TEXAS YES!

Austin city council orders police to stop arresting blacks and Mexicans. When did Texans become so vibrant and progressive, Jow Forums?

>Austin City Council approves ‘Freedom City’ resolutions

>The Austin City Council unanimously approved a pair of “Freedom City” resolutions on Thursday that target racial disparity in Austin police arrests and how officers interact with undocumented immigrants... The first resolution calls on City Manager Spencer Cronk to work with Austin police to end most discretionary arrests, which happen when an officer chooses to arrest someone for an offense that could result in either a trip to jail or a ticket. The resolution also calls on city leaders to track when, where and why discretionary arrests are made...

>The second resolution asks that police leaders vet and scrutinize requests for immigration enforcement assistance to see if they include a criminal nexus, and whether officers have the proper training to carry out duties associated with those requests.

statesman.com/news/breaking-news/just-austin-city-council-approves-freedom-city-resolutions/XLlE0lXuXnNkoWwXTc4JwN/

Attached: A bailar.jpg (720x720, 450K)

They will still arrest more blacks and mexicans than any other type. This changes nothing.

bump

Watch out Texas, you have a tumor that can rot the entire state from within:

"Marking a disturbing new trend, several municipalities in Maryland have begun allowing noncitizens to vote in town elections; and the City of Chicago now allows noncitizen voting in school advisory council elections.8 To date, no state has extended noncitizen voting beyond municipal elections. This, however, remains a major area of concern. State efforts to extend the franchise to noncitizens undermine the rule of law; blur the distinctions between citizens and noncitizens; and render U.S. elections susceptible to both fraud and foreign influence."

Only affects the Austin PD. Ain't gonna stop Texas DPS State Troopers from arresting illegals. Austin PD doesn't do shit anyway.
t.Austinite

Attached: IMG_1638.jpg (480x720, 278K)

I love your pic. Shame they don't do the wildflower thing anymore

Bluebonnets are fucking all over the place in spring, what are you talking about?

What do you mean? I saw alot of people this year parking dangerously on the side of highways to take their gay ass bluebonnet pictures.

A lot of areas in Houston stopped doing the planting. At least close to me

1. Texas
2. Yes

They do grow naturally. Houston is a dump anyway. They have bigger problems than planting bluebonnets.

I know. Higher violent crime rate than Chicago now

Attached: 1526342605738.png (657x527, 52K)

I would definitely carry everywhere in city.

That's a damn shame. I remember driving along the highways and seeing indian paintbrushes and bluebonnets as far as the eye could see. It was a legacy of Ladybird Johnson.

They are still here.

I did when I lived there.

>implying austin cops do anything except harass white veterans because they are fat manlet spics who are angry the white chad got to mow down sandniggers after highschool and they were to scared to join and risk their lives so they took the easy way out and became a wannabe ober8tors to keep some sense of manlyness

Attached: 1529026599467.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

its already being in fought in court by some recon marine, whos got a shit load of traction and just won a hearing in the supreme court nice try commie faggot

Damn, what did they give you a ticket for?
Also...
>being told what to do makes you a man.

LadyBird Johnson Wildflower Center is booming brainlet

Austin City council is a joke. They built a 20mil homeless shelter directly in 6th street and now the place is crawling with homeless fucking bums on one of THE busiest street in Austin.
They did this not long after throwing up this bullshit "art." Austin City council is operating much like a mini Cali operates in the US. The city council must be purged.

Attached: 82176347891234.png (766x1223, 515K)

Don't forget the gay pride police car.

This. I can't go to drinking downtown without having some homeless people asking for cash. As Jeff Ward says, your city heroes/the ethical and moral heroes your city council.

Jeff Ward is the biggest fucking cuck Ive ever listened to.

What's so bad about him?