Wtf Jow Forums

Somehow #droptheB is actually gaining support and is talked about a lot. Someone even wrote an article.
I honestly didn't think this shitty psyop would last more than a few hours. Congrats Jow Forums, we're jews now.

pinknews.co.uk/2018/06/15/drop-the-b-bisexual-lgbt/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Attached: dropb.png (776x364, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cjvv53hYHhg
archive.is/enBe1
youtu.be/OidmRZQrwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi0jiAv6IVQ
youtu.be/4yxsQ18oM3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b stands for bass

Don't drop the b. There may be a million tumblr genders, but I only give a damn about two.

This stuff hits them where it really hurts. Divide and Conquer tactics are extremely effective against any and all SJW or SJW-like groups as the only thing keeping them together is their hatred for straight white males. They ALWAYS turn on each other eventually, so why not kickstart the process, even just for fun?

Yes, they're a movement motivated by envy.

Attached: IMG_3431.png (500x500, 64K)

bisexuality is a myth anyways, it's just having one foot in the closet

Pic very related

Attached: ItWasProphesized.png (834x460, 126K)

>Congrats Jow Forums, we're jews now.
We the jews now. Literally.

Romans 9:6, "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For theyarenot all Israel, which are of Israel"

We are gods true chosen people, he has chosen us to battle the synagogue of satan. Never give up lads.

Attached: 1527829442003.jpg (1040x977, 653K)

one of your better recent ideas, too bad you guys are too stupid to hide that it's obviously from Jow Forums

Man it's not even memes anymore, we really are a new sect of jews. This is fucking epin

>implying your dumb queer friends wont just go with it because they agree

youtube.com/watch?v=Cjvv53hYHhg

Attached: red.jpg (895x693, 76K)

Archive faggot.
archive.is/enBe1

Gays are not a significant voting bloc.

Another tactic to take would be to advocate the replacement of the letter. Since Bisexuality represents oppression through the gender binary; polyamory/pansexuality should replace it.

The infighting shall bring us glory.

#LGPT

Mmm that's a tasty idea fren

To defeat the Jew,
You must become the Jew.

Attached: 1528584756647.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Well, this is not wrong, at this point we really are jews.

>all LGBT organizations are now bigoted

n-no!

youtu.be/OidmRZQrwpQ

Sieg Vey.

We should get them to include pedophilia and beastiality next.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Then once enough people glom onto it we spread the rumor the P stands for Pedosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gi0jiAv6IVQ

Bifag here. I literally don't understand why Tranny's are a group. It's literally a mental illness that you can't find in nature. I don't even really think you can find Female-Female sex in the animal kingdom either when I think about it.

You ever had two female dogs as pets? They will fight for dominance.

Are people unironically supporting this? Is it really that easy to just inject memes in and split the movement?

What is the full acronym?
I only thought it went to LGBTQ because I went to a trade school

Doesn’t pansexual cover you will fuck anything? All of this muh 700 genders and pansexuality really does put bi in a tough spot. Bi means “why not both?” Gay means dudes only. Lesbian means chicks only. Hmmm.

Yes

Leftists are a wiley bunch. They are like rabid dogs looking for something to attack.

It's suppose to just be LGBT. The Q are just fucking faggots that want to be special.

Probably the only thing that I can agree with TERFs on. Well, that and we both like pussy.

Look for #droptheB on twitter

Don't be a bigot user...

Attached: LGBTTQQIAAP.png (1686x74, 18K)

Actually some TERFs arent lesbians they're women who's husbands became fucking trannys

The Q for “queer” has become pretty standard for some reason. There is a whole alphabet soup that follows it, but most just don’t bother.

>Since Bisexuality represents oppression through the gender binary
But that's what transexuals do.

>Congrats Jow Forums, we're jews now.
No, we're not jews unless we can find a way to make money from this.

Attached: 1497217012038.jpg (1000x684, 301K)

We have girls on tonight! I like TERFs. Well, not LIKE like, but I like them. I just wish they could be more vocal. I suspect a lot of blobs who couldn’t get laid decided they were lesbians and drown them out. Tranny freaks do not belong in womens’ restrooms or sporting events. They’ve become so championed lately that I honestly would not complain if all 200 of them were rounded up and gassed.

>LGBTQ
it's LGBT2QI (not shitposting) last time I checked. That's how rediculous it's become

Drop it all

Lesbian and Gay are the same fucking thing

Bisexuality for all purposes is just Gay

Transexuals have nothing to do with sexual orientation and do not even share the same plight

It's just G

>dropping the B
>not the T

Attached: 1468301222210.jpg (251x238, 7K)

Hasn't Jow Forums always used extremely Jewish strategies? Spreading racist edits of leftist webcomics has been a thing for quite a while.

It’s called Jewing the Jews.

Attached: 88767C6A-1A98-4C3E-9CB2-3EE61E00D788.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

based

No. MAGA!

>if they drop the B they'll also have to drop the L and the G

Attached: moonman topkek.jpg (125x110, 3K)

LGBTQQIAA+
Was one I saw on a corporate website.

There's also the official acronym used by the Canadian government, LGBTQIA2S+

Attached: LOOK.jpg (568x427, 144K)

>bi
>two or more
Don't mind me guys, just going to hop on my seven-wheeled bicycle to make trip through Europe, luckily I'm bi-lingual so I won't have any trouble with the 24 languages. Really, I should do this biennially, I'll let you know next time I leave in 5 years too.

Attached: Capture.png (524x155, 14K)

bassed

Attached: bass.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Why didn't Jow Forums go after trannies? They are worse than gays and its easier to find articles making them look bad.

Where's the H for hetoronomative? Not very inclusive...
#includetheh

there's nothing wrong with bass to trout

The thing is that they do it naturally and of their own volition anyway. They're always eating each other alive in a race to the bottom of who is most progressive, or rather submissive.

And then the T won’t make sense because why switch genders if you don’t know what genders are.

Actually Pansexual means you are attracted to all genders. Bisexual means you are attracted to both sexes.
Only Anglophone can be so retarded to conflate gender and sex.

>Drop it all
after tying a rope around its neck

Gender is fluid, sex is not. A drag queen is not a transsexual.

>twitter has blocked every single one of my twitter accounts
>even the ones that haven't said anything mean

Attached: mystery poster.jpg (880x880, 129K)

Does this suprise you, the fags have always had a resentment towards the bisexual master race for being their toy for a moment before the bi's get back to their biological imperitives like they're suppose to.

Attached: image.jpg (630x480, 76K)

>Gender is fluid, sex is not
follow 45% of your people and kys

>Gender is fluid

Attached: laughing gril.jpg (697x480, 85K)

What about the Apache Helicopters?

#AddTheAH

The Dutch / toothpaste would love it aswel.

Well you can be an alpha male and turn into a sissy faggot can't you? That's what fluid means.
What do you mean?

RIP LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

youtu.be/4yxsQ18oM3s

Attached: lggbdtttiqqaappbrap.png (1393x756, 940K)

>Well you can be an alpha male and turn into a sissy faggot can't you?
but that's sexuality, not gender, a sissy faggot is still a male

>What do you mean?
I'm basically calling you a tranny since only trannies use that bullshit line

> liberal party of Canada
Well colour me surprised

It could be pressed on to existing signs making everything with a "b" potentially a meme

Attached: bbb.png (474x259, 69K)

s
careful goy

Gender is not male/female. It is masculine/feminine. Sexuality is where you put your dick. Not your behaviour.
> trannies
Meh who cares about 0.03% of the population anyway?

Some bonus material. It's both hilarious and scary how this logic works.

Attached: tolerance.png (1078x331, 55K)

your chart is wrong

>Sexuality is where you put your dick. Not your behaviour.
where you put your dick is a behaviour
are actions not linked to behaviours anymore? what kind of retarded shit to they teach in schools now?

I wish they'd drop the L, G and T too.

>#biphobia
Kill the novlangue.

B should be replaced with M for Multisexual.

You cant find any of lgbt in nature

Why are you posting this drivel here like you're right?

> where you put your dick is a behaviour
So you link one's sexual behaviour to one's everyday behaviour?
What is intimity?
Man that's fucked up. You're pro Big Brother or smthg?

Prove me wrong budarooney.

hahahaaaaa

i love you user

Not for women, of which most have some bisexual tendencies, but that’s true for men.

>So you link one's sexual behaviour to one's everyday behaviour?
no, I link it to sexual behaviour, hence why I said that turning into a sissy was sexual behaviour
but you sure got that strawman tho, good job, I think he's dead

What about making them drop the LGTB as a whole and just say queer because LGTB implies "binary genders"?

VD
For voluntary degeneracy.

Or F for faggots

He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Attached: AgainstTheSnake.jpg (338x177, 33K)

>fucking QUILTBAG
KEK

Attached: 1512372663043.jpg (720x886, 57K)

IP block?

forgot about that get

Attached: 1522384272639.png (226x200, 26K)

> turning into a sissy was sexual behaviour
Well you have something called metrosexuality. Which is, as I understand it, being a queer faggot without the sexual behaviour.

I feel inclined to go for a bike ride now.
Jow Forums has a major problem with this. Jow Forums is better at throwing gas on a fire than starting one.
So, my shekels are on Jow Forums causing pure chaos.

>metrosexuality
metrosexuals are men who try to mimic women behviour to get closer to women but they simply look weak and pathetic which makes them unattractive to woman so they make peace with the fact that they can't get laid
metrosexuals are friendzone level 1000
and it's still a sexual behaviour even if it doesn't lead to sex since sex was the primary motivation for their sissification

besides, it such a small minority they are basically irrelevant

OY VEY

Attached: Screenshot_20171212-135707.jpg (348x193, 20K)

LGBTTQIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: iu[1].jpg (738x1024, 245K)

Yo, Israeli posters and jidf bros, what hebrew things do you guys usually say when y’all do your jew stuff? Say like if you made an unexpected profit or if everything was going according to plan, what would a celebratory word or phrase be?

Why wouldn't they #droptheT? Why would gay, lesbian and bisexual people team up with mentally ill people?