California sees $9 billion surplus, passes budget to help poor

csmonitor.com/USA/2018/0615/California-sees-9-billion-surplus-passes-budget-to-help-poor

Congrats to cali! This is the power of what good stewardship, proper planning and a stable bureaucracy can do. Compare and contrast to the failed conservative experiment by Brownback in Kansas

npr.org/2017/10/25/560040131/as-trump-proposes-tax-cuts-kansas-deals-with-aftermath-of-experiment

Attached: 1063768_1_0615-california-budget_standard.jpg (900x600, 148K)

More like Trump deregulating the economy boosted every sector and a lot of valuable tech companies headquarter in California leading to larger tax receipts

The true poor in California are the middle class

Fuck right off.

If your State was well run, you would be repairing roads, bridges and the water system, putting money into education and police instead of the Bullet Train for Gentry Liberals, and creating a Sinking Fund to pay down your state’s enormous debt load.

But instead, you sucked at the teat of the unions, have fun when the roof caves in.

Disney asked me to move there. For me to continue the same lifestyle as I would in SC, I’d have to make 380k (nearly double I do now plus a little extra) they offered less than I make now to live in a shithole apartment that’s 4-5k a month with my family. I currently live in a house with a large yard. WTH is with California housing? Plus the crime, I essentially lose the right to vote, and the traffic. California used to be nice too, still is if your a millionaire I guess.

I Love You Cali...God Bless You on helping the poor

lolwut
CA is nearly a trillion in debt.

>Surplus
>Only state with over a trillion in debt
Leftists.

But muh financing

Accountants are almost as greasy as Lawyers.

Didn't Illinois go bankrupt a few years ago?

No state has gone bankrupt officially.
Illinois has been stiffing debtors on payments though. Essentially telling them to fuck off.

>the bear leaves his cave forever isnt the bear market crashing nor russia nuking everyone, its california seceding

Your right. The roads are fucked, all infrastructure is old and decaying, the homeless are more everyday, shit and needles all over. I can see the seething hatred in people's eyes and a fuck ton of white people are buying ar15's. Many liberal friends of mine have flipped over all the bullshit. People that voted for Obama, then voted for Trump and voted for John Cox, something is brewing.

property tax just went sky high and the federal government isnt subsidizing it any more so tax payers pay less. northern cali alone probably put them in the clear for this year. any one who didnt pay it last year had to pay the new tax rate for last year now

I hate that the moderate liberals are having so much success. We'll never be able to convince the boomers to vote for more progressive candidates.

California is the Detroit of 2050

wat

Attached: Capture.jpg (772x416, 76K)

its not the policies, its the land.

Massive tourism + huge coast line, access to ports has alway had huge dividends for economies.

Landlocked states just cant compete

Fun fact: large swathes of California's beach waters are infected with HIV from rampant sewer leaks.

>good stewardship
>allowing people to spread hiv
yah, you have no concept of reality because of your khazar jew background plus the infant genital mutilation that fucked your head harder than the BBC that impaled your mothers ass last night

This. When california says they’re giving money to ‘poor’ theyre really talking bout funding beaners and illegals. Nothing to truly help people

Well that's just not possible as HIV becomes inert after 15 minutes outside the body.

Most bankrupt and mismanaged state in the country...

Right.

Attached: 1511644238317.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Then you say thanks no thanks. Stay in SC. Not really a hard decision to make.

Lot of businesses stopped extending them credit. It’s a huge pain in the ass for certain products.

Meanwhile in reality California has more poverty than literally any other US state

Attached: calipoors.png (946x726, 683K)

by default any serplus in taxes is suposed to go back to the people of california. California technically made a "secret account" that was not under these quidlines so they could skirt the law and keep tge money. They also voted in a gas tax to collect more money from the people even though they have a surplus....fucking crooks

I like how bailing out the failing towns who cannot afford to pay the inflated, state negotiated public pensions isn't a possibility.