Is she right Jow Forums?

is she right Jow Forums?

Attached: 04097e62df.png (413x330, 25K)

>incel

A term only used by whores who hate guys who don't give them attention.

How the fuck do I know how she feels?

yes, this is my experience as a woman too, I don't hate men, most men are great. Then you have those 2-3% that are not. How are you supposed to know the difference at face value...
I got sexually harassed (e.g. groped) just on my way to uni... Hanging out on Jow Forums also doesn't help because the guys are always talking shit about women. I assume most would never do anything bad, but then you always have that 1-2% that creeps you out in the back of your head... It is nothing personal though, as that woman said, most men are great.
But just look at e.g. Ed Kemper, looks like a totally harmless dude, but is in fact a necrophiliac serial killer... So how are we supposed to tell people apart at face value.

yes but it's mostly niggers and other assorted brown people she should be worried about, statistically speaking

ehh kinda. she makes it sound way more dire than it really is though.

>unfortunately for us women we don't know the good from the bad
yeah that's obvious
as much as women think they are gatekeepers, they are horrible character judges.

On the bright side, if you do encounter a necrophiliac serial killer, you won't know you're being diddled....
...but seriously though, ad a decimal point & then a zero to the percent of men you call creeps, because that is closer to reality than what you've been lead to believe (although you have a lower estimate than some of the twats out there, so that's cool). There are some weird lookin' ugly fuckers that never get laid & are utterly inept socially...& the vast majority of them would do you no harm; you aren't likely to tell on the face which ones would. The opposite with a guy I used to know, though...women loved him, he looked like Keanu Reeves. He had a bad habit of doing downright cruel things to women, enough so that he's currently locked up for giving some chick brain damage. Then again, there's a good chance you'd enjoy it from a guy like him....statistically, better than 2-3% of women would.

Attached: 1529041785629.png (256x239, 140K)

just buy a gun LOOOOOL

this is literally an argument for racial profiling

>time formatting
>metric
don't think she's in burgerland

tits or gtfo

Absolutely abysmal judges of character. The only way I can rationalize it though, is they know they've got a pretty valuable little patch of real estate nestled between their legs. If I had on my best watch & suit walking through the hood unarmed (lets face it, even with a gun most women are defenseless) with a pocket full of cash, I'd be feeling pretty vulnerable, too.

Attached: 1330900672863.gif (300x268, 500K)

Buy gun, carry gun, problem solved. I swear, these fcking vapid thots are incapable of logic.

Attached: thot-b-gon.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Why the fuck would I care?

women can't into logic
>I am presenting myself to the public in it's entirety, why must I be exposed to the worst amongst us?
>it's mens' fault

>women
>right about anything
Lol shes exaggerating for attention and social media cred males are more likely to be victims of violent assault and rape if prison statistics are taken into account(for rape). Walking alone at night as male should give you more worry than a female

Attached: 1529041808894.jpg (231x218, 10K)

"300m" too, didn't even notice
my yuropoor receptors need a tuneup

i guess just buy a fork or something

this is retarded

Then just buy a gun.
It's painfully easy to do.
I managed to smuggle a M9 and a M4A1 this year alone.

Why would you drive your car to then take a bus? I don't understand. Is this considered normal?

>is she right Jow Forums?
She sounds paranoid. The reality is that there is a 95% chance she'll live her life without anything significant happening to her. That's why she has to exaggerate things that happened to her.
I had faggots and women make unwanted comments or even grab my ass, arms, rub my neck or back, etc. without my consent. You won't see me crying on social media about how I've been "sexually abused" or "sexually harassed" because someone grabbing your ass has objectively no significance in your life. Unless you want to be a victim on the internet.

Also, this is a shitty slide thread.
Sage.

Attached: Australia.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Wanna expand upon that statement there faggot ?

>let's use prison rape statistics outside of prison
>a man alone at night is in more danger than a woman
you are retarded

>liberal women making the argument in support of concealed carry without even realizing it
Imagine being so stupid that you're perpetually worried about your safety but you're against the one thing that gives you a chance of fighting off a man.

TLDR, can't you post something interesting?

aye that's the metric part. time doesn't into metric/imperial units. realistically she could probably get pepper spray. or a raep whistle. neither of which would do jack shit, what she needs to be doing if she feels unsafe is raising hell about all the shitskins and agitating for them to be sent back

>Hi Trayvon, if you can can try to put yourself in a white persons shoes. We feel unsafe a lot of the time. I catch the 5.30 bus home and have to walk to my car, I'm constantly doing a check of the bus to see how many blacks there left that might get off at my stop, if any do i don't feel safe until Im in my car and driving off down the road, it's a horrible way to live. Then I read tonight about blacks "polar bear hunting" and then theirs gang members. I've been stalked, physically assaulted and cant even remember the number of times ive the recipients of verbal abuse in the workplace.
>I dont hate blacks, I know many great blacks and have befriended a few, but im wary of blacks and shake my head and wonder at how many are not good blacks; unfortunately for us whites we don't know the good from the bad at face value ( and that counting the ones we dont know who abuse their partners).
>This is one white persons view of 'blacks" and i can tell you now, talk to any of the white folk in your life and they'll have stories to tell you.

>muh woman’s rights
>why do you treat me like a man

Men treat other men like shit, fight them and kill each other. Feminism and the equality from it aren’t always pleasant things.

>is she right Jow Forums?

She is. Around blacks, never relax.

God I wish that was me (on the right)

>and then there's incels
lmao, so? fuck I hate women

Carry a gun lady, jeez. Make a decision not to be a victim, take some classes, get proficient, and carry. It's not for every situation but you can worry less about the bad ones knowing you're capable of defending yourself against a superior assailant.

It's Australia fuckface. Not everything in the world is Europe or usa

ding ding ding

She is paranoid. Better steer clear of crazy.

This woman is Australian? Where the fuck does she live, Melbourne?

I could walk around in a skirt and not even get bashed, if she's careful and doesn't walk around niggers she should be fine.

women are retarded, She never noticed the bad ones are always some shade of brown.

Hi Aaron, if you can try to put yourself in a white women's shoes. We feel unsafe a lot of the time. I catch the 5.30 bus home and have a 300m walk to my car, I'm constantly doing a check of the bus to see how many blacks there left that might get off at my stop, if any do I don't feel safe until I'm in my car and driving off down the road, it's a horrible way to live. Then I read tonight about blacks 'catcalling', and then there's gangbangers. I've been stalked, sexually abused, and can't even remember the number of times I've been the recipients of inappropriate comments in the workplace. I don't hate blacks, I know many great blacks, and have loved a few, but I'm wary of blacks and I shake my head and wonder at how many are not good blacks; unfortunately for us whites we don't know the good from the bad at face value (and that's not counting the ones we do know who abuse their partners). This is one white women's view of 'blacks' and I can tell you now, talk to any of the white women in your life and they'll have stories to tell you.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Jow Forums for 8 years now. I’m a meme warryor and I go to Georgetown. I'm a sports medicine and communications major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based Black men exclusively (its consensual). I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligint than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The only plates I pick up aren’t dishes, their my lifts which are bigger than yours. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

Is Brenda from a country making criminals of those who defend themself?

Maybe Brenda should stop being a paranoid and move to a better country.

The only reason men tolerate women is because they want to fuck them, or because they will get fired/disciplined/ZOG'd. There are literally no other options.

>then there's incels
This is why rule 1 and 2 existed. This woman is afraid of an r9k meme. The normieworld can't handle what goes on here, and every time it leaks out, it goes to shit.

and into my Jow Forumspasta folder this gem goes!

Statistically speaking, if you’re a young black male you are gonna get jumped by young black males. Anything else is excessive worry.

>uni

MY FUCKING SIDES

Attached: 1527448683946.gif (136x102, 516K)

>B-B-but GUNS kill people!!!!!!!!!!1!
Many women just literally cannot comprehend logic.

3/10
work on it

so she should just buy a boomerang?

Hi Brenda, try to put yourself in a Man's position. Many Men are attracted to Women and try to make it known that the Women are attractive. The Men make verbal advances and are slapped with sexual harrasment. If they find a sane Woman, they are slapped with rape for not having a pen and paper around when both adults are drunk and not functioning at full mental capacities in order to write a consent form. If these don't happen, the two will marry and the Woman will sleep around, then file for divorce. The Woman will get lots of money (alimony) and custody of the child/children.
The Man will plead with the court for joint custody, but the Man will not get it because Men are not seen as being able to raise children, but don't tell that to the two Men who just married.

>>a man alone at night is in more danger than a woman
For Assault yes faggot i brought up the rape statistics to show that women dont have it as hard as they like to pretend they do but your probably a roastie anyway so im wasting my time.

Attached: 1528578702401.jpg (538x385, 46K)

Pretty sure that men get assaulted/mugged/murdered by strange men way more than women do.

thats not true you can get jumped by spics too also niggers and spics frequently target whites for robbery and assault look that the crime stats

There are just as many women out there who are total cunts as there are men who are assholes. Get over yourself, bitch.

Attached: See-Nobody-Cares.jpg (620x675, 66K)

>I have an IQ of 146
>comperable

You sir, are a liar.

Put yourself in men's shoes. We feel unsafe a lot of the time. I catch the 5:00 bus home and I'm constantly doing a check of how many young women get on. They gossip and laugh and you can just tell they're mocking you. And they'd always rather sit next to the greasy creep instead of you. Why is that? It's a horrible way to live. I've read about girls uploading public pics of men online to be ridiculed. I've been misled, mindfucked and can't even remember the amount of times I've received inappropriate scathing comments from women. I don't hate women, I've known many great women, and have loved a few. But I'm wary of women and wonder how many are actually good women. Unfortunately for us men we are all judged as bad at face value (unless we are Chad, of course). This is one man's view of women, and I can tell you, talk to many men in your life and they will have stories to tell you.

Attached: daaawwww.jpg (605x399, 88K)

For the men on here. Is preventing violent assault or murder part of your daily routine, rather than merely something you do when you venture into war zones? Because, for women, it is. When I go on a date, I always leave the man’s full name and contact information written next to my computer monitor. This is so the cops can find my body if I go missing. My best friend will call or e-mail me the next morning, and I must answer that call or e-mail before noon-ish, or she begins to worry. If she doesn’t hear from me by three or so, she’ll call the police. My activities after dark are curtailed. Unless I am in a densely-occupied, well-lit space, I won’t go out alone. Even then, I prefer to have a friend or two, or my dogs, with me. Do you follow rules like these?

So when you, a stranger, approach me, I have to ask myself: Will this man rape me?

Do you think I’m overreacting? One in every six Canadian women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime. I bet you don’t think you know any rapists, but consider the sheer number of rapes that must occur. These rapes are not all committed by Phillip Garrido, Brian David Mitchell, or other members of the Brotherhood of Scary Hair and Homemade Religion. While you may assume that none of the men you know are rapists, I can assure you that at least one is. Consider: if every rapist commits an average of ten rapes (a horrifying number, isn’t it?) then the concentration of rapists in the population is still a little overone in sixty. That means four in my graduating class in high school. One among my coworkers. One in the subway car at rush hour. Eleven who work out at my gym. How do I know that you, the nice guy who wants nothing more than companionship and True Love, are not this rapist?

I don’t.

Kek. Fucking Canada.

Women don't even go out at night and a man is actually capable of defending himself. Women have good reason to not go out

Women are higher in Neuroticism so of course they experience more negative emotion.

7/10

ew you've been outdone by a fucking leaf now. shamefur dispray

She's getting uppity

Attached: shock.png (464x538, 371K)

I want a woman who packs a gun and a stashed 6-inch knife to fuckin destroy me if I am not the perfect man she thinks I am.

>Women don't even go out at night
Are you retarded ? they go out to clubs, bars and pretty much anywhere else that will let them party and try to bang chad
>man is actually capable of defending himself
so a women cant buy pepper spray, a taser, guns, knives or any other number of self defense tools ? seriously and you call me retarded you dumb faggot ?

Attached: 1529033183607.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

Ms Pelosi, Oh, how I admire you!

If we were smart, we might be able to utilise this and similar events to get self defense and weapons laws changed. It couldn't be too hard to get people rallying behind the right to carry pepper spray or something. Small steps, but that's the only way you can do it...

Attached: 1527768865346.jpg (735x735, 182K)

Not in America the men here are fucking gay as shit and totally unfuckable. Honestly, the white men blame women but they truly suck. Like, all yall white American men are pure fags get it together.

>so a women cant buy pepper spray, a taser, guns, knives or any other number of self defense tools ? seriously and you call me retarded you dumb faggot ?
No, they can't. They'd get in as much trouble as the attacker.

i get harrassed by ugly women at work all the time, they want to flirt and hang out outside of work and when I don't participate they make every single shift I have with them a living hell purely out of spite, this has happened in my last three jobs

>fuck brenda

roasties take a taxi directly to sluthub and back, barely counts as going out and they are never alone. Also, women are weaker than men even when they are armed

the basedmeme is real, every other white male I work with is under 140 lbs and wear a beanie with a rick and morty t shirt everyday topped off by a chinlet beard, SAD! many such cases.....

That sucks. I bet it makes you wish you were a guy....

Oh wow it's almost like not all people are good people. It's almost like women aren't the only ones victimized by bad people.

But hey, refugees welcome amiright teehee xD

Attached: 1528921451362.jpg (500x303, 28K)

Attached: 1462779536800.png (576x432, 201K)

You should really leave New York. It's not like that everywhere ya know.

In ten years
>"where have all the good men gone?" blogger

Attached: 1500205615127.png (714x802, 943K)

boy dressed in girls clothing. Nice job, "mom".

Yes it is like that everywhere faggot.

yeah, she's right. women DO feel scared all the time. they're women. that's why it's so problematic for them to be free in society. their imaginary fears drive their perceptions of reality, and when they are part of the legislative process, they legislate against their imaginary fears, which restricts the freedom of people for the illusion of safety.

Everywhere you go I'm guessing....

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1527473332482.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Not much business going on in those pics. More like a 10-cent bubble-gum purchase.

This is pasta I think but if not Ms 146 take note:
Wether
intelligint
comperable
their

Nope you are an angsty teen product of a substandard educational system with delusions of grandeur. Probably eating Pringles and jumping between here and facebook.

Literally the first line
>i'm a wooomaaaaaannnnn pay attention to meee

Everywhere I go see fags, yes.

my fetish is getting tricked into fucking bois

You should stop hanging out in places full of fags. Unless, of course, that's your thing then have at it.

if you leave the kitchen you lose its protections.

don't leave and I won't rape you

Mixture of elaborating her fantasy of being dominated and being seen as a sexual object/bragging about how hard women have it in life when she's well aware of the myriad of benefits.
Women are funny creatures. Best not to take them seriously (pro-tip: they hate it when you do).

I would never take a womens words at face value because they really can't rationalize anything properly

Attached: women.jpg (1200x2125, 349K)

>Scared of incels
She's retarded. If she actually wanted to do anything about it she would just take legit self-defense classes or get a pistol permit. These thots need to actually stand up for themselves and stop enjoying their perma-victim lifestyle.

Show your fucking titties, you stupid goddamn cunt

if she feels unsafe going outside, dont go outside

Good, women need to be more and more afraid. Maybe one day they'll understand why they weren't allowed to leave the house by themselves and why chaperones existed.

you're a stupid cunt