What was the QUID PRO QUO between Putin's election assistance and the Trump campaign?

What was the QUID PRO QUO between Putin's election assistance and the Trump campaign?

It just seems odd that people accept this without question.

Attached: Rape_of_Prosepina_.jpg (1280x912, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-cooperate-attorneys-leave-case/story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hey let's team up and BTFO kikes
Pretty sure that's how the conversation went.

god that is fucking unbelievable
now you can piss in a jar and call it art
art is now jewish money laundering and i dare you to prove me wrong

That's an easy one, Trump will lift sanctions against Russia in exchange for the presidency. He still refuses to enact sanctions recently passed by congress and he said Russia should be back in the G7. He is absolutely in Putin's pocket and if you can't see that you have severe cognitive dissonance.

The head of Pluto is vulgarly gay; his crown and beard give him a ridiculous air, while the muscles are strongly marked and the figure poses. It is not a true divinity, but a decorative god

Sanctions hurt the people of a nation. The little guy.
Why do you hate the little guy, Democrat?

wow they even made it to look like an actual skin
look closely to his fingers

>doesn't know anything about Trump or Putin
It's hilarious how easily they turned you into a golem

Where is there proof of Russia doing anything?

>raping the fertility godess is gay
I seriously hope you guys don't think this.

Attached: pluto.png (387x368, 339K)

make Pluto a planet again

If there was assistance - and I'm not convinced there was. It could simply be the fact that the two share a similar worldview.

Putin obviously won't want Hillary to win...she is itching to start a war with Russia. Seems like good reason to me.

What nobody speaks about is the fact that Democrats always interact with with likeminded people in other nations too. I guarantee that Canadian Liberals speak with Democrats and share strategists and things like this. It's not unusual at all.

But the biggest reason this is bullshit, is Israel -- they don't merely help the democrats -- many Democrats literally ARE Israelis. They are inherently a foreign influence. The money and lobbying by Israel is staggering. It's so out in the open people don't seem to notice. Russia is small beans.

>mun dindu

dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

BIGGER

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-15-17h05m55s981.png (1280x720, 724K)

There's currently a special investigation going on to determine that. From what Mueller got from Don Jr, there was a lot of talk about getting Trump hotels in Russia.
Funny enough, Trump talked about building hotels in NK with Little Kim too (on their beautiful beaches).

>Seems like good reason to me

blin

>It just seems odd that people accept this without question.

That's not even the oddest thing. There's been a year and a half of endless "Trump will be arrested/impeached/executed!" articles from everywhere, and the vast majority don't even actually accuse him of a specific crime. It's just axiomatic to them that he's guilty of *something*, and all we need is a democratic congress and/or 5 more years of Mueller to find it. It's bizarre once you notice it.

Like this article from the other day about Cohen "flipping"

abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-cooperate-attorneys-leave-case/story

>This development, which is believed to be imminent, will likely hit the White House, family members, staffers and counsels hard.

>Two sources who are familiar with a warrant in the case told ABC News in April that federal agents were hunting for records tied to Cohen’s personal business dealings and secret deals with Trump's alleged mistresses, media organizations and the 2016 presidential campaign.

No mention of even a hypothetical crime, just an assumption that there's gotta be one there somewhere, if only they look hard enough.

Attached: rq4cvteopl211.jpg (1172x2844, 388K)

Meanwhile, g*rmanic "master race" was barely able to build mud houses.
Dumbest statement I've read today.

This statue always gets me, it's so beautifully well done.

Attached: bernini_pluto_rape_persephone.jpg (979x1306, 783K)

The REALLY odd thing is the lack of curiosity on what Putin expected to gain by flooding Facebook and Twitter with pro-Trump/anti-Clinton propaganda.

That shit wasn't free.

But hey, what do I know.

I'm just a historian. ;)

Attached: fidel-castro.png (782x413, 235K)

>lift sanctions
>russia can sit at the big boy table
gee sounds like a real big deal, yawn