Mfw if Brazil purges crime and corruption, Jow Forumstards will have zero arguments against racemixing

>mfw if Brazil purges crime and corruption, Jow Forumstards will have zero arguments against racemixing
>mfw we are currently revolutionizing everything from culture to police and politic affairs
>mfw we will actually be able to BTFO Jow Forumstards in our lifetimes
I never felt more patriotic in my whole life, I will laugh everyday when the same murder rates statistics get thrown back at white supremacists.

Attached: 1502608287294.png (373x380, 49K)

t. mad mutt

>if

Did something happen in Brazil today? I was at the RMV and I saw it across the room but couldn't read the tiny tv script.

>if

Prove me wrong, Huebro. If you elect Bolsonaro and purge Leftists, I'd respect you

>if

Attached: Excuse Me.jpg (1024x1024, 244K)

I sincerely hope you succeed

I'm also a mutt :/

big think

Good luck with that lol

>if

>If I come to Lacedaimon, I will burn the city down
>If

>if

Attached: sad_robbie.jpg (2464x1648, 335K)

I wish we'd start buying steal from you guys again, I wouldn't mind helping your economy re boot itself if it helped a fellow Portuguese Jow Forumstard in South America (fuck the Spanish speakers though, most of them are subhuman except for Chile) good luck purging the commies. Also Kuruminha a cute.

[spoiler]>Tfw Spanish heritage mutt[/spoiler]

Attached: kuruminha by_gabriel_naves-dazd79i.png (1024x1044, 490K)

I wish you good luck huefriend. Also, your women are amazing, I'm planning to visit for some sex tourism when things settle down. Any tips on good locations to bang your women?

Attached: 82C8872D-57E3-4A49-B1A3-1D0E8BE2017A-2131-000002E643E8C308.jpg (2197x1463, 425K)

VAI SE FUDER VC TA POSTANDO ESSA MSM MERDA TODO DIA SEU MULATO FUDIDO
BRAZIL WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM CRIME AND CORRUPTION BECAUSE IT HAS MIXED INDIVIDUALS YOU DUMB FUCK
>sage this thread this fucking mullato is posting this shit everyday with the same photo
>qual estado vc mora preto?

It's happening my friend

Attached: 2018-05-11-203107_1366x768_scrot.png (632x411, 40K)

It will still be a crappy place to live because shitskins.

>if

You could get rid of crime and corruption tomorrow and no one would be fucking brazilians. The only people beating your HIC infections per capita is niggers in Africa. I know it's a crazy fucking idea but most people don't want to stick their dick in something that has a 50/50 chance of giving them aids or super-syphillis, faggot.

>The only people beating your HIC infections per capita is niggers in Africa.
HIV is pretty low here m8, it's even lower than the US

It's an incredibly shit country, stop making excuses

>if Brazil purges crime and corruption
But then only tourist will be left in your country

the only way you'll achieve those goals is by removing the non-whites from your country, so have fun with your pipedream

>the problem is always institutional
Why do egalitarian liberals believe this retarded shit?

typical "muh we're all equal" brainwashing

During the Empire there were 0 cases of corruption my friend. Especially because the emperor didn't let any corruption flourish with the Moderator Power

Attached: Pedro_Américo_-_D._Pedro_II_na_abertura_da_Assembléia_Geral.jpg (876x1281, 1.13M)

This is literally impossible here, 70% or more of the population is nonwhite

>MFW Brazil purges crime and corruption by sinking itself to the sea

Attached: 1472996404571.jpg (480x464, 15K)

I just want you to stop shitting up online games though.

Attached: 1502334586431.png (480x360, 123K)

You gotta have a two digit iq if you really think that after Bolsonaro becomes president, things Will magically get better. They won't, most universities are still controlled by leftist, our culture pretty much lacks heroes and we haven't been producing anything of scientific value in the past 20 years.

We are fucked, OP, the problem is that you "right wing" liberals, ancaps, and cuckservatives don't know it yet.

Also, don't be surprised if Bolsonaro ends up losing.

>if

Attached: algae is best.png (1056x2066, 317K)

I unironically look to Brazil as a future model to build the US on once we get rid of these Nazi scum. It's going to be great, the Nazis here will try to argue but they have no choice to go along with it in the long run. It's quite amusing.

Attached: fas.png (417x393, 189K)

>algae are small insects
Oh fuck

You’re the only thing I see when I go on liveleak

It will just trigger an even bigger response by the population, if he loses. Most status-quo politicians want this madness that we live in to continue, and if anything make even bigger their power over the population, there is no way they can continue this madness, Bolsonaro even if he loses has already won

>if

You monkey don't notice that everyone in that pic is white?
I sincerely want to share you optimism. But even if Bolsonaro gets elected and even if miraculously he ends corruption, the average IQ of the population is going to be still 85. There are many smart people in this country, but the average brazilian will never be as rich as an average japanese. However if we have meritocracy and free-market, along with a less degenerate culture then smart people would have better opportunities.

But the chances of that happening are very small.....

just passing by to say that op is retarded and we are in the worst situation we ever have been

e lembrando que rio de janeiro nunca elegeu ninguém decente
ah yes, taking oportunities from people will make everybody magically have more oportunities

You don't need a high IQ population to make a civilized society. If anything, if a country was compromised solely by geniuses it would be impossible to have a government and a country, you fail to see that having a civilization is above individual intelligence. If anything that is the biggest proof that those that parrot this IQ argument don't have a clue about civilization at all.

Attached: kuruminha_render__3_by_matbox99-d6oblcr.png (400x379, 66K)

Your country is soooo fucked lmao
>just end it now shitposter

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1527524040564.jpg (960x1280, 132K)

>It would be impossible to have a government

You say that like it's a bad thing you retarded 85 iq huehuehue monkey

"Things that will never happen." The thread.

stupid dirty monkeys think they are civilized.

>if Brazil purges crime and corruption
that's like saying "if blacks in America stop being violent low-iq criminals"

>If

hues need to show flag to post

>You don't need a high IQ population to make a civilized society

Yes...you do, do you understand how IQ impact you and your personal life? Do you understand how averages work? Fucking low iq mixed race degenerate.

being this mad over the truth

The land of the tranny is going to btfo pol?
Gr8 b8 m8

>if

Attached: 1523405294001.png (500x333, 207K)

>Mfw if Brazil purges crime and corruption
>IF

Attached: 6A21FE72-1DB3-4F53-B34D-B4797FEF82EA.jpg (372x339, 23K)

show flag
você é retardado

Pare de fumar crack mano, esse país continua o mesmo inferno na terra de sempre!

Here the mixed are usually result of white males and brown women. Then when they are poor some end with blacks and create other people result of them who were mixed before, but usually blacks only end with black and dark women, and white dudes end with white, brown women and sometimes the dark and black women, and brown dudes end with brown women and sometimes the dark and black women

But usually, they had more slaves than white people, and the slaves mixed with the other mixed people, but had many white males with black women too

The mixing since in begins on Brazil was white males and woemn, since they don't come with women for this country and wanted to get some women, also the native tribes wanted the white males married with the woemn too to they become friend and also have a powerful friend to protect them against other tribes of natives who wanted to kill each other

White men usually end with brown and white women, but the black girls who are in non-por but also non-rich places, usually in 60% end with white dudes or at least brown dudes too, and in poor places these black girls end with blacks of light skin more and blacks of same dark skin color too.

Our slaves were from Angola, the portuguese and some jewish from portuguese, picked them as slaves for the african slave owners who sell them for basic work in plantation, they were only for rich people anyway, also the women to work in the house, only few people had money to have slaves.

Anyway, had white men who even married with thee women and they weren't slaves, had children with them.

>BRAZIL WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM CRIME AND CORRUPTION BECAUSE IT HAS MIXED INDIVIDUALS

I have to agree.

Attached: images.jpg (428x343, 15K)

yes, as we would solely have chaos and people believing they are the most capable to rule the country. Civilization wouldn't progress at all. It's the collective that makes civilization to thrive not the individual.
>Yes...you do, do you understand how IQ impact you and your personal life? Do you understand how averages work? Fucking low iq mixed race degenerate.
Yes, I do. And you are a huge brainlet if you think that a society can thrive with solely geniuses, societies need brainlets and people with different qualities and not solely intelligence. A society can only thrive when it fulfills all its needs and it is possible to reinvent itself when needed. Having a country solely with geniuses will lead to nothing but war and people enslaving themselves.

you don't deserve a glimpse on my beautiful and strong flag. Monkeys should neck themselves already

You can go to any street poor, normal, rich don't count because have more whites and the women of course will want the white male for being of the same group instinct, but in the other streets, the brown women want a attractive white dude, normal, but if don't have and find a brown dude who is nice with them, they end with a brown dude too, in normal or rich places the white women only want the white males, is very rare to see them wanting other men, and in normal places have dark and black girls with white and brown dudes, and in poor places you see the black girls more with the light skinned fake blacks result of mixing with other mixed people who mixed with them, and blacks.

this

brazilian monkeys should kill themselves.
Drug cartel AMA will behead those apes

That is a very big 'if' user.
As it's utterly impossible and it belongs to the wonderland.
You know it, but you don't want to admit it.

good for brazil m8

You're average brazilian 30-40% black, you guys are literally Africa

jesus christ look at your flags. It looks exactly like the color scheme of my slippers

This thread again? How insecure can one monkey be?

Attached: 47c.jpg (728x1007, 85K)

He was clearly b8ing people

O Bolsonaro seria uma solução pro Brasil se, e é um baita SE, como brasileiros não fossemos um bando de hedonistas de merda e realmente pensassemos nos outros Brasileiros e não no proprio lucro, o problema do Brasil é que está cheio de brasileiros, e mesmo com tudo que tem acontecido desde que aderimos à ideia de democracia, nós não mudamos de atitude, continuamos esperando um salvador da pátria, e tudo que nós temos e vamos continuar tendo
vai ser um bando de ex-escravos comandados por uma elite masonica de merda. Oque poderia dar errado nesse futuro né?

We have this thread everyday. I've gotta say, you're one dedicated mutt.
If you guys fix your shit up, maybe I'll go down there and fuck a couple of natives, for old times sake.

>Tfw bleaching qt Mexican girl from work

I still kinda want to fuck your girls.

>Writing in macaco @gringolandia.org
Bolsonaro will make anime real.

Attached: 1517183019887.gif (234x235, 192K)

>larping as brazil

Attached: monkeys.gif (399x257, 613K)

>IF
a big IF.

>Brazil
>Get rid of crime

Then who will pay your corrupt piece of shit police on the side?

Attached: 1503670593711.jpg (428x287, 35K)

literally who?

>mfw if Brazil purges crime and corruption, Jow Forumstards will have zero arguments against racemixing

This is the equivalent of saying

>mfw if we make Earth flat then NASA will have no arguments against flatearthers.

Attached: 1498074366034.jpg (620x446, 66K)

yeah, good luck with that.

>if

Attached: 837FCCED-1817-4A9C-8663-B34664B13A9C.jpg (614x601, 73K)