Jow Forums what's your opinion on Stefan Molyneux?

Jow Forums what's your opinion on Stefan Molyneux?

Attached: stefan_molyneux1.jpg (431x272, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caribousystems.com/about/
youtu.be/hy5XwrK0PwI
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
youtu.be/_xsYWO-DkNc?t=31m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TL;DW

caribousystems.com/about/
>environmental systems
>women's enterprise
>programming without an engineering degree

what's this?
he says most people don't need a university degree

Attached: 1522604229874.png (500x500, 258K)

Honestly, when non engineers (or non Cs grads) program they just create a lot of mess for everyone else, he doesn't actually say "don't need a university degree" you can argue him down to "only get university degrees that teach skills."

Besides, my point remains. He had a really dishonest past, he may have made up for it but I won't let him forget it.

Youtube whore not as good as murdoch murdoch, pewdewpie or alternativehypothesis

Attached: murdoch chan bae.jpg (1000x524, 89K)

I unsubscribed because of his clickbaity titles and thumbnails, but some stuff he does is good

but most people don't need ~18 years in school-highschool-university to do what they are doing in their jobs

Weedman only has to gut the leaf military just a little more before Molyneux's cult can overthrow the Canadian government and enforce the NAP through absolute autocracy.

Attached: 1410042547496[1].jpg (600x790, 56K)

Hes a cult leader luring in a bunch of trumples that are on the alex jones/skeptics hype train. I hope he convinces those idiots to drink spiked koolaid.

ONE
FECKIN
DOLLAR

over dramatic tryhard who thinks he's some sort of genius

The people I work with never specifically learned the rest protocol, they make mistakes like committing code that won't build or design overly complicated json objects or haven't realised data can be passed in URI endpoints.

Yes, someone intelligent could learn this by themselves, but these people with fake degrees from overseas who aren't skilled enough to contribute value would still be preferred for positions. University for true skills is almost an intelligence test but specifies on the skills absolutely essential for the job.

I'm certain Stefan is a very intelligent man, but I wouldn't want him as my co-worker any more than I want the arrogant brahmin who worked as a manager without any real qualifications and decided he's smarter than those he was managing and could code himself... In a high IQ nation.

Sophist and a cult leader

Tries too hard.
You're not white, deal with it.

>needing a university to tell you if you can or can't code something

Either it works or it doesn't user.

/thread

Haven’t heard that line since thuderfoot

NO LIKE STEFAN

Code isn't just meant to be read by a machine, if it's not literate and easily understood by a human as well it's simply not maintainable. People who write code like this might have output that "works," but they're a net negative drag in the long run.

I do not want to work with idiots or arrogant cunts too cool for school.

I used to like listening to him, but you're right about the thumbnails.
It's like it's some grand conspiracy he's about to expose, but he just talks about studying philosophy.

The intellectual mountain of contemporary era.
He's like Plato+Diogenes, but like 10000x better, dude.
Now donate to his freedomainradio

look at him man look at his eyes with that stare. this dude is brainwashing a bunch of weak willed conservatives. hes even said before that you should separate yourself from people who dont agree with you. that is absolutely cult behavior. its an "us vs them" tactic that is disgusting.

Yes, yes, I know they tell you to annotate your code on the first day of school.

Or you could just contribute to minecraft git projects in junior high and realize the need within your first few commits.

t. senior dev with no degree

Just saw this on twitter. Ffs

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-214417.png (720x1280, 151K)

I don't understand how one can be both a parent and 'anti-State'.

this

Also, threads like this are almost exclusively made by shills. Truly only retards think he's some kind of wise man

I have heard several shows and he doesn't say that nor he seems to be trying to tell you that

>when the bait is so bad, but good.

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 11K)

Attached: stefan molyneux 1488.jpg (720x576, 75K)

he's actually okay but I get why people don't like him.

I don't know. He died of AIDS before I was born.

I will check if this is true or out of context
He doesn't really speak like a natsoc

He is just another e-celeb for gullible morons who can't formulate their own opinions and ideas. It is all talk for the sake of talk with no real solution in the public sphere. Buy into this shit and be in a never ending loop of his and others videos where they do nothing in the real world to change what they preach about. All the while they act like beggars for your hard earned cash for equipment, legal funds, appeals or whatever shit brings in shekels. Your fears and anxieties are a profitable business and all of these charlatans know it. I just watched an Alex Jones video and he spent half of it giving viewers the poor mouth about legal fees. The sad thing is people hang their hopes on these morons and pay for the privilage. YOU have the power to change things, not these fuckwit parasites.

Srsly? lul

Attached: viper u a stupid dummy.jpg (1500x1500, 132K)

liked him better when he was an ancap

youtu.be/hy5XwrK0PwI

he sniffs a good brap

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP.png (411x413, 170K)

Fag. The time for arguments is over.

Attached: argument man and the final argument.jpg (1217x845, 173K)

baste

Defoo your loved ones goy
I am your father now
Give me your shekels.. er i mean donations

Moly is based. He was a MVP during the 2016 election. He earned his stripes in the meme war. Anyone hating on him is a shareblue faggot.

Attached: 1485969425184.jpg (600x399, 332K)

Bullshit you maga faggot.
Civic cucks are not nationalists.

thunderfoot made a vid on stefan. I used to just listen to stefan for news then realized his channel is dangerous to people who follow him religously. I hate thunderfoot but he summarizes it best. fuck his repetitive nature of the vid its like 3 minutes of content stretched into half an hour. youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

based

forgot to reply my comment to u

but if they don't ask for money, how could they pay for their shows?

Moly is crypto nationalist af. He just doesn't show his power level like an autist.

He's a one trick horse. He does do good shit with his true news and call-in shows.
God bless you, man. I'm never hiring poos again...

kike enabler. always begging for money. always praises churchill and quotes him. is always anti nazi.

he just monetizes nazis. dont watch.

I learn more from Stefan's videos then I did in 4 years at Uni. I'm making a collection of his videos to Red Pill my family with.

Attached: Sylabus.png (679x604, 332K)

Just the arrogant ones, also the Pakistanis with surnames like sayyid or mirza. These people are raised to believe they're superior and smarter than everyone, when you point out how they're creating a mess they'll either ignore you or yell you down (yes, literally top of their voice yelling) about how they're "experienced" and you're just a white kid.

I'm not racist, I could imagine white people to be like this as well.

Give me a fucking break. You make it out like its some major broadcasting network. Kids produce better quality shit with their pocket money.

Meet & Greet (Sold Out)
Hang out with Stefan & Lauren for 30 minutes, & be first in the auditorium for better seats.

VIP Meet & Greet
Hang out with Stefan & Lauren for 45 minutes, inc' personally signed merchandise & the best seats.

Dinner with Stefan & Lauren
Intimate dinner function with Stefan Molyneux & Lauren Southern

SHEKELS, SHEKELS, SHEKELS

lol what's with the so much editing

but you included AJ

Someone who thinks he's red-pilled but in reality he's purple pilled. Like in his latest video where he highlights all the problems that arises ever since women got suffrage, but instead of coming to the obvious conclusion that it was a mistake that should be rectified he defends it because, like the typical father of a daughter, still wants her to have these rights and privileges he deep down knows she shouldn't have.

youtu.be/_xsYWO-DkNc?t=31m5s

There's a huge push for training of new programmers here in Serbia and the crop is getting worse by the year. That's why last year I tried hiring a team of poos to design a program that would automatize part of my work and they fucked everything up so much nobody could even come close to decipher what their code does.

You think he isn't making big money? He is making millions. That is why he can make the shows he does. He is probably the one making the most and the rest are realizing it and want a share. Good for them if they can part fools from their cash but they won't be parting this fool from his cash.

>stefag molymeme

He's actually pretty fun to listen to. I enjoy his insight, even though I don't agree with him on everything.
It's helpful to listen to all kinds of people with differing views and political orientations. It helps reconsider and reconstruct one's own opinions. I read Marx for the exact same reason. It only made me take a stronger stance against Marxism, but it did change me

Attached: download (3).jpg (211x239, 13K)

>Dinner with Stefan & Lauren
>Intimate dinner function with Stefan Molyneux & Lauren Southern
I-Is there a fourth option after this?

He's smart enough to not have patreon and to not disclose his earnings desu.

The fourth option involves handing over all your bank details.

They all make a lot of money, you can guarantee that.

I'm reading his book on ethics, and he's full of crap.

>"I know you must be sceptical that I solved the philosophical problem of the ages... but I did."
>"I define objective truth as my subjective preference."
>"Postmodernism is bad, buy my book on postmodernism ethics!"

Man is a hack.

i think he's useful for redpilling normies on entry level redpills in terms of politics and the dysfunctional world of modernity. he focuses really hard on child abuse and neglect and i think he overestimates how hurtful being spanked can be.

you're retarded. thunderf00t is doing nothing but making ad homenim arguments towards molymeme here.

he's a gatekeeper of the farther right ideals you must first meet him to pass through the gate to radical collectivist ideology of the far right and nat soc.

i might add most people don't realize he is a gatekeeper because they are fledglings like the summer fags posting on here larping as oldfags..but can you triforce.
>watch r k selection theory videos: gene wars

after you study his phiolsophies, this a given that you have the capacity for self esteem and the common sense desire to educate yourself from the sources themselves rather than your meme rabbithole red pill me threads.

If those conditions are met, youll begin to get inklings after practicing his ideals in your own life, that they don't work. Finally, you understand that that his non aggression principle is self serving ideology part and particle to Stefan rhetoric as a card carrying atheist member - he's incredibly and fast degenerating from phisophy and history which is his expertise to a running rant and political demagoguery tactics to ensure his personal survival. Sorry but I have a desire to ensure my races survival.

it's just not realistic for an non aggression to then be a possibility in my Nordic Germanic repertoire.

in todays climate if you are a white male you had better start reading now you don't have much time.
learn something and evolve your own ideology.
beware of people who preach individualism, to an audience which is 90% (((white men))) who're societally a demonized group in entertainments' acting portrayals, whose scholastic efforts are undermined (affirmative action), and whose inter personal relationships are attacked by opportunistic and emotionally bankrupt misandrists' who larp as feminists and who want all white men with their 'priveledge' to be emanciated with no prospects, and die.

However the idiots are who tend to larp on here and IRL as female authoritarians, generally are misandrists' who detest them for their privledge, while just last night having sent a anonymous tip to get their boss fired for alleged sexual misconduct. #metoo right bitches?!

he believes the ashkenazi iq meme

Seems like a good dude. Very witty. Informative videos. I would like to see him and a few others e-types go on a tight Rustbelt tour instead of these big planned events in DC, New York and Berkeley. Hit 20 rustbelt cities in 30 days. Terre Haute, Peoria, Decatur, Youngstown, Muncie, Rockford, Kenosha, Elkhart, Joliet, Akron etc... Book 250 - 1000 capacity venues. Charge five bucks. Punk rock.

boomer tier

Molyneux was the guy who basically began my long slow drift rightwards after I watched him debating a Venus Project guy and then later Peter Joseph himself in 2012.

Similar to sci fi channel John Edwards

what? MM and pewds aren't even comparable to him.
that's like saying Tom and Jerry is not as good as Lord of the Rings.

I agree with him in a lot of cases, but his giant ego makes it impossible for me to listen to him for prolonged periods

snake oil salesman

actually, this.

True. Steff is like a simple cartoon where as mm is the greatest artistic expression of the 21st century.

complete conman who knows nothing about professional philosophy

White faggot.

I wish he'd get saved.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: 1528597668745.jpg (736x1104, 496K)