Obama in drag

Keep trying to slide this shills, we're just going to keep posting it.

Attached: obama in drag.jpg (1024x673, 98K)

this is some shit out of The Cell

Gay if true.

And that's a good thing!

source?

looks shooped

Do you wonder if republicans will ever get of their inferiority complex and just ignore people they don't like?

The rape tree thing was a better larp

pfft whateves

Attached: 443556.jpg (479x660, 92K)

are you wearing your pussy hat while posting right now?

I just know black people are the most homophobic race. This is going to splinter support of their idol and draw them away from the DNC by association.

I honestly don't care about people in drag.

Wow jews are out in full force defending their nigger obama, looks like its pretty much confirmed that this is him

NEW MEME FINALLY

Looks more like Anthony Hopkins in a weird non-book sequel to Silence of the Lambs.

its not that bad of a head dress. while you can say its faggy or what ever these things tend to be styled after stuff thats old as fuck.not sure why they dont use more modern styles but i think they just like gawdy shit. not a fan of tassels personally and the horns are kind of generic i give it a 4/10 for not being a full helmet and still covering the nose and mouth

the horns should come out like a extension of the eyebrows and have a reverse curve where they curve back towards the head and then reverse curve back away so it just looks meaner and instead of tassels use snakes. stop being a pussy

sage for fake slide thread

Attached: 1529108065590.jpg (1700x2200, 970K)

Attached: females4.jpg (750x937, 150K)

Why is this supposed to be obama?

Attached: socialmedia.jpg (640x640, 79K)

You do realize Weiner has problems chatting with underage girls, not clinton.

CHECKED. FOR AESTHETICS

That's what I'm thinking

Well, this was all started by an Israeli, ftr

That's not drag, that's some badass Mortal Kombat Conan The Barbarians shit