Wal Mart sexual harassment policy

I work for Wal-Mart Fleet (driving trucks and logistics) and corporate has recently set out guidelines company wide for appropriate behaviour in the workplace. I can't give you photo proof because they confiscate cellphones before the meeting in a boardroom but I can tell you this: You can ask a co-worker if they want to hang out outside of work. If the person you asked says they are too busy, or in any way declines, then you can never again ask them to hang out or meet up. If you ever ask that person a second time the that qualifies as harassment.
How should I respond?

Attached: walmart.jpg (1200x800, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XsE_JdzpAbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shout "nigger" at the top of your voice and flip the table

who the fuck hangs out with people from work?
besides an office party of some sort there is no reason to see the people outside of work.
I see their ugly, stupid fucking faces for at least 8 hours a day, that's more than enough for me

dont shit where you eat

Why do they give a fuck to include some brain dead trucker lmao

What's wrong with that policy?

If someone wants to hang out with you after that they will initiate. Are you one of those faggots who actually thinks when a girl tells you she's too busy to go on a date with you that she was telling the truth?

Attached: 1505701120075.jpg (500x732, 44K)

I would just obey and look for a new job. As a customer. I am going to go have conversations with the brown employees I don’t like and tel the white employees that they want me to ask them, on their behalf, if they want to hang out after work.

Should've jerked off during the meeting.

why do you drive for Walmart don't they hire green card drivers?

The top right looks like whitey is kicking the nigs of the golf course, which is perfectly fine.
Cultural appropriation is bad remember.

Maybe don't try to pick up chicks at fucking Wal-Mart, of all places.

Also, "don't dip your pen in company ink."

Attached: LEXX___Decomposing_Kai_by_QiBossa.jpg (709x698, 506K)

h-hey Jow Forums
ya wanna hang out after ya know, shitposting?

Attached: 1492755117767.png (646x595, 280K)

Attached: 1520025405532.jpg (1136x896, 292K)

lmao the US unemployment rate is 3.5%, massive labor shortage, university grads are making 80k starting, tradesman making $65/hr, even entry level labor jobs are paying $25/hr...and you decide to work at walmart

INCREASE your standards, INCREASE your wage, INCREASE your life

Attached: 1524281368308.jpg (960x638, 150K)

If this isn't a LARP, then say that there needs to be a vocal opt-out. Presented thusly:
YOU
>Look, sometimes X will ask me if I want to watch the game. If I tell X I'm busy and that's true, then I feel I ought to be able to state that this doesn't use up his "one ask"

>How should I respond?
Respond by finding a new job. Granted, it's not like anyone who works at Walmart is worth hanging out with, but that's a retarded policy to begin with. I would've quit after they raise the long gun purchase age to 21.

This. I remember I negotiated $21/hr at 21 and they said to not ever mention it to anybody because there has been guys there for decades who don't make that much

You never ever date a co-worker.
Spare yourself the headache and other problems that are guaranteed in such relationships.
It's just that simple.
You thank me later.

>and they said to not ever mention it to anybody

Fun fact, that's illegal for them to do that.

Haha. Sure it is.
90 million permanently out of work. The real unemployment rate is over 30%.
But keep dreaming that everyone can be a billionaire while 90% don't even have 500 bucks.

Attached: 817EBA5A-1F03-4C48-8AD1-20B41E39D56B.jpg (858x536, 80K)

Jow Forums I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION

Attached: 000000000.png (400x388, 217K)

>90 million permanently out of work

Good meme but it can easily be dismissed
>sub-85 IQ retards make up 15% of the population(literally too stupid to work even at mcdonalds)
>old fucks
>students
>heroine addicts
>social engineering victims(students)

These people are not relevant to the economy, anybody who wants a job can get a job

What do you have for trading?
No bullshit either.
I want machetes baseball bats knives and guns.

My workplace just
Made us watch a video on what to do in a active shooter situation.

The video is called RUN,HIDE,FIGHT

It's in YouTube it has a heroic dindu nigger at the end with a chair saving the day from a white male shooter.

y-you too

God damn, when can we just start killing these liberals?

Should I get a Jew lawyer and Sue for millions in damages

Not in a right to work state nigger
They can fire you for discussing pay

You have to see the video it's a office setting full of shit skins and the white shooter is dressed like he is in Terminator 2.
I'd love to say the name of my workplace huge corporate company all their factorys
We're forced to watch this video Thursday.

Probably not, but you can totally tell other employees you got a raise and your boss can't do shit.

>How should I respond?
find a better job

STOP HARASSING ME

Again it depends on state laws

No.
Not me too.
But if you have a machete with a baseball bat handle I'll be willing to trade a wood log I used to beat a hobo going through my trash cans.
It has much sentimental value.

You want to be friends now tho?

Attached: 1496435446631.png (800x769, 126K)

Holy shit do u work at whitehall?

This is the video they played for us.
I guess the moral of the story is one nigger with a chair is stronger then a white guy with a gun.

youtu.be/XsE_JdzpAbI

I think the moral is you're just retarded and look for conflict because you have no hobbies.

>trusting any government statistic
as fucked up as the FBI is right now im tempted to discard their crime statistics image memes
they lie
they lie about unemployment
they lie about the Consumer price index
go read about the CPI and why they call it the CPlie.

I was offended by the video the shooter should of been a Muslim Arab stopped at the end by a heroic German looking blonde hair blue eyes white male.

Anybody who pays bill will know real inflation is at least 10% a year, this is why you should have your life savings in 3x leveraged index funds

No I don't work at whitehall
I can't say where I work but the picture is very very related.

Attached: 6d366d3ef53e581831035afa33199d72.png (412x1081, 255K)

You should state your grievances to HR then.

I got a lot of trades. What do you have?

I think HR was offended by the video so HR was not at this presentation.

The video is racist towards white people.

Fuck Sherwin Williams.

>tfw when bought the dip of silver today at the bottom at 3x leverage
see you at the top leaf bro.

Attached: pepe 2.jpg (670x670, 61K)

hello fren, before we make plans... when is after shitposting? because I plan on having my session here last for the next 5 years, maybe then I have some spare time before i start my next session

Tell them you don't want to hang out.

That's retarded and in no way how any organisation should decide an issue such as this with a convienient gross over simplification. They should decide on a case by case basis. They should give you examples of what could be considered right and considered wrong. They are trying to save money by over simplification.
They should be sued in a class action by you lot.
It is not the case in fact that asking someone out twice is harassment irl and 'considering' something as being something it is not for convenience should never be tolerated when it is a matter of justice.

based

Attached: 1529011898716.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Don't shit where you eat.

Also Wal-Mart bitches b hella trash

>How should I respond?

Tell them to blow cock.

This is the worlds future. It's the way the uk is trying to operate because of the excuse of EU law. There's probably going to be a lot of trouble over here about it.

y-yyou too

Were there many dramatic shots of a white male wearing sunglasses while walking around campus? I saw the same one posted on my university's site.

this

I got an assortment of springs and arrowheads.

I posted the link to the video in the thread some Texas college made the video.

Yes the white shooter in the video wears Terminator 2 style sunglasses.

Break through by asking if they would like to hang out on two different times the first time you ask say Monday and Wednesday.
Technically the next time you ask is the third time you are asking so bypassed lol

I already have some good arrowheads. I have plenty of springs as well.

Sad reality is this is a great way to keep your staff from congregating outside of work.

This is the policy at my work.
Its the norm honestly.
And now roasties will bitch and cry how nobody pursues them.
>What do you mean i rejected you
>you were supposed to be persistent
I honestly dont care anymore man. Women are a lost cause.

Attached: Pure whoredom Irony.jpg (793x810, 64K)

It helps if you stop clinging onto chicks you see as an easy lay for weeks/months. Don't tunnelvision yourself like that.

How about a 98 Honda civic with a busted crankshaft
Would be nice to get one of my yard cars

>If you ever ask that person a second time the that qualifies as harassment.

That is pretty creepy. No means NO.

ive known 3 people here to be fired over sexual harassment related issues.
i like my job.
i just wish women werent so necessarily complicated.

No thanks, not really what I'm looking for at the moment.

Like I said before:
Don't date girls from work, ie "Don't dip your pen in company ink."

And yeah, especially don't date chicks you met at FUCKING WAL MART.

How about a copper whiskey still that's been converted into a lamp?
Or a slightly used RV air conditioning unit?

Can I smell your shart pumpkin butt? That's not covered in their guidelines. I hope it isn't.

>If the person you asked says they are too busy, or in any way declines, then you can never again ask them to hang out or meet up. If you ever ask that person a second time the that qualifies as harassment.

kek. That is actually the legal definition of harassment. That is the lowest legally acceptable standard of harassment. Whether the company is run by child trafficking pedocriminals is another matter.

topkek

This and this

start your own business.

I like nestle strawberry muffins

What if you do it with a sock puppet?

Attached: rogers.jpg (500x313, 25K)

Sock puppets are neutral. You're good to go.

I also had to watch this video at my shit office job. The odds of anyone shooting up the place in any western country is virtually zero. I mean, I was carrying and nobody got shot

Jew shills everyone

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (700x465, 36K)

Attached: sniff1.jpg (240x210, 6K)

This, but first drop your trousers, put sharpie in pooper and make lik mr squiggle on the boardroom table

Attached: 718dfcb820016f7492890a58aa4d860065cf46ca887dc9bc9e2fcac3ae24e296.jpg (420x280, 40K)

this is funny because there are NO MORE software or webdev gigs posted in my town for the last 3 years.

Attached: 1498187544164.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

Based leaf