Now that it's been 500 days since he was sworn in, how would you rate Trump?

Now that it's been 500 days since he was sworn in, how would you rate Trump?

Attached: 800.jpg (800x533, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/2 scoops

Israel #1

Attached: trump-zionism-un.jpg (776x1560, 229K)

7/10 bretty gud, could be better.

9/11

Good, but he needs a more iron fisted approach.

National embarrassment/10

Plus Infinity!

Greatest President Ever!!!!

Attached: winners.jpg (908x605, 113K)

88/100

Trump has behaved as expected, nothing he does I can properly agree with and everything will probably make things go to shit sooner than Clinton. Exactly why I fought in the great meme war. This shit needs to collapse.

9/10. 1 point off simply because things are still in motion.

B+

4/10

Reelected.

Attached: 1469214996286.jpg (494x493, 34K)

7.5/10
His Israel pandering gets a few points off right away and he occasionally threatens and doesn't follow through. I feel he has more power over the European plebs and e should just drill them into submission instead of skirting the edge.

B+

11/10
On his second term I will rate him god

He alright

seconded

Outstanding. He's doing an amazing job.

>vote for the chaos candidate
>get peace and prosperity
very disappointed :-/

I still haven't forgiven him for bombing Syria.

C+

For context I'd Obama as F and Bush as D

Still pissed theres no wall but hes doing better than expected.

NOT ALL NIGGERS ARE MODS

BUT ALL MODS ARE NIGGERS

BAN ME FAGGOTS I LITERALLY CANT STOP POSTING PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS HORROR

I DIDNT EVEN CLICK ALL THE STOREFRONTS

Attached: 1369930922814.jpg (335x352, 32K)

As of now this is guaranteed since liberals have nobody left to throw out but my worry is Congress gets fucked. He may pull a larger margin it kinda depends on how people feel that day.

10/10
The salt never stops.

14/88+72. Damn near perfect

he gets an 8/10. i must admit i had higher hopes for him than he has delivered. I find the lack of wall disturbing. Its key to everything.

Honestly he should fund the wall through private donations. I expect MAGA americans would fork over $200 each, which would give 30billion.

As a Canadian, I give him an A-.
+Actually follows up on his campaign promises as much as should be expected.
+Doesn't force legislation through like Obama did.
+Seems to have the best interests of *his idea of what America is* at heart.
+Most transparent world leader. Direct access into his thought process and ideals. Not filtered by endless PR
+Clearly anti globalist
-Too much love for Israel
-Too fickle and influencable by surface level politics
-His tariffs on Canada are fucking retarded, even tough I understand what his long term goal with these are

Pretty good, would vote for and vote for again if I could. Way, WAY better than Juste Un Trou D'eau. My current easy question for figuring out if someone is worth talking to about politics or not is "Would you rather have Trudeau or Trump as leader of your country?" Anyone who answers Trudeau is instantly discounted as form over substance idiots.

I only remember from the American presidents since the end with impeachmant of Bill Clinton, so i consider him the best president that i remember from USA.

>how would you rate Trump?
Considering I rate Presidents on a basis of how many Jews they have killed I would rate Trump at negative 6,000,000. Trump still has time to start mass genociding Jews but it is not looking promising.

Attached: 1526298742008.jpg (1536x1136, 2.12M)

He's tariffing more than Canada he just knocked 25% on all Chinese shit. He is trying to force companies back which may or may not work. A lot of the shit they make is exclusively used by Americans mostly so we will see.

Ok shill we know Jew bad

Compared to last 50 years of presidents,
9/10
Compared to election cycle Trump and my hopes and dreams of what it would be like,
4/10
I followed the election so closely and the election night was the happiest day of my life so far. But yeah it's hard not to be disappointed when he was out doing this like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
I had such a boner for what I thought a Trump presidency would be like, I thought he was gonna be like rounding up squatamalans onto trains and openly defying Israel and shit.

EMPEROR TRUMP
FIRST RECIPIENT OF THE DONALD JOHN TRUMP PEACE PRIZE

I know this, that's why I said I get what he's trying to do with them so I didn't dock many points for them, and I even get he's mostly hitting Canada because of all the multinats using Canada as a pass-through for cheap Chinese shit into the USA, but his tariffs are going to kill legit, solid, high-tier jobs in the aerospace industry that are all over the north eastern border. Which fucking sucks. Those people are the ones that voted for him, they're what make both our countries great, and they get fucked hard by no fault their own.
The one saving grace of this is if the tariffs drop fast if Trump gets what he wants from his opponents.

8/10

shits been getting interesting...like, the whole north korea thing, like, I think they might assimilate with south korea or something. the corporate tax cuts...have actually caused more competition... like how the fuck do you even do that?

IMHO he is still the better choice than Hillary Clinton.
I hope he gets a peace treaty done between NK and SK
just for the sake of trolling the SJWs.

Good but we're hungry for an end to this war.

Just post some pics of shit you aren’t supposed to faggot

better than expected/10

maybe someone should tell (((trump)))

Attached: trump dad.png (399x293, 140K)

7.7/10
could be better but very solid and a great alternative to past presidents.

Attached: 15177248904345.jpg (428x360, 142K)

A+

He’s under budget and ahead of schedule.

Guaranteed to start a wall before next election otherwise he won’t win. He knows this.

user... are you referring to... eleventeen/10??

D+. Lower than average but still passing.

Thousands of African migrants in Israel will be resettled in countries including Canada, Germany and Italy under an agreement reached with the UN refugee agency, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday.

He's still the God Emperor so there's that.

From an outsider's perspective, he has done great. 8+/10

Attached: 1524942544770.gif (800x1499, 415K)

I'm still pissed about the Omnibus and Israeli dick sucking, but he's done very well on the economy and North Korea. Honestly I wanted an economic collapse, but with him in office I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Pro Israel, otherwise a total POS.

C-

He outsourced his hiring to GOPe (namely Bush people) which has caused him great harm. Not removing the appointment of Sessions after he recused himself of all things Russia and Clinton was unacceptable as well. He easily could have used Sessions’ undeclared meetings w the Russian ambassador as a “deebly goncerning development; in which, Sessions cannot be made AG due to a breach of trust with Congress & the American people”.

Checked!

Attached: 392F30FA-B0C3-4770-B524-62E384A9EE41.jpg (1104x637, 551K)

>implying being restricted from posting sorts out your life

t. gets banned and then just lurks

I must shitpost, but cannot shit.

you don't understand leaf mentality

>Sessions
Was brought on board for the evangelical vote. He can't fire him without alienating his evangelical base. BTW, Israel thanks the evangelicals.

His very pro-jew stance aside, the fucker did more than the last few presidents did in their entire 4 year terms.

>hATe

Attached: 1527043312296.jpg (960x540, 80K)

As a non-american spectator, honestly a 7/10 so far.
We will see towards the end of his cycle

Best president in the history of the United States.

This is a data mining thread. We all know this and screw up your data intentionally. You can't properly gauge a group that knows your tactics.

Our algorithms take that into account.

Absolute failure
Piece of shit sold us out to the kikes
Just nuke the entire planet and end the human race

I'm aware. What you don't understand is that it's all shit data. You can't do anything with it. As of right now, I am 6 of the 55 unique IPs in this thread. I fuck every one of these data mining threads up with shit data. I am one of many. The data is shit, my friend.

We take that into account.

Worst president we have ever had by a large amount and that's saying something.

C+

An underacheiver.

The only thing you are taking into account is false data.

You retards A/B test and mine here all day. I am now 7 out of 57 unique IPs in this thread.

100/10

I am now 8 out of 59 uniques. I will continue. Best of luck with the data.

Will not even sage because my other posts will be bumping. I have a feeling you're watching sages. Kind regards.

It was her turn.

No wall.
Still in Syria, despite opposing ME wars.
Hillary not locked up

But he delivered on the promise to the kikes when he moved the embassy.

And... that story about Moshe Dayan getting unlimited access to the president, and he wanted something signed. What did that kike want to have signed?

Why make Ziostan great when we are the ones paying the taxes?

1/10.

Zionist tool/10.

Attached: Two Israelis.jpg (615x384, 21K)

B+
Still pissed about him bombing Syria.

About 72/100 because he is a good pres but he dosent know how to manipulate the midia, if he could do that he eould have all of amarica and ascend to godhood

Attached: received_397908400727733.jpg (410x398, 16K)

9/10, one point deducted for kike bullshit. He has led more normies to the light than anyone else has in modern times. He has held back the night more than anyone else would have. We still have a ways to go, but for the first time in a long time, I have hope with him as Pres.

Dude we all see through you now... change tactics.

He can't manipulate the media? He plays them like a fiddle. He knows how to dominate the news cycle and get us Americans thinking about some important shit. Sure the media hates him, but he has also made them reveal their kiked out bias. Our president dominates our effete media

On a scale of one to ten I give him a twelve.

Attached: 1529038380980.png (540x810, 630K)

Jew out of 10, get it, because Jew sounds like 2

it never gets boring, I hope he gets a second term

god i want to tongue fuck ivanka and milk those titties. why is the world so cruel?

the biggest crook to ever hold the office, using tariffs as a shakedown racket to get china to bribe him with gibs for ivanka and trump org, criminal sociopath

>he dosent know how to manipulate the midia

Attached: 1525301403665.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

The tariffs are a necessary step to stop China from fucking us so hard on trade, ya stupid kike.

Love the guy, don't always agree with him, but he doesn't back down, hates political correctness with a passion, has balls of steel and can easily shitpost with the best of 'em. Has amazing hair, is a master negotiator and an expert on nuclear weapons, not to mention the fact he traveled through time and space. If you still dislike him, it's time to wake up Punchy. Shilldawg never stood a chance.

I'm not voting for him in 2020 because he signed that law against white nationalists.

needs 2or3 more accomplishments to seal the GOAT status 7/10

2/10.

he makes a few tweats to trigger snowflakes but its clear he is/was a fraud and totally owned by the Jews from Day One (thats D1 from when he announced his interest).

My accounting prof explained why he really isn't any sort of billionaire or even rich man (prior to politics, when he was liberal and cosy with Oprah, etc). He is just a front man for others, and they could put him out on streets at anytime.

B+. If he manages to get Korea to reunify, he gets an A.

>(((Accounting Professor))) explained how Trump is a fraud and owned by (((them)))

Good job.

yeah same but im kinda salty about the enviormental pullbacks// actually caring about america first

B

For reference Obama was an F and Bush Jr was a D-

About Sums it up!

Attached: spec_LP.jpg (1200x500, 292K)

5/10

2/10 he tried. I'm amused by IRL shitposting but I don't actually respect it

0.5/1000000 Lol thnx 4 the Tax break tho

I think it could have been worse with Mitt Romney, or Ted Cruz, but then again, I don't think I would be bothered by that so much, as with Trump. Trump is an obnoxious troll charismatic enough to get under your skin. Trump is trolling the population of the entire world, not just trannies in the US. I am literally sick and close to mental breakdown, feeling stuck in this unreal timeline, a living parody of a parody. A Russian mindfuck where I absolutely have no clue what is next: WW III or peace in the middle east. With all the information, obviously watered down by propaganda and fake news, it is still impossible to make heads or tails from this shit. Trump has done removed me 5 Cuils from my supposed reality in 500 days.

I would have liked Jeb Bush. Even Hillary and war with Russia and cool AI drones flying everywhere in 5 years patrolling the streets for communist behavior and women battery.

Trump has broken me. I turned down a job in the US. I made 5$m with internet money because some dude on Jow Forums told me to buy some shitcoin. Then I see Denis Rodman with a maga hat crying on CNN plugging potcoin and I just know this world is fucked up.

We are a simulator build for some rich kid in the future, likely Elon Musk. Some XBOX 1231234123 version next level 5 dimensional trolling shit. "Hey, let's make Trump avatar president!".

Fuck this timeline.