What the fuck is going on in Argentina?

Attached: 1510620996925.png (470x178, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/whod-be-foolish-enough-to-buy-argentinas-100-year-bonds-the-biggest-fund-companies-out-there-2018-05-16
thebubble.com/argentina-the-land-of-many-mismanaged-fruits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinese jewish space aliens

Soros at it again.
Stirling
Asia financial crisis
now crashing argentina

Argie-bros, we burgers are lurking.

Attached: 1509546147660.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Just an economic collapse happens all the down there

You should probably read the article you didn’t post a link to. My guess is it explains a few things.

I went to a finance seminar a couple of weeks ago, and the presenter (some finance dude from Bloomberg) showed a graph and calculated how much the peso was going to fall in the next weeks. This correction is long overdue and was expected.

srsly
I hadn't realized that Argetina apparently had stabilized for a bit.

they have 200k jews in a 45 million population, they deserve it

Attached: argie.jpg (720x642, 42K)

Italians can't into long term economics.

Attached: ArgentiaEsBlanco!3.jpg (482x300, 22K)

Argentina is rightful British clay.

Attached: 1517769222744.jpg (399x385, 41K)

we're about to legalize abortion so God is passing judgement

Gottem

LAS MALVINAS

Just so after one of their PM bashed American and Argentine planned parenthood for selling stem cell, and other baby materials like organs and stuff and making a business out of tchild abortion.

Attached: FE9F9900-AF6D-4032-865C-767CA179B495.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Gtfo

We beat them at war we have the right to annex them

do you want to extend your jewish surveillance state? things might be shit down here, but British reality doesn't seem that better. It's nice to own your property instead of paying rent to the owner whose family bought those 50m2 of land 200 years ago

forgot

Attached: THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ENGLAND.png (1536x2048, 1.66M)

>Rita Nazareth

This is what you deserve for that and actually making "gender neutral spanish" normal parlance.

Attached: Argentinx.jpg (1500x999, 102K)

we deserve this shit for electing a neoliberal jüden shitlord responding directly to the ZOG.

Please nuke us. There´s no salvation, from top to bottom people here is brainwashed. If you chop one head, two will grow.

PD: I´m close, really close to break point. Maybe someday I´ll make it into the news, and I´ll ensure you guys know I was one of yours.

please halp

It's so sad Bros, you all had the land, resources and population to dominate and you niggers keep defaulting and fucking up. I wish the best for you Brothers

Attached: 1505429200222.jpg (400x400, 33K)

una vela

When abortion becomes legal, know what comes next? Plunging birth rates followed by "We need more Paraguayans to do they work Argentines won't do". There are already too many Paraguayans in Argentina. This will accelerate the invasion.

Sorry Argiefriend, if it helps I've always thought of your country as the America of south america... well not anymore now it's Chile, but I think you're cool.

Thanks for taking in all those German refugees after WW2 :-)

Attached: Chilearmygirls.jpg (400x388, 87K)

If you only knew how bad the subversive demoralization in Argentina is right now

For those who don't understand the amount of zog influence in Argentina, pic is from Buenos Aires.

Attached: buenos-aires-mcdonalds.jpg (1200x799, 126K)

Jesus Chriso...

NO

Attached: delet.jpg (1053x671, 103K)

How many cocodrilo hookers can i buy with $100 right now

You wouldn't do this... right Mexico???

Attached: mexibuttwriting.jpg (720x960, 111K)

You can't into the World Cup.

Sorry to disrupt your fantasy but Chile is ZOGed far worse than us... as a matter of fact, these very moments Chile is being blacked by hordes of haitian (?!) mass migration... There is plan Condor 2.0 alongside plan Andinia undergoing.

I´m just a pleb, but if a resistance ever occurs I won´t hesitate to give my life to it and join.

>Monkies trying to play the white man economic game when they don't produce exchangeable goods.

Most kikes here live in the capital, in the wealthy neighbourhoods, and there aren't as many as in Argentina, so I doubt it would happen.

But now about the butt writing... fuck no, it's retarded and degenerate.

Attached: mexi apu.png (562x519, 359K)

Well that is disappointing, I'm way to ignorant of S. Am politics to know anything.

Thanks for the info.

Attached: MamaSpain.png (800x570, 944K)

>plan Andinia
bs, give me proofs

I heard there's a bunch of Jewish in Monterrey, is that true too, or just something dumb I heard?

Yeah, but still, the main concentration is in the capital, and you can find some in other industrialized areas.

Attached: 800px-Judaísmo_en_México.png (800x506, 86K)

Thanks for the info, I hope some day your county gets to be a nice place for you and your people.

It would be nice to have cool neighbors to visit.

Attached: MejicoXXGril.jpg (720x960, 63K)

lurk moar, proof is there. Patagonia swarmed by israeli soldiers mapping everything of interest. US Southern command building military bases. Britain founding mapuche secessionists. Hell, they sunk our fucking submarine. lurk moar.

Do you have any news on your sub? It dropped out of our news.

Same for you user, at least you guys are on the right path with Trump, to some extent.

On our side we have a lot of shit to do, and it looks that we are on the path of accelerationism.

yea i have been told, but no proofs
>your submarine
dude, its more believable that it just failed
i really really doubt

for example, prove me britain funds mapuches

The jews even have their own football team, complete with stadium.
Odd coincidence: the soccer team in Atlanta, Georgia is also owned by a jew.

Attached: estadio2.jpg (800x600, 95K)

marketwatch.com/story/whod-be-foolish-enough-to-buy-argentinas-100-year-bonds-the-biggest-fund-companies-out-there-2018-05-16

Attached: bad-choice.jpg (400x400, 25K)

thebubble.com/argentina-the-land-of-many-mismanaged-fruits/

I know this is probably not the right thread to ask, but what to you think of Porfirio Diaz?

I just know about him a bit from museums and wikipedia.

Attached: mexipepe.png (581x527, 233K)

interesting...

atlentico atlanta
atlanta georgia

there were coms between sailors from the sub and their families stating they were being chased by brit frigates and chilean helicopters

>chilean helicopters
i really doubt chile would be able to hide something like this

after Trump's victory the plan seems to have been to shift HARD into the rest of the world to try and establish their new jew world order. It won't work because American leadership is critical and we're making alliances where it matters, but it will eventually lead to world war. Sorry bros, I'd recommend establishing yourself a plan b - you have seven or eight years until it gets truly ugly.

Attached: 1510711497965.jpg (600x626, 46K)

they unironically think you can keep spending, getting loans, issuing bond, and paying off their bonds interests with more bonds, forever

they don´t, they are just doing their masters bidding. Open your eyes vecino

war against who?

i doubt you will go to war against russia or china even if they top you

what´s with the meme flag schlomo?

i am in other threat
i am mexican

the idea is to get a coalition of third-worlders together to mount a challenge to the US. the most pozzed countries will go for it - they'll be aligned with the EU if it survives. Russia and China don't want war with USA

we aren't any better, but it's a fact that us hispanics cant into economics, yet. most people think macri is evil for not spending enough in subsidies and gibs, while argentina is going to crash and burn for spending too much

war has been going on here for a while, it's just unofficial. It's more efficient that way. The rest of latin america has the same reality in varying degrees

Attached: brazil defeats isis.png (494x216, 80K)

literally just another day in Argentina. for a country that is so geographically blessed, they have discovered a way to fuck it up for over 100 years.

war by who?
who gets what by destebiliziting you?

>What the fuck is going on in Argentina?

Last gvt got rid of our debt and thats a big no-no for international financial organizations like BIS, WB and IMF since debt is the main resource for elites to control the local and foreign policies of countries.

With the help of local MSM and a shit ton of support our president (a neoliberal shithead) was elected and most of his staff was the same people that brought the country to default and an economic crisis in the year 2001.
Yet the people voted this prick into power because they were brainwashed with hatred by the MSM and misled by the false pretense that their lives could be better with him in power (ha! they are all poor now).

This shithead used all the funds we had, indebted us to hell, paid the vulture funds setting a bad precedent towards the future despite the fact we had internatioanl support against them and now he is indebting us even further with a loan from the IMF.

Among other things, the conditions set by the IMF for the loan are giving total independence from the gvt to our Central Bank.

TL;DR
-Last gvt got rid of all debt so globalists had less pressure in our gvt
-Globalists used MSM to fill public with hatred against gvt and to vote a puppet in
-New gvt made a mess out of our economy, indebted us to hell using all the money to control the exchange rate of our coin instead of investing it properly
-The result is a broke, insanely indebted country, without control of its central bank and an exchange rate that favors those rich people that had their savings in USD outside the country (most of the rich and gvt people).
-After the country completely collapses the same people that caused this will bring their USD to buy broke businesses and properties for cheap

Its not the first time this happens either, but people dont learn.

As I stated before in this post, 99% here is brainwashed. Media is blatant jew agenda. Argentina is not a country, is a territory with herd of humans controlled by a few elite overlords. If anything, just as Sweden is used as test field for social engineering, we are used for economic engeneering. They test economics on us, then apply elsewhere.

inb4 a coalition of all of europa and america kicks your ass for annexing 500 dev

to be fair, the israelis have been warning you that you're economically illiterate and that you're going to crash and burn if you keep doing this shit. i don't know who's behind this but it isn't hte jews

we are not a country, we are a huge mass of resources being guarded by a few overlords waiting the time for harvest

very well resumed

Middle East floods Europe, Latin America floods North America

this shouldn't be happening, they're white.

probably the globalists

>china wins

but even then i dont think china is doing anything
maybe MAYBE someone else is pimping china

We are under full attack by Soros. For real.

when isn't argentina in some sort of crisis? white enough for modern government, not white enough to be stable.

>just as Sweden is used as test field for social engineering, we are used for economic engeneering
And we are used for demographic engineering

Attached: brasil antes depois.jpg (2048x1536, 514K)

geez, and I thought white western countries were being destabilized by the eternal joo

He´s who´s funding the RAM (mapuche seccesionists)

china is making money

watch PSR
these

And the abortists, and the currency attack

I hope to fight alongside you when the time comes, vizinho

I think I´m starting to believe anon5 femin virus conspiracy theory regarding the femimonsters

>china
Stop being so naive for fucks sake, get informed. China was massively propped up by kikes, you only see them buying real estate en masse in the US and Canada because massive manufacturing wealth transfer to mainland took place . Chinks are the ultimate insectoid worker bees, so they are the perfect slaves.
With that said, they do have big interests in Latin America, and with the above I don't mean to say their influence is negligible. Still, they are just pawns in a bigger game, the difference is we don't have much info on China's internal politics because they're so closed to the rest of the world, not to mention all chinks do everything in their power to hide the shit that goes on even when living abroad. Your average Chink living in Canada is closer to a maoist than anything else, they will never criticize China in front of foreigners, no matter how shit it is. They don't want to go back though, makes one wonder
Pic related is barely an introduction to the topic, there is much to be said about China

Attached: china j.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

Irmao, they have no idea what is coming. No idea.

also, parravicini predicted it, the storm would first struck us then the rest of the world

get rid of democracy

direct democracy could work, not representative democracy though

read Gadaffi´s Green Book, that system would work

>this is macri fault
>it isn't the fault of the crazy mad woman who left us with 30% of the country in poverty and make basically Argentina an Africa tier economy

Please fucking die

>ordes of haitian (?!) mass migration
>barely 1% of the population
woah

>currency attack

see what i mean? he unironically doesn't realize he can't spent infinitely and does not associate this behavior with going broke and ruining his own country

shalom

Attached: 0d8beb588eed3afa82a1d133912e1a3b8d071037b8119159322422d93564423e.jpg (409x601, 44K)

holy shit, go to sleep globoludo, la seleccion plays early tomorrow

Fucking this. You burguers cant even imagine how bad the left here is

left is worse than fucking Macri, there´s no real choice, both are shit.

>el fuuulbo el fuuuuuuuuulbo
>MESSI MESSI MESSI

Attached: 1528587191417.jpg (900x836, 82K)