/pol and /v/ need to come together to save the wasteland d

Ok so, kinda got this idea from leddit but it seems fun as hell. Since Fo76 is kinda mmo what does Jow Forums of joining us in right wind death squads and purging minorities and abominations from the wasteland?
Like is there enough FO players here to make this a possibility?
TLDR: lets purge the wasteland and create 4th Reich

Attached: 14544654.jpg (201x251, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=dDsMrHfDFA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

speak english you monkey

leddit thread do ideareddit.com/r/Jow Forums/comments/8qh9xf/pol_has_a_fallout_mod_idea/

my bad bong, I'm baked as fuck

long story short;
1). Get Fallout 76
2). Get discord
3). Team up on a server
4). Go around wasteland purging untermenchen and abominations

please get out of Jow Forums videogames are an illuminati scheme

We need a symbol

If you think about it, you can relive Barbarossa all over again. Teaming up to destroy eradicate subhumans and destroy their cities/settlements

Attached: Barbarossa.jpg (860x280, 135K)

fuck off faggit this is just for having a laugh and it's Jow Forums because it's obviously gonna politically motivated. Were gonna establish fascist rule and order and purge savages from Reich lands. Thats literally what Uncle did

Attached: 22211545.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Any ideas not including the friendship windmill?
I feel like it needs to be subtle enough to pass EA's filter but it needs to be a Jow Forums meme.. like when we kept calling niggers googles

I wasn't going to buy 76 because it's not a normal fallout, but joining a virtual rwds and bullying everyone would be pretty fucking funny. Might even make the headlines on some shitty leftist gaming site.

whaddaya think?

Attached: Hand%20Gesture%201.jpg (1000x986, 317K)

/v/irgin here, look getting /v/ on this completely will never happen to to interboard hatred and Jow Forums being viewed in a negative light on there. but if you guys actually do in in FO76 I'll be right there In my Enclave uniform and help purify the wasteland with you

Attached: 1439299122-a2fa03e7c408497b6bdcc84601b9fc24.png (840x473, 460K)

>whoreposter

Nope.

Attached: 1527732532910.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Why are you posting jewish mind control agents

>wants to form reich in fall out
>posts degenerate shit to get attention
I'll be purging you first, faggot.

Attached: Snifff-o-scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

I can only say so much:
Long live the Enclave and fuck Muties. They're practically green Niggers.
Obviously pic related, you fucking idiot.
Wardrobe: X-01 or APA if possible, Chinese Trenchcoat (replacement for lacking Enclave Officer Uniforms) and obviously Salutes as an Emote.

Attached: latest.png (1020x1020, 35K)

/v/ doesn't know how to play video games, so even if we did play fallout 69 we wouldn't want some greasy reddit-lite niggers cramping our vault.

Attached: 1523167990322.jpg (742x664, 322K)

What do we call ourselves

>he saved the thumbnail

The new enclave

begone, plebbit nigger

I have a better idea. Let's appropriate a shitty group's name and give the name the reputation it deserves.

The Atomwaffen

a german version, since you niggers are so germanophile?

Die Enklave.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dDsMrHfDFA4

Visible mutations are cured by immediate use of weaponry.

Allowed weaponry: "Chinese Pistol" (Broomstick Mauser), Mg42, any Laser/Plasma, Rippers.

There is a board for you manchild. Go there.