Africans want to be fat Americans so bad they deep fry their food in electrical transformer oil

> Africans want to be fat Americans so bad they deep fry their food in electrical transformer oil

Attached: 4k-53N.png (825x631, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/kenya-electricity/thieves-fry-kenyas-power-grid-to-cook-fast-food-idUSL6N0U81JB20141227
archive.is/nTGA2
apps.geindustrial.com/publibrary/checkout/Dielectric?TNR=White Papers|Dielectric|generic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult_programming
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers lack the part of the brain that allows foresight. this is why they are always and will always be mankind's examples of an abject failure of a race.

>Drink transformer oil
>Become transformer

Attached: 1515087288202.jpg (498x456, 48K)

>failure of a race.
says the guy who spends all day on Jow Forums and will never make more than minimum wage kek

>kenya

Attached: 1516235365306.png (691x563, 625K)

Doesn't it have pcbs etc?

>all that projecting
seething

They're so fucking stupid they will destroy their own infrastructure for a few meals.

Still better than knocking down transformers and frying cats in them.

yes luckily the AIDS will probably kill the nigger before the cancer does

Isn't that mineral oil?

Attached: tcoyCsq.jpg (800x759, 85K)

>Stop judging collectives
>ALL YOU 4CHANNERS ARE WHITE SUPREMACIST NEETS WHO WANT TO SMASH KIKE BABIES WITH HAMMERS!
kkk dude.

>Optimus Prime died for this

This would be the equivalent of us dismantling an abandoned alien ship so we can use its shell as a shed.

>implying niggers aren't a failure of a race
I'm sure in your tiny mind, the nigger's failures are because of colonialism or some other equally stupid shit.

I am a public service employee making more than you and I'm on Jow Forums every night. :]

You tell us, fbi-user.

As much as a failure he could be, it's still better than a nigger cannibalizing public infrastructure for cooking oil

>niggers transforming into chikudus

Attached: 0163abbyross-cover.jpg (760x430, 74K)

those are leaded and full of heavy metals and chemical pollutants

kek, keep believing that shit shlomo
All my posts about holocaust denial were 100% satire btw because anything else would be illegal

>US ip
Confirmed nigger

White people really are keeping them down something fierce, huh?

What does the fluid contain and what happens when you digest it though?

Donkey Sanctuary?

is anyone else alarmed that nogs seem to be mastering the wheel

fire can't be far behind

Attached: 1527622923741.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wasn't there a hazard warning about electrical power transformer oil containing PCBs?
Can we make Africans cooking with transformer oil a trend?

This fucking article man...
reuters.com/article/kenya-electricity/thieves-fry-kenyas-power-grid-to-cook-fast-food-idUSL6N0U81JB20141227
Or...
archive.is/nTGA2

>Kenya has even had some success fighting transformer vandalism. In 2013, 535 transformers were vandalised across the country, a stark drop from 898 in 2011, according to Kenya Power.

Yes
>Within hours of the power going out, transformer oil can end up on the street, where it creates another health and environmental problem because it contains highly toxic polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). The United States banned PCBs in 1979.
>“Consumption of PCB-laden chips poses a health risk to Kenyans in a country where health services are already underfunded and doctors are in short supply,” said Dr. Esther Maina a biochemist at the University of Nairobi. But use of the oil is so widespread that she, herself, got sick from it when she bought chips at a roadside stand.
>Kenya Power, the firm that distributes power in Kenya, is now thinking about building transformers that don’t use oil. Such transformers are not widely used and cost about half again as much as ones that do use oil.

They are literally considering building transformers that don't use oil so people don't fucking die from it. Lmao, if you're going to bother why not just make it so toxic that you just die from ingesting it? I'll bet that if you do that then people will stop using it for food really fucking quick, or at the very least the demand for food will drop really fucking quick...

We can meme it.
Transformer oil, more than eyes the meat.

The pinnacle of nigger engineering

>tfw when you see chimp on the yellow shirt

Attached: you are now aware.jpg (454x557, 26K)

And yet none of them thought to just add a third wheel.

>taking advantage of what our forefathers gave us
SEETHING

HOW DO WE SHIP MORE PCB OIL TO AFRICA

WHERE DO I BUY SOME

Attached: 1494518394179.png (800x769, 126K)

truth is stranger than fiction

electrical fag here. Transformers contain mineral oil AKA baby oil, Because its not to flammable when a transformer blows up.
>mfw someone is eating that shit

Attached: 1340407732647.gif (400x309, 499K)

Attached: this.jpg (1102x464, 403K)

apps.geindustrial.com/publibrary/checkout/Dielectric?TNR=White Papers|Dielectric|generic

what happens if you eat it?

They are the third wheel.

What I'm finding is that mineral oi,l when ingested in small amounts, has a laxative effect. That's funny.

>consuming transformer mineral oil
Aside from illness, your GI tract will protest harder than a triggered trans-fat BLM SJW and flush it out, causing unfathomable amounts of terrorslush to flow out of your anus. Your innocence (what's left of it) and your dignity will go along with it.

Imagine eating stuff fried in it. BRRAAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFFFFTTT

If it is old transformers It is full of pcb's. That stuff smells like burnt plastic, it stinks and a great source of cancer.

If you eat it raw? I think you would shit cancer oil?

Attached: huffspaceman.jpg (640x458, 59K)

>SMASH KIKE BABIES WITH HAMMERS!

Actually my dude, I very much want to do that.

Attached: NotBad.jpg (618x412, 43K)

Nice to see POL princess

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Look at all the overgrown bush and shrubs there, they could plant any kind of crops for oil instead of leaving that land to waste.

Hopefully several nigger deaths were the result

we could do fusion cuisine Hatian/Kenyan.
A dirt cookie fried in transformer oil.
Multiculturalism is beautiful.

What an absolute hell

>They're so fucking stupid they will destroy their own infrastructure for a few meals.

Meals that will eventually kill them, yes.

I mean, its innately toxic nature might actually be a good thing if you're cooking spoiled bushmeat in it.

As bad as ingesting the poisonous oil is, Ebola-chan lives in the meat of monkeys and bats, so cooking your meat in poison postent enough to remove the microbial menace might actually be less dangerous than eating that same meat otherwise.

They'll die of AIDS or gang violence first

Still better than the Chinese

Attached: 1424055052539.jpg (660x437, 71K)

you're also a nigger though.

Is Africa really that bad they want to be an American?

i hope its just food
not them making gutter oil

Attached: 1522120151743.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Fuck you and your stupid cat cia nigger

This is the kind of shit I tell people and they don't believe it. It's a shame. If I were to source this, I would probably be fired, ostracized, excommunicated, banished, single and friendless. The truth used to matter. The truth used to be a virtue. Fuck Kenya and all of The nigger babies in it. I hope they all eat PCBs

stay longer newfag

>Lurk Moar Feggit
Ftfy

how do you know he is fbi?

>spot the nigger

the fuck they aren't a separate species

Attached: 1487013122328.gif (319x240, 434K)

Transformer oil is the new bleach

This is worse than Chinese sewer oil.

Of course they are a separate race, its only 'they' dont want you to know that.

Attached: 1499214821535.gif (274x254, 3.86M)

Also, I thought blacks invented fried chicken and such, how do they not know how to cook it?

the scots made the fried chicken the africans enriched it

>Lmao, if you're going to bother why not just make it so toxic that you just die from ingesting it?

think of all those potential doctors and engineers we'd lose to your foolish and racist decisions.

Isn't this oil toxic to the human body.

no, no. destroying thousands of dollars of public property for a few liters of toxic grease in which to fry roadkill is what a well-adjusted human does.

My sides are in orbit. I never laugh.

Attached: IMG_0886.gif (500x281, 561K)

Wouldn't it be easier to just start an organised society,observe the rule of law, commit to working regular hours, devote resources towards agriculture, reduce the excessive birthrate and then eat to excess if you want to get fat.

they are not at all under-evolved proto-humans who are fundamentally incompatible with advanced civilization.

It's toxic to anything. I'm doing a Hazmat course right now and you know what you do when you have a transformer fire/spill? You dig a 6 foot by 6 foot hole at the contamination site and haul the dirt off as toxic waste..... And these fuckers are using it as cooking oil.

Attached: 1526867761864.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>And these fuckers are using it as cooking oil.

because they're dumb and impulsive. and they'll never not be dumb and impulsive.

Filename.

Attached: 0973528968.jpg (744x481, 137K)

This shit happens in African countries all the time, humanitarians go in, build some infrastructure for them, and before long someone tears it down just to sell the parts
All the stories you hear about Africans sabotaging their future make it clear they're incapable of thinking beyond the present

what gets me most about the chikudu things is that spring you can see on the one in the middle. Even the video of the guy who "invented" it shows him putting the spring there. But it's not connected to anything, it just flops around uselessly. Obviously they can see the suspension springs on cars and motorcycles, but they apparently have no idea what those springs are for. It's like they think just attaching a spring anywhere is good enough, like they're good luck charms or something. Is it laziness or incompetence or just idiocy? If you can down the guy making those wooden carts and really asked him what that spring was for, could he tell you?

What is even more insane is that they probably take those springs from vehicles or other manufactured goods. More work and labor and thought went into making the spring than that wooden cart. And it does nothing, it just flops around like a dick in the wind.

>but they apparently have no idea what those springs are for. It's like they think just attaching a spring anywhere is good enough, like they're good luck charms or something. Is it laziness or incompetence or just idiocy?

pajeets commit similar atrocities with computer code

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult_programming

>The term cargo cult, as an idiom, originally referred to aboriginal religions that grew up in the South Pacific after World War II. The practices of these groups centered on building elaborate mock-ups of airplanes and military landing strips in the hope of summoning the god-like airplanes that had brought marvelous cargo during the war.[2][3] Use of the term in computer programming probably derives from Richard Feynman's characterization of certain practices as cargo cult science.[3][4]

in short, it's because, you guessed it, they're dumber than rocks.

Check out dealing with Chlorine Trifluoride spills.

Attached: ew.jpg (1200x788, 820K)

we can all see how this ends up

Attached: copper theif.webm (220x400, 703K)

Never thought Id see someone dumb enough to drink transformer oil or do anything with it.
Stay away from transformers.
But for you civil war folks, its very easy to destroy infrastructure, heh.

As funny as that is I think they beat us to the punch.

the fuck

You need to be on the pulse of the cutting edge technology coming out of Nigeria.

Attached: Submarine Helicopter.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

that looks fucking apocalyptic man

Nah, you'll be safe for at least a few more centuries. Like everything nogs make, it's just a very basic copy niggered together with scrap.
And of course, they weren't able to make it actually practical. I can't even imagine how they use those things, they can hardly stand on them, it's too tall. Do they just sit on it and use it as a Flintstones motorcycle?

Attached: town_7xl_adult_scooter_-_grey_oxelo_8377411_1333245[1].jpg_k=8c00b5ba604ebcc6c185873f764ced1c.jpg (2000x2000, 127K)

>SMASH KIKE BABIES WITH HAMMERS!
I'm not married to the idea of using hammers, but I do want to slaughter kike babies, yes.

i can appreciate that it takes some crafting skill to build that. but not very much. they're not modern humans.

Fried chicken nigger!

>Somehow Africa's population will boom

JUST

Nigger tried to steal electricity

>I can't even imagine how they use those things

i saw a video a while ago. they actually use them to move cargo about. apparently they sell for around 50-100$ iirc.

Evil wh*toids booby-trapped their cooking oil stash With stolen African black Majiks