American Troops to South Africa NOW!

Julius Malema, aka the Hitler of South Africa, told white people in an interview with TRT World News published this week, “We have not called for the killing of white people. At least for now. I can’t guarantee the future.”

When the reporter mentioned that some people might view these remarks as a call to genocide, Malema responded, “Crybabies. Crybabies,” but later warned white South Africans that “the masses are on board” for “an un-led revolution and anarchy”.

Attached: Julius-Malema-1.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-15/hitler-south-africa-tells-white-people-he-wont-kill-themyet
youtube.com/watch?v=jPM38SzxZj8
csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x
youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section
youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-15/hitler-south-africa-tells-white-people-he-wont-kill-themyet

they should be genocided for not being genetically predisposed to holocausting nonwhites. fucking race traitors.

I thought his name was JU-JU

Attached: JUJU.jpg (330x462, 34K)

Everybody in South Africa would be a nigger under US hypodescent laws. Including the whites in the country.

Eh, they will learn, you take whites out of civilization and civilization will collapse, I give them a year of no whites and you'll see them begging for aid and accept whites once more.

Attached: 1529002512932.png (615x459, 494K)

There are already no whites in South Africa.

And being the cucks we are, we'll give it to them even after they slaughtered thousands of whites.

Here's a rather typical "white" person in South Africa. 3% African, 2% Indian, 1% Malay.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPM38SzxZj8

They aren't going to kill a single white person, since there are no whites in South Africa.

What they might kill is some 3% nigger, 2% Indian, 1% Malay mutt larping as white.

And it is far better than the mutts all die than they pollute our gene pool.

The DNA contamination from mating with Saffers can not be undone. Even in 500,000 years the DNA damage will still be there.

Double Jew?

I want this to happen. Let the white South Africans become martyrs in waking up Europe to the African nigger menace.

It just might save Europe if the Europeans see what will happen when they become a majority.

Afrikans are so fucked. Nobody cares enough to come to their aide. They should fight, or flight.
If they organized, I'm sure some war monger from the East would supply them with weapons.

Are you fucking retarded, or are you a kike? Charlize Theron is a fairly typical example of a white woman from South Africa, moron. They're whiter than you are.

What's this obsession with these mutts larping as white?

Especially considering there are only 4.5 million of them. They make up about 1/1700 of the world's population.

butthurt amerimutt detected

Oh look it's this mutt starting this again.

There are actually, it explains the fact that they were once a relatively ok place, of course Rhodesia once was a thing too until the Africans decided to go ape shit on "da evil whiteys"

They all have Khoisan, Bantu, Indian and Malay ancestry. Basically without any exceptions, except for recent immigrants to the country. And maybe people who's ancestors have all been in the country for less than 2 or 3 generations.

Their non white ancestry isn't always enough to be visible. But it's still there.

Wait a minute. Didn't he say this exact phrase a year or two ago?

"the Hitler of South Africa" would be a good thing. this is just Mugabe 2.0

A couple of Cape Town academics who have sifted through church records, marriage registers, old deeds, and archives have produced further proof that vast numbers of the South African whites who support the racist "apartheid" segregation policy are not pure white themselves.

Indeed, no white with family roots going back in South Africa before the beginning of this century is without at least some black blood, according to research results published recently.

This applies to both Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans.

Professor Hattingh said that some people had even accused him of taking part in a "liberal plot" to oblige people to reconsider their views on race -- "but this is nonsense," he said.

He said his sources were "impeccable" and could be checked through documents in such places as the Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk, South Africa's biggest all-white Afrikaans church.

Professor Hattingh concludes that "The blood -- for want of a better word -- of the whites, Afrikaans and English-speaking, and the so-called Colored people is in fact deeply mingled in this country, and except for the late arrivals in South Africa probably as many as 99 percent of all 'white' people have at least some 'Colored' blood."

So this is white?

Attached: 30B5687B-9150-4421-B38D-94E88E759F74.jpg (604x1024, 94K)

AncestryDNA Results: South African

Thanks for watching! As promised:

My AncestryDNA Results:

Africa: 2%
Benin/Togo - 2%

Asia: 2%
Asia Central - 1%
Asia South - 1%

Europe: 95%
Europe West - 71%
Ireland - 12%
Europe East - 4%
Finland/Northwest Russia - 3%
Great Britain - 2%
Iberian Peninsula - 1%
Scandinavia - 1%
Italy/Greece - 1%

Pacific Islander: 1%
Melanesia - 1%

Hitler did nothing wrong though, and neither is this guy

Quit buying into the Amerimutt meme. It's nothing more than pol BS.

According to 23andme, about 3% of self-identified whites in America have any black ancestry. And that's despite the fact that people with black ancestry are probably more likely than people without black ancestry to do DNA tests. (Since they have heard some family rumor about a passing ancestor or looked through family records and discovered something)

As a contrast, basically 100% of the "whites" in South Africa have black ancestry. And Indian and Malaysian, too.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x
By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies.

Seething mutt identified

Are you trying to say this applies to all white South Africans? What are you saying, mutt?

Attached: 1528046101832.jpg (427x487, 75K)

Yes. It does.

This guy's results are even shittier. He's 3% nigger, plus some Indian and Malay.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA

And these are the first 2 guys whose youtube videos appear when you type South Africa DNA into google. I'm not deliberately selecting them because they're bad results.

He's right though. The 56% is demographic replacement, not a merger.

Read post 175344734. Hattingh's study shows that more than 99% of South Africans are part-Bantu, part-Khoisan, part-Indian, part-Malay mutts.

This guy's DNA test results aren't anything untypical or out of the ordinary for a "white" Saffer.

What would be untypical (actually basically unheard of) for a "white" Saffer is getting a DNA result that's actual 100% European.

Sounds like a south Africa problem, CIAnon.

Finally whites can get their very own Shoah and use it to shield themselves from all criticism for at least a century.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms)

This was passed in Tennessee in 1910. By 1927, it was the law in every former Confederate state except for Florida and South Carolina.

Under this law, "white" South Africans would have been niggers.

Not the slightest bit of a joke.

That’s a Jew

Lol at showing a picture of spics and acting like white Americans look the same.

Honestly I've seen plenty of "whites" in South Africa who look much worse than that guy does.

>be master race
>scrawny nigger says he might kill you

>WAAAH WAAAH, COME SAVE US MURICANS, WE NEED HEEELPPPP

Attached: 4dabbbea.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

Elon Musk looks 1/4 Chinese or Japanese.

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 7K)

This women is pretty suspicious looking too. She's the first picture that appears when you type "White South Africans" into google images.

Attached: WBCnYBVJHXuRDHk-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 79K)

So okay, you believe whites simply don't exist in South Africa?

You have no idea how much I would love to be deployed slaying niggers. I bet they fight better than sandniggers did too.

That fucking negro must be CIA-backed or Mossad-backed.

It's just impossible such animal be in charge these days of political correctness.

Saffer here. Must be an untypical outlier then. The new update on ancestry gave me:
55% Germanic Europe
38% England & Wales
6% Eastern Europe & Russia
1% Sweden

Basically yes.

There are a handful of recent immigrants but that is it.

Do you consider people with black, Malaysian and Indian ancestry to be white? The black ancestry is by far the worst part , but the Indian and Malaysian is a bit of icing on the shit cake.

your stupid genetic tests are based on the colored people (mutts) living in South Africa you stupid fucking nigger.
There are 3 types of people living in South Africa.
1.White Afrikaners
2.Colored(mixed people, arab, paki, indian, white, groid)
3. Niggers
Those tests are done of the colored people who themselves do not identify as white nor black, they acknowledge that they are in the middle.
Colored People live next too or with White Afrikaners because the Niggers kill them too for being non-nigger since they look arab or Hispanic.

I’ll be dead in 60 years why should I care? 90 percent of humans don’t look nothing like the past ancestors.

Ah, I see, so no whites exist in America as well then?

>turn on FOX news
>Headline: Hispanic families are being torn apart
>literal white brothers facing genocide in SA

Fuck this world, give me one reason not to play vidya for the rest of my life

Attached: 1486936875208.png (800x600, 514K)

Negro elites dont give a shit if millions starve all they want is gibs thats why they trick europeans into giving them money they steal anyway using rebel groups funded by them but passed of as seperate factions to live in luxury.

i'll take the 6%er over the 56%er

Because if you don't fight it, it will never change

These are whites. Not Coloureds.

Whites in South Africa are about 2-3 percent nigger. The Coloureds are about 40 percent nigger.

For the 10,000th time. Genetic shows that 97% of US whites have no black ancestors.

unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

>“Crybabies. Crybabies,”
Lmao want to see real crybabies, kick a nigger out of Starbucks for not buying anything

Fucking kill yourself.

DNA doesn't lie.

And this is what DNA shows.

What more needs to happen for whites to kick off a civil war. Yes, they're well outnumbered but at the current rate the pool of 5 million whites will evaporate to irrelevance.

Let the niggers have africa.
Ship all niggers to africa.

The US does not care about white people. Intervention in some shithole does not benefit Americans. America first! Well, after Israel.

fuck niggers

Attached: 300px-Lynching-1889.jpg (300x428, 32K)

>This faggotron again.

Attached: 83c.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

>pic
Looks australian

When I was in SA, Whites looked just the same as Whites in USA. The 2% kaffir blood must be the DNA testing company fucking with people, just like when they add 1% nigger as a possibility to us in america,

Besides, all the mixed race people formed their own community and identity as the bastards.

It's as if mulattos separated from the pure niggers in the US. I'm calling bullshit.

The 56% meme is bullshit. 56% of the population is of pure European extraction. The rest are niggers, spics etc.

So, why have the 56% face so jew-mongrel looking when it is supposed to represent the % of Whites in thus country?

Keep posting it. It's a fact they can't refute.

Fuck, even Elisabeth Warren (Pocahontas ) tried to larping as a native American, and got called out for being pure.

Damn, the Whites will have to be Jewed or get rekt by dumb angry chimps. Fucking kikes are not even giving them a choice.

kek. he should look into what happened in Rwanda. the majority hutu were btfo'd by the minority tutsi. the SA commies are too cowardly to declare open war. they will continue to sneak around at night and murder old white farmers in their sleep. They know if they tried any great purge the Afrikaners would slaughter them like pigs.

There were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks primarily against white farmers in 2016-17

Google-murdered south africa boers

Then, use duck, duck, go!

Attached: boer-afrikaner-farm-murder.png (577x434, 449K)

The nigger blood in Saffers is real. They are not pure whites like Americans are.

2% nigger rarely is visually obvious. But it was still enough to make you a nigger under US Jim Crow laws.

Yippy
Yandex
And even bing

The nigger blood in "white" Saffirs was well known even before DNA testing by any person who had looked through marriage and birth records in South Africa.

Read this 1981 study, for example.

A couple of Cape Town academics who have sifted through church records, marriage registers, old deeds, and archives have produced further proof that vast numbers of the South African whites who support the racist "apartheid" segregation policy are not pure white themselves.

Indeed, no white with family roots going back in South Africa before the beginning of this century is without at least some black blood, according to research results published recently.

This applies to both Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans.

Professor Hattingh said that some people had even accused him of taking part in a "liberal plot" to oblige people to reconsider their views on race -- "but this is nonsense," he said.

He said his sources were "impeccable" and could be checked through documents in such places as the Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk, South Africa's biggest all-white Afrikaans church.

Professor Hattingh concludes that "The blood -- for want of a better word -- of the whites, Afrikaans and English-speaking, and the so-called Colored people is in fact deeply mingled in this country, and except for the late arrivals in South Africa probably as many as 99 percent of all 'white' people have at least some 'Colored' blood."

5 6

Why do so many people feel to believe that Saffers have nigger, Indian and Malaysian blood, no matter how much evidence I provide?

Do they just refuse to believe it because they wish it wasn't true?

>23and me
>same where people admitted to alter results to fuck with whites who wanted so if they were pure or not
You stupid nigger

Post your DNA results. Show a picture. Right here on pol.

If you really are 100% white then one of two things must be the case

1. Your ancestors were only in South Africa briefly (no more than a generation, maybe 2 tops)

2. You actually aren't a Saffer, and are just pretending to be a Saffer to make their DNA look good.

Lol. Then what do you have to say about this 1981 study? csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html

And this 2007 study

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section

Saffer DNA is fucking garbage. With essentially zero exceptions whatsoever for people whose ancestors have been present in the country for any extended period of time.

That is what all evidence shows.

South Africans are all fradulent, admixed mutts who should not even remotely be considered for admission to the United States. Period. End of story.

23andme? Lmao, nobody white in SA has even heard of this bs.

oh hey look it's this faggot again

IDK what ancestry test he used.

But DNA doesn't lie.

Nor do birth records on people's ancestors going back 400 years.

Nor do the alleles of South Africans.

This is not BS. This is 100% true. You and 99% of your fellow Saffers would all be niggers in the Jim Crow South. It is much better that you die than you pollute our gene pool.

Why do you want part-black immigrants?

Why the hell can somebody who's 2% sub-Saharan African qualify as white to you?

Answer that question, faggot.

Divide and conquer no compromise. I love your tactics jewboy.

1. The guy only tested himself.
2. Unlike you I actually know my family lineage
3. Post your hand with a timestamp

wheres the link to video of him saying that?

The 1981 study on Hattingh essentially tested all 4.5 million "whites" in the country.

You are correct that the 2007 paper by Greef was only done on his own lineage. But there is exactly zero reason to believe Greef is untypical of a "white" Saffer. Greef said that his results are similar to the results of other studies.

Thats just your average Scandinavian mongol phenotype

The 1981 study by Hattingh essentially tested all 4.5 million "whites" in the country.

You are correct that the 2007 paper by Greef was only done on his own lineage. But there is exactly zero reason to believe Greef is untypical of a "white" Saffer. Greef said that his results are similar to the results of other studies.

America only jumps when the jews tell them to, genocide and especially genocide of whites doesnt concern them much.

Quit defending how awful he looks.

This isn't a genocide of whites.

It honestly may be beneficial to actual whites if a South African genocide occurs ASAP. That way the Saffers will all be killed before they can move to our nations and destroy our gene pools.

How much does a plane ticket to South Africa costs? Id imagine that white South Africans would be abandoned, just like Rhodesia.
I’d imagine that fighting for South African whites would be a glorious ending.

youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU

Attached: 29C95D4B-9806-43D8-B749-2868FA93E845.jpg (506x552, 85K)

Yeah Im thinking they're fucked. Blackpilled about it, no ones gonna help them. Surely this isnt our future though.

Attached: too late.jpg (248x203, 8K)

Yea, sure, because everyone in a population shares the same ancestors. By your logic all of the Americas has Native American admixture. Your other link is to some opinion piece on a website that is pro-diversity.

Jew

So how long left before this becomes reality at full scale? I'm gona say 2022 -2024

It's happening again. I kinda feel like a kike at this point. My family fled Rhodesia and lost our dairy farm, only to end up in commie SA. Think I'll head over to Australia.

Attached: 1529124278774.jpg (243x177, 9K)