Sky anomalies - happening?

is it happening? what is with people seeing sky anomalies all over the place recently and as soon as they post on Jow Forums about the mods delete the threads, no matter if on /x/ or elsewhere?

are they hiding something?

is something about to happen soon?

for some reason i have a weird feel something is about to happen soon.
something we didnt expect.

Attached: Alien-hack-master.png (330x422, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghM4gJMHPaY
youtube.com/watch?v=ejqvsTrzrO8
msn.com/en-ae/news/world/mystery-object-spotted-over-washington-state-island-military-denies-missile-launch/ar-AAyzBed
youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI
youtube.com/watch?v=fFX9_PSheE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz48tqbjsiY
youtube.com/watch?v=RsQCXN4o4Ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Don’t go to sleep tonight OP because we’ll rape you

why?

Well, greys are definitely real. I was visited by them as a kid a lot and they scare the absolute shit out of me. Have never noticed mods deleting these threads; but, this is 'politically incorrect' not the 'ayy lmaos' board.

I'm also suspicious.

The Washington "helicopter" incident was heavily censored. Now there seems to be a massive amount of meteor activity in the upper atmosphere.

Space allens confirmed plausible

Attached: 1529098144293.jpg (539x960, 46K)

tell us about when they visited you user

coming great alien deception. go binge watch 10 hours worth of podcasts from people like tom horn, la marzuli, steve quale etc. if you are not broke buy like 1-2 of their movies unless you wanna get your shit paradigm broken by the skinwalkers.

You’re asking too many questions

Attached: 1529098172084.jpg (539x960, 53K)

yep, saw that thread on /x/ too.

im not scared tho, im already under watch from the illuminati.

I'll never understand why people are so vague. It's as if you don't understand that others can't read your mind...

youtube.com/watch?v=ghM4gJMHPaY

watch this you are not alone. also you are probaby some new ager and not a follower of Jesus. Just watch this and bingewatch some other stuff of his.

it was extremely traumatic so i really dont have much visual memory. a picture of a fake ayy lmao terrifies the absolute shit out of me though along with having windows not covered at night.

>under watch from the illuminati

If you think that the"illuminati" is doing anything other than passively monitoring your tech info, you're schizophrenic.

video link?

Attached: banner-772x250.jpg (772x250, 42K)

AAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1491373126959.png (576x768, 597K)

also those pictures of 'aliens mutilate cattle' are equally as terrifying. though ive seen gore a lot and dead animals with things sticking out of them in person and they don't phase me.

this looks gay
watch this instead youtube.com/watch?v=ejqvsTrzrO8

if in the near future aliens appear and the MSM makeing a huge fuss over it remember nothing is real until u touched those aliens and tryed to speak to them

msn.com/en-ae/news/world/mystery-object-spotted-over-washington-state-island-military-denies-missile-launch/ar-AAyzBed

There was a strange unidentified object spotted near Seattle. All threads about it are being deleted by the m(g)ods.

This fucking thread...

Attached: DAB58734-B7B6-4564-B632-188A91A9674A.jpg (500x530, 66K)

you know how in most first person shooters you can toss decoy grenades to light up enemy radar and confuse them with fake extra sounds. That's bluebeam

It's not happening you dumb cunt.
P.s. It never will.
P.p.s. fuck off

hahahha
i'm not trapped in the silver metallic ufo rape-room with you. you are trapped with me

Attached: 14814762.jpg (300x260, 44K)

haha

i dont even entertain the thought of affecting ayy lmaos in any negative way. they can do some incredible god-like shit and are have no empathy emotionally for humans. they only care about us on an 'intellectual' level so ive accepted that. The government trying anything like you suggest would be incredibly stupid and would get them massacred

Bull shit you atention whore delusional faggot.

thanks
I would love an alien versus human war, provided that we have a fighting chance. Independence day was a fun movie

I really really reeaaaally want somerhing in this area happen. Im bored as fuck of this gay planet

he posted an image of a sky anomaly what more do you want, no one knows what the fuck it is, you are now just as much in the know as everybody else just by looking at that picture.

I HATE NIGGERS

Your so full of shit. Never happened, you are gay as fuck.

where/when would help a lot.

You don't want that. they use us for genetics; giving them any reason to strongarm us and 'showing their might' publicly would be really stupid. Or maybe i have stockholm syndrome but i doubt that's the reasoning.

I want so badly for everyone's everyday bickering and 'problems' go from politics to space politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE RISE FOR THE ANTHEM OF YOUR NEW SPACE NIGGER OVERLORDS

wot?

Unfortunately, movies are not representative of reality. It's going to be like the Europeans vs the Native Americans.

Except this time, we're the Native Americans.

If ayyys are still into butt raping, they could at least fix my asshole so I can shit right and not need hemorrhoid surgery.

Attached: 05B1496C-7F5C-44FF-B3DB-D16AF649F8D3.gif (320x286, 796K)

Valid point.

SPACE NIGGERS GO HOME

his point is that if there isn't an alien threat, the government would false flag one to harness control of the masses. (As they've been prepping to do so for decades with Hollywood)

lol hmmm ok

1.Aliens are observing us and will never interact with us because we are like monkeys to them
2.Aliens need resources from the planet
2.1 They take the planet by force
2.2 They take the planet by peace and trade resources for Tech
3.Aliens do not exist
4.We are living in a Simulation and the Matrix is real

Aliens touched my butthole once

>I would love an alien versus human war, provided that we have a fighting chance

We didn't have a fighting chance. The aliens that are watching us right now could kill us in any number of ways but they'd probably use an engineered virus and wipe is out in a week flat.

their names were Juan and Julio

we are alone in the universe and ayyyyyyss is us from the future

>Ayyys:
Intergalactic travel and scyfi tier waepons.
>We:
Ar15 and tide-pod eating genderfluid fags who would fight for the right of the ayyys to kill us cos is zheir culture.

Yeah, cant wait to see how fun that shit goes.

If that’s the case then we fucking suck. Fix this shit, us! At least help us do it.

they have the potential to read everyone's mind constantly all at the same time. any propaganda to make the world against them won't work. any person who would be an arrowhead for anything like that would be 'affected', idk how they're a lot more creative than me. could be memory wipe, taken, w/e not sure as simply making a person disappear or be killed would lead to questions -- simply wiping or changing their brains would be more effective. Remember they aren't emotional and are extremely fuckin intelligent -- they won't kill just to kill or out of spite or w/e bs.

last thread was deleted as I jokingly posted this Alex Jones style conspiracy that the rocket seen near Seattle, Washington was a secret mission to destroy a global killer asteroid that is about to hit us. pic related

Attached: armageddonhabbening.jpg (1256x581, 94K)

At least we’ll die and not have to worry about it anymore.

you ayy black pill takers are a disgrace
hard times make great men

What is it with /x/ and posting shit on Jow Forums

Don't get me wrong man, I love my /x/. But your board is shit, and this shit belongs on /x/. Get your board fixed.

No no no...let's get our board fixed.

ill say 4 is true

even typing this out to you guys has me paranoid as shit and scares the fuck outta me.

bruh they have mastered energy fields that we don't even know the existence of. they could probably crash the fucking moon into the earth or something.

the fact that they are here shows incredible capabilities.

Nigger what?
Our country is 24/7 filled with ufo activity, where are you even from?

I'll take /x/ over 95% of current Jow Forums threads any day

maybe there are indeed physical limitations like speed of light and stuff. maybe their weapons are advanced but there is only so much advancement you can have.

a tsar bomba vs ufo will most likely still destroy an "highly adavanced" ayyy

>his point is that if there isn't an alien threat
like if the aliens weren't interested in us, not there, not real, very far away, not a threat. You've been spending too much time going too deep into obscure forums.

Im not a black pill, i rhink that ayyys comming to earth would be fucking awesome, i wss responding to the user who sayd that would ve fun to have a war movie style.

I want the federation of planets right nao!

same here. I was paralyzed and couldn't move until the probed and prodded me in the most private of places.

Attached: 3-7.jpg (632x505, 23K)

no one wants to talk to us because earth are like space Indians, thats why no one likes us

It's not going to be a war. The real 100% no shit redpill about this is that all the crap that's going on right now is because we're being groomed
The way things work in our sector of the galaxy (according to the Ra material, Allies of humanity, Cassiopaean transcripts) is that conquest is downright banned since there are several factions which would like a biological gem such as the earth.
Given that state, the only way conquest can occur is within the battling Ayy's guidelines, which states that the intelligent race occupying the star (solar) system must by their own accord agree to join the collective* (*termed coined in the allies of humanity as alien alliances, imagen the covenant from Halo, or more accurately, the aliens from x-com).

To do this they must use influence to make us WANT to ally with them.

closest thing to alien scifi shit ive done was watch Alien vs Predator movies. only ever visited a site like that when googling 'greys phobia' one time.

literally cant look at that img im out cya

Considering that we have the technology to intercept and destroy ballistic missiles, aliens could probably shoot down any missile/plane.

aliens would probably see us humans as just part of life and nature, like they are themselves.

the fact that we are intelligent changes nothing to their stance to us. if they see animals on earth or any planet in general, they wouldnt just slaughter them anyways, since they are part of nature.
the same is with us humans. we are part of this world and nature and intelligent aliens would see no reason to destroy us.
at least thats my opinion.

Pic related was just scrubbed ~30 mins ago
youtube.com/watch?v=fFX9_PSheE8

Attached: kike-mods.png (2208x1242, 1.75M)

slaughter them either*

remember to cover your feet with a blanket at night... or they will tickle them. Once you freak out and hide under your blanket they will just silently stand in the corner of your room and gawk at you.

where does your knowledge come from?

wtf am i looking at?

it's habbening!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz48tqbjsiY

Say this thread again on main page. Basically this. We're like you viewing a rock on a hill on an emotional level. If your family member was killed by a rock you wouldn't hold a vendetta against a rock you'd be like 'well Gerald fucked up and got killed by a rock'. And if they need to destroy one of us to serve an overall purpose from them they won't second thought it. We're being used by them for genetic reasons; and when we're not useful for that they're not going to harm us for no reason but just simply will probably leave us alone quietly.

What a strange SOP.

yea i know. but maybe like isis troops randomly shooting at the sky with AK's we would be able to shoot down ayyys too when we bombard the sky with all our shit. and they probably don't want to risk us destroying the entire planet/solar system because we sperg around like autists with nukes

maybe its just illuminati playing mindgames on you tho.

second-think about actual aliens.

Nope, logic dictates that they will wipe us.

If a race shows the ability to reach the stars, and also shows greed, religion, and warlike nature, 100% you will wipe them if you find them.

They will wipe us after they study us for several hundred years, 100%. 100000%.

Benevolence as a way of life simply doesn't compute if you have passed the great filter.

Oh, we know the existence of it bro. Well, (((they))) do.

I think it's entirely feasible that aliens could have empathy and emotions towards humans, They'd recognize that we won the planet so to speak, and perhaps a certain species out there is respectful to such situations, no doubt we'd be able to establish communication, they'd view us as very stupid, but maybe even cute or some other emotion you can't comprehend.

Of you sleep we will cum in your ass.

Dude the illuminati are the good guys, it's the evil cunts you need to be worried of.

when i say illuminati do MEAN the bad guys.

isn't it odd the quality of this video from 2011, and it never appeared in a film, or has ever had anyone take credit for faking it, which would land them a career in Hollywood easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=RsQCXN4o4Ps

the portal has opened!

Yeah no. We can't launch a nuke across galaxies to their homeworld. They don't give a fuck.

A gateway is opening, the next clinton demon is ariving on earth just in time to run. Satans got alot of names the next name will be cuomo

>which would land them a career in Hollywood easily.

Er no, absolutely barebones stuff that every single film student has in their portfolio. This wouldn't land anyone anything.

Hello user I am Satan

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 02.16.26.png (1626x687, 1.26M)

You don't have nukes, devilish trick

operation crossroads for a reason.

Hmm, they aren't usually this bright.
t. Guy who has seen alien portal.

show me your 2011 portfolio that has something equally impressive

You don't seem to understand, which is pretty predictable.

They don't care about now, they care about 2,000 years in the future, and if we have the capability to be a thread 2,000 years in the future, they wipe us. There is no other logical way.

your sides are not ready, beware, they are coming

Attached: 8b61700ba92f0a1c6ffc01565d33091f--depression-queen.jpg (736x981, 91K)

unless they can manipulate us into being friends.

and by manipulate i dont mean the evil kind of manipulation.