"Mr. President, release the reports"

uhh, guys?

Attached: 1529097912200.jpg (1040x1387, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegasnow.com/news/metro-reports-of-person-with-gun-at-hoover-dam/1241695430
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-hEWYrATKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a bad ass rig

now how about that, a man on a mission and i agree with him

vexing if verifiable

Attached: 1514338400595.jpg (641x530, 25K)

snopes debunked this, im tired guys, lets all get some sleep

Attached: 1528519905138.jpg (260x297, 71K)

What fucking reports is this piece of shit talking about?

unredacted OIG report probably

IG

yeah, nvm. Im getting sleepy.

Never mind, turns out this guy had no explosives, never posted any such sign, and was arrested hours ago.

Attached: Sleep Now.jpg (727x803, 86K)

Lefties will defend this

proofs?

niceeeeeeeeee.

Stuff left wingers do. You don't blow up dam at the top..
Cmon haven't you seen dam busters, only person going to die is him.

btw mods are FUCKING FAGGOTS

YOU TREASONOUS CUNTS ARE GOING TO FUCKING HANG BITCH

You only have to breach the top or cause water to seep out. Have you seen what even a tiny crack at the water level or lower does to a dam?

Why hasn't the president released the reports yet?

Attached: IMG_1651.png (612x612, 415K)

RELEASE THE REPORTS BLUMFFFFFFFFF

Heh..faggot

come at me bro. thanks for bumping the thread

I agree with the other anons, it's getting late, we should sleep.

Why won't he release the report?

Attached: tumblr_lep2v7QLKK1qcjnc1.jpg (492x600, 109K)

And where's Melania?

Release the delegates first.

he's building anticipation. the unredacted/unedited report is a nuclear fucking bomb shell on the pedo elite globalist nwo kike scum.

np fren :3

Attached: copy.png (496x767, 192K)

kek what the fuck is that

Is that one of those fancy new mobile ovens?

The government moves slower than a dragon ball z freiza arc episode.

Attached: 1523239566772.gif (286x216, 1.34M)

they need some fucking cocaine just like this thread does

Attached: 1294749947303.jpg (550x350, 59K)

Why aren't you in bed yet, user? It's getting late, don't pay attention to all these important things and just sleep.

It looks like the blast from any bomb will be contained nicely inside that heavy truck. . The leftie clearly didn't plan this well. Maybe he's 9old wife's bf son helped him plan it

this is like a fucking movie. seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this

bitch i've stayed up for 2 days in a row on energy drinks and fucking bacon shitposting against you faggots and completely dominated your entire shill factory single handidly and i WILL do it again if i am so inclined

Attached: coloncrucified.jpg (576x720, 106K)

what the fuck is up with your namefaggotry?

4pleb it !!/UlKSyq12Zs

user, you must be pretty tired. Just go to sleep and let the Jews do their work.

Let's try and work out how this plan worked in hes mind.
>I drive bomb onto bam ,hold note to window.
>trump see note and release papers statements >telling how he and Russian rigged elections.
>world press and people around the world cheer >for me as I leave the truck like a conquering >hero.
Oh liberals,you be weak as fuck..
Ps if you reading this truck madman. Press the button on yr fake bomb

Attached: 1316303709196.jpg (521x400, 61K)

So much slide tonight. What is with this? Can somebody link me to anything relevant posted here?

What's the latest

This doesn't look to be as fun as the "Killdozer" I wish for another Marvin Heemeyer, a true American hero...

Attached: Killdozer.png (933x438, 505K)

You niggers are all the same

rundown?

I love you for that lmao

real life tony stark

he managed to build that in a cave, with a box of scraps

Attached: iron man.jpg (480x360, 29K)

lasvegasnow.com/news/metro-reports-of-person-with-gun-at-hoover-dam/1241695430

Sounds like the ball is in Trump's court

This doesn't answer my question. Who's this guy? Why is he putting messages on his window? Why does the press care? What the fuck is going on?

holy shit. whoever posts the Q stuff has taken shit posting to a new level

Imagine being Trump and you wake up and your favorite TV show is being hosted on your front lawn. Then by the end of the day, there's a guy strapped to the teeth in an armored truck threatening to blow up the Hoover Dam if you don't release some report or something. Every day is like an episode of The Simpsons for him but IRL

>According to Nevada Highway Patrol, the man stopped the truck and blocked travel lanes on US 93 at the bridge just before noon. Following that, he moved the vehicle at slow speeds along the bridge. Witnesses have told 8 News NOW that the man held up some signs with messages to the president.

>"Obviously when we have a barricade subject we don't know what's on the subject's mind," said NHP Trooper Jason Buratczuk. "We want to keep him closed off so he can't do any harm to anyone."

people are getting fucking pissed dude. it's time or the fucking pedos to burn. we're fucking done waiting. there's millions of us.

This after just meeting and making peace with the North Korean dictator in Singapore, on the day after your birthday, which also happens to be Flag Day (in other words a day he would like regardless because he loves the Flag)

#NowOrNever

Im beyond pissed too

Fucking Right! Time to let the streets run red with the blood of pedophiles and traitors to Humanity!!!!

that's spirit guys. get ready. once the redpills really drop we're going to the fucking streets. it's time for these motherfuckers to be LYNCHED. they will learn what fear truly is. there is NO WHERE they can fucking hide.

GOOD TIME TO GET OFF EARTH IF YOU'VE GOT THE TECHNOLOGY, PEDO ELITE.

keep this shit bumped

Attached: bruce paddock charged with cp.jpg (1298x1069, 426K)

lel that faggot is going to be killed in prison for SURE

Can someone bogpill me on whatever the fuck this story is? pref greentext but im not picky

Attached: 1466695000664.jpg (499x499, 41K)

see

Attached: 1523368909519.gif (1418x952, 619K)

Attached: 1521196466165.gif (800x800, 309K)

kek

i need a either a gestalt or a quick rundown. IG report that was released was full report or no? Is this what the crazy van person is referring to? What's the next habbenin?

it's a redacted and edited report basically it's not the real report.

ah cheers bro.

Attached: 1466780670820s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-hEWYrATKc

I've emailed my congress rep about pedos and Trump himself more than once. Waht do? Will full report get released?

His shivs will be complimentary

But Hillary was going to tell us about the alaymos with podesta. I want my ufo truth trump. Hillary won.

>Trump names the jew in the IG report
>Patrick little cums from every orifice and votes Trump come 2020
>Trump is hailed as God Emporer of the universe

Attached: 1528951863381.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

Ayy lmaos are bullshit. Any ayys that have visited us were actually humans from future or humans that evovled to become interdimensional beings. Operation Blue Beam, ancient aliens and every other fucking tv and movie special were all LARPS

But podesta said hill dog would tell us the truth if she won.

Podesta and Hilldawg are pedo scum. Podesta fag was on ancient aliens shilling for blue beam lol

Ya but that was filmed before trump won. The basement is next to the pizza place podesta and friends own that whole block.

Nice little game of jew vs jew you two idiots have going here

Attached: 26-450x270.jpg (450x270, 38K)

As long as he isn't hebrew, then this is something I can get behind.

Attached: 1518649912248.jpg (1000x800, 172K)

post the one about the fags at CNN!

MR PRESIDENT RELEASE THEM OMG RELEASE REPORTS OMG REPLEASE THEM NAO!!!

Vegas is fucked got a FBI gunrunner shooting 500 people at a concert and now this bomb truck on the Hoover dam. False flag central

Attached: 1528455862804.jpg (533x594, 43K)

Not one media outlet EXCEPT Fox News mentioned the "released the papers". Typical media run kikery...

Attached: jewHeadsOfStudio.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>waht do
keep shitposting man. every fucking day. fuck these faggot shills and mods. they have LOST the information war and they are fighting a completely fucking pointless battle at this point. we continue rubbing their fucking faces in the dirt until they're fucking plant fertilizer.

newfag

no u

*YaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaawnnnnn

Im just so tired, my bed is right over there, lets all just get in our beds to get comfy, its all so tiring.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (890x719, 176K)

get some new tricks kike

so tired of thinking about this I'm just switching my brain off and getting forty winks.... man i could just go for a pizza right now and then get some sleep in fact that's exactly what i'm going to do

dear god its pathetic at this point

its pango from dota2, thou most people dont even play the game the character is rather familiar even thou he is relatively new.

Attached: eee3.jpg (1500x1000, 182K)

oh yeah, i'm a Jow Forumsentoomen not a /v/idya

its real
shills are flooding this thread trying to make it out to be fake
THIS GUY STOPPED THE HOOVER DAM BRIDGE TO ASK TRUMP TO RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS
ITS HABBENING

Attached: its real.png (788x734, 59K)

that's irrelevant its just knowledge acquired over time
i haven't played vidya like i did in years which implies that im ether older or have spent alot of time on this site
cant say the same for you tho
also doing a google search before you respond is something you should get used to
unless you are a young phone poster

RELEASE THE FUCKING REPORTS ALREADY!

Attached: 1522649035407.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

True to caesar

Why do people post using not-real-country flags as opposed to simply posting with what their national flag actually is?

Welcome to Jow Forums.