CANSCHLUSS NOW!

Arise, leafs, take up your bolt action air rifles and overthrow Castreau, and take your rightful place among the greatest almost-nation that ever existed!

Attached: canschluss.png (300x300, 23K)

your Russian propaganda disgusts me

I only want the hot French Canadian babes plz ty

This. Russians use to many commas.

>unironically uses full stops
you dont fool me vlad

whiter than you, mohammed!
#FreeTommy

Attached: pig putting the ham in mohammed.jpg (724x607, 395K)

Canadian here. I'm so into this I've already changed my flag. Nova Scotia 51st State! Now gimme some of that sweet second amendment.

Jow Forums needs to have provincial flag redesigns

Attached: flag-canada-provincial.gif (700x550, 104K)

Fuck right off. Why would we want to be part of your country? Life is pretty good here inspite of all the memes here. Also becoming one country would only hasten the quickening of the death of white people in this continent.

your government is doing a good job of killing whites on its own.

Attached: 25i0kj.jpg (500x336, 43K)

True but your country isn't in any better shape. Honestly we should be pushing for balkanization in North America. Canada and the US are both doomed in the long run.

molyneux as speaker of the house? more than enough reason. /thread

Attached: stefan molyneux thumbs up.jpg (750x400, 32K)

Nogs hate the cold. If anything, all the nogs in Canada will move to Baltimore, Atlanta or Charlotte if they are able to move freely between US and Canada.

cant argue with those digits

Attached: 1520815742387.png (716x716, 351K)

Then explain all the nigs in detroit. Also poos and chinks would still breed like crazy in Canada

They already can. How do you not understand that borders and immigration laws are only meant to restrict the movements and migrations of whites between white countries?

Attached: 1526155917773.png (900x1080, 954K)

Nogs have been leaving Detroit for years. The city is literally having to revert to fields in the former ghettos.

Attached: 1529109763465.jpg (960x640, 113K)

pretty bad when bulldozing the place is gentrification

Attached: 1508301752974.jpg (640x850, 168K)

the country shape would be all fucked up.

time for Fallout universe to commence!

except not China but with NK

Attached: Untold_Stories_of_the_Canadian_Front_pictures_1.png (770x512, 228K)

Balkanization is the only way. While your country might be in a mini golden age right now, it won't last forever. Eventually we'll all be mutts in NA. We need a pure white nation in NA

(((Balkanization))) is a terrible idea. Don't give the nogs sovereignty in North America. Ship them back to their homeland first.

Attached: 1526434525315.gif (320x212, 1.8M)

the great northern Reich of America . just like mouth nuke south America desu

I wish but this is an unrealistic idea. If you give nigs sovereignty they'll destroy there own country amd then we can just come in and take it.

Thanks, but I'd rather not join a country that is about to collapse thanks to us imposing tariffs on it the likes of which the world has never seen. They will be discussed in economic history books for centuries to come. Enjoy xD.

So fahny!

Fuck off with your shit unfunny jokes.

What joke, imbecile?

I hope that this happens, and that America will take The Bahamas next. I want to be able to buy stuff from Amazon again.

But we'd still have to deal with the Nogs, and now we have part of our country destroyed and money lost repairing it.

It's like my father always told me, do it right the first time or you'll just have to end up doing it again.

wait a minute, what about turning louisiana into a nigger ethnostate, then ALL the niggers in north america get shipped there as a condition of the canschluss?

But then when their ethnostate collapses, they'll come crying to us and we'll have to deal with them anyway.

I support this

The way China is heading the Fallout timeline inevitabl will happen. Either they're going to be a competing superpower or they're going to break apart and have the bloodiest civil war in human history.

Nah fuck your empire. I would happily kill as many American soldiers as I could if the US ever invaded us.

I doubt that. You faggots can't even kick the queen of some other country out.

I support this

I duno they got tons of shitskins up there, we might have to pull out of afgan and iraq and redistribute the freedom.

I'll take a dozen maple dipped cuntucks please.

Attached: canadianbitches.jpg (441x280, 26K)

You wouldn't want us to join you, we're already fucked. China pretty much own us.

We don't want all the lefties. We should just take what should have originally been ours. All the west.

Attached: 5440.png (400x400, 29K)

NL would rather go back to being it's own country.