Somali mob beat man to death in Maine

A group of several dozen Somalis beat a white man to death in Lewiston, ME. Local media is refusing to provide details, but Lewiston is inundated with the subhumans and there have been attacks in the same park before.

bangordailynews.com/2018/06/15/news/lewiston-auburn/victim-of-brawl-in-lewiston-park-dies-in-hospital/

Attached: 797812_Somali-Refugees-Maine.JPE7_.jpg (999x646, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgme.com/news/local/friends-mourn-the-death-of-lewiston-man-badly-beaten-in-brawl
mainefirstmedia.com/2018/05/gang-of-somali-kids-attack-park-goers-in-lewiston/
youtube.com/watch?v=hDS3e_7t1mE&feature=youtu.be
wgme.com/news/local/one-man-in-critical-condition-after-fight-in-lewiston
youtube.com/watch?v=Ael02tmtkqw
ccmaine.org/refugee-immigration-services
bangordailynews.com/2017/11/27/news/portland/man-to-plead-guilty-to-welfare-fraud-at-portland-halal-market/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tensions are building and friends of the victim are essentially threatening race war.

>"The police can do their job and get this dealt with the right way, non-violent, locking people up,” Heutz said. “Or a lot of things that people don't want to happen are probably going to happen."

wgme.com/news/local/friends-mourn-the-death-of-lewiston-man-badly-beaten-in-brawl

fake news immigrants never commit crime you racist

This saged.

>essentially threatening race war
always threaten but never do because of being cucked soi bois who want to be blacked

Attached: 34.jpg (346x146, 4K)

>friends of the victim are essentially threatening race war.
That's bad.
That's a one way ticket.
Are they really that pissed off?

ENRICHED

The park where it happened is right next to the police station and cucks who work for the PD have done nothing but make excuses.

This is an article about a previous attack.

mainefirstmedia.com/2018/05/gang-of-somali-kids-attack-park-goers-in-lewiston/

>On any given day, dozens if not hundreds of Somali youth can be found occupying Kennedy Park and the violence is nothing new. Local residents bearing the brunt of these violent mobs are growing frustrated. Maine First Media was told it took police at least 7-8 minutes to arrive on the scene — despite the police station being right across the street from the park.

Mayor Bouchard placed the blame for these attacks on several factors but believes a big part of the problem is parenting.

The cuck mayor made excuses for these animals.
>“Bigger picture, children are just not taught respect anymore, and that can be said about children in general, our visible population in that area just happens to be an immigrant population.” Mayor Bouchard said.

>State police say Tuesday’s incident is still under investigation, and anyone with information should call Lewiston Police.
Somehow it doesn't sound like they arrested anyone.
Not much info in the article except
>State police say Donald Giusti died Friday, three days after he was brutally attacked during a brawl with more than two dozen people near Kennedy Park.
wtf?

Their friend was beaten to death by a mob of more than two dozen subhumans who shot at them with BB guns and beat them with sticks before stomping his head in. This all happened across the street from the police station and the city government has a history of turning a blind eye to Somalis violence in the city. Of course they are pissed and want retribution.

Well can someone get pic of the park and people in it?

>import war niggers
>niggers do nigger things

The media is extremely biased and niggers have been really shitting up the state recently, so they are covering up as much as possible. We just had a nigger kill a coal burner in Bar Harbor, a big tourist town, which was the first murder there in over a decade and they are always coming here to sell drugs.

#culturalEnrichment

It's so bizarre when you stop and think about it. These sorts of crimes with niggers happen everywhere there are niggers. It's so obvious the problem is a nigger problem. But everyone in a position of authority just sweats and desperately tries to explain away nigger crimes with a thousand and one excuses. There isn't one authority on earth willing to just admit the truth, a truth that everybody knows. It's not even clear who started the lie but some how they have managed to get everyone on earth lying along with them to the point anyone who tells the truth receives the highest level of punishment.

>"The police can do their job and get this dealt with the right way, non-violent, locking people up,” Heutz said. “Or a lot of things that people don't want to happen are probably going to happen."
I guess there is only so much people can take.
Obama might have succeeded in tearing us apart after all.

What about slavery tho?

>The media is extremely biased
They sure didn't mention anything about the somalies having bb guns

I was going to post this video of a mob of somalians attacking another man in that park, but it seems it has been removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDS3e_7t1mE&feature=youtu.be

I think it is in the video in this article.

wgme.com/news/local/one-man-in-critical-condition-after-fight-in-lewiston

It's just shifty, smoothie and D. Money...oh wait they are from Conn., N.Y, and Mass.

Why are there somalies in american soil?

Catholic charities

Proof it was Somalis?

Attached: why.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Das Rite

Attached: 39E6B43B-61F2-4065-88F8-E40576FE505C.jpg (680x1027, 53K)

Attached: 1528471591786.jpg (1125x723, 523K)

It Lewiston. And the media will censor anything relating to them.

Attached: blocked outside of UK.png (714x148, 10K)

Here's another copy
youtube.com/watch?v=Ael02tmtkqw

i live near minneapolis, mn. the city has basically become a dumping ground for somalis for a long time now, city has become progressively shittier.

>Maine
>Somalis
How... Why?

Attached: 1523662296463.jpg (456x434, 100K)

bimp

all media i find evade mentioning anything about race of attackers

which proves they're skinnies

Catholic, Lutheran, Episcopalian, Jewish human traffickers. I mean "refugee resettlers"

Cultural enrichment

it's truly bizarre, like living under the heel of the catholic church during the flat earth shit

Mainefag here. Live in Portland. Lewiston is where the somali colony is. Apparently theyre violent shits. Weird though is that they keep very much to themselves here in Portland. My only complaint is that some of the kids are loud, but other than that they are respectful.

Dont you like diversity user?
What are you, racist?

Mainefag here. Can confirm. These niggers have been a problem since day one. The dirty Lew has always been shifty, but never anything as bad as when they brought in these fucking niggers. Maine is 95% white. That's 5% less than it should be.

fuck you masshole

Feds shipped em in about 20-25 years ago.

culturally enriched

Attached: black2.jpg (1177x1280, 140K)

New England states are fucking shit

You must not have spent the on Grant St then or Sagamore Village.

there is nothing diverse about niggers

they're all black, with black skin, black hair, black irises, and black souls

>be American
>go to park to relax
>get killed

>WHOoDo
My thoughts exactly on the Somali problem. If we have to let in any at all, they should only go to San fran, Chicago or Manhattan.

Obama? It's HIS fault?

lmfao, brainless cuck

Encourage them to go after the police. The days of "just doing my job" are over

As you see you are nr.2 now for refugees after Germany.

Attached: main destinations for asylum seekers 2016 2017 refugees.png (876x488, 32K)

Fuck, you're right and I was wrong.

Elsewhere it's all the major denoms but in Maine it's just the mackerel snappers:

ccmaine.org/refugee-immigration-services

Maine’s only refugee resettlement program, Catholic Charities Maine Refugee and Immigration Services (RIS) is dedicated to helping those seeking a new life in America become independent, productive members of our community.

Offices in Portland and Lewiston

I feel bad for Maine. I wish I could come up and help you enrich the Somali population one bullet at a time

When are we going to have enough? When are whites going to rise up and try to save ourselves? I never thought we'd go out with a whimper. So depressing.

if you think about it, woman that wear hijabs support woman being oppressed.

Attached: 1508783297670.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Yeah dumbass, he resettled """"refugees""" all over the country without any input from residents and wasn't forthcoming on where they were going.

>Somali mob beat man to death
wow, i got off easy the time a somali degenerate spit on me outside toronto city hall

Please please purge them

I used to clean Sec 8. Apartments where these animals would be housed. They would cook goat directly on the electric burners. Stoves would be toast and needed to be changed every few weeks.

WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THERE SOMALIS IN OUR COUNTRY. WE NEED TO FUCKING KILL THEM ALL NOW OR WE WILL BE NO BETTER THAN EUROPE. FUCK YOU LIBERALS. FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL. I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!!

>Maine
there's niggers there, too?!!?!? god DAMN IT that was going to be the place i move to get away from them

Good welfare programs. Somalis have been pouring in there for at least a couple of decades.

Attached: somali housing.jpg (1504x980, 1.1M)

It needs to happen sooner rather than later. I'm already tired of this shit. Immigrants should be removed by force.

That was what got me. I knew places like Minnesota were full of them, but Maine is the whitest state in the country. There's gonna be nowhere to run pretty soon.

Attached: 1527723470343.jpg (246x371, 23K)

Stupid niggers. The Lewiston police chief is a huge cuck known for opposing constitutional carry before it passed into law, so this is no surprise.
They've been imported here for the past 20 years or so. They stay on the coast and in the big cities where all the libshits are, so it's gone relatively unnoticed.
>Lewiston is where the somali colony is. Apparently theyre violent shits. Weird though is that they keep very much to themselves here in Portland
You know how blacks and Muslims get as they become a larger percentage of the population... the Lewiston ones have gotta be, what, at least 10% of the city's population now? They're getting brave now.

THE GHETTO IS SPREADING MY BROTHERS

WHEN WILL IT COME TO YOU???

Attached: asdaggfdfd.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Black logic

>hate whitey
>go live near him
>cause he got nice shit
>I could have nice shit too
>nah fuck it
>must destroy

They are literally locusts.

HAHAHA

Attached: cool_story_bro.jpg (571x570, 54K)

>Maine
wtf. If it was Chicago i wouldn't even pay attention but Maine is a white state.

see

I want an explanation for this shit too. The barbarians are at the gates, let Europe be an example of how not to handle this problem.

>10%
If only it were that low. It is closer to 30% and even higher amongst children. One elementary school is 85% Somali. Portland schools are now 40% non-white.

I think it has something to do with the cold war. Somalians are "allies"

Was WW2 only the beginning?

Attached: 1525638329789.jpg (446x505, 59K)

>ghetto is spreading

How to turn white liberals into conservatives:
Step 1: introduce niggers
Step 2: wait

>import third world niggers
>get third world problems

I hate liberals with passion for doing this to any nation that is not a shithole country.

the explanation is that somalians are considered our "allies" in that part of the world. what a fuckin joke eh?

It's going to be worse next time. I don't know if we're going to win senpai. As of now we still have to wait. We could never win with 50% of our own working with the enemy.
Things have to get to the point where it's so unquestionably fucked for whites thats we unite.

Decent analogy, but a better one would be when people began to theorize about heliocentrism.

idk but it is proving to have been more important than the people of the time could have ever known

it has nothign to do with race you fucking retard. you do know in england theire is a group of peple called "chavs" and they do exactly as much crimes as blacks in america? you do know that right? it has everything to do wit socialigical eviromental reasons and POVERTY. but fuck that shit. just call them "ni99ers" and ingore teh cancer that is destroying your society.

fucking little bitch

end capitalism

It's not even LARPing anymore. All our memes from 2007-10 came true. I never imagined things would actually come to this point.

Attached: 1527283727504.jpg (1024x620, 111K)

somalians. considered by politicians and military our allies. politicians and military live nowhere within a 100 mile radius of somalian imports.

Accelerationism is a necessary step. I hate it too. But eventually these incidents will grow too numerous for the average white to ignore.

The obama administration purposefully sought out high white areas and slapped section ape housing down.

You need to do this.

As soon as natives start killing these "youth" in the street, is when the authorities will actually do something.

Lol

SHut the fuck up, gringoy.
Nice one supplying the ruskies an ez win and fucking up the natsocs who tried to end this jewry once and for all.

Good fucking job

Attached: OneManKlan.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Attached: 1350513900454.jpg (400x398, 76K)

political and military elite consider somalians our allies. live outside a 200 mile radius of the nearest violent somalian crack dealer.

one day people will realise that the only non racists were in fact white people and look where it got them

>Poor white communities have less murder than rich black communities
Poor white communities have less murder than rich black communities

You'll hang first

>t.

Attached: soyboy_51.png (1198x787, 2.5M)

Because capitalism is only a vessel for LESS abuse. bangordailynews.com/2017/11/27/news/portland/man-to-plead-guilty-to-welfare-fraud-at-portland-halal-market/

Aww its adorable how much you love your pet niggers. you should go live among to truly understand their plight ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Attached: 1529036730355.gif (900x900, 529K)

show me a fucking stat you fucking racist colonial loving pussy

watch your dumbass pull out the john tron stat.

im just waiting for you to do that like a fucking retard

>socialigical eviromental reasons and POVERTY

>muh poverty
>IQ is directly related to success
>"Chavs" have same IQ as the average nigger
>behave like niggers
>get nigger result

makes you wonder

these niggers should be lined up in a row and flattened by cars of peace
all those protecting these niggers should be permanently removed and hanged

Attached: 13042675978218.png (489x708, 493K)

There is no scenario where we don’t win.
The question is, how weak will we be left at the end. Just remember to kill traitors first.

Fuck, I didn't realize it had gotten that bad so quickly. Muslims usually feel confident enough to take over a territory once they've become 30% of its population, so it's no surprise to see this happening to Lewiston.
Thankfully Maine is a pretty pro-gun state. While I've no doubt the libshits in southern Maine will bend over for their invaders, the north won't give up so easily. I hear non-whites "disappear" up north.