Is there better evidence that we live in a dying country than our cities...

Is there better evidence that we live in a dying country than our cities? Our main cities have a highly advanced (technologically speaking) core which is surrounded by slums. The core is very small compared to the poverty that surrounds it, which can extend for miles and miles. You have to travel a good distance to get to some decent suburban areas, but these are an unstable type of social organization, considering that they are inefficient as shit. Suburban sprawl and the spread of the car has been a disaster for everyday Americans. With oil supply dwindling by the year, suburbia is a ticking time bomb since it relies on the widespread use of the car. Outside of that, there are only the rural areas, which might serve as a sort of base of renewal in the future, considering the city tends to suck up the life from the country in the first place. How do we fix this? Can it even be fixed?

Attached: detoilet.jpg (960x640, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2014/01/06/suburban-sprawl-cancels-carbon-footprint-savings-of-dense-urban-cores/
nass.usda.gov/Newsroom/2018/01_12_2018.php
web.mit.edu/10.391J/www/proceedings/Ethanol_Wesolowski2005.pdf
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=23&t=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get rid of niggers, and you get rid of slums.

Attached: tyktdykykyk.png (1191x670, 1.89M)

Of course they're a problem, but poverty is a prerequisite for cities in a capitalistic society. And removing nogs will not fix the huge problem that is suburbia.

>Can it even be fixed?

I've thought about this and I believe the answer is the return to an ethnically homogeneous nation.

Most of these problems of the slums are due to the influx of blacks and other minorities groups that bring crime and an unwanted aesthetic. East St. Louis and St. Louis in general is a great example of the degenerating state of our country. East Stl used to be a white working class area with nice architecture and decent methods of travel into the city. It's close proximity and accessibility with its low costs of living made it perfect. Then the blacks started to enter. Crime went up and whites sold their homes before their investment went bust. Blacks started to gain numbers and vote in local politicians solely because of identity politics. The whites moved put and the blacks could have a functioning community.

This is white flight. The cities are being overrun with the undesirable savages and forcing people into suburbia. Now cities are losing their tax base so they raise taxes to keep the money flow. Eventually you get Detroit levels of broke. It's a sad trend to see.

tl;dr diversity causes this

>Suburban sprawl and the spread of the car has been a disaster for everyday Americans. With oil supply dwindling by the year, suburbia is a ticking time bomb since it relies on the widespread use of the car.

This is probably some of the stupidest shit I've read all day

everything you said is wrong. cities like Detroit are shit for two main reasons: Democrat run for the past 50+ years, and white flight/too many blacks.

want to know why all that shit in Flint Michigan happened? ill tell you
>be black democrat politician inFlint
>want to remain elected
>promise gibs to nogs
>win
>give gibs
>continue for 50 years
>white people have all left because of crime/high taxes/poor infrastructure
>city has no tax base
>no money to fix anything
>cant afford to pipe water from Detriot [which gets water from Lake Michigan]
>resort to piping from the Flint River, literally the most polluted body of water on he planet
>need to blast the water wih chemicals to kill off bacteria
time for a break. lead pipes are not necessarily a bad thing. water does not leach lead out of pipes. water heavily treated with chlorine and fluoride etc DOES leach lead. this wasnt a problem in the 30s 40s 50s and early 60s when the city had the tax base to pay for shit. but no tax payers means no money which means those pipes will not be replaced. so
>black democrat piped polluted and heavily treated water through 80 year old pipes
>water leaches lead

You'd have to be insane to think super stores with 1,000 parking spots, homes spread out over vast distances not near work, needing to guzzle fuel to get any supplies, etc. is an efficient use of resources. You can't just blame everything on niggers, although they are the main reason the inner cities are shit. Dumb brainlet.

why is suburbia a problem? nobody in their right mind wants to live in a fucking shit filled, hepatitis-sidewalk, crawling-with-nogs concrete sardine can

suburbia is the best

Niggers are like cancer for society.

Of course not. That wouldn't be a problem if we had cities with appropriate infrastructure, less reliance on cars, and less nigs. Suburbia's a problem because it's a fucking huge waste of resources and can't function without cars. Humans tend to not think of shit down the road, but what's going to happen when let's say the oil stops flowing?

why is ample parking spaces bad? parking lots are very seldom filled
why is commuting to work bad? trains are a thing, and most new cars can get 30 miles per gallon of gas, and do it with few emissions

besides, if you are thinking of this in a "gasoline will run out" sense, then you are only half right. the US is the worlds biggest producer of corn. the US gov. subsidizes it. if and when oil runs out, we could become the worlds top energy exporter in the form of ethanol. the Model T was actually designed to run on either gasoline or ethanol

Your argument is essentially "people doing things I don't like is wasting resources".

People want to live in suburbs. The market is allocating resources to accommodate that. Fags like you keep saying we're running out of oil but they keep finding more and more of it. Not to mention, you don't need oil to have automobiles...

>That wouldn't be a problem if we had cities with appropriate infrastructure, less reliance on cars, and less nigs.
>infrastructure
every major US city has trains and busses
>less reliance on cars
Americans will never gie up their cars
>Suburbia's a problem because it's a fucking huge waste of resources
how so?
>can't function without cars
the country cannot function without cars.
>but what's going to happen when let's say the oil stops flowing?
the US becomes the world's top energy exporter in the form of ethanol
see

suburbs are really inefficient for living in. The location away from the city means that you are dependent on cars unless you have decent public transport, the low density housing means that you have a much higher carbon footprint as resources and infrastructure have to go further, in turn straining the network.
parking implies you aren walking, cycling or taking the train or bus, literally anything that is better for the environment and more efficient.

>widespread use of the car
Cars didn't cause this. Government caused this.
Government policy rewarded people for fleeing to the subrubs (low prices, low crime) and punished them for staying in the city (high prices, high crime)
If government had made it their priority to tackle crime people would probably have stayed despite the high taxes--but who wants to pay for the welfare of the dregs ruining the city? People want to raise their own famlies, not throw money at problems that have demonstrably never gotten better.
No one likes commuting to work, they moved out because they had to not just because they could because they had cars.
It's still happening now. In California its like a state wide problem. You're rich, you're a slave, you're floating, or you're moving.
Most of you liberals are in the floating category, when things get real you'll realize who your friends really are.

>why is ample parking spaces bad?

Because the 200 spots that sit unused at Home Depot or wherever everyday could be put to much better use.

>why is commuting to work bad?

Sitting in a car for 2 hours every day on your way to work if you have a long commute is soul-crushing. At least with public transportation you can meet other individuals and feel closer to people. Humans are social animals, and cars isolate people from one another. If you're asocial, this is a good thing. However, most people aren't.

>gasoline question

Suburbia doesn't just rely on cars, although they are a big part of it. It relies on a whole transportation network fueled by cheap oil. Can semi-trucks run on ethanol? What about other large working vehicles? How much land would need to be allocated to producing ethanol to match the cheap energy produced by oil? Don't just wave your hand like a boomer and assume some fix is going to be found.

>wahhh I want to live in the suburbs and drive around in my noisy charger

Sure, and some people want to do all sorts of dumb shit. What's your point, faggot? Stop praising the market like a dumb cuck. If American whites want to survive, it's got to be an organized collective effort. Sometimes it's good to prevent people from doing certain things which are harmful to the collective.

>but they keep finding more and more of it

The typical boomer response. Somehow things will just keep getting fixed for the better, don't worry about your descendants and their future.

>you don't need oil to have automobiles

See my response to the other user.

>suburbs are really inefficient for living in
not really

>The location away from the city means that you are dependent on cars
So?

>the low density housing means that you have a much higher carbon footprint as resources and infrastructure have to go further
So?

> in turn straining the network.
what does this even mean

Not everybody wants to be packed into a shitty dirty city. Not everybody wants to take shitty buses and trains to get around. I like owning land. I like not being on top of my neighbors. I like the freedom to get into my automobile, and go wherever I want whenever i want. I don't particularly give a fuck about the environment, but I'd be willing to bet the forested land I live on gives me a lower carbon footprint than some bicycle riding ecofaggot. Suburbs represent freedom. Now hop on a bus and fuck off back to your overcrowded polluted shithole city

Thats a staggeringly bad analysis. Especially since in a lot of the new suburbs crime is high. People moved to the suburbs because the car allowed people to live further away from the city and where they work, so they could now buy land in the country and build a large house and still commute into the city. A lot of people did this, so thats how the suburbs were born.

>not really news.berkeley.edu/2014/01/06/suburban-sprawl-cancels-carbon-footprint-savings-of-dense-urban-cores/
>So?
Thats bad for
1. The poor
2. The young
3. The environment
>So?
Thats bad. It means infrastructure gets more expensive, and so is of a lower quality to avoid spending billions of dollars.
>what does this even mean
It means that giving everyone a good standard of living is much harder

>Is there better evidence that we live in a dying country than our cities?
Nice post, OP. I think this is great physical evidence for the existence of the Jewish parasite.

>How do we fix this?
The old American way:
1. Cleanse the natives
2. Import Europeans
3. ????
4. Profit

>Can it even be fixed?
Yes, give me an army of 100k men, transport vehicles and some ovens, and and I'll have the cities back to you within the week.

Attached: pay.png (1402x436, 38K)

>wahhh I want to live in the suburbs and drive around in my noisy charger

No, I want to raise my family in a nice clean neighborhood that isn't overflowing with cocksuckers like you trying to dictate how other people live. I just bought 12 acres of forest in a nice, sparse little suburb. My "inefficient and wasteful" car can have me downtown the nearest city in 20 minutes. It's a wonderful fucking thing.

Why do you give a fuck what I drive, anyway? I don't give a fuck if you want to ride around your dirty shithole city on a bicycle like a little faggot. Don't turn around and tell me my lifestyle is wrong and wasteful because I value a different things than you. The market is really useful for solving all these long term problems you're afraid of, certainly better than the commie central planning bullshit you're spouting off about.

Yes. Population demographics are more evidence,

Ah, yes. The true freedom of suburbia. What you're describing sounds more rural, hard to tell without a picture of the surroundings though.

Attached: suburbia.jpg (448x357, 109K)

>Because the 200 spots that sit unused at Home Depot or wherever everyday could be put to much better use.
what use is a parking lot besides parking or holding huge "going out of business" sales?
>At least with public transportation you can meet other individuals and feel closer to people
yeah try striking up a conversation on the LRR at 7:30 am. see how that goes
>Sitting in a car for 2 hours every day on your way to work if you have a long commute is soul-crushing.
then live closer to work or find another job

>Can semi-trucks run on ethanol? What about other large working vehicles? How much land would need to be allocated to producing ethanol to match the cheap energy produced by oil?
semi trucks, trains, airplanes, literally any machine that runs on an internal combustion engine can be refitted for ethanol
>How much land would need to be allocated to producing ethanol to match the cheap energy produced by oil?
>nass.usda.gov/Newsroom/2018/01_12_2018.php
i dont think you appreciate how much corn the US produces.

companies are starting to move offices out tto the suburbs. That is the future. Work and live in burbs. Leave the filth and degeneracy in the "old" city.

>Why do you give a fuck what I drive, anyway? I don't give a fuck if you want to ride around your dirty shithole city on a bicycle like a little faggot. Don't turn around and tell me my lifestyle is wrong and wasteful because I value a different things than you. The market is really useful for solving all these long term problems you're afraid of, certainly better than the commie central planning bullshit you're spouting off about.
We give a fuck because your wasteful living affects future generations. We have to live with miles and miles of suburban sprawl, climate change and high house prices in the city. You dont.

>I want to raise my family

Good luck raising your family in the suburbs, an environment known for producing millions of bugmen.

>12 acres of forest

That's actually a good thing. I'm a big fan of rural living. : ^ )

>why you care about me
>fuck you I do what I want
>why you care what I value
>commie bullshit

Listen buddy, I live in the suburbs myself. Nobody is going to drag you out of your car, so you can relax. Your hate of the city in its current conditions is justified. However, humans are social animals living in a collective society whether you like it or not. How you live and interact with other people has an effect on them as well as you. So yes, I care about what the Jews do, and I care about what other people do as well, including you. You care too, just in a different way. Anyone who claims to not care about what their peers and countrymen do is a hypocrite.

Quarantined on an island suburb, 15 minutes from the city. City was cool when I was younger, suburbs are cool now that I have kids.

Attached: suburbs.png (1291x553, 1.63M)

that is a housing development. very different than a suburb

its how suburbs are built nowadays.

what city is that? How many people live there?

no, thats how projects are built for white people

FPBP

It's obvious that the problem in most American cities is the core of lazy worthless niggers who rot in the center of down doing nothing. Gentrification is the solution and it has proven effective in the most expensive areas like NYC.

Target a high-quality urban area and start buying property. Cities like Cincinnati, Rochester, and that ilk are your best bet. They have to have the bones of a good city and a core of functioning society left in the metro area. move that society into the core and niggers will be pushed out block by block.

the real question is how to speed this up, as in how to get niggers to leave. they are incredibly lazy and that's why they stay in these ghettos in places with absolutely no jobs. We need to entice a new Great Migration. Where shall we sacrifice to the niggers? I think the south has to be it, they all came from there in the first place and if we ever give them land for an ethnostate it will be southern. If you can think of a way to get niggers to leave the country you'll of course win all the prizes.

How do we meme niggers to move to Mexico?

The strength of the United States has always been family farms and churches. Big cities have always been cesspools.

is that sentence meant to mean anything? Because it doesnt

fpbp

America's big mistakes
>keeping niggers here after the Civil War
>1965 Immigration Act

Greater Buffalo-Niagara region has like 1.1 million people. Buffalo proper only has like 275,000 people though. It's a dead city. Second largest city in the state of NY, but it's basically a dump. It's slowly coming back to life, but I absolutely do not want to raise my family there. 15 minutes from downtown and I'm on my little island jewel in the Niagara river. New York State has designated much of the island as protected wetland, so most of it stays quite undeveloped.

What MAIN cities?

Philly is huge.
It has a shitty blip of porch people on route 30/lancaster pike. But when you pass city line ave, it is GLORIOUS.

Same with NYC burbs.

And Boston.

And DC.

And SF

And Seattle

And Portland

And most of Denver

I don't call most of flyover country and the south "our main cities"

>thinking oil will "run out"

That is Buffalo, NY

Attached: 1522985747662.jpg (1100x1100, 1.17M)

Grain ethanol production consumes 10% of US grown corn, but it replaces only 2.6% of US gasoline consumption. The maximum sustainable stover ethanol production of the US is estimated at 4 billion gallons per year.

>>web.mit.edu/10.391J/www/proceedings/Ethanol_Wesolowski2005.pdf

In 2017, about 142.85 billion gallons (or about 3.40 billion barrels1) of finished motor gasoline were consumed2 in the United States, a daily average of about 391.40 million gallons (or about 9.32 million barrels per day).

>eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=23&t=10

>then live closer to work or find another job

That's a part of the problem. The Suburbs are built in a way where the workplaces are located at a location where homes are not allowed, so you have a minimum driving distance to cover regardless.

>yeah try striking up a conversation on the LRR at 7:30 am. see how that goes

Strawman, m8.

>what use is a parking lot besides parking or holding huge "going out of business" sales?

To start, you don't pave and pour asphalt for 1,000 parking spots. You don't do it and then claim that land couldn't be used for anything else.

>K
That's for basic sheeple. Plenty of burbs have lovely older homes and space. It's very simple, live in neighborhoods without HOAs. Cookie cutter burbs are for drones.

thats got to be the worst city I have ever seen. Its literally just suburbs

I can't wait until Musk beams his internet all over the fucking country so more people are able to work from home and begin to flee cities for a cheaper more pleasant life.

>running instead of fixing the problem

It catches up with you or your descendants eventually, boomer filth.

those better suburbs you speak of are more expensive, and offer small plot sizes and older shittier houses. People dont move there

everyone has the fucking internet, people dont stop commuting

Welcome to the rust belt. I don't particularly care for the city which is why I don't live there, but what does it lack exactly. buffalo is no different than any other city in NY apart from NYC itself.

>a dying country
Cherry-picked anti-West Russian propaganda as usual.

Fuck Off Propaganda Pavel!

Do Detroit zoning laws allow for moats?

A factoid that many have missed: as of a couple of years ago, the majority of the poor now live in suburbs. Older suburbs closer in to the city are turning into shit. Niggers move there singing "We're moving on up" but turn it into the shit they thought they left behind in the city. Look at what happened in Ferguson. It's a suburb and was chimp out central. Niggers will follow whites where ever they go. You have to move every decade or so to keep ahead of them. The only exception to this rule is the mountains. Niggers fear the mountains. Doesn't matter if there is a watermelon volcano and a fried chicken river, they won't go to the mountains.

Attached: 2dVikUW.jpg (960x960, 104K)

It lacks any high density core. It just stretches on and on and on. Houses go out too far. Instead of close housing and extensive parks you just have houses spread out

if you were American you would know what the term "project" meant when referring to housing

There's a big difference between shitty geosynchronous satellite internet and broadband. A really big difference.

no, it's shittier than most of them. If it weren't for the nuclear apocalypse that is Niagara Falls, Buffalo would be THE worst city in NY state.

I know what it means, but that sentence shows that you dont know how suburbs come into existence.
it still hasnt stopped commuting all across the world, even in countries with the best internet

The United States first housing project, Techwood Homes, was initially all white. Then the first nigger moved in and whites have avoided the projects ever since. Amazing how quickly things decline when blacks take over an area.

>Strawman, m8.
no its not. its an example of how most people on big city public transport are not interested in chatting
>To start, you don't pave and pour asphalt for 1,000 parking spots
you do if you own the land and want to
>You don't do it and then claim that land couldn't be used for anything else.
"i own this land and want to pave it all for a parking lot. the land cannot be used for anything else"
easy

>I know what it means, but that sentence shows that you dont know how suburbs come into existence.
wrong

Things don't change instantaneously and not all jobs can be done remotely. But for those of us who do have remote jobs, being able to move to the deep country will be a blessing. Obviously won't work for everyone.

suburbs are planned, otherwise you get the worst kind of suburb, literally miles of just housing. Its how they are built now. Suburbs dont just arise organically anymore.

*It wont work for most people
ftfy

Unironically looks comfy

Sad its filled with niggers

people in my area, myself included, do not consider those housing developments to be suburbs. they are shitty cookie cutter homes, literally 2 or 3 different blueprints, all crammed into the space where half the number of homes should be

rochester and syracuse seem equally shitty, to mea at least. i nearly moved out of the area 8 years ago because it was so bad, it's turned around quite a bit in the past 5 years fortunately. not enough where i'd live in the city, but im no longer disgusted driving past it anymore.

What part of the state you from?

>A factoid that many have missed: as of a couple of years ago, the majority of the poor now live in suburbs. Older suburbs closer in to the city are turning into shit. Niggers move there singing "We're moving on up" but turn it into the shit they thought they left behind in the city. Look at what happened in Ferguson. It's a suburb and was chimp out central. Niggers will follow whites where ever they go. You have to move every decade or so to keep ahead of them. The only exception to this rule is the mountains. Niggers fear the mountains. Doesn't matter if there is a watermelon volcano and a fried chicken river, they won't go to the mountains.
Well thank God I'm in the Wasatch mountains

>people in my area, myself included, do not consider those housing developments to be suburbs
Knew it was going to be about this. This is how suburbs are built, it just is, the fact that it doesnt tickle your fancy has no relevance.

I posted the city because it's closest to me.

>its an example of how most people on big city public transport are not interested in chatting

You have a point. Many people are asocial in public nowadays, because they are surrounded by other unfamiliar people that they have little in common with. Increased public transportation doesn't magically fix this, but it's one of the things that needs to happen. Housing arrangements closer to work and stronger localized communities would do much more.

>"i own this land and want to pave it all for a parking lot. the land cannot be used for anything else"

Oh boy, we sure know the government can't come in and do something, right? Not like they force people to move out when building critical infrastructure or something.

I'd also like to add to this thread that China is a great example of centrally planned forced urbanization. No suburbs there, just endless high-rise apartments. Excellent public transport, both inter and intra city as well. How many of you really want to live in that though? If you think suburbs are soul crushing bugman colonies, what would you call Chinese cities?

This is actually a natural part of human development, the impoverished slums surrounding successful cities, and it is not unique to the United States alone, even in the current era and years past.

Surrounding Paris you have the "banlieue." What that is is sprawling slums surrounding Paris that have existed for centuries, to house the working class that works in the cities. More recently, unfortunately, the Muslims expelled the working class from the banlieue and they have no place to live, hence the existence of suburbia, even for the working class. So the French began to build nicer and even sometimes cheaper housing around Paris, the problem was it was off-location, but all French. You could see this happening in London, Berlin, Manchester, Toronto, Johannesburg, Sydney, Auckland, and elsewhere. It is a healthy thing for a multiracial city to undergo.

So, in the end, the slums aren't the problem, the niggers themselves are.

You are a retard, OP.
cancer:
1) Invades healthy tissue
2) Agitates tissue, then spreads to other parts of the body
3) Reproduces rapidly until several areas are affected
4) Body dies

Niggers:
1) Moves into a white area
2) Agitates all nearby humans
3) Multiplies rapidly until area dies (Detroit)
4) Moves to new area

Much worse. This is like downplaying poverty anywhere that's not Africa by comparing it to Africa. It doesn't change the fact that it's still shit.

If only there was a style of urban living that did not involve endless numbers of identical grey concrete monoliths perpetually wreathed in smog.
Le sigh

Well, if you could model all future cities on one that actually exists right now which would you choose?

I wouldnt, though maybe something like London would be good. England has a lot of towns around cities rather than suburbs. The suburbs that do exist mostly involve lots of houses close together and large parks.

Suburbs are alright. They're good if they are very low density, with lots at least 1 acre in size, ideally 2 acres and up. They should also be split up with forest and parkland. The central city should be a well preserved historical district with low-rise traditional apartments, small shops directly facing pedestrian streets, and NO parking lots.

Workplaces should be on beautiful rural forested campuses. Employment should not be focused in inner areas, but spread throughout exurban and rural regions.

Attached: The_Jackson_Laboratory.jpg (1200x813, 551K)

thats like calling a nigger filled housing project "luxury apartments"
its not

>Oh boy, we sure know the government can't come in and do something, right? Not like they force people to move out when building critical infrastructure or something.
hypothetically they can steal the land using Eminent Domain but any real man would meet those people with a gun

No its not. Its like calling things designated by the government and by the very idea of what a suburb is a suburb. As opposed to "its not my true scotsman suburb so its not really a suburb". Which is your definition

I love my 90% jewish suburb and car.

I just came here to rage about that formerly beautiful brick neo-gothic Victorian house. It's a burned out, raped shell of a house. Fuck every single animal involved in causing that houses' corpse.

They're the worst example of suburbs and usually made only because retards who hate suburbs protest against proper large lot housing developments making retard level small lot housing developments the only viable ones. Yes, they're sub-urban, but if we are talking about the merits of suburbs using them as an example is retarded. They're degenerated suburbs.

Attached: brisbane-suburb.png (1919x838, 2.68M)

define suburb

no. You are confusing semi rural suburbs with normal suburbs. Semi rural is exactly what it sounds like. Basically rural, large property sizes etc. Normal suburbs are just a residential area outside of a established city.

A residential area outside of a city centre

There are hardly any niggers in china, but still slums everywhere.

>designated by the government
Auscuck literally cannot sucking government dick

Depends on the situation.

New Urbanism is a good start.

> I love my 90% jewish suburb and car.
Oh the car is 90% jewish too is it? I know that's bullshit. If it was the nose of the car would be so heavy it would flip over. Now go fuck yourself.

lmao you dont have to use it. But the general idea of a suburb is in the name, a sub-urban residential area. Basically anywhere where there are people living that is not dense enough to be considered part of the city, nor isolated enough to be considered a separate town.

>A residential area outside of a city centre
wow has a really bad definition. using that metric, a group of 3 or 4 trailers in the Alabama woods is a suburb

beep boop beep
readAll boundaries are fuzzy, how may grains of sand are in a pile etc, but you still get the gist

Land is cheap and electric cars will overtake oil burning cars when the price of gas rises to unsustainable levels. The suburbs will never go away.

I feel like Elysium nailed what i imagine Earth looking like in about 50-70 years from now.

>Portland, Or
Mostly white, doing pretty good.

Cities stopped producing anything of value about a generation ago.
Fuck them, let the niggers loot those poor Lefty cuckolds in the center.
The SA was recruited from the surrounding farms and suburbs in Germany, those cities are hives of the Marxist mind virus.

>a lot of the new suburbs crime is high
only because liberal are forcing the low income housing retardation which brings the nigger element to the area

Cascadia it is

Ayy hol up. Das place be raciss. Dey too many whites, my nigga.

Subtle hakenkreuz

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Portland,_Oregon.svg.png (1200x720, 5K)

petition to make change the Washington state flag to this beauty