Will the celebration of degeneracy ever end? Or will it only keep getting worse?

Will the celebration of degeneracy ever end? Or will it only keep getting worse?

Attached: 63E346E8-C411-4FF9-B308-D7C9C8790B5E.jpg (1242x1345, 614K)

This scares the Jew the most.

Attached: family-laying-on-grass-jpg_158640_ver1.0_1490908607871_6313167_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (426x240, 33K)

Non-ironically, what is the Jew endgame? Who could be for this?

Only until a major collapse of sorts or massive war. Not even memeing, society usually halts and puts different priorities up when shit goes down because people then will have to deal with extreme realities brought up by such events.

Shut the fuck up faggot, if you have to ask that question you haven't done enough fuckin' research bitch, fuck you.

Attached: image.jpg (500x310, 129K)

No, we are living the non-space opera version of that one old animu.

3 years ago I said this only as a meme, but today I mean it 100% unironically, we should kill the jews

IT NEVER ENDS user. IT'S UP TO YOU TO GET OFF THE RIDE AND BE A MAN.

this is the other things partner - pic related
the author is a black woman
imagine my shock

Attached: 180613172800-05-transgender-fathers-day-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 77K)

Satan won

CNN is now not much different then Buzzfeed.
Maybe Islam is the answer to purging these weirdos?

jesus christ are we in hell?

Not yet didnt spic. You shitskins work for him but you aint won yet nigger

Why does he have an Iron Cross on his shoulder?

>he

>She gave birth. She breastfed. Now, she wants her son to see her as a woman.
F I X E D
I
X
E
D

If only the masses understood that "women's liberation" is jewspeak for male promiscuity

CNN is literally the anti-Christ.

Attached: 1529034838686.jpg (480x319, 26K)

Sadly this is only the beginning...

>woman gets pregnant
>suddenly identifies as a man
>gets modern medicine to make her look like one

OMG GUYS A MAN HAD A BABY.

They do, it's only the elites that push this shit, people down in real life are about as much on board with this as we are, but as usual they're powerless.

as long as jews are at the helm in key points of society, it will continue to do worse.

this is why there needs to be another shoah if we are to take our way of life back.

I was eating lunch today when this article showed up in my news feed. I lost my appetite and my stomach churned. It's literally making me sick

Attached: 1488507854520.jpg (600x681, 176K)

Jow Forums has officially become the equivalent of females feeling insecure over billboards and magazines. this freak show is one person, and people like this represent less than 1% of the population.

what if his son doesnt?
do you just give the child away, whats the plan B here?

thats called poetic justice. its like the gay son born into a strict catholic family vs the conservative son born into a transexual faggot family.
you don't ever get to decide what kind of people your children grow up to be.

Why do they represent 90% of the news, then?

degeneracy by definition leads to its own destruction, so at some point it has to end, the real question is how many will it take down with it.

its a literal article written by some random person. why does it ruin your day? are you an insecure female who thinks shes fat because scarlet johanson is attractive?

>its a literal article written by some random person

it's from CNN, one of the biggest news sources of all time. Going by the Alexa metrics, this article has been read by hundreds of thousands of people in a single day, Father's day, by the way.

Attached: 1461607943826.jpg (540x459, 48K)

yea and CNN is full of people who write articles. millions of women bitch about magazines daily for setting "blah blah beauty standards blah blah" and I justly mock them for it, so I must also mock you for getting triggered over this.

The problem is that you're equivocating all outrage to be equally as foolish as a specific form you've found to be foolish, when in fact the negative feelings surrounding this article (and the myriad others like it) are oftentimes morally justified.

Does anyone have the screen cap of that CNN story about the joys of cuckoldry? I really enjoyed that article.

It will get much worse until, with sudden and surprising violence, it gets better.

Look at his fucking chest