Do you feel more attachment to your country or to your race?

Do you feel more attachment to your country or to your race?

Attached: Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg (970x863, 173K)

Ethnic group.

Neither, to my culture.

race
fighting for the usa means you're fighting for millions of spics and niggers as well

I feel attachment to my homeland. And being a member of the rootless nobility, that's basically all of Europe and the United States.

Attached: 67252187_p0.png (2111x1500, 2.07M)

PS: fuck all brown people

Attached: 1527918587299.gif (498x372, 183K)

not a great question imho, there's also language&writing system, religion, culture, political ideology, and probably other things as well

niggers in my country- i'd pick race
no niggers in my country- i pick country

The Anglo-Celtic South.

Blood & Soil
Yin & Yang

And LGTBQ2. so fuck that.

>Ulster-Scots still LARPing as Celts when they all descend from inbred Border Reivers

Neither. My race are unathletic insect men, and my country is full is fag enablers led by the bastard son of a communist.

Everyone's a nigger in your country, disgusting Gypsy-Turk shitskin hybrid. Even compared to other Slavs you """""people""""" are genetic trash.

Race
The government is a farce, and we're invaders in this land, so I can't say I feel a particularly strong connection to the country. Not that I don't feel any at all.

whatever you say memeflag

Attached: 1483482338540.jpg (392x495, 45K)

My country.

Attached: A true American.jpg (995x1827, 350K)

Race

my race especially since Canada is a diversity and multicultural rats nest. The non-white immigrants hate us and are pretty open about it. Most whites are "in on it" so to speak so you gotta be careful. that being said i dont hate non-whites, two of my good friends are non-white and we all bash liberalism everytime we get together.

could they possibly have made this map more jumbled and confusing to read

cute

Neither.

RACE above ALL

Not my country, to my northern folks.

Attached: MP40Closeup1-12.jpg (900x484, 91K)

Fellow travelers only t.b.h. There are dozens of you that I would throw under a bus to save my halfling friends, and I'm not opposed to throwing every citizen of convenience back into the ocean to see if they can swim home.

My race is mostly my country and the neighboring one, so both.

Norwegian. Yes I'm a Nordic. My X cromosome is from Iberia, and Blodgroup is A.
My orientation is Fascism

I’m more attached to my country than race for now. I’d rather live in a colored right wing paradise than I would a leftist hell that happened to be majority white. So kinda like how the US and Europe are now. Give or take a few shades. We’re not a right wing paradise, but it’s manageable and it’s home.

that map a shit.

They used to be same thing.
Thanks Jews.

i only consider high iq white people my race, thankfully theres millions of us, kind of how the kikes view the world.
all day through work I deal with nationalists and retards of all backgrounds, it leaves me nothing but jaded and spiteful, to me theyre mindless drones that exist purely because somebody in the past decided having lots of artificially supported drones was good for business.. they are empty vessels and not my folk

t. Jizzskin

Race for sure. When the tides turn, niggers turn on each other. I’ve yet to see that with most other races unless something is politically driven.

and the majority white in that leftist utopia is actually 70% jewish

People from my area first due to common culture/mindset, then country.

Attached: salvini.png (1000x834, 1.11M)

t.SHITskin