Finally Indicted

Federal prosecutors have indicted disgraced Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes and former president and chief operating officer, Ramesh “Sunny” Balwani, for defrauding customers and investors, calling their actions a “corporate conspiracy” that “endangered health and lives.”

Attached: IMG_0285.jpg (1536x1668, 317K)

she doesnt look human ...

You can only reply to this post if you actually used Theranos

Listen to her speak, she sounds like a man.

I hope this doesn't hurt her attempts to woo new venture capitalists for her new business. We need more strong woman CEOs.

I was just thinking this earlier. she look like a weird android

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha
pwnd

I think it's her eyes. she has the wide, crazy eyes

is she related to the shooter Holmes?

High T makes women aggressive and manish and competitive. Look at the jawline of a typical female CEO.

Attached: images (11).jpg (275x183, 6K)

no

It also makes them want sex more.

Attached: 1517237817555.png (625x960, 719K)

Now it makes sense.
First domino in the set to fall?

Attached: 1529087543276.jpg (1080x766, 82K)

There it is

Every single time

Attached: 1515296221300.jpg (776x623, 156K)

wrong memeball

Attached: 1514874689075.jpg (890x876, 107K)

I kind of like that bitch. Fuck the investors lolol

>she looks kinda cute
>but only when Chelsea is there for comparison

I mean just LOOK at the mug on CC. Looks like some shit I would have made in Spore way back in the day.

I cannot believe how anybody could have fallen for this.
This was one of the shittiest scams I ever heard of. They pretended to have some blood testing method where they would only use a tenth or so of the usual amount of blood to test for everything imaginable, yet the farthest they got in that project was to send regular amounts of blood to third party testing companies using standard methods. That's it.
Your run of the mill crook trying to sell you magazine or newspaper subscriptions on your doorstep puts more efforts in his cons than these "geniuses".
Or everyone was in on it and investors laundered money through the whole thing.

She is already talking about starting another company.

I wonder how much money she actually has. Theranos is worth nothing, but even though this company was never publicly traded, she still could have sold some of her equity for cash. Seems crazy that you could rip people off, sell equity, be proven a fraud, and still come back to 8 or 9 figure net worth.

>"There it is"
>"Now it makes sense"

I rarely browse Jow Forums, what am I missing her? Some sort of Jewish connection?

yeah with other women.

What's funny is lab testing is *already* miniaturized. Each cuvette running a single test only needs like 10 microliters of serum. Problem is, testing is usually ordered as these giant panels of like 25 assays each. But even then way more blood than what's needed is usually taken.

She was fucking Sunny.

she looks a lot worse than when she was proudly the face of """""Women in Tech"""""

There's always the chance she's wearing a realistic(spray on?) mask. Create a character, then when things go bad, let the character fall.

Walgreens had a doctor on the board of directors that didn't even ask about the technology. Apparently, this woman is completely crazy and obsessed with Steve Jobs, down to holding certain meetings at the same time of day that Jobs did.

>I rarely browse Jow Forums, what am I missing her? Some sort of Jewish connection?
Everything circles back to either the Jews or Clintons. In many cases both.

Attached: 1507072831127.png (850x480, 529K)

I think it's a dude

Thanks for the explanation, user. It did occur to me that her clothes and posture seemed really Hillary-inspired, but wasn't entirely sure

They both make a qt Aryan couple

droid

She has a crazy cute face. I bet shes a demon in the sack.

That's Chelsea Clinton on the right - Hillary's daughter.

>a doctor on the board of directors that didn't even ask about the technology
Typical.
> woman is completely crazy and obsessed
Redundant.

>Finally Indicted

H-how can this be???? Shes a strong kick ass businesswoman who's showing men how its done.

Attached: aaarrrggghh.jpg (310x278, 114K)

have you heard her voice? it's absolutely disgusting

Attached: mysides.png (448x568, 171K)

What? Dude na. She's like a Mrs Potato Head brought to life.

Attached: 1496839433793.gif (284x210, 488K)