President

>president

Attached: 180614091255-trump-nk-soldier-salute-large-169.jpg (460x259, 14K)

traitors should be charged. PERIOD.

I like how this image keeps getting deleted by mods here. Really makes you think.

You would rather a nuclear holocaust
That's how retard you are

terrible shoop

I don't think it's too audacious to ask for peace, and our president not making an ass out of himself in front of some weak shit nation. Would you say he should prostrate himself and kiss the shoes of Kim, if that guaranteed peace? Is dignity just a lost concept?

He really is fucking stupid, isn't he?
Still better than Hillary but goddamn, we've been at war with these people for decades and he's gonna saluteone of these gooks. wtf lol

You're insane. You'd rather we perish in hellfire than Trump display a little humility and respect. I thought that's what you liberal freaks wanted him to behave, and now you're upset? You're absolutely insane.

how many americans have been killed by north korea?

You niggers have been utterly neutered, it's honestly mystifying. You're so terrified of this paper tiger that you're willing to debase yourself and cuck to gooks. To a fucking lowly general of a tyrant, no less. I could completely understand doing such a thing to Kim himself, but this is the president of the most powerful country this world has ever seen salute some fucking math teacher looking oriental. Maybe that fat slanty eyed gook will denuclearize if Trump offers Melania or Ivanka over for a night, we're just running a retarded numbers game without regards to respect now anyway.

Makes you think about what?

gorillions

Did the Nork salute him first?

Is this fucker the shadow leader of North Korea? The fucker with the loyalty of the Army?

big if true

It's called "saving face". Why don't you guys just chill out for a second and let things play out? North Korea just met with a sitting US president. Just chill the fuck out and lets see.

This whole "Trump is getting fucked" is the same thing as showing pic related. Just chill out and let them work shit out.

Attached: 2015120742.jpg (300x266, 77K)

Kim Jong was put in power by his father's friends.

This fucker that got the salute could be the "Vizier." Could be the "Shogun" of North Korea.

Here is one from Desert Storm. Norman Schwarzkoff is saluting a foreign officer.

I think this a guy who defected or surrendered. Not sure.

Attached: norman.jpg (400x250, 65K)

In all seriousness Trump gets himself into some bad photo ops. I mean even Obama was smart enough to not let Cuba get a photo op of him to use as propaganda but Trump holy shit someone needs to fix this. Pic related shit like this will haunt him.

Attached: 89548238978923789dk218923.jpg (625x415, 80K)

>You would rather a nuclear holocaust
Yup. Only nupol doesn't.

Not the same thing.

Nazi/Wehrmacht officer used to salute and get saluted back in WW2.

Nork saluted Trump, Trump saluted back. Norks are practically promising to surrender.

It's people that weren't in the military. You respect officers even if they are from a different country, unless they are a direct enemy. Officers demand respect.

Especially when you're dealing with a volatile country like North Korea. I hope and pray for peace. Be respectful as possible, but god help those people if they do something wrong. We're playing with fire here.

Also saluting comes from lifting up your mask to show that you aren't an enemy and you some in peace.

come in peace*

Maybe if you're a pussy. Why is it when Lefty faggots try to meme, they just make people look like badasses?
>Pic example #1

Attached: gluttony-stone-able-to-eat-fast-food-every-day-and-32821879.png (500x566, 173K)

Why is trump saluting un's doorman?

>Pic example #2

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Not enough

This spam really needs to stop. Kim saluted first. It's 2 days old now. This is koi fish all over again. Mods need to start handing out constant range bans.

This is how it happened:
>Drumpf try to handshake
>Norks salute
>Drumpf salute back
>Norks finish saluting and offer his hand for handshake
>Media takes pictures
>DRUMPF BTFO
I don't know how an american president is supposed to act because, here, they aren't supposed to salute back as they are civilian (even if they are veteran).
I'll let american decides if Trump should have saluted back or not.