Why haven't you taken southern pill yet Jow Forums? Amazing food, hot women, great weather and outdoors...

Why haven't you taken southern pill yet Jow Forums? Amazing food, hot women, great weather and outdoors. Cheap cost of living. It's the largest gathering of conservatives in the world. Even the blacks are more tolerable than northern blacks because they go to church and read the Bible.

Attached: E551B5BC-9CDF-4BA8-B1BE-5E1B586E5EC6.jpg (2100x1645, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=0r9iE89by7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

way too many niggers even if they are better there still niggers

They are very segregated in the inner cities though. They work everywhere but they literally all live in the same neighborhoods and the whites live in their own parts of town.

Every fucking dock worker that is black has taken 3 fucking hours to unload 20 boxes from my trailer. They're lazy shits and they cost me money by being so fucking slow.

Where on the coast do you live?

I'm going to study there for a year
Wish me good luck guys

Attached: 1528382449542.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I'm in Alabama. Hit me up. We will go shooting and drinking in the woods

Super cool :)

jews destroyed the south long ago

Attached: jews cotton trade.jpg (1275x1650, 224K)

ITT: ameritards bragging about their niggers, THE THREAD

The people are generally great. Polite, respectful, good mannered. But the weather is so humid its really hard to do anything outside of AC.

This is how Deliverance begins, pretty sure.

You get used to it. It's only bad during the summer.

Expand

The women are smoking fucking hot

>going to the south to study
>hasn't seen Deliverance
Get on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

Do you even live in the South bro? I'm down here in Louisiana and the niggers are incapable of doing anything productive. Fuck this hellhole.

Nah, once you've seen the women here, there's no need to fuck dudes or animals

I might get some land in SC or Viriginia because the West Coast is too filled with degeneracy for me to want a farm here.

But it's filled with niggers so idk.

inb4 "stay in California, faggot." Fuck you, at least we don't have niggers running rampant everywhere.

Not to be rude but I had no notion that southern women came in any size other than XXXXXXXXXL.

It's really only the inner cities. Outside of that is Trump Land. I wear my Trump hat around all the time and people stop and talk to me and shake my hand. Great conversation starter.

I’ve lived in Orlando, miami, Tallahassee, Mobile, and Atlanta and that’s not true at all

Yeah faggot thats how every state with a large population of niggers is
They all need to go

the south is conservative for the same reason africa is conservative

I hear beastiality is legal in southern states. That true?

SC checking in

Attached: EC406124-A940-45ED-AAFD-0F7684C22174.png (2000x1434, 51K)

have you ever been to alabama or mississippi?
west tennessee?
LOUISIANA?!?!
if you arent in the rural south you're in the jungle.

I went to the south, I saw more coal burners then my entire history living in Pittsburgh. Even the “attractive” women were with niggers. I wish Lincoln was never killed off, then we wouldn’t even have them in our country.

Only for women.

It's too fucking hot. No one was meant to live in this heat.
This, too. Too many niggers.

But the rural areas make up majority of the states. It's easy to avoid them. They aren't even that bad honestly. Northern Blacks are far worse.

You’re welcome

Attached: AE32E864-46F6-41C5-9AB5-1851A2A90CEC.jpg (741x1893, 640K)

>Even the blacks are more tolerable than northern blacks because they go to church and read the Bible.
>they go to church and read the Bible.
Who gives a fuck? They're still biggers. The still commit all the crime. Goddamn, you christcucks are stupid.

What side of the "Gnat Line" do you live on?

Attached: gnat line.jpg (560x426, 61K)

Christians, gun nuts, fat people everywhere, fuck the south. I got chewed out for not praying before a meal in a Tennessee Waffle House....fuck the south.

At least nogs speak english.

>hot women
lol.
>great weather and outdoors
Ah yes, I love disgustingly hot, humid weather, giant spiders and crocodiles, and hurricane season.
>cheap
I wonder why
>largest gathering of conservatives in the world + lots of church and bible
Cuz conservatives and Sunday mass have always been known to be a great time right?

You know where you can find the better version of literally all of these things? A city. There’s a reason it costs more to live there. It’s a desirable environment.

>meme flag and Christ shaming

Hmmm wonder who is behind this post

Attached: E7FF761B-4C72-4BF5-AC57-3E2BC93125A0.jpg (723x1899, 591K)

south is full of fats niggers and illegals

>gun nuts

Kill yourself, lad.

Attached: 1212353633572.png (563x613, 436K)

>Deliverance
jews hate the South: the movie

>marxist Democrat controlled city

Fake news

hoo boy are you missin out. Sure there's more than a "fair" share of fat fucks, comes with being poorer for some reason (never could figure that one out), but by God we have some of the most attractive women in the entire US. They ain't the Quaker or Mormon cute kinda girls, they're the ol' Sally's been stuck out in the boonies with no one but her pap and ma in the house ready to fuck your brains out in the Bayou kinda girls: Fit and Ready. LMAO

Sunshine Vitamins snow negro, they're good for ya.

Attached: 1525059913011.jpg (1116x1420, 336K)

Im from the west but ive traveled down south plenty of times. Caroliners are just like yankees but with southern accents, they lack the southern hospitality seen in KY GA FL or TN where its impossible to avoid friendly small talk. mississipi and alabama are shitholes but theyre niceish. Really interested in moving to kentucky

Attached: 6BEE011D-CBC0-468E-B4EB-F570514FD850.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Huge drug problem though but all that other stuff is pretty alright.

Georgia. It's ok here.

How Christian of you.

copy-pasted nobodies

I guarantee you will see hotter women more often in a city

you've never been to Orlando, fuckin red bastards tore down our Confederate Monument.

>watch another jewish movie that bastardizes the south and paints them as stereotypical sister fuckin rednecks!

Dont listen to the leaf lol

except they are in the country too. yankees dont have rural niggers.
The midwestern white and the resident negro have no interaction with each other.
we simply pay them enough good goy bucks to stay inside their designated chimp zones.

whaddya guys think of this revised flag for Florida. Found it in a thread a while back.

Attached: newFloridaFlag.png (2000x1333, 31K)

>hot women
if you like obesity

>great weather
if you like 100F "feels like 125F" with 96% humidity. fuck that. i'll never live in the south again

>Live in a city, its better

Right...thats why there are floods of people moving away from the cities due to high cost of living, degenerate behavior and being controlled by leftists.

Attached: E4703338-6C03-4FCD-9728-51982A1D6A61.jpg (1536x860, 685K)

Roll tide. You at UA?

Lived in kentucky for 3 years. It was pretty nice. It gets really fucking cold there though.This is coming from some that has lived in the south most of his life so really cold probably means nothing to someone that lives up north.

>A city. There’s a reason it costs more to live there. It’s a desirable environment.
top cuck

yea, I remember the shock when I came home from College to hear about a fuckin Meth house that got busted in the neighborhood a few streets down. I was stunned. I didn't believe there was a Drug Crisis until that day.

As always, these fucking leafs ruin the day

Niggers are not better down south.

>implying Christianity

Nice try, but you still haven't killed yourself.

I can't speak for all the southern states but white Floridian girls are trashy as fuck.

>only state to start civil war
South Carolina is best state

Attached: 630C27EE-12D2-4A7E-815F-CEBA373A32D3.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Yeah found out recently well in the last year or so that there was a crack den house in my neighborhood. And this is an upper middle class neighborhood.

too many niggers. Midwest is best

>food
>women
>outdoors
These are the 3 biggest memes when discussing the superiority of some place. Everyone claims to have the best food, women, and scenery. Good luck finding somewhere that doesn't claim to have those things.

Attached: dwumpf.png (1280x1280, 216K)

I live just north of Palm Beach. Close to the beach. There's usually always a nice ocean breeze, so humidity isn't a problem. Only problem is immigrants are willing to work for low wages, so jobs don't pay well.

wig wearing botox dolls

also best music
youtube.com/watch?v=0r9iE89by7E

d

Terrible weather, surrounded by coons and braptists.

Hard pass.

"Best music" is also a fucking meme. Who doesn't think they have the best music? Some nigger in Kenya thinks he has the best music.

Atlanta is very segregated. what are you talking about?

I live in the south,the women are sorta pretty,most of the outdoors are just fields,and there are a lot of atheist down here too.

Yeah you're retarded. There are tons of beautiful wamen in the south. Most of my family lives in Alabama but theyre spread from Georgia to Texas.

>Redpilled Guido comes to study in the south.

Please eat BBQ, shoot as many guns as you can, and rush a fraternity (mine let international students rush at any point due to the fact that they were only around for a semester or a year) for the true southern experience (what's left of it). The old south is dead, and I will not lie that our women are generally not as attractive as they were said to be. In general though, you will have a great time. If you're in North Carolina, go hang out on the Outer Banks. If you're in Arkansas, oh lawd you're in for some good hillbilly times.

Attached: 1.jpg (210x524, 47K)

>great weather
Lets not get ahead of ourselves there. Today it was 98 with 50% humidity and that is a pleasant day for summer. As long as you avoid cities you avoid niggers so find a nice comfy town, buy land and live in peace.

Attached: 1508110153334.png (1677x1075, 1.93M)

the south is very (self)-segragated, senpai. stop larping you yank nigger

Not recently. Hipsters have gentified most of zone 6. It's not a ghetto wasteland anymore.

As northerns/westerns bitch about they South they move here and vote for their same failed policies.
Vive le Sud!

Attached: 162F383B-5081-42F8-A616-443D3F696313.jpg (900x1200, 219K)

best oranges. checkmate Yankee carpetbaggers btfo

Attached: 1522723884270.png (420x420, 75K)

we've had bad gnats the past 5 years where i live outside of Atlanta the winters have been milder so they have been able to survive further north. its horrible.

Just another
>best food maymay
How about you list something meaningful from Southern Culture?

>Mormon land
>Worse than Baptists
No thanks

Attached: 7D4FA635-0F7D-4B00-BF6A-A338BDEF0E42.jpg (712x749, 95K)

Lived in Alabama my entire life aside from a year here or there spent elsewhere
Pros:
>Cheap. Everything is cheaper than everywhere else
>women are either coal burners(maybe 3%) or they're southern, country as fuck, and will literally submit to your every want and need(the majority of girls raised in bama)
>Chill as fuck
>Did I mention cheap? You can save a fuck ton of money here

Cons:
>Nigs
>No perks like a larger city has
>No lottery, etc. because bible people(That's changing soon though. (((They))) are slowly progressing in this area
>All people want to do is drink and work. The majority of people over 40 believe you need to wage cuck to survive

To recap, sure we may be "backwards", but it's honestly chill here. I've left enough to know what's good about it, and it's definitely the fact that people are really really nice to you, and the majority mean well. Great place to raise a family, retire, etc. Not a great place to be a millenial who wants to travel, explore, etc.

Also, blacks are shitty down here. Dont listen to OP. There are too many and they're mostly all lazy as fuck

Attached: 1480982501764.jpg (640x960, 125K)

manners

Attached: 1524034810106.jpg (407x379, 19K)

There we go! That's something that not everybody on the planet claims to have.

hospitality, too

Grits

Attached: 0CEF9CCE-E312-43A8-AF2D-FA6CE82055F9.jpg (600x600, 200K)

Its about rape. Man rape.

ITT: ..."sweet home Alabama"...

Tea in America

Attached: C6973501-7C15-4C8A-BE08-60404DD5615D.jpg (500x375, 174K)

>food
>meaningful
Food can be made by anybody. It's a shallow way to describe your culture.

well what makes anywhere else superior to The South? We got Gators, manatees, and beautiful swamps/rives too but I'm guessing you're just gonna lump that into "outdoors meme".

>$4.99 for a full tank

GOOOD LOOORDY

still butthurted François?