The dirty fuckers have done this to every pond and canal I used to fish in as a kid with my dad and brothers

The dirty fuckers have done this to every pond and canal I used to fish in as a kid with my dad and brothers.

One guy even banned non brits from fishing in his and got in trouble with the police

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-002206.jpg (1080x4252, 1.93M)

meh... only the local area will really care about this

Reeeeeee stop calling fucking gippos "romanians" for fucks sake

So you prosecute the guys for theft...problem?

Don't you need a license to fish?

Well the rest of the world views food as food, silly limey. But you stick with your processed cancer meat rather than healthy fresh fish

oi you got a license for that fish? lol brit prison state cucks

I believe in the spirit of catch and release but who the hell eats carp? Gruesome fish, put up a little fight, but bony as hell.

Kek it's pretty funny desu, must suck to be an actual Romanian and get conflated with Romani gypsies all the time.

Prized
Carp
Not knowing anything less than a trout is a bottom feeding garbage fish.

Seriously, just restock it with some goldfish and your prized carp are back.

damn romanians.

>not having your own dams full of fish to fish

I fucking lol out loud at poor fags

We probably need to limit how sharp a fish hook can be. It's supposed to be a sport, not a licence to be a barbarian. The fish have a right to live and deserve our help so I'm going to go make a petition right now and I hope everyone will join me in signing it.

So are those fish endangered or something?
And do you need a license to fish there?

Attached: 1458779369911.jpg (1893x2000, 436K)

If you are going to torture a fish you might as well eat it.

I'm with the Romanians on this.

Grow up supermarket kid

>romanian

Attached: 1505653289992.jpg (382x395, 40K)

£100 permit per County or fishery usually

Not much free fish

All the same

They didn't used to be but they are now. All the fucking commies eat it on their pagan holy holidays so now they come here and empty out entire ponds and lakes. My dad hasn't caught a carp in years when before you would have a few good sized ones in a night, he even saw them taking perch home to eat

Carp are trash fish that these unfortunate Brits are apparently keeping around for practice fishing.

Hunting on the king's land without writ of permission would often result in death in the middle ages.

Bring back the old law.

Carp. Lel

That's an actual romanian on the op pic tho, gyps are browner and have a more warped face

do you remember the polish eating the swans as well?

>illegal fishing
get fucked boot licker

Attached: 1524131282386.png (870x545, 36K)

That's what happens when you've got a queen.

>foreign invaders loot and pillage the local resources
its like a metaphor for the whole UK country

Fucking carp? You niggers introduced them into our systems. They are the most filthy nigger fish in the world. So full of bones you can't eat them and they are just putrid. Can't wait until they release the carp herpes into the syatem to kill them all.

Bow down. Them muslim fishing grounds now.

>Carp
Why is this a problem again?

Attached: 88C0B367-EFB3-463D-8AE7-53ABAE55A5A5.png (626x626, 150K)

tbf we have to have a fishing license.

>why is losing a traditional white father and son past time to brown foreign invaders a problem

Gee I wonder, it's like stealing all the beer in pubs so father and sons can no longer go for their "first" pint together on his 18th

>breaks your law be it Romanian or gypsy
>punish him
I'm all for it.

Ha ha fucking bongs. Carp is cheap as shit in US. Plus all the Asian carp you can get your hands on.

I've seen Asains eat perch here, they just pan fry it whole. Honestly it's kind of impressive.

please dont spread lies hungary-kun.
I'm not denying that southern Romanians are darker than other Romanians but this guy is a gypsy. Look at the eyes. I can tell it from a distance of 2000km. I can smell the shit of him.

They're fucking gyppos. By the time anyone knows a crime has been committed they've got in their caravan and moved to who the fuck knows where.

Attached: Mistress of Oligarchy.jpg (1000x541, 160K)

Based fuck Brit cucks a animal is meant to be eaten if you are hunger

Attached: 1529022057916.jpg (667x499, 29K)

btw I know what you're talking about. We had and have gypsies illegally fishing and even had gypos ban other that werent gypos to fish there.
The difference between you and us was that we beat the shit out of gypsies and dont take their shit.

The Orchs have reached the Shire...

Carp are the nigger of fresh water fish.

>Carp
>fucking carp
wtf. only niggers eat em. Stock your ponds with sunfish, bass, etc.

have you never been fishing cityfag?

Am I being trolled? I have filleted and eaten 100's of perch that I caught.

Introduce some Niugini black bass onto those streams. They’d eat the gyppos

You guys might know, how the fuck do I catch a carp?
There's a pond I fish and there are some monster carp there easily 7 pounds but they aren't attracted to my usual worms or artificial. I've tried corn too but to no avail.

The Poz Police won't even get out of their dildomobile for this one. Perp is too brown = 'I don't see no croimes ere guvna!'

Maggots or green peas.

>must suck to be an actual Romanian

Same thing happened to me, OP. These lakes and streams that I grew up fishing with my grandfather and father, have been completely decimated. First, some gooks released snake heads, and they've out competed the native sport fish. Then, the el Salvadorean illegals started pouring in, and they catch and eat all of the pan fish. A few months ago, I drove by a lake that I grew up fishing, and it was complexity dead--entirely covered with algae.

corn should work. Throw out a can of corn then come back an hour later and you should catch something.

There are plenty of dough bait recipes online for carp.

literally weed. so when you've finished your roach put it on your hook. look it up, hemp is legit b8

communism kept these subhumans under a good terror control.

>be in Army since 2005
>stationed in crappy part of Romania all last year
>"Oh the Gypsies can't be that bad"
>The gippos are fucking horrendous, very demanding, and constantly attempt to steal
>We can't act in aggression such as insulting or confronting them if they initiate some thievery bullshit and have to act super nice or face consequences

I have no love for these people, this pretty much solidified my view on them. The Jews might try to paint them as some sort of handsome/beautiful folk people who "just want to be left alone" but they are squatters of the highest level and lack any sort of decency.

Attached: 1488083578727.png (356x200, 29K)

Try catching a pan fish (like a sunfish or bluegill) that lives in the lake and using it for live bait. Just make sure you follow the seasonal/size regs for whichever species you use for bait.

Legally in a restaurant with your parents consent and presence your can drink from the age of eleven

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.

The fish equivalent of a bolt action ar-15

why do Romanians not do something to change the gypsies name like the Greeks do with macedonia?

>Legally in a restaurant with your parents consent and presence your can drink from the age of eleven

And yet you can't own a butter knife.

Attached: knife 7.png (598x807, 545K)

>Eating carp

Attached: 1528684507553.jpg (640x472, 158K)

>prized
>carp
Wat

Every functional country in the world has fishing regulations you fucking teenager. Have you ever heard of an ecosystem?

It the weird laws we have, for instance, as long as its your own home, children ages 5 and up can legally drink alcohol indoors.

interestingly on that note. North american natives are exempt from huwhite fishing laws. They can use nets and all sorts of shit

oi mate, you got a buggerin' permit for your ecosystem loicense?

this, only asians eat the bottom feeders here