Eric striker going on james allsup show NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=75uyObVKvng

Attached: D43_2496-1500x998.jpg (1500x998, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v2zsg4jUYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks
joe enders is about to have a very rough time

oh jesus this guy is a chubby "proud boy" who can't even grow a mustache
striker has lowered himself. he will win, but he has already lost
this is just some fat guy haha

*proud-onions* catholicuck

Damn, striker is putting in work this week with all these appearances.

Striker gassing the CivNat cucks.

bump

striker is going to completely DESTROY this fuck

fuck off nazbol betamales

Attached: trs nazbol.png (952x823, 1.45M)

eric stricker is the smartest fuck ive listened to in forever.

it's so fucking bad that these guys have spent an hour talking about the church
the moderator of this is a fucking retard. this is terrible
if you want to talk about civic nationalism, you START WITH JEWS AND YOU END WITH NIGGERS

Why so many right wing boot lickers

what does striker look like?

he sounds chad

more church
fuck this
striker is a-ok but this is proof that he can't direct a debate. very weak. if you're in a debate, the main thing you have to do is keep it on track

he is not a big guy
im not fag, but he's not bad-looking. wont go any further

maybe but really Striker has such a wide knowledge that it btfo this retard. outside of everyone that i've listened to i have to say striker is the best. Striker and Enoch are my favorite people to listen too.

Yikes!... 100% Goblino confirmed

striker is a weekly guest on the david duke show
youtube.com/watch?v=9v2zsg4jUYY
he does much, much better in this format than he does in debates like this

ikr? no pics

i do not like david duke to much of a christkike boomer for me.

>Striker and Enoch are my favorite people to listen too.
this

little guy, lean, black hair
he isn't by any stretch. regularly talks about evolution

really, I thought he was really into that christian identity insanity.

this guy is a fucking idiot

Attached: 1505355128284.gif (250x200, 1.22M)

he is. He always refers to america as a white christian nation. I see nothing wrong with that, and I'm not a church-cuck.

dr duke? absolutely not
just skip around the link i posted above. it's a standard show. duke does far better with talking points than anyone else, and he never reaches into churchy stuff

>america as a white christian nation
thats a problem because it really wasn't.
ill check it out.

>that fucking shouting match with Bronxboomer yesterday
and of course that blaring retard turned his mic up to 200% making sure I can't understand anyone without getting my ears raped by his faked laugh every 10 seconds

Attached: 1506536760136.jpg (640x600, 27K)

his show is so fucking boring. the guest just spends the whole time sucking his dick

insanely off-base
if you want to criticize dr dukes show as far as guests are concerned, the obvious criticism would be the fact that he goes a half hour on monologue before they even get a word in
you're not a listener. you're definitely a fag. im completely sure of both of these

holy FUCK this fat civnat is a dumb fuck how does anyone really listen to debates like this.

bump

Who is this Eric Striker?

how is it off base? our two comments aren't even mutually exclusive. the whole time the guest is speaking, they spend the whole time complimenting him.

the only guest who DOESN'T do this is striker, really.

>the only guest who DOESN'T do this is striker
Thursday is really the only good day of dukes show, that's why duke is always stoked af for it.

wait for leftypol to come in and give you a quick rundown on why he's a zio shill who doesn't talk enough about jews

Listening to a Christian and his civic nationalism.hjahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Simply put
Its pointless to have a position ON ANYTHING...PERIOD...if you are a christian.

A Christian purpose is to obey the book and to push Christ on others so he/she gets into heaven.
Thats why Christians are civic nats. Because exclusion of a race will make god damn them in their eyes.

They would throw their childrens future lives away just to earn their OWN entry into heaven.

There is cases in the Bibble where Christians could justify at least prejudices to other races.

Enoch is a kike
but striker is ok

he writes for daily stormer and does a show on TRS, Strike and Mike, and guests on other shows on their network.

i think he used to be a communist, so his views are sometimes interesting in comparison to most of the alt-right's previous libertarian views.

If you could please post them then please do so.
Not calling you out or anything just looking for the info.
(if you know of any)
Thanks

truth.