This is fucking hilarious

Attached: screengrab139124134.png (1221x750, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LEgkH9fWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And people want to pretend Trump isn't a kike. At least he's working for us.

and then he ribbed shinzo and said
>NAH HAH im just joshin', dude. You shouldda seen your face, you wuz wicked scared, dude. you started sweatin'!

They did the same shit with Trump joking about Kim's people sitting at attention during discussion. Media has selective since of humor.

Do people not understand jokes in 2018?

"Trump's dissenters take him literally but not seriously; Trump's supporters take him seriously, but not literally."

The only “jokes” lefties get in 2018 is, “ha ha pee pee poo poo muh dick fuck blaumps.”

theres a lot of autism in modernity m8

>they're actually running this story
this will subtly redpill people I hope

F-ing Mexicans. Nobody wants them.
But think how good the yards would look in Japan.

They look good anyways.

that legit reminds me of that documentary abour the insane similarities between mexican and chinese culture... also the theory japan and mexico were highly alike in the ancient world.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LEgkH9fWA

Nobody wants you nerdy cumskins. You can't do the jobs we do

Quite frankly, the idea of Trump shipping 25 million mexicans anywhere outside of the US is hilarious.

based

I hate this "hard working Mexican" meme
Half of them are retarded scammers
>Parents hired Mexican to do flooring
>Half the time he just dropped someone else off to do the work
>Find out the guy he was dropping off was Mexican American and spoke perfect English
>That guy did 60% of the job

>Then Mexican guy kept canceling on us to finish off what was suppose to be a 3 day job
>Turned into almost 3 weeks
>The day he finally shows up
>Comes with his wife and kid
>Whole family is scratching their head like wtf is going on
>Does maybe another 10% of the job, but took him all day
>Whole time kept saying he needed more martial, his family was affected by a volcano, "please can you help gibs $500, dey lose erry thing"
>Has his wife doing tiles and the kid is running around on neighbors lawn

>Turned our house into a circus

>Give the guy 140 to get the rest of the materials
>Leaves for the day and says he will come back tomorrow(News flash he doesn't)
>Inspect the work he did
>He didn't use the matrials on the floor
>Gaps near the walls
>Floor was uneven
>Didn't use the cheap af backing boards on the floor, that we paid him to acquire before
>He's been skimming the entire time and left our yard a mess with loose screws in GRASS

We told him to only come back when he had receipts for his work. He then proceeds to dodge us for a the week. show up on the weekend loitering outside our house saying he wants his money, for a job he didn't finish. Takes pictures of our house and license plate, and texts
>"I have evidence to sue you"
Then a day later sends a text in complete gibberish about him trying to buy his kid a gift and now he doesn't have the money, blah blah blah guilt trip.

These illegals aren't worth anything and need to go back to Mexico. Them and their anchor babies

tldr racist scum

Attached: 1528759452377.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

it was literally Trump telling a joke
is the lamestream media really this desparate?

god the FBI is such a joke now

I only employ whites, I only buy food off whites, Problem solved.

yes, yes they are. let them keep taking every word out of his mouth as though it is policy, it only makes them look stupid

should have sued him instead, or cut him out and just hire the actual worker.

You're gonna have to go back pablo

>mum hires a beaner to paint her bathtub
>for some reason he coats it in newspaper then paints over the newspaper
>why.bean
>two days later he and some other beaner randomly pull into our driveway in a van with no license plates right after she leaves for work
>they drive off when I run outside

I hate that bitch for inviting beaners into our home and paying them to case the place for robbery

>according to sources known to be involved with things

You're a fucking kike. He didn't tell Abe he'd ship 25 million mexicans there. He said that IF he were to do so, Abe would lose his next election. He was making a point about illegals ruining countries and pointing out how nice Japan is since they have none.

yeah

Attached: 1514516938115.png (1026x768, 438K)

>parents to cheap to hire good labor
>parents to stupid to handle shit labor
>pay extra
>lose labor
Cheap is fine, stupid is fine, but they dont mix. I imagine this is the story of your parents life. Sorry user but this was a powerful lesson if you learn it.

ask him for his address so you could drop off gifts for his kids, then once at his house take a pic of him/his family, his house and call ICE to report illegals