Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?
kshb.com/news/local-news/parents-may-be-stuck-with-132000-bill-after-kid-knocks-over-sculpture

Attached: [1140] June 15, 2018 -- 06.49.PM.jpg (721x861, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2017/06/happen-accidentally-knocked-ming-vase-museum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should be forced to pay the material cost

The kid, obviously. Try reading what you post retard. If they can't pay they should all be executed.

Or not. Fuck modern art

Maybe scrap value, if that.

here is a pic of the kid

he may be 14 but I still think he is old enough to know better

Attached: young refugee.jpg (600x900, 163K)

Fuck yo couch, nigger.

Lmao, you break you buy. Also thats what happens for being a art nigger.

The piece of shit parents who brought their unruly kids to a place with valuable things without supervising them.

Imagine if you came over to my place and accidentally broke a glass cup and I was all like "dude that glass was actually an art installation, you gotta pay me one million dollars"

Big difference I don't come to your house, expecting an art exhibition nigger. While these guys knew where they were going with kids.

>A community center in Kansas has a $132,000 sculpture
Wew
Also: insurance

Attached: 1518820083394.jpg (269x211, 8K)

The child was in the right for destroying that piece of degenerate garbage and the gallery owners should be put to death for promoting cultural decline and Jewish values.

It was a shitty piece of "art". Kid did us all a service.

The gallery for having shit insurance. Any art in a public space is going to have an inherent risk of damage, regardless of child supervision. But personally, I don't reckon that shit is worth anywhere close to the quoted value, seems like a easy way to get a lot of cash for a piece of junk.

Curator is to blame for allowing children without securing the exhibits

Nobody's "wrong" if it was an accident, but the parents are likely liable.

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in Kansas

can they kill the kid to disclaim liability?

They wont pay shit, if the gallery didn't have insurance thats their dumb ass's fault

It would have been funnier if the kid body slammed it. Just lifted it over his head with both hands, yelled "Get Some!", then just shattered that POS on the ground. Some little down syndrome kid wearing a helmet. Fuck your post modern bullshit. It looks like a transgender mannequin with minstrel cramps.

fpbp
I agree that the parents should be held responsible and pay for the damage their little worthless shit caused (white people should be more attentive, we aren't niggers), But there's not way that piece of junk is worth $132k.

Why would insurance absolve the parents of paying for things that they broke through their negligence and irresponsibility?

Parents. Keep your fucking kid on a leash. Not a place for little Jayden to go on the playground and test xer limits.

The cost of transporting that thing would likely exceed its worth in scrap.

The judge should decree that the kid becomes the artist's butler until he works it off.

Attached: beeees.jpg (222x229, 26K)

t. Heebie Kikeberger from Jew York, Jew York

I bet they let him scream on an airplane and say nothing to him.
Btw, where's that video of a kid getting body slammed on a bus in China by an adult?

It's negligent to not secure your art display in a public place.

They didn't break it, the kid did. Idk how it works in the US but here parents can generally not be found liable for their children's torts.

Don't bring kids around breakable shit.

Kids are literally why we can't have nice things. You get one or the other.

I had seen a video that mentions that it is not typical to charge people who accidentally destroy priceless artwork, though they usually get banned. Purposeful theft and destruction is a different story.

Only someone who creates modern art for no effort would push for charges. Its a scam.

The art is degenerate and it was good for it to be destroyed.

The artist was probably Jewish.

This is a racket designed (1) to extract shekels from the goyim, and (2) to create a sense of resentment by parents of their own child thereby decreasing the white birth rate.

>Jayden
>Aiden
Every. Single. Mom. Ever.

Attached: image.jpg (403x577, 92K)

Insurance should pay, you don't put anything on display you can't afford to lose. But I fucking hate parents who don't watch their own kids in public so I hope negligence law in their state fucks them

Don't forget money laundering

There is a town in my province that paid something like 120K for three pieces of 'art' by some Brazilian guy. One of them is literally just shipping containers stood on their ends to form a W. For some reason, people with no aesthetic sense think they have the right to impose their lack of aesthetic sense upon the rest of us, using public money.

Attached: thot.png (500x637, 238K)

art is the oldest form of money laundering

The taxpayer - for allowing hard-earned public money to be wasted on this garbage in the first place. Anyone have a pic of this 132K conglomeration of found items?

Fucking lazy dick parents, my precious johnny wasnt doing anything and it fell ,
Yea except touching shit that wasnt his acting like a uncivilized little brat and hodehoho where are you probably 2 cocktails down being a skank at a reception , yea best parents ever no your not to blame at all

The type of art does make me pause. And I don’t even hate kids, and I don’t even like art. I hate parents that think spanking is evil and let their kids become demons by “letting them test their limits” with no repercussions. Fuck that.

Bet you these artniggers made that price up, its likely worth next to nothing

Does someone have a screenshot of how it’s a tax scam?

Fun insurance fact: even if insurance covers the loss, the insurer can still try to recover the money it paid for the loss from the wrongdoer through what's known as subrogation. Most of the time this won't happen because it would cost more for the insurer to sue than they would recover and most people couldn't afford to pay such a judgment anyway. But it is an option if you happen to have a case with an independently wealthy wrongdoer.

Attached: 1509746087646.jpg (500x375, 35K)

fpbp that'll be $20 sir

>“My children are well supervised but all people get distracted,” she said.

If that's her approach to responsibility, the kid can effectively do absolutely anything while she's distracted, so yea, fuck that bitch, shame the sculpture wasn't worth more.

Faggot in the video talks about "the social responsibility to not touch the sculpture"
How about the "social responsibility" to not leave life ruining expensive pieces of art on display that children can reach.
Hypocritical fuckers.

>$132,000
I've seen better scrap art for $30

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2017/06/happen-accidentally-knocked-ming-vase-museum/

This is what insurance is for. Most reputable museums and galleries will only pursue damages if there was a high degree of negligence (such as climbing over barriers for a selfie) or if it was outright intentional. Granted, the parents should have been keeping better watch on their kids, but I'd say that if the community centre wants to put $100k artwork in a public space with no warnings, barriers, or without even fixing it to its plinth, then they're assuming the liability.

Also, that's a shit sculpture. A high school art student could do better.

The artist for making a god awful sculpture.

My cousin and his jewish girlfriend named their kid aeydan or some shit

Lawyer here: 2 things.

1. The museum must take reasonable steps to preserve it's art.

2. The art must have a proven value (i.e. it must have been bought/sold at some point) in order for the owner to recoup that cost. Appraisals on art can vary wildly.

>bringing children to art exhibitions
>even letting children into art exhibitions
>not teaching your kids not to touch shit
Read a further little into the article, and it says the kid is having nightmares because of the ordeal.
good, hope the little faggot never recovers.
some parents deserve to see their kids die tbqh

The child is in the wrong and the parents that raised the little shit. Thank god that it was a shitty sculpture and not a priceless artifact. Actually that art is so shitty I change my mind the kid did humanity a service.

Kansas is fucking awesome

Isn't there insurance for this type of stuff?

They’re not gonna have to pay shit. It's covered by insurance and the museum doesn't want to scare people away from visiting. If it was deliberate then it's a different story.

The museum's insurance company are the ones who sent the parent the bill.

Considering it was "modern art," it was probably worth more after the kid broke it.

This, thx SummitNigger

This. That piece of shit is like a low poly n64 character

Attached: goldeneye2.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>minstrel cramps

You're welcome uh Australia.

Kid did art a favor

This. That thing is atrocious.

Who set the value?
Why not $10 million?

>minstel cramps
Jesus keked.

Maybe don't pay for art or display it in a public place where anyone can access it...

I'd repay the artist with a belly to belly suplex and hope they break their fucking neck

I don't care if the sculpture is shit or it's a fucking rock, the parents are responsible for having a retarded kid who puts their hands in anything he doesn't own.

It's like kids screaming in public places, their parents should be executed. And most of them are leftist scum who think putting a hand in your child is atrocius

The kid should just make some shitty clay sculpture, declare that it's worth 1 billion dollars, give it to them in payment but demand the difference in value be paid back to the family.

File bankruptcy

Classic insurance company trying to avoid indemnity, which is mandatory to employ and the only reason they are given money

tldr: kikes
/thread

the "artist" who made that shitty "sculpture"

The parents for bringing their little brat to places no one wants to see them at. Like those retards who bring a first born baby and join the conga line of strollers at the zoo blocking all the paths. Like a baby is even going to remember they where there.

For real art, people should pay with their lives. For that thing, the kid should be considered a hero.

>valuing $10 of material at $132,000

Insurance company jews know that the (((art scene))) is a money laundering scheme. Of course they're not going to pay for it

And destroying modern art is very justified.

heh, this

>Be parent
>Don't watch your kids
>They do something irresponsible
Yeah it's the parent's fault

If I can get my dog to walk without a leash, parents can get their kids not to clutch shit and knock it over in "art" gallerys

I did this for my first born lol. I knew he wouldn't remember. It's more about getting to do something childish with your woman while having an excuse. It let's you feel like a kid again while bonding with each other and your child.
Stay mad, Incel faggot who goes to the fucking zoo alone at 32.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x193, 47K)

how did they capture the Russians likeness so well?

>we are just borrowing it

parents deserve to go bankrupt for participating at any level in the "art" scam

transgender minstrel cramps

Attached: 1528378356753.jpg (660x525, 62K)

Too much Jewing going on for a Jew not to be involved in this.

>brainded roastmom tries to blame the gallery for not putting a fucking guarded barrier around every piece of artwork because her kids are brats

Attached: 1515333399869.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Material costs and a reasonable hourly rate for the amount of time it took to make. The actual value of the statue is probably 2-3000. No way is it worth more than that. Though I've got to say, they were retarded to let their kids run around in a fucking art museum.

What were those adults doing just sitting there while the kids ran around like retards? There's got to be some kind of compromise between $0 and $130k. Maybe $5k? But it's absurd to expect more than that.

$5,000 fee for the art, $100,000 fee for being a terrible parent, sounds fair to me.

>132k for some piece of shit that looks like it could have been done by a high school student

What if it was a Michelangelo? Or some figure your dad passed you before dying? Do you think that retarded kid would've behaved different or he'd put their hands on it anyway?

Only solution here is put the kid in adoption and send parents to prison if they can't pay

The parents should pay, but on the condition that the people who decided to buy that piece of shit (the board members or whoever) should be shot.

If a little kid can accidentally knock over a priceless sculpture, it's the museum's fault.

watched video, not answering a survey to read article.
Insurance should cover it. The owner of the statue AND the museum/gallery should and undoubtedly have insurance. If it is on loan, the contract will have a damage clause, having tje museum responsible. This isnt the first time something has ever been damaged. The parents are total assholes, but the chances of them paying that money, are zero. Maybe its an insurance scam....

Nigger art deserves to be destroyed.

This pisses me off too. they buy or commission ugly shit and pay 750,000 times its worth, then ass up a neighbourhood with it.

Until it’s been sold once there is no definite price and the kid’s parents pay out the dollar and change that it cost in materials plus minimum wage for labor. If it was the museum that bought it for 135k then the parents should pay the 135k. But the kid should still get a medal or something for his heroic deed

it looks like something that can be easier replicated by human hands. to me that means it's worth trash

Jesus christ bro, I agree with you but maybe you should tone down the anger... just a tiny bit