At what age did you finally become less retarded and finally learn about politics?

At what age did you finally become less retarded and finally learn about politics?

Attached: D7CEC97DE0FD4C47BD8CDC7CA7EFC4B9.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Age 30, here.

still hasn't happened yet

Attached: 1525927631630.png (701x668, 78K)

39, still working on it

t. burger

>that pic
What folder do I even save that in???

Attached: 1528567548948.jpg (640x352, 62K)

chad pepe obviously brainlet.

Politics is a mind trap for retards, Like lottery tickets and the Maury show.

Last week

About 14 was when I started taking an active interest.

Youre still retarded
If we did we would be politicians

At 7 years old. I was pretty hardcore at that time

the cute folder ;)

I started watching Jon Lebowitz when I was in middle school. Also started watching South Park and got woke on the JQ around this same time.

>At what age did you finally become less retarded and finally learn about politics?
i studied politics, i was into it peripherally when i grew up, student representative, student parliament member etc, but it wasn't until graduating in the middle of the refugee shit and being forced into poverty I actually understood my true calling. The obliteration of the political left.

I always had an interest in it but mostly went along with what establishment thinkers said (was a pseudo-anarchist based on edgy quotes I found online). I made the transition to Jow Forums around the time of the Ferguson riots, though.

around 24, I was a full on libtard thinking niggers were dying in the streets while Obama lived in the "white house"

Oh to be young again...

RARE CHAD PEPE

For many people,
>Trump Age

Don't post personal info

Go to bed mom

Around 13 or 14 when I found this fucking website.

I started watching/reading international news around 20. I was pretty leftwing at the time. But I saw the hypocrisy of the left years after years. I gradually became more and more rightwing. That was the pre-ride leading me to Jow Forums at 25. Then, the real ride started, and it never ends guys. I hate lefties everyday. Everytime I listen/watch/read (((journalist))) shilling their bullshit ideology, it feeds my inner inferno of hate and the fire is buring me from the inside.

i think that, outside of the initial redpill, your power level continuously increases as you continue living and you realise that the initial redpill was just a lie to incite you to learn more