Redpill time. Jews don't run the world, at least not truly. They're just another pawn

Redpill time. Jews don't run the world, at least not truly. They're just another pawn.
The people who truly run the world are Samaritans. They are even smarter than Jews. There are about a thousand of them worldwide, of which 796 live in Israel. Behind every Jew is a Samaritan pulling the strings.
They're super Jews.
You can thank me for the redpill if you want.

Attached: tmp_8066-Samaritans_marking_Sukkot_on_Mount_Gerizim__West_Bank_-_20051017-842410270.jpg (800x531, 308K)

t. joo

Jew here.
It’s only a few Jew families that run the world.

Samaritans are super Jews

no u

Mischling here. We're being scapegoated big time. They're tricking everyone into going after middle class normie Jews when it's only a few families.

Let's just change our last names, assimilate, and fight the good fight against the globalists and mega banks.

oh leave them be they're traditional and chill

My last name translates to “a Jew coin of small value”
Literally a shekel

We know, it's a few select ones that hide behind your Moniker and use the innocent ones as a meat shield when necessary, fucking despicable

That's not true. WASP banking families run the USofA and we're glad that kikes are the #1 red herring.

Attached: 1528934762301.jpg (2048x2480, 1.61M)

Turn the average Jew into an enemy. See where it gets you got. We are gods chosen people.

Then why don't you faggot kikes expose those families? Oh wait, you filithy scum benefit from all of this

Being the red herring is a good thing. You do your jobs well. Tone it down on the Satanic degeneracy, though. It's classless and disgusting.

Attached: 12l57.png (1280x720, 904K)

Right. I benefit it by working minimum wage. Yep.
If only you knew how bad things really are.

How do I benefit from this? How do I expose them?

I never wanted 'Merica to be deindustrialized and turned into a third world country. I never signed up for any of this, and neither did most American Jews or those of some Jewish descent. My Jewish father is a pozzed, CNN-watching normie just like any dumb white liberal. It's impossible to talk any sense with him whatsoever. He loves the fluoride water.

>the only person that helped out the beaten and robbed Jewish man was a Samaritan

you have heard the term ‘Good Samaritan?’

Maybe, just maybe, you can do your part in exposing anti-semitism for being a sham. Explain how your Jewish ancestors a pieces of shit for lying about the holocaust. How they have been kicked out of hundreds of societies over thousands of years. Etc.

We don't need to let this bullshit go on any longer if you Jews are as smart and tribalistic as you like to lead the goyim to believe.

No one believes me. I openly talk about Jews, people will say I’m an anti-semite, they don’t think I’m Jewish when I tell them I am.

My family member was a Jew too. He was the Hungarian prime minister of Hungary during the USSR. Leader of the communist party.
All those memes about the USSR being run by Jews are real

Oh no, the Holocaust was real. But the Samaritans threw the kikes under the bus. Heydrich was a crypto-Jew himself. It was a setup.

What the fuck are you on about. Samaritans are like the arch enemy of Jews

That's what they want you to believe

You will need to elaborate more

if jews are so honest and only pawns then why do they keep taking money for a ww2 lie?
I don't expect an honest answer from you OP because you're just a khazar mutt jew and no logic can reach your permanently brain damaged mind due to infant circumcision

The Holocaust was real, but the Zionists (who are one step below the Samaritans) threw the regular Jews under the bus. Hitler and Heydrich were both crypto-Jews.

Attached: tmp_8066-146968001679350426554.png (1506x1125, 2.72M)

Speaking up now won't save you. Fucking kikes

Yeah Jews were imprisoned but they weren't murdered by the millions.
If we actually wanted to make this world right again, we would start by marching on the Fed. That would get their attention.

Please keep spreading the redpills. I never asked for this timeline, nor did my father, though he's still pretty pozzed, despite slowly moving right and recognizing that something's wrong.

I don't want any part in any club or any sect that's ruining the West. I look at Paris, London, New York, LA, what's been done to these beautiful white cities, filling them with subhumans and third worldifying them, and I can imagine nothing more depressing and loathsome. Every single architect of modern Western immigration policy deserves to be tortured to death and sent to the deepest pits of hell to writhe, bake, and broil. Fuck these white liberal Boomers. Fuck these Samaritans. I'm ready for war tomorrow. I'd fight and die for 'Merica.

Attached: 1528653452496.jpg (680x382, 59K)

Oh no, 6 million died. Zionists are ruthless. They eat their own.

Attached: Proofs .png (860x650, 60K)

Jews are Phoenician

>Super Jews
I'd watch it

>he doesn't know about the thousand year old Hibernian grudge to destroy the Anglo and his seed

What names run the media, banks and science? Silly Jews and Anglos.

>he doesn't know about the multi-time-dimension martian grudge to destroy the niggers

It'd be cool if Jews were actually convincing when they try and deny the damage they've cause

>Redpill time. Jews don't run the world, at least not truly. They're just another pawn.
>The people who truly run the world are Samaritans. They are even smarter than Jews. There are about a thousand of them worldwide, of which 796 live in Israel. Behind every Jew is a Samaritan pulling the strings.
>They're super Jews.
>You can thank me for the redpill if you want.
You mean like a group of people discussing before agreeing on what is degenerate and what is not, sort of?

What kind of people would do that?

Attached: 343467t65.jpg (540x534, 67K)