of a single crime.

(((they))) did, yes.

Cohen is giving them the keys to the encryption.

If it's encrypted, it can't be read. It could be him sending texts to a gay lover. No way to know, no way to force him to decrypt it. He just has to "forget" the password. Woops. Enjoy losing for another 6 years.

Attached: my sides gone.jpg (640x400, 78K)

he already gave them the pass, apparently, suggesting that he doesn't think there's anything bad on it

Comey and the FBI handed Trump the election. Are you people retarded

trump is so fucked

his campaign manager just got LOCKED UP

and now his lawyer and fixer is about to flip

the paid trump shill damage control is out of this world

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

How is he fucked?

I cannot wait for the autistic meltdown on this board when the Trump crime family indictments get filed by the court clerk for the world to see. You will all violently shit yourselves, it's going to be fucking brilliant.

I bet Jow Forums will crash from the sheer volume of reeeee material.

Kek indeed.

LOL, just imagine if they had seized Clinton's blackberries, her server, and reconstructed her shredded documents. Oh wait, the FBI is a bunch of fucking traitorous rat bastards, they would never..

Manafort was locked up for crimes comitted years ago, unrelated to trump or the election. Cohen isn't going to "flip", because he isn't guilty of anything and neither is trump

Yet.

The investigation isn't over. There have been like 25 indictments and five guilty pleas. Hell of a lot of smoke if there's no fire.

Hello, time traveller from spring 2017

>Spacing
>Projection
>Leaf
Neck yourself, faggot.

>731 WhatsApp messages
>"ayyyyyy beers at mine tonight?" x731

shh bby is ok

political theatre nothing will happen

FBI is about to crack open 800 text messages from trump that are just pure shitposting.

Damn how many flippering we're talking about? 4-5? Not looking good for Trump

Zero indictments even related to trump. Zero in the US even related to the election, the only election related indictments were against a russian team that shitposted on facebook, which is apparently not allowed. So no, no smoke, at least not where you claim the fire to be.

and this is also why fb bought whatsapp

so the NSA can finally have the encryption keys to be able to read whatsapp messages.

Everyone should use telegram (it's russian, AND the russian gov tried to block telegram 4 months ago, and after 12 million IP block, realised they could not)

>blackberries
You know why blackberry was so popular?
They are secure by design fuck nuts.

maybe if you morons would separate boomer jokes from actual reality, you'd be taken a little more seriously. anyone Cohen's age on Wall Street or in tech uses WhatsApp or Telegram now. a guy Cohen's age has been using tech longer than you've been alive. one reason I can tell you this is the case is that is keeps the wife out of your shit. of all kinds. financial being one of them.
Christ you teenagers are so out of touch it's like you're the boomers.

They didn't crack shit, Cohen was just too dumb to erase the messages from his phone. The encryption is only against people picking up the stream mid-transfer, it's unencrypted once it gets to the intended user.

>The only reason guys like Cohen use encrypted messaging apps is when they're doing illegal shit.
Encrypted? Like with a cloth?

Attached: Hillary-Vegas-top-640x480.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Cohen is not on wallstreet dude, he's just some nobody lawyer, he has no industry secrets he needs to protect, just illegal dealings he needs to keep secret. But, since he's a boomer he probably doesn't understand how encryption works and just thinks it magically means the FBI can't read any of his messages but he doesn't realize the messages are unencrypted so that he can read them which means he needs to delete them if he wants anyone with his phone not to be able to read them. This really is a time to laugh at boomer stupidity. Manafort was brought down in part because he kept emailing gates pdf files of his bank statements to convert into word for him so he could edit them and then emailing the edited documents back to him to be reconverted back into pdf. This shit is comical.

Correction. Lousy campaigner Hillary and her arrogant, inept campaign team handed Trump the election.

The federal government is such a pile of shit. Literally trash. Every government employee needs to get fucked and die.

Why flip? Spend a year in minimum security prison then wait for your pardon after Trump is re-elected? Write a book.

Trump will never pardon Cohen because then Cohen could be compelled to testify against Trump because he could no longer assert his fifth amendment right to avoid self incrimination.

>boomers are stupid for not paying for adobe acrobat
Silicon valley shill fuck off

Neither will happen, there was no crime

>the fbi

Attached: 1517274779264.jpg (447x438, 16K)

its bullshit they are going after trump by literally reading attorney work product and communications. the fact that deep state is allowed to do this undercuts our entire system

>Trump will never pardon Cohen because then Cohen could be compelled to testify against Trump because he could no longer assert his fifth amendment right to avoid self incrimination.

>Cohen refuses to testify

now congress does what ?

This is an incredibly hilarious post. Thank you Jow Forums, never change.

If trump pardons him for refusing to testify it's over. There is no way you survive impeachment from that.

>Cohen
>Some nobody lawyer
He was literally everybody's lawyer, including HRC

pretty sure you already know the answer to that question

b...b...bu....but.....her emailz

>trump up some charges against a lawyer to get access to his case files in an investigation unrelated to Trump yet somehow still intrinsically related to testifying against him

Honestly, if Trump just blasted Mueller with a shotgun out on the White House lawn I'd still vote for him in 2020. This has all the makings of scummy prosecution.

Yeah encrypted by using whatsapp

There is no "flip". Trump did nothing wrong, so there is nothing to "flip". Unless, of course you use the retarded leftist definition of "flip", which is "provide false testimony against Trump while under duress". When someone is pressured this heavily to lie, he will lie. EVERYONE knows that coerced testimony is inadmissible. Because EVERYONE knows that the defendant will say whatever the prosecutor wants, whether or not it is true.

I think you're thinking of Emmett Flood. Cohen has only ever represented three clients, Trump, The Trump Organization, and Elliot Broidy. Possibly also Sean Hannity, but Hannity denies that.

I encrypt with Protonmail and have never done anything illegal. I like privacy, that's all.

imagine if you had done some shady deals with manafort in the past, be shittin my pants atm.

> Implying DJT did something wrong in the first place.

You cant flip if there is not another side

SAGE

Hey genius, a retired judge has spent the last month reading every thing and concluded that less than two percent could even remotely be considered privileged. And guess what? Did you know that legal advice that constitutes corrupt and illegal activity isn't privileged either? Go to bed, dumbshit.

In which cases did he represent Hannity? Were there any invoices produced? In which cases did he represent Hannity? This should be public record, no? Are you deliberately lying, or just stupid? My guess is BOTH.

flip on what? there was no collusion with russia. i'm sorry to be the one to break this to you.

So, genius, all privileged attorney client records need to be reviewed to see if they are reviewable or not? Get the fuck back to HuffPo, punchy.

You must be retarded, targeting Cohen was the most egregious violation of the attorney client privilege in the history of this country. Cohen could have murdered someone and i would not give one flying fuck in comparison to the crime committed against him and the president of the united states. Mueller and all his buddys will hang for this.

Flipping would ruin his career as a shady lawyer.
His client is literally a billionaire, he won't flip
He's expecting a pardon

implying there's anything to flip about....

sage

cant pardon state crimes

It would be a shame if something happened to that economy of yours buddy

Attached: 1528839124030.png (761x696, 291K)

u realize that shows imports and exports right? That means Ontario buys a lot from u retards. You're losing your best customer.

States that supported Trump would get hit hardest in a Canada trade war
cnbc.com/2018/06/11/states-that-supported-trump-would-get-hit-hardest-in-a-canada-trade-war.html

Attached: red states exports to canada.png (592x782, 68K)

you do understand this is a prosicutor who is empowered only to search out "espiange" by foriegn agents, and his other charges against other people have all been dismissed because those crimes were outside his authorized authority.

Cohen probably represents gangsters and is in danger of losing their business thanks to this (likely lose his whole practice over this, even if he did nothing wrong) and wants it to go away.
so he wants the president to pardon him and kill the investigation into him, and is "hinting" he'll talk to get it.

>Must have Cohen’s Blackberry.

The Blackberries Shillary’s staff used ... meh.

ajc.com/news/national/sean-hannity-named-cohen-hearing-who-are-michael-cohen-clients/HsKUhe9IduL2EChN42MPFM/

Hannity tried to keep his involvement with Cohen a secret but the Judge had the name read aloud in court. You can look up the transcripts if you want. He did manage to get them not to reveal what it was about. Hannity himself says it was advice on real estate.

Attached: 1487299038973.jpg (1200x1184, 210K)

>The only reason guys like Cohen use encrypted messaging apps is when they're doing illegal shit.
FUCK YOU BOOTLICKER!

Attached: 46879743132.jpg (960x684, 83K)

>Encryption is only used by people who do illegal stuff!
List of things you’re using that’s encrypted:
>PGP
>TLS
>HTTPS
>When not logged in computer is encrypted with 256 AES
AES is what Cohen used
>RSA
Wow OP you must be doing ALOT of illegal shit!

It looks like what is going to happen is Cohen will be the fall guy for whole thing and Trump will look bad but he won't be brought down

Oh he is gonna flip!!! wWhat the fuck is this stupid shit???? Keep fucking crying lib faggots.

u realize that shows imports and exports right?
yes faggot it's on the top of the picture. Keep reading and you'll see that canadadian GDP is 30% dependent on US trade and the US is 2% dependent on canadia trade

Attached: Hey_Buddy.jpg (161x239, 21K)

Don't respond to ObamaLeaf posts.

Attached: 1529100803946.jpg (615x615, 100K)

>says weeping man for the hundredth time over the past year and a half

that means we buy a lot of shit from u retards. you're pissing off your #1 customer.

He was trying to do the opposite. God damned salmonniggers

lmao u retards are so dumb

that comey letter a week before the election fucked her up.

everyone knows that how can u retards even deny it

What'sApp with these fucking feds??? Bunch of fucking assholes(FAGGOTS). They make the real FAGGOTS seem reasonable. Anyway doxxing of f a m is going to pay off in the end of them.

>whatsapp
ZUCKED

Attached: mark zuckerberg.jpg (700x970, 260K)

another casualty from the turnip bus model:
"No, he's not my lawyer, anymore."
President Turnip, Friday morning, June 15, 2018, on the White House lawn

and another turnip bus related incident:
“Like, Manafort has nothing to do with our campaign.
… Paul Manafort worked for me for a very short period of time. …
He worked for me, what, for 49 days or something?”

>the sheer volume of reeeee material.
since day one.

Attached: MC got the call.png (333x225, 218K)

man trump has you so cucked it's ridiculous

Where did you get this picture

>wtf does don jr even have to do with trump anyway?

Oh shit, BlackedBerries are going to be cool again???
Finally, normies will leave me alone.

Attached: 1527046057736.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

>the FBI
lol
>flip
also, they keep using this word without knowing its meaning, to.

Attached: 888EE4C1-1429-4E81-924B-24A4C4AD53A7.jpg (2896x2896, 1.46M)

FBI doesn't prosecute state crimes