Me neither Washington Post, me neither

Me neither Washington Post, me neither.

Attached: A4B223E6-6DF9-45DA-B114-A327939CE2B0.jpg (1242x1687, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gTFBhQ7Ko
niggazinmoscow.tumblr.com/post/174896678938/its-fucking-prison-camps-holding-1400-children817
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"children are not pawns!"
as they use their children as pawns.

They have zero self awareness

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gTFBhQ7Ko

this

FASCISM

Attached: tumblr_pac59sp2dy1wiqcmvo2_500.png (484x750, 285K)

niggazinmoscow.tumblr.com/post/174896678938/its-fucking-prison-camps-holding-1400-children817

"children are not pawns!"

Attached: 1521940459872.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

Fpbp

Look at the lady standing next to him, how pleased she looks with herself.

oy vey aios dos mios I did something stupid knowing the consequences but you cant actually make me suffer the consequences of my actions because think of the children muh feels

I think they lack the intelligence to understand what "pawns" means in that analogy. They think it means moving around people like you own them, without realizing that the meaning is actually moving them around for a political or personal purpose.

Attached: 1387348259760.jpg (676x507, 96K)

If you want to get away with a felony just make sure you have kids. You can't go to jail because the kid would be separated and that would be morally wrong. Checkmate rule of law.

Ironic

A bajillion jew memes have already been done with her crop

If you have ever talked to these anti gun people. A lot will remind you of Trump and the book/movie 1984. But give those guys our guns amirite

Post a few pls, haven't seen any

You mean this?

Attached: 1521949603925.png (388x388, 335K)

I didn't save them. The original pic is best anyway

Kind of. I've talked to these people at bars and work. Quick to tell you 1984 is happening with Trump right now and we have to resist. But a minute later they want to give Trump all the guns. Point this out and you get a weak excuse ("that's different" or an insult)

Me neither. All the shitskins make it look like a third world shithole.

Attached: 1458930581154.jpg (740x1300, 175K)

you may get (but my government has drones gib up), then you point out Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq and you're back to weak excuses or insult. Kind of like comparing gun control in whitish countries to Mexico

>buh-buh-buh-Fuck White People
Not so funny now is it, liberal media.

Attached: 1499545967397.jpg (663x508, 43K)

Why doesn't anybody blame the parents?

Who put their kids in this situation? Not Trump!

These parents knew they were breaking the law. It's no different than robbing a bank at gunpoint with a baby in your other hand. If the baby gets shot, everybody knows who's fault that is, it's the bankrobber's fault, not the security guard.

How about Harry Potter?

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

>parents illegally bring their children into the united states
>somehow it's OUR fault when we deport them

??

Attached: 1524416617390.jpg (1600x1200, 1.31M)

The Washington Post using their institution to advocate the violation of US borders protecting possible foreign agents shows willful and malicious negligence in their deference towards the United States making them an unlawful hostile actor in their efforts against the United States. It would be as easy as indicting a ham sandwich with any grand jury.

This shows they wont stop user, that is what RICO is for, you dont wait until an organized group completes what they want to do, its used to stop an organized effort to cease its criminal action. Right now the News, SPLC, AIPAC and ADL are buying our leaders off, RICO is the tool given to us to stop these aggressions against our country and people. These Fake News organizations operating in unison is an organized effort breaching the most sacred of public trusts, the freedom of the press by working against the people to form false narratives. Its time Trump strikes back.

Should Trump fail to act, he only leaves the door open for rogue actors to attempt to fix the situation which would only make matters worse. For Trump to Make America Great Again, he must implement RICO effective immediately to shutdown these cartels of crime and save our country.

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

lol this guy. You do know that progress globally is inevitable. like there are more countries beside america making money. Just think about how much money a country makes and now add to that the increased level of connection and internet factors and youve got a booming economic regardless of skin color or anything. You pretty much just need a big number of people. You ignorant fuck. Killyourself

>Be citizen
>Get arrested
>Separated from kids
>Nobody cares

>Be illegal beaner
>Everybody cares

I fucking hate the left so much I can't even speak anymore

This, if they aren't pawns then don't abandon them. Take the shitty kids back to Mexico too.

Is the USA keeping the children inside forcefully?
Why cant they fuck off to whatever shithole their parents were exiled to?
Either way i dont want those chicano motherfuckers back.

Must match DNA. fuck your feelings

>Children are not pawns
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

First of all the path of legislation are different dumbass, methods to prove such cases depend on different factors. And you call yourself a citizen?, Like even immigrants knows more about legal matter than you. How fucking pathetic is that lol

Seriously?

Attached: OP Equals Faggot.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

This honestly is fucked up. 2000 children separated from their parents and for what, because they crossed a desert in hope of better life?

WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE
JEW BY JEW BY JEW
THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

Shes sexy

You can't be this stupid and pretend you're better than anyone you dumb fucking cuck.

I hate it when they reference that garbage.

Attached: Harry Potter and progressives.jpg (823x586, 189K)

The left is seriously trying to goad brown people into attacking whites. Be careful.

Attached: yamero.jpg (326x326, 34K)

Two future bullet sponges detected.
Commies aren't going to be around in America past 2050. We're fucking sick of you.

>immigrants know more about the immigration system than natural born citizens
Only an idiot mexishit could be this retarded

she's even hand rubbing

I recognize Trump is making america great again, and also recognize how leftists love using children as political pawns in their subversive politics. They don't actually care about the child, just how much political power they can wrangle out of exploiting the child to manipulate emotion-drive women and onionlads.

>Obama does this during his corrupt administration
>no outrage, no complaint, they pin the blame on Trump later though because LITERALLY HITELR
also
>illegal invaders bring their children with them, which should be a whole host of criminal offenses
>leftists grab child's corpse, parade it around, cry YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS HAPPENED and then harvest its organs to sell them through Israeli-run human organ traffickers

Commies.... what are you making 1950s insults? you're a fucking idiot, kill yourself

They can stay in their own country if this is the case. Preventing people from coming here is preventing "brain drain" and evaporating human potential from their country. If they can succeed in their own country why come here?

Also the decreased risk of cultural dilution and appropriation if they stay in their own country.

Why? The description fit, it hurt you.
The bullets will hurt a lot more, but it won't last as long.

#comelegally

I've built up my tolerance cuck, fight me.
Communist doesn't make any sense either when you're a supporter of an authoritarian.

>Now that Obama, the highest deporter president of all time, who is still beating Trump, is gone...

“HEY WHOS GONNA THINK ABOUT THESE DAMN KIDS, YOU NAZIS”

I swear to fucking Christ these people have zero remorse or self awareness.

>wtf I'm a chink now
Fuck off you insect.

Holy fuck, fight you?
I can not WAIT

Attached: 1528405775442.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

>democracy dies in darkness
Indeed it does!

Attached: 1518630161141.jpg (469x395, 84K)

>....and invaded a country knowing it’s against the law

Sorry Mohammed, try again

I bet the next group of mother fuckers who thinks of doing the same will think twice... and that’s the point. To make an example of these shitskins. Get the fuck out or we will force you the fuck out. We don’t want you here. You’re subhuman garbage.

Attached: 70BC201D-2306-4BBA-AF0D-3305BB1D7E39.jpg (204x204, 21K)

It's called 'progress' you dumb shitlib faggots. Isn't that what you wanted?
No, you wanted YOUR progress. Guess what, you're fucked.

>jewess kvetching 'Hey ya wanna rent this nice fresh boy for an hour?'
she has such sights to show you goyim!

Attached: 1520123772922.jpg (518x518, 103K)

>CHILDREN ARE NOT PAWNS
Vote for the tax increase for public education, user.
Vote for more gun control, user, to stop school shootings.
Give children hormones because they feel like they are the wrong gender, user.

Attached: 1504413443955.gif (400x342, 38K)

they're in an air conditioned building with food and water and probably wifi, what would you have Border Patrol do?

I ALMOST saved this pic but then noticed the bulges

Being this stupid. I honestly dont know if you are just blinded by the ineptitude of your racism or maybe i am just being hopeful that there arent people this stupid. But regardless of the situation im refering to the separation of kids in two totally different legal matters you cuckhold bbc admirer, soft-ass little white boy.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: ((())).png (1346x591, 982K)

the only thing you're gonna 'progress' to is a mass grave and I'm looking forward to it. NO Quarter will be given to you traitorous scum. I'll have your bullet ridden kids strapped to the turret of my tank as we roll over the corpses of your shitskin pets.

The Case is that humans, In general look for better opportunities of survival when situations look really bad for them. If this wasnt the case you would see huge waves of people immigrating and im not talking of waves of people of different countries getting together to immigrate somewhere. But rather just look at the level of people leaving their countries by individual sectors. You would realize that out of millons of people leaving there at least a percentage is not going to make it. Its just probability. Then out of that percentage break down the ones that eventually have to immigrate somewhere to sustain themselves.

But something is true and that is the fact that in the future (Probably in 20 years) Most of the countries globally but mainly in the Continent of America (Not north america) will be advance enough to adapt to current economical changes and interact more profusely with the rest of the world. Accesibility is key. The old generation is making us lag. But the young guys (20 years old) Will eventually change this methods.

What a great imagination bro, I wonder how you got to that level of creativity. I bet it took a lot of traning and self-deprecation. You really have to dedicate your time in order to procreate thoughts like this. I just hope you make it past the next 10 years. Chances are that you rotting brain is almost done for. Probably looking like the one of a schizo. Either way just watch out for agents online bro. You never know when someone is watching your activity. Specially in such belligerent comments.

>i am just being hopeful
You don't belong here.
Go back to r*ddit

Attached: large_bc592e34-3c30-4b83-8a41-b943ad847e8f.jpg (600x600, 140K)

Isn't that the point of the deportations?

And that's a good thing!

I dont think you realize im being sarcastic lol, Of course there are people that stupid. Im making an example out of you. Go eat your vegetable and touch your little weenie, scum

Not at this rate. They can stay and improve their own country and shorten the length of time they'll integrate with the rest of the world. Might be 10 years rather than 20. One of the effects of deportation is that there are now a sizable population of educated, fluent English speakers in many South American countries. They were educated in America and now have to move back either as deportees themselves or children of deportees. They will be a force to change the local culture and their respective country's law. Yup, this is an upside to deportation.

The point is to send the kids with the parents.

Maybe they'll tell the parents to come here legally.

Ok I will explain this once
Family separation has ALWAYS been a thing. Under Obama, families were separated when the parents were facing criminal charges. Trump is just making it clear. Crossing into our country illegally is a criminal act. The parents are criminals by coming here, and therefore the families are separated.

False premise.
Not migrants if they never migrate back.

I agree, which is why the kids should be sent back with the parents.

None of these people a muslim

This is meant for you

You write like a girl.
L O L
O
L

>muh dick
L O L
O
L

I'm going to put a bullet through your head.
L O L
O
L

No, really. Not even being sarcastic. The end is nigh. Scum.

If a 400mile desert that 10,000's have died crossing in the last decade doesn't stop them, I don't think a small show of overly aggressive police force is going to do anything

because that's so easy right?

I'd rather have a wand too if I could actually do magic, but I can't do magic so I'll use a gun.

exactly, it's really that simple

Don't ignore the fact that countries are indeed improving, For example back in my countries roads are getting extremely good, Almost USA quality. Cameras at lights are almost in all key places, When it comes to crimes, The country i used to live was always love and the safest of central america. I never got robbed or anything. Probably had 1 friend out of 20 that did get mugged. But that was late at night like of course. However progress is there. And it barely has been 5 years. All deportees do have the american discipline of work. Which i my self personally admire. But nowdays it don't really matter your skin color. I worked with blacks, white and hispanics. All of them slack. Very fucking lazy but i think its a generation thing and also the way the were raised. However i will not meddle in that. I do agree with you in deportees improving overall work around their countries. However the level is too minimal when you break it down to almost 20 different countries they are being sent to. Just think about sending 50k Immigrants to 24 different countries. Where populations may totally add up to 40-50 millon. That change is too subtle to be noticible. I personally would not use it as a point in my debates. Its too weak and improbable.

Wrong neighborhood, bucko!

>blinded by the ineptitude of your racism
You're blinded by your own slave morality, cuck.

>i am just being hopeful
No one cares about your feelings, faggot.

>separation of kids in two totally different legal matters
Oy vey, let's study the Talmud, kike.

>they're rooks

LOL
O
L

What type of autistic, Sex deprived male is this?
Seriously take a Smith and wesson and aim it at your temple, End it bro. Do it. I bet you will not feel it. I really hope you own a gun. Cause otherwise youre just a little white kid talking shit online and only thing worse than that is lying to your self about handling guns when you never really had one. Like how phony is that lol

Oh im good bro, Fucked a couple white bitches, My dick is big enough, got a good job, my own car. Have people actually working for me. I dont think you realize im actually not being hopeful like why the fuck would you take that as relevant, Like i could give a fuck if you personally suffer a family tragedy. Im still gonna wake up next day and have breakfast and probably fuck the next white girl wantin some dick. just for the fuck of it lol

>my house is cheap and falling apart
>break into neighbor's house and chill on the couch
>owner calls the cops
wow I just wanted a shot at a better life

Attached: 1486247790356.png (1025x687, 278K)

>Probably had 1 friend out of 20 that did get mugged.
5% is unacceptable, Paco. None of my friends have ever been mugged and I frequented some pretty shady areas during the crack epidemic of to late 80s and 90s.

Attached: 1509842973524.gif (350x232, 461K)

>Oh im good bro, Fucked a couple white bitches
HOL UP
>My dick is big enough
*smacks lip
>got a good job, my own car.
SO YOU BE SAYIN

3/10 bait but people did bite. Heres a (you)

Attached: LOL.jpg (1080x810, 54K)

That was late 80's, 90's dumbass of course, Delinquency was down globally. Im talking 3-4am in 2015. where factors such as an increased in population, plus inflation put people more at risk. Like do i need to explain this simple shit. or are you just stupid lol.
Like ive walk in the us and seen people actually getting mug by some homeless or some dude. I bet you dont walk to your car late at night (3am-5am) after partying cause you probably dont go out and stay home. But shit happens everywhere. if you dont have a friend HERE in the us that hasnt been robbed or seen somebody getting robbed is because bro you dont have friends

A lot of people bitting tonight lol, Its like im not even trying hard. Look at this dude already posting pictures
And i know its not the first time he takes his lonely life towards taking photo of bullets and writting lol on them. Showing sign of possible psychopath. Now the Feds have it bro. Keep them coming. Now youve posted hating comments about other ethnicities and also possible to keep an eye on you because of showing belligent behavior and possesion of guns. People is really this dumb. Like if i was somebody that wants to know who has guns and its really prone to acts of violents, Youre making my job easier lol

Violent crime peak in the US in the mid 90s you retarded little child.Go back to your 3rd world shithole. You don't belong here.

LOL

Oh no, the feds.
Whatever shall we do?

why does the left act like america was this soft gentle loving vagina b4 trump

Text message your lover about how butthurt you are I guess?

Also checked

Attached: 1515430429359.jpg (275x183, 6K)