Dad dating a negress

MY OWN FATHER IS DATING A NIGGER!
Obviously I hate niggers and especially whites who fuck niggers.

But wtf can I do?? I can't just tell him not to date this woman. I can't even use the genetics argument, he's snipped.

Attached: 1523407041006.png (680x680, 339K)

Anywhere but here.

Just start dressing like a ghost whenever shes around. I hear black women are super scared of ghost

Listen pussy, you just need to be upfront with him and tell him that you don't want him to be a nigger lover. Tell him it will strain or even destroy your relationship. And if he still does, just get in your Lamborghini and drive to your beachside condo and never look back at that nigger lover.

Would you dress as a fucking ghost? What would you do?

I love my dad and want what's best for him. He never had a father figure to teach him this, and so neither did I.
I feel bad about it and want to retain our relationship

Kys

Black pussie is the only pussie accessible to your dad right now. So STFO or give him yours

Introduce him to a huge tiddy older woman you fucking faggot.
Do not let your dad become an oil driller.

Stop caring what other people do. Follow the Floyd Mayweather school of self improvement when asked about Trump protests. "Instead of being in the street nigga you could be like, making a million dollars, stay out of other people's business nigga"

Be openly racist towards her. It will cause problems between her and your dad and they will break up.

protip: she's a man

>stop caring about your family
Such a goy answer. If my sister was dating a gentile I wouldn't tolerate it.

Don't worry about it. He's not going to be reproducing, and that's one more nigger who will not be able to reproduce.

Let your father enjoy himself.

Kek

>I can't even use the genetics argument, he's snipped.

Then why care?

>But wtf can I do??
steal her panties & sniff them

I heard the same story too user.

Attached: Twitter-When-you-and-your-homies-ding-d5143a.png (500x488, 126K)

>sister
That's different from your own father, who will tell you to fuck off and probably slap your face for being a swedecuck up all in his business.

>Implying dad wouldn't kick out his son before he kicks out his free pussy

Well your dad tried a white woman and ended up with you. So he's trying something different in hopes his next son won't turn out gay.

how old is she? is it possible she can still breed?

if so, i would look at it as him preventing her from having nigger babies if she's with him. with him, no spawn can form.

Kys, you're too white for muttrica and your dad finally understood that. He just wants his genes to last in the next generation.

Attached: IMG_4412.jpg (1017x1979, 399K)

You need to tell him straight up that you will move out of his basement and stop relying on him to pay all your bills if this dating a nigger shit continues. Be a fucking man and do it!

Attached: 1528997836338.gif (800x533, 1.55M)

Is he planning on having more kids?
Then who cares, you're not gonna change a 40-50 perhaps 60 something guy on racial preferences, I know something about that.
Stop focusing on your parents and rather redpill your brothers and sisters and have lots of kids and redpill them all.

This. Based dad already had a white son, now hes taking a black baby maker out of the game. Absolutely based.

>implying his dad won't just slap the shot out of him
He won't. Like I said he grew up without a father so he has very little backbone. Whatever I do it will be met with the passive agressiveness of a woman.

White men in the South did it all the time like Strom Thurmond. It was called slumming. He's a man so it's Okay because he's dominating her not the other way around.

There's nothing you can do. Just settle down and enjoy your christmas KFC.

This.
The problem with coal-burning and oil-drilling is unexpected mulatto children.

Kek

Strom Thurmond did it and so did lots of Southern Gentleman.

Very sad.

I don't want to see my dad with a fucking nigger! I get what you're saying because I'm having mixed feelings about it but imagine if your dad was dating a dumb black thot and you had to see her everytime you saw him!

>he's snipped.

fuck her and prank him into thinking he wasn't snipped.

The frog poster understands. Whites will be hunted down and murdered in the next 20 years.

Get a pet snake or violent dog and let it loose in your house whenever your dad brings her over. Negresses are scared of wild-life.

I'd be cool because lots of men in the based Confederate South did it.

Its fucked him up his whole life.
My father is living proof of the need of strong Male role models in a boys life.
My mother cheated on him and screwed him hardcore on the divorce
Then he was engaged to a bitch for 7 years (I hated her so I rarely saw him). She abused him the whole time. I had to defend him on numerous occasions.
Now he is 49, infertile, and dating a negress.

Is she fuckable? You should bang her too and make it a father/son adventure. Kinda like Star Wars.

It's only wrong when it's a white woman with a black man. Now go get your own chocolate puss and stop whining like a bitch

Bring your dollars to eastern Europe and buy a house there before you end up like Afrikaners.
Or move to Texas if you're a WASP. Eastern Europe won't accept you.

Kylo and Han didn’t bang Rey you sicko.

Attached: A6857051-8066-4C31-9258-27C41BD72AA7.gif (500x214, 473K)

i actually cried and peed. i dont remember the last time i laughed so hard.

Attached: 1524965385149.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Methinks you should kill yourself over it without leaving a suicide note. That will show him!

>be wh*te dog
>racist against black
>dad dates black
>unwilling to give him your girlfriend to save him from the darkies.

KYS.

...jack off to her?

Pull down your pants and prove to him white is better. It's the only way boy!

Then who cares?

I accept my fate. I will probably be slaughtered. Silence of the lambs my friend. Hopefully Western Civilization will carry on in Eastern Europe.

KYS?
Kiss your sister?

There he is.

Attached: 1518674724670.gif (320x240, 666K)

>Now he is 49, infertile, and dating a negress.

Attached: 1526120388023.gif (500x455, 466K)

Evolution is real!

stop it shlomo

END HIM

that makes you half nigger lol.

First world problem: My dad is dating a nigger.

Third world problem: My mom and dad are both niggers.

Make it look like your dad is cheating on the nigger. Then they will break up.

make fun of him for dating an ape
he'll get mad at you
and you fuck off an go live your own life

maybe he'll notice that dating the ape ruined his family, and apologize, or maybe he wont
doesnt matter, not worth having a family with someone who is willing to racemix

Lol

Attached: 1526919344872.jpg (358x373, 42K)

holy shit, nevermind then user
you have 2 mothers

It's too late, by now the HIV virus has already entered his bloodstream and started to replicate inside of his dna

At least try something, build communities. That's the reason I can't stand westerners : fast-food fucked up your hormones and reduced your balls to useless containers.
T. foreign worker

Attached: 2017.jpg (720x703, 116K)

You want to do what?

Attached: 1528978984946.webm (640x640, 265K)

Kek

is that what it means?

Your father is cuckboi
Kill him

CALM DOWN SATAN

Yeah, fuck off. Is she at least hot?

Oh hey! A nigger! Got a story for you nigger!
>be me
>two hours ago at work
>black bitch (you can always hear the lips smacking against the reciever) calls up
>says her bill on her rental is way more than stated
>pull her bill up
>SHE FUCKING TINTED HER WINDOWS OM HER RENTAL CAR
>now why would she do that? Not to sell drugs right? Not all niggers sell drugs.
>demands manager
>calls him racist and a liar and threatens to call corporate.
>manager hangs up and we share THAT look.
you know the one nigger. The one every other race shares with each other when dealing with you.

Why should you care, he won't have another child, and he has already done his part. Not your cross to carry. Maybe you can get a piece of that chocolate cake also, if you're lucky.

Well, it could be worse. At the end of the day he's not creating more noglets at least.

your idea of being lucky is very fucked up user

Just let your dad to fuck whoever he wants, he already has white kids, right?
Then just let him enjoy brown pussy

lmao crabs

JERRY JERRY JERRY

Attached: jerry springer.jpg (300x300, 35K)

unironically snap out of your SJW mimicking
idiocy and support your father in his pursuit of happiness in his old age

>two hours ago at work
you had me until then, niggers like you don't have no job.

If my dad was dating a negress i would never speak to him again. Man up and tell him to kick rocks.

Attached: 20180615_211240.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

I'd fuck her

There's a 132% chance that a negress in a 49 year old's age range has some form of sexually transmitted disease. Tell him he's taking on a life sentence of Valtrex at the very least.

Actually laughed out loud. Well done man

>hes snipped
well he might as well be dead anyway

Dealing crack in a parking isn't real work, you know that, right?

disown him, have nothing to do with him. he made his choice in being a monkey fucking degenerate.

Oh yeah, being Black or having black parents is a disgrace here.

probably selling his ass in a parking lot.

Sorry. Since I don't have to choke on Germany's dick 24/7 I got bored and started dealing.

Bump

You obviously skipped thru all the other comments and read mine exclusively. Thank you!