The SCP situation

Looks like tumblr corrupted SCP.
They are inserting LGBQT stuff in the new articles and revorking older classics so that they are less "offensive".
Also, they are telling to /x/ to fuck right off and constantly alluding that they are ahamed about their Jow Forums origins.
Jesus fucking christ this is autistic at immense levels, people are sharing threads on the forum that show some crazy sjw mental gymnastics like doorknobs being sexually harassed (wtf?).

It's fucking crazy how this left wing liberal sjw bulshittery is infecting places that have nothing to do with them, like holy shit! The link between trannies being oppressed and SCP foundation is beyond my comprehension.

Attached: Ll4TiXrJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scpwiki/status/1004759223023042562
scp-wiki.net/forum/t-1218274/scp-7143-j
twitter.com/wewuzmetokur?lang=en
rpcauthority.wikidot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/scpwiki/status/1004759223023042562
scp-wiki.net/forum/t-1218274/scp-7143-j
Here's some gems about this whole situation

Attached: DfxRkaSUYAA339j.jpg (706x593, 106K)

Faggots and women aren't content with ruining reality so have to ruin media as well. I can't stress how much I despise them

Normies discovered it and now it's pretty much mainstream, and being mainstream, it suddenly has to be sanitized as to not offend dumb snowflakes. Blame normies, they usually fuck up most of this shit, and of course it doesn't help that /x/ has been popular to outsiders for a while to become "/b/ but with ghosts and aliens"

bump

What baffles me the most is the eternal crusade this people perform.
They are literally starving for oppression and seek to corrupt some of the most harmless things we can think of so that they can be more ((inclusive)).
Wich what the hell, a normal person would see SCP and go "neat a fictional universe where everyone can create their creepypasta" not "i HAVE to put trannies and faggots in it or they will feel unwelcome.

Attached: DfwSsmhUwAASIeF.jpg (573x311, 47K)

This is what you get for allowing degeneracy and not stamping it out at soon as it shows up. They will just keep whining and begging and brigading since everything is turned into the bland, leftist slop they enjoy.

Its bizarre how scared westcucks are to strike back aganist this kind of shit and just ban them from projects and sites. "o-b-but t-then they g-gonna whine and m-make us look like b-bad guys!" no shit, moron, thats what they do. They would do it anyway and things have gotten this bad because you indulged them for years, letting them spread their perverse, anti-life, anti-natural. anti-rational ideology to the point when it became a self-supporting ideological system seeking to totally dominate everything. You cant negotiate with them, you cant coexist with them, you cant ignore them because they are SEEKING TO DESTROY YOU already. It is literally the exact same shit as bolshevik communism and its radical ideologues and you westcucks have all gormlessly fallen for it. You could resist them right now but youre already in the pull of their PC gravity well so you will self-censor and hope everything will turn out fine, that you can just sit this cultural war out. You deserve everything whats happening to you.

LBGTPedoKnob

Except the entire SCP universe is morally bankrupt and terrifying. That's the whole point. The whole pretending like you're looking as some kinda official through this list of dangerous and superhuman objects/humanoids/places... It's really neat. LGBT just doesn't belong anywhere near there.

Attached: 1521762128129.jpg (220x229, 11K)

They want the tumblr audience, and they don't want to get tumblr mad, so they bent over backwards to tumblr. Similar shit happened to Something Awful (though this was before tumblr), they used to be internet edgelords until Jow Forums usurped their userbase and those edgelords grew up to be dumb married assholes, along with having more feminists join them to the point where the entire forum is just a whiny feminist hellhole now. You can probably thank Slowbeef and let's plays for making SA get fucked by this cancer, not to mention people losing their edge

I mean it basically started going to shit after the 0k's were filled out, started getting more bland after the 1k's were out, 2k's are normie bait, and the 3k's are a fucking disaster. But yes its a bunch of lib shits now and the site is much more boring and not worth even visiting once a month anymore.

Attached: heresy.jpg (659x655, 51K)

>Breaking news: Dead man's corpse is exhumed from grave, made into scarecrow
Common story.

I think I am happier not knowing what the fuck SCP is.

What the fuck i-is it true bros?

Attached: Mynamejeff.jpg (1438x659, 246K)

>and revorking older classics so that they are less "offensive"
This won't stand unless the admins are in on it too.

you have some of Horthy's spirit in you Hungary bro

Attached: 1521764305006.jpg (403x403, 23K)

They are, the original guy basically said "Fuck you people and your passive aggressive bullshit, I'm out."

The mods had to sign off on the pride shit for the month.

Same, what the fuck happened to this god forsaken planet?

Most of the fuckers he's talking about were never true Jow Forums users to begin with, and Jow Forums has a lot of gays and tranny faggots of many shapes and colors that never leave, I would know as some one who owns a gay irc channel that was mostly grounded in Jow Forums, lots of the trannies were Jow Forumsommandos, even the ones that got really fucking pissed if you called them the wrong pronoun tended to be in the marines and proceed to post pictures of guns and share Jow Forums memes.

That's too bad. Going back and changing the old articles is far worse than just writing new ones about LGBT shit.
Also, blatantly insulting the original fanbase/creators is retarded.

The added gender neutal pronouns here and there for no purpose.
There's a thread in /x/ talking about this stuff and some anons are working on a project to reboot and restore scp.

Ooops, should have said they were active military, I know one joined while he (or she now) was a sniper or some shit, now of course that guy isn't in the military... he was kinda a dick anyways.
>Replaced with Gender Neutral pronouns
What the fuck? That sounds fucking retarded. Are people so pissed off at he and she or something?

SCP wiki is used by people from multiple sites, and just the same as every other case where this happens, the reddit fags act like they own it.

>This won't stand unless the admins are in on it too.

Thats not how it works. They will always show up and force their shit everyone, even alone. I mean, why not? Chances are people will indulge them anyway, seeking to "compromise" in a classical golden mean fallacy. They will wringe out cultural reinforcements for the basis of there memeplexes with shit like "I have nothing aganist LGBTQWSIEMWRRKIK people" and the like, constantly setting up cultural borders you cant cross and pushing the overton window left. And if they fail they can just start up the opression olympics and finally be vindicated because they are finally, finally FINALLY getting to be the martyr of a cause and start kvetching about it and brigading. Stuff like this are just cultural markers. Symbols of their dominance over what your opinion, your thoughts, taking posession of what you have created.

This isnt even supposed to be something special What I'm doing is just being normal. Baseline. Simply having the most basic of cultural immune system, not getting infected by marxism is apparently a rare and heroic feat of willpower nowadays.

I'm one of the oldest/more popular authors on the site. I've been with it off and on since the beginning back on /x/, even if i've faded a bit in recent years. It is a little sad to see SJW nonsense bleeding in to The Foundation, but it was bound to happen. First Gaia Online, then TVTropes, and so on, each new level of exposure does bring a wider base, but also lets in viewpoints that would normally not thrive. It's sad, but it happens with seemingly everything these days. The most amusing bit is The Foundation, itself, is more a fascist entity then anything else. It's "inclusive" in that it rarely matters what you stick in what hole, so long as you can do the job and die in an efficient fashion.

There's always been a undercurrent of touchy, oversensitive people, and it seems like a lot of them are getting louder. Best you can do is just vote things. Don't pile on to shit, that lets people cry foul, just a slow, steady decline with quiet comments on how the focus on inclusion and such is jarring or un-immersive, and so forth. The shit is tolerated because it's tolerated.

Attached: 1362051403280.jpg (640x450, 67K)

Good, the more this happens, the better. every time these communist faggots invade and destroy a hobby, the more people come to our side and learn about cultural marxism and the jews. they all want to be left alone but the faggots won't allow it. and while searching for answers as to why this is happening, they will find us.

Attached: hahahahaha.png (460x232, 39K)

...this. Sadly it's trying to be nice that's fucking everything up. Just a slow, slow push until everyone is gay and brown, or else.

also this. When it was small, back in the day, it was easy to just shout down annoying elements. now, with the ability to call in literally hundreds of users to win an argument, most folks just can't keep fighting that hard for that long. My grand hope is that interest will fade in time, the over-tense sjw stuff seems to rise and fall in waves.

Attached: 1500692843837.gif (800x600, 288K)

Also true, I fucking hate reddit niggers who tend to crowd up any Jow Forums thing and then act like they were part of the first wave or something, when it's obvious that they came to the party late, yet people still take them seriously as "oldfags". SCP should have told them to conform or fuck off, or just lock up shop as the people disappear and everything is in read only mystery, forever stationary and never to be tampered again.

I remember one was a little girl who had to be raped daily to prevent the world from being destroyed. Wonder if that will survive.

Imagine these faggots playing secret lab

>Ummm can you not roleplay as a masculine security guard, that kind of toxic masculinity really triggers me

Attached: 1468237745422.jpg (412x430, 29K)

twitter.com/wewuzmetokur?lang=en

Metokur tweeted about SCP, tumblr and their sexual doorknob fantasies.

Attached: DfxTvctU0AIIjWO.jpg (500x464, 52K)

I remember it as well, it was actually a series of SCPs that were trying to end the world, that girl being one of them.

Where's the homophobia in the SCPverse, exactly? The Foundation has way bigger problems to worry about and hostile entities don't really discriminate on the basis of sex, race, or creed. I've read hundreds of SCP items and I never saw any bigotry.

Thought that they changed it to just generic torture.

Internet warriors are masters of seeing intolerance where it doesn't exist

If you dont enforce your cultural norms, someone else will. This applies to grander, "more serious" things aswell like nationality, religion and the like. Just look how unrelentingly and uncompromisingly muslims are forcing theirs. Westcucks have just stopped believing in their culture, in their strenght, their ability and degraded into "fandoms"(glorified commodity worship and internet slacktivism in their inane needs to see themselves as champions of a "good cause" larger than them. Fighting for poor, opressed people of shitskin, faggyts, veganism, etc it doesnt matter, they are just symptoms, not the cause. Unironically, read the ravings of an autistic,. terrorist hermit. The Unabomber manifesto is spot on about leftist and the emasculation of a society.

the left finds ways to be oppressed and upset no matter the actual reality. I agree with The Foundation has other fucking problems and generally doesn't give a damn. What is unsettling is seeing people clamp down on the discussion, and make blanket statements like "well, the majority of the community likes it, so it's fine". How do you come up with that? the people speaking are not always the majority. In fact rarely so. It's just a browbeating tactic, everyone else likes it, you're the weirdo.

I honestly can't say much, I can write, but couldn't hack it controlling the community, honestly.

Attached: 1444587902890.jpg (700x700, 315K)

The solution: purity spirals and subtle trolling

STOP IT NO NO NO YOU FUCKERS WHY DID YOU RUIN MY COMFY SCP HOME FUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1528769893605.jpg (500x737, 50K)

Did you even use it?
I remember when I first discovered it I did spend some time reading it (probably 30+ hours) but it soon lost its charm and it's been years.
Really, this is more like getting in touch with an old friend and you find out he became a sjw.
A shame really, but held no bearing on your life at that point.

Wasn't it cleaned up a good for a while? I remember the days of "Narutos headband"

The admin responsible for the new sodomite logo also wants to remove all the Christian-related SCPs like Dr Clef's Proposal

That's really gay.
Did something happen to scp-001?

WE CHAOS INSURGENCY NOW BOIS!
Our time to kill SCP has arrived.

Attached: Chas.jpg (761x730, 67K)

This is why I'm usually pretty strictly glued to the shit I own, even it they are basically irc channels and discord servers. Fuckers say they're dead, or beg me to be "less rude" because I say "nigger" so much or consider merging with a bigger community. I say "Fuck off, this is my community and no one is taking it over", because I know the second I do, it will pretty much die a slow and painful death to tumblr and reddit fags demanding that the place be "less offensive" and sanitizing it to the point where it turns into another retarded tumblr safe space/support group.

Copy the entire website as it once was and recreate a better version on a new domain. They can't do jackshit legally.

To be fair, that was a thing for a long time, the concern was that it was too basic and somewhat undermined the quasi-scientific structure. In the end, it turned out not to be an issue, so all but the most crappy stayed.

I'd like to think the current discussion is more or less the same, but I know better. The only way it'd be ok is if they had a identical stance for all faith-based SCP items, not just christian...

Attached: 1437654926905.jpg (1200x797, 177K)

....I'm sad...

Attached: 1529104977330.png (200x151, 45K)

>when you find out that scp monster is racist

Attached: 1507662519769.png (731x764, 833K)

this. I'll hate fuck any sjw that enters the forum.

>I'm sorry, I'll make a public apology
>*EEEE ooo* "IM AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE..."

Someone is already working on it, he posted and Jow Forums and from what I can see he's salvaging the old scp before they get re-written and also asked for people to contribute with stories/ideas

>Making a forum
Forums are pretty much dead, just copy and paste the wiki as it was, and leave it up there, locked so no one can possibly molest it in any way or for any reason.

this is silly, it's a wiki, right? just flood it with low-quality trash until no one can tell what is real and what is trolling anymore
for example
>a monster that only kills trump supporters
>a ballot that instantly erases anyone who checks republican
>a twitter account that tweets the names of racists who died
>grass that only grows where LGBT+ people have intercourse
>a schoolyard that dispenses an endless amount of refugees

etc.etc. etc.

Just keep making low-quality crap in protest that is so on-the-nose that they'll be unable to delete it without looking like a bunch of bigot-hitlers. Accompany it with the lowest quality crayon drawings and MS paint scribbles imaginable until the whole site is like that.

then they'll either quit or the whole thing goes down. It's win/win. Cmon, /x/, you don't need us to fight your wars. /b/ is supposed to be your /b/ootcamp for this sort of shit.

Attached: 1383341804135.jpg (250x242, 18K)

except SCP wiki has a grand total of 0 value

all the "creativity" in the world and all the content combined doesn't amount to one good short story. it's utterly valueless.

What about Clockwork Time, that one was pretty good...

Attached: 1328792211688.png (439x350, 99K)

i read books nigga

it has zero fucking value

How long until they introduce a SCP that is a gay faggot hero that can stop of the other SCPs?

just boycott the site and stop using them
SCP is dead

Can't, from what i recall the article gets submitted to their janitors for review purposes and then it may be published.

So nothing whatsoever on the site has any creative value at all?

With your "I read books nigga", I take it that the site would be below your level of interest. So is it that you have read a portion of the site, and have come to this opinion, or are just dismissive of it out of hand?

honestly just asking...put a lot of work in to some of the stuff there, and it's sad to have the whole thing panned, i guess.

We had him once, and he had super anti-pedo seek and destroy powers. I think they chopped him up for parts eventually...

Attached: 1514161271300.png (736x994, 668K)

I'm honestly 100% down for a fag genocide now

They've made it clear that they want to infect EVERYTHING. You can't watch a show or play a game or, apparently, even go to a website now without being told "this man likes to shove his cock in men's asses and THAT IS BEAUTIFUL"

100% ready for a 100% purge

>/x/
Keep Jow Forums shit in Jow Forums is in every thread that isn't about trying to fuck succubus's or other mythical creatures or future telling from dreams. I'm glad your hobby got fucked up too.

Aehm...

Attached: DfwHt2GUEAAhf7R.jpg (721x235, 29K)

Put enough effort to make them subtle shitpost stories, get learned on creative writing for a bit on how to craft a shitpost that looks legitimate and submit stories that are literally just bullshit, chances are the janitors are such illiterate retards that only read dumb gay tumblr fanfiction or dumb stories about some tranny punk, that they'll fall for it anyways

Seems like a solid idea. SCP invasion when?
>tfw you become the Chaos Insurgency to save the Foundation.

Attached: IMG_2822.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>So nothing whatsoever on the site has any creative value at all?

"Creative" value? perhaps. But "creative" value in itself has no value

if you pair "creative" value with high school writing, you get high school creative writing. As a person who has read hundreds of books in my life, I do not seek that out.

If you're into writing, know this: Stuff like SCP does not challenge you and will not make you better. It's a community of lowbrow, created for lowbrow readers.

If you don't read a lot of books naturally, and think you are into writing, you aren't. It'll pass.

scp was always shit

it must have been a recent change, I read that one a few months ago and while it didn't outright say she was raped it was pretty clear reading between the lines

Good luck trying to retcon project wojak or whatever that involves death row criminals raping a girl to prevent the apocalypse

Yes but if they get rejected we can throw their own SJW bullshit right in their face.
>wtf why are your people who approve SCPs racist and Nazis?

Just found 113, reads like your average tumblr page

Attached: 113.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

You know it wasn't always about beta cucks and their retarded succubi user. It's our duty to purify the board starting with its SCP project.

Lel they even used the nigger stripes.

Then be subtle about it.
Make them think you're being genuine.

That'll work but it's cucky as all hell.
They turned it from a paddling pool full of piss into a ditch full of shit, but they like shit. Ideally they don't get to wallow in their ditch because we tip a load of AIDS needles in there before leaving forever.

Real life is a fucking Onion article right now but you think it's impossible to get satire past a sperg?

Its like cracked.com all over again
>Force faggottry upon your user base
>They get pissed and come to the site to get angry over the latest smug liberal article
>Eventually this anger turns to eye rolling and they stop visiting
>The site dies.

Attached: 1464017421715.png (618x412, 91K)

Also concern troll, concern troll out the ass.
>Make an initiative to replace all gendered pronouns with 'Xe'.
>Make another initiative to replace all gendered Xe's with 'Xam'
>Make another initiative to remove threatening speech
>Don't define threatening speech
>Demand that random parts of random articles are deleted.

But religion are part of folklore. You can build fear by asking question like: what if the god of this religion was the right one? What if we didn't understand his message? What if he was actually Satan? What if religious authority hide stuff from us?
Drawing blurry line with religion can be a fear factor. I'm anti-clerical AF but I enjoy adding religious elements to my tabletop rpg.

I had a squiz, it used to mention the procedure-enacters should have paedophiliac tendencies or have histories of sexual deviancy, which the author removed because it narrowed the imagination against his liking
9/10 people will still think rape though of course

Demand that all religious iconography on the site is Islamophobic and must be removed or replaced.
C'mon, get creative.

S U M M E R

the first 999 were OC. Everything after was when newfags got ahold of it

... So what, should we raid the site?

I suppose I wouldn't have anything to offer for such a classy, upright gentleman such as yourself. I stand rebuked and properly shamed. Your hundreds of books, coupled with your profound, yet cutting summation of both community structure and the overall narrative has opened my eyes.

Forgive me, a lowly rural and suburban retard, for daring to reach above my humble station. My work is, appropriately, trash, and it's likely for the best you have dismissed it, having read it or not.

Truly, sir, you stand as a paragon of literary critique.

Yeah, so i'm salty, but fucking come on, man. From the reddit spacing to the holier-then-thou attitude...jesus man, if you don't write for some online news magazine, you need to.

Attached: 1522661029559.jpg (386x514, 41K)

never interrupt your enemy when zhe is making a mistake
for every tranny unrepentantly ruining something, there are 10 true fans who become malcontents

There are events that get buried because pol doesn't want x related content near here, and vice versa. This might be good for everyone.

Attached: x-goggles.png (714x641, 1.17M)

Cracked more or less died because from the beginning it was a dumb ass watered down version of Mad magazine, and by the 2016 elections the website went from Comedy to "serious" articles that were mostly just the same couple of faggots crying about trump and "How evil he was", while the other articles were literally shit you could have gotten on buzzfeed (I'm not joking, you had shit that was basically "X ways to know you're Y" ). It eventually got to the point where everything literally was just the same faggots crying about trump and shitty clickbait to the point where they had to lay off a ton of staff. Libs will argue that "It's taking down satire", except for the fact that the articles literally degraded to being crybabies about trump and ripping off buzzfeed of all outlets, you know your site is shit when it has to try to follow buzzfeed in a shitty attempt to stay a float, and still dies.
I'm glad Cracked is dead, and Mad is still actually satirical.

See, and that's why most of them stayed. The concept that there is something on the motivational end of things, we may just be seeing it wrong, or even misinterpreting what we are seeing. There's enough narrative flexibility to keep things functional. I myself never had an issue with it, but I understood both sides, i guess? I hope they don't chop them out, that would be both sad and stupid.

Attached: 1519478145950.gif (500x490, 1.99M)

Agreed, I'm ready for the SCP raid.

Maybe it's because they're fucked in the head?

Making Chaos Insurgency wiki closer to the roots would actually be pretty neat, as long as it didn't go overboard (i.e. cringe, just in the other direction). It's in line with all their side stuff for other GoIs, and they can't do shit about it because Creative Commons.

Kinda sad though my lunch break won't be the same with out it, I stopped visiting when they disabled down votes as my racist rape copy pastas would only get 3 or 4 thumbs down.

>Nightmarish gay creatures.
I thought the first two are synonymous.

SCP 173 will break my neck and poz my neghole or something?

>the best of /x/

Attached: image.png (2866x6498, 1.84M)

This.

Attached: image.jpg (1240x783, 118K)

Not true, you can directly post from the sandbox on the SCP wiki, but unless you get some real feedback on the SCP article itself, then SCP-XXXX tends to get downvoted to oblivion before being erased

Link?

top kek

rpcauthority.wikidot.com/