Male Genital Mutilation

This is a sick, disgusting practice based on sexism and sexual repression. It should be specifically banned (it is already illegal under the 145th Amendment ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602 ) and is indefensible.

Let both men and women decide how much of their sex organs to keep. To forcibly slice off part of a child's genitals is WRONG.

Attached: f.jpg (506x660, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
xtube.com/video-watch/too-tight-circumcision-18957992
pastebin.com/N3KbhFY2
rcinet.ca/en/2015/09/10/canadian-paediatricians-modify-position-on-circumcision/
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4
atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>145th Amendment

Obviously, I mean the 14th Amendment. Excuse the typo.

I just spoke with a woman about it, but i was the one who brought it up first. Her face went into complete shame as I kept prattling on about autism, homosexuality and how all the health benefits were bullshit

kek

Attached: anditsbeautiful.png (609x581, 714K)

You'd do better to talk about the fact that the foreskin is the most specialized sensory tissue of the human penis.

The fact that the human foreskin is so incredibly advanced is part of what separates us from the other apes.

cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/

Yeah dude, that is what was on her face. Not complete terror at having some crazy guy yell at her about homosexuality, autism and circumcision.

I see nothing funny about this.

There is no good reason to mutilate an infant.
Even worse is the Denmark study that showed there was a link between autism and infant genital mutilation. This goes hand in hand with the MRI results a leaf doctor was able to do in order to prove the babies brain suffers irreparable damage. Also, the endocrine system gets fucked and testosterone prduction is stunted

Attached: Circumcision.jpg (498x645, 53K)

Fuck off Muhammad

If you ever wanted an actual men's rights movement, this is the issue that would launch it.

i'll be honest, that part doesn't interest me as much as what the procedure does to the brain.
you need to grow up

I've talked to a dozen students at my university and every single one of them was under the false that there are medical benefits you can only get through circumcision. I genuinely feel we've been brainwashed into the practice. There are no unique benefits if the child is not I'll to begin with.

this guy covers the medical side of it pretty well, and quite honest about it too:
>Child Circumcision: An elephant in the hospital
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

Should I just Google "circumcision and the infant brain" or is there better reading on this? I'm very interested.

Thanks leafriend

Even if you were not circumsized, you would still have a micro-penis. Btw, size DOES matter. Just saying. Enjoy your Jap cartoons user.

bump

It really is a completely disgusting practice and it's very sad that so many defend this jewish trick with such fury because considering they had no choice as to whether or not they would ever know sex or their penis for how it is naturally intended to be, all they can do is cope with stupid insults like "cheese dick" "ant eater this and that" etc.

Here's an idea, rather than getting pissed at us for being natural, how about turn the tide and don't make the same mistake falling for the oldest jewish trick in the book that your parents did.

I agree 100%. I'm literally wearing my foreskin restoration device right now.

its business and brainwash man :D what do u think they do with the foreskins later? foreskins are used in cosmetic industry for cremes lotions and stuff like that. pure brainwash to make ppl think its a good thing, saying shit like youll have better hygiene. ull have the same hygiene like a person with foreskin except u have no foreskin, ur penis head is dried up, lose sensation and you cant masturbate or fuck without lube or spitting on ur dick otherwise it hurts. if foreskin was bad we wouldnt be born with it, everything has a purpose. jew brainwash, money money

Honestly circumcision should be mandatory for white boys and forbidden for for black babies.

Attached: DevAHffXUAAJaFN.jpg (992x558, 56K)

>you cant masturbate or fuck without lube or spitting on ur dick otherwise it hurts

It depends. If they cut you "loosely" you still have some foreskin left, so you can still move it up and down somewhat.

If they cut you "tightly", you end up like this:

xtube.com/video-watch/too-tight-circumcision-18957992

How long till Mohammad is the most popular baby name in Germany?

Circumcision is a Semitic ritual.
If you're not Semitic or are a Christian KNOCK IT OFF STOP IT!
The child has a right to enter life a whole person.
Not one mutilated by its idiot mother.

thankfully there are people who have given me a wealth of info, here's a pastbin of everything i have:
pastebin.com/N3KbhFY2

>tfw american
>despite both parents being pro circumcision, am not circumcized
how lucky am I?

Attached: average american male.jpg (902x960, 79K)

Holy shit thanks brother

christianity doesn't advocate circumcision

Regardless of anyone's race, religion, ethnicity, or linguistic group, they deserve to grow up intact.

World Cup 2022

lucky af desu

seriously, every time i get saddened or depressed, I can managed to push on just because of the few gifts ive been given in life

From 2015: Canadian paediatricians modify position on circumcision
The new position statement says,it “does not recommend the routine circumcision of every newborn male.”
rcinet.ca/en/2015/09/10/canadian-paediatricians-modify-position-on-circumcision/

That's why he said if you're Christian to stop circumcising.

The baseline chemical levels of the brain never return. It is the ultimate betrayal of guardian against ward. To allow this, is treason against your own blood.

Attached: 1504502735383m.jpg (1024x746, 94K)

you're right, i misunderstood, it's late here

This is a good one

Attached: Circumcision_brain_damages_infants_censored.png (653x1024, 733K)

After seeing this photo with your own eyes, how could you ever trust a Jew again? How could you ever allow them into your life? How could you tolerate something this satanic to happen down the street from your homes? They are the synagogue of Satan. They conspired against and murdered Jesus Christ. There is nothing about the Jews I will ever side with. Those who claim to be Jewish and practice Jewish teachings are traitors. They do not deserve sympathy, or mercy. The holocaust never happened, but it should.
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4

Attached: 1526943538647.jpg (580x402, 47K)

bump

What's the point? It's over. Shills will slide. It's their power word.

Attached: Obama_Bahmahet_Artfur-Davis.jpg (1486x1402, 513K)

>Jews get circumcised
>Converts get circumcised
>Slaves get circumcised

If you're cut and you're not a Jew or a Convert, I have bad news for you.

Attached: Shabbath - 137b.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

I love it when people tell me to stop, tells me I'm on the right track

They sell foreskin to face cream companies
>Homo Sapian foreskin for sale
atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429.aspx

Attached: Circumsion - foreskin market.jpg (1763x2966, 480K)

aylmao
the memes are true

Attached: 1524107597975.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

How about a tug?

Attached: 20180615_200445.jpg (900x1600, 139K)

It's not just a North American problem, it's global

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

my beautiful parents said no to the procedure tho

Our pediatrician told us that circumcision was entirely cosmetic and it was up to parents on what to do. Times are changing for this barbarism.

I really hope so

Doctors guilty of RGM (ritual genital mutilation) deserve the firing squad.

We know a married couple who declined to do it. They saw no point and they're Christians.

Bump

I've been told by many people that even christian pastors are pushing it onto the parishioners

Because Christians are too stupid to realize THEY are the chosen people and fall into this Jew worshipping trap like Glen Beck.