Something came into our atmosphere

Previous thread got deleted. Why????

Attached: IMG_8185.png (2208x1242, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zz48tqbjsiY
amsmeteors.org/meteor-showers/meteor-shower-calendar/
amsmeteors.org/ams-programs/radio-observing/
in-the-sky.org/news.php?id=20180620_10_100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it didn't. it either fell off or OP deleted it after getting enough shills to respond before the time limit. nothing is happening. nothing ever happens. get a job.

Who know, why would anyone want to censor this?

Can someone explain this?

My guess is that meteors produce measurable interference with the ionosphere, which can be measured through radio?

WRONG! it was deleted

where it fell?

if you dont known where did it was recorded?

2 posts by this ID

If it was a meteor(s), it might have burned up in the atmosphere.

So?

youtu.be/Zz48tqbjsiY

Rewind the live feed.

Are you retarded?

It's was over 2 hrs long

Is there any precedent for this? I'm not a radio astronomer, and my understanding of this is limited.

When a meteor enters our atmosphere it's usually is recorded as a small spike in the graph. This one went over 2 hours. What could it be?

What's spooky is that my power went out just as I read this thread..

I don't know. Hopefully additional evidence will come to light in the near-future. Such a massive event might have produced video/radar/seismic effects...

That is spooky. I'd a been hiding in some corner

alien space dicks - ps this is what we were firing missiles at for the past few days. source: my arse

Maybe it was deleted because some user posted pics of some object in the sky.

amsmeteors.org/meteor-showers/meteor-shower-calendar/

There doesn't seem to be an expected meteor shower occurring today.

Yes. However this would have been some yuge meteor cause it was going nuts for over two hours

Maybe a portal opened?

What are we looking for?

AYY

Lot of posts with sky anomalies getting scrubbed along with this original post

i don't get this. i'm not smart enough to understand the significance of this

Attached: 1519325928322.jpg (369x387, 35K)

amsmeteors.org/ams-programs/radio-observing/

Space niggers. Pray they land in Europe. If they land in America we will soak the ground with space nigger blood. Not sure what color it is so stay tuned.

Attached: 29512662_10103123197723943_2987131948537228506_n.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Where is Skyking on this shit?

It was going again about 20 minutes ago

Nigger speak.

LMAO

It's starting again on a smaller scale though

How about some fucking info genius

Attached: 1528768456444.jpg (703x685, 151K)

Would this be something related to HAARP? If there was something ionosphere related maybe it was that?

how about you read the thread retard

go get a job millennial scum

All I know is that it's not normal

How about you post some links and a summary like an actual OP

Attached: 1528074392062.jpg (880x880, 85K)

Crazy shit Op, thanks for thread

Been noticing lots of threads getting 404'd lately, about the helicopter and now this?

Don't listen to them Op, you were right

It's not even just that. A lot of threads about the IG report were being deleted yesterday. There is some trigger happy mod who needs to be gassed

Quick rundown?

I did. Look better

fake and gay
ayys aren't real

more helicopters?

why do you think something came in when it could have been something going out

Attached: Missiles[1].jpg (265x205, 37K)

If you go to livemeteors.com
youtu.be/Zz48tqbjsiY
It's almost always what you see now. Little blips when meteors enter the atmosphere. However today it was going nuts for over 2 hours just like it the op pic

something sent a huge 2 hour long transmission and it used so much energy that it ionized the atmosphere

>Something came into our atmosphere
im sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the giant debris field the earth is moving into with the coming Ophiuchid meteor shower in 4 days.
nope it totally must be ayys right

Attached: 1448893733874.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Aliens jerking off while probing themselves, they came in our atmosphere.

I heard there were helicopters in this thread.

That must be some serious fucking milestones we're hitting on the road, then.

"By determining the speed and direction at which the meteors impact the Earth, it is possible to work out the path of the stream through the Solar System and identify the body responsible for creating it. To date, however, the parent body responsible for creating the Ophiuchid shower has not been identified."
in-the-sky.org/news.php?id=20180620_10_100

What the fuck are you talking about?

It doesn't rewind.

ya isnt June one of the two times in the year when we pass through the taurid meteor stream?

I love it when the shills out themselves.

I’ve been transmitting the Horus heresy books into space for years as official earth history records just to fuck with aliens

Having read the thread I can honestly state there is no information or data here. None of links connect to anything worth looking at either. This is an /x/ joke thread.

Attached: Capture.jpg (981x822, 120K)

It does. Slide the red ball on the bottom of the video

go outside and look up
2 strange lights in the sky over indiana

>why?
These threads are not really political, although they are considered global events, so I dont know, depends how the discussion goes. Try /x/

Jesus, click on the link, then back it up to about an hour ago. Between -59 and -43 there's some disturbances indicating ... well ... something.

Did we shoot down a satellite? That would explain several things at once.

No it didn't. Fucking Bluebeam niggers get out.

Attached: 1524485514201.png (313x325, 89K)

Now I know you're a shill

in june and i think October the earth passes through a debris belt left from some massive metor strike in the past that orbits the sun on a vertical axis to our horizontal axis (relatively) called the taurids meteor stream. apparently its just chock full of extinction level event rocks and even a couple planet crackers. idk i just found out about this shit like a week ago.

this thing

Attached: Taurid-stream1.gif (1053x860, 180K)

It's is. It could be connected to the missile over Washington

Who wants to see me do the helicockter?

Attached: 1437833260188.jpg (600x421, 46K)

There's no way a meteor lasts 2 hours in the atmosphere. They're moving way too fucking fast.

Attached: 1526005104864.png (657x527, 224K)

If some sort of entities are coming into our atmosphere it sure will be political

STOP DOING THIS

It does not slide it goes back to the current time mark instead. The video before current time does not load. You typing shill at me doesn't change the fact that this thread is blank.

It's cat aliens, meow meow
Please take me with you, I'll tickle yr belly and hug you .PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU

Attached: IMG_0453.jpg (240x360, 23K)

Unusual. There's a comment on the discussion page asking what happened at December 22, 2017 at around the 15 minute mark. The videos jump between December 5 and January. Looks like the 12/22/2017 video has been scrubbed.

Do we know of anything fishy happening on December 22nd last year?

since the """"""helicopter"""""" incident kike mods are furiously censoring and shills are all over the place

must be mere coincidence

Fuck off space niggers. We are full.

blame your browser or something then

Attached: Screenshot_51.png (1365x610, 311K)

I had an air quality alert on my phone just now???

It’s me banging your mom

Is like to know more about this

What helicopter incident? was out with the family and just got on.

Where are you located?

i would strech and prepare my ass for the anal probing if i were you

anything in the Q archives of that month?

They claim this was a helicopter, a missile launched from Whidbey island, which has a naval base, during Trump's NK visit. It was predicted in the preceding Q post as coming "weather" issue, and taken out by THAAD. At that moment Trump posted a tweet, where the words "missile" and "stopped" were deliberately misspelled.

Said to be mossad and/or cia bad actor directed at Trump or the summit.

Attached: 1528953121708.png (366x860, 229K)

Is this the same thing that's in Japan?

It’s the return of the ancient crystal jew. Returning from their eaons long slumber in the darkest depths of Kablah-Ka. They have returned to slay their offspring, the Mountain, and Desert Jews. And to tell you to go back to /x/

well that's disturbing

That's not a helicopter

this happened last year, we survived

Hmmm...found a screenshot I had taken almost exactly a month ago! 5/14/18

Attached: IMG_8036.png (2208x1242, 2.35M)

Same time of day, too.

I guess next month we will see if its a pattern

Anything in April? One of these nerds on twitter might have posted something if there was.

If Aliens were real and Trump was briefed on them do you think he would keep quiet about it?

every thread made is immediately scrubbed, from the moment it happened

Attached: mods compromised 13.png (1452x524, 71K)