Feminine men

What are making men so feminine these days, its getting disturbing.

Attached: cc623d977fc5c0b66ef4b31a392d1146.jpg (400x500, 18K)

jews

lack of war

It's the jews

That's what happens when you suck dicks.

it's the new meta

It's that damn Elvis Presley and his evil rock music! Work of the devil!!

>m*nny

worst fucking guru. shit taste OP

Attached: 32178549_180991739253932_4336341690919944192_n.jpg (1080x772, 111K)

Who cares? If you ain't one of them, then be glad there is less competition. They are actually doing real men a favor. More men should do it imho

>women pissing hormones everywhere
>environment flooded with endocrine active chemicals
>meat production full of hormones

For me, it's my boner. Everytime I get horny I just want to be more feminine.

Attached: 1525660534864.jpg (640x705, 55K)

atrazine, onions, lack of danger, ability to do nothing and not starve as a result

There hasn't been an increase in feminine men, there's just been an increase in gay men who feel no social pressure to hide their flamboyance and effeminacy. They were faggots to begin with, now they just have no reason to hide it.

The real thing I'd be worried about is the rise of the s*yboy. That is the example of real effeminacy in men.

/thread

Agreed. Girlymen will be a problem when voting or during times of crisis.

The whole suy thing is a reverse marketing meme by the meat industry, to deflect attention away from the feminizing effects of modern meat and dairy farming and defame competitor products.

that makes sense, but i would have mad respect for the meat industry if they really did start that meme.

>What are making men so feminine these days
Acceptance and lack of social pressure to not be faggots. Mental illness runs deep for many and in a society that allows and encourages the degeneracies of mental illness such as the LGBT corruption such as feminine males will exist.

The solution for feminine males like with most of the LGBT is to constantly remind them to no longer exist.

Attached: 9736458763487.jpg (1280x853, 281K)

Attached: 1520230125008.png (543x417, 515K)

shill

Meat industry? It would be the advertising jews paid by the meat and dairy industry, the same jews who hire psychologists for the rest of the psyop marketing.

Attached: theylive.jpg (877x391, 50K)

one more

Attached: hot_ts.jpg (436x1024, 120K)

fucker does his eyes better than me

Faggot

Hormones and estrogens in food and water, and indoctrination of the population to be fags. It makes me wonder if masculine men will become the minorities to gay men in the future.

2 Types of 'feminine'

Like OPs pic.. Faggots. This is a whole separate issue from general weakness and passivity of men today.

The big issue in my mind -- life is just PHYSICALLY - very easy now. You used to have to at least stand up and move around at a job... and more often you had to really exert yourself to earn a living.

You just sit on your ass nowadays -- literally sit there and stare at a screen for hours and hours. That won't make for a physically strong people.

Secondly -- the culture is matriarchal. Single moms, + women in the workforce has made it more female in nature. The whole culture is feminine.

Also people speak of chemicals in food and things like this. Entirely possible, but I don't know for sure about this stuff.

Faggotry is different, but it is actively encouraged now, so flamers are really flaming it up. Simple as that. At one time even gays didn't go out of their way to be as fruity as humanly possible.

Onions

Water treatment plants can't filter birth control hormones from the water.
Cityfags don't stand a chance.

Even townfags. I live in a town of 8000 and we have a water treatment facility that treats around a total of 15k people in surrounding areas. Guaranteed the whores here are pissing their femme hormone pills into the water supply
Oh god...We're all gonna become girls

Attached: 1514400274812.png (246x232, 22K)

>putting on makeup makes you feminine

It was all just an act!

Attached: 4F143A48-06EB-417E-BFEE-D359F3CD3515.jpg (602x451, 117K)

Attached: 1520135680728.jpg (735x551, 55K)