Aside from having some shady business deals and relations like everyone else and being a Jew...

Aside from having some shady business deals and relations like everyone else and being a Jew, what has this guy actually done to be called a super villain? Hes referred to like that often.

Not a Kushner apologist I really just dont know much about him.

Attached: jared kushner.jpg (524x380, 67K)

obviously someone is going to own 666 5th Ave, but it's really not helping his image. He should change the address to 666 & 3/4's 5th Ave to piss off that uppity British whore.

nobody can be a good guy and look this cool

Attached: P7UEZ6O4PCVEORKNVX7TE6F6BI.jpg (1400x933, 132K)

>Kushner
he's /our guy/, trying to bring peace to the middle east so (((they))) want him gone.

>that 30 year old boomer who steals his kid's body armor for a field trip

Attached: kushner 2.png (881x744, 379K)

Attached: trump kushner saudi.jpg (660x422, 92K)

Attached: Kushner-Zionist.jpg (1488x773, 185K)

group think

Attached: kushner blackmail.jpg (926x196, 32K)

Is that a child's soft vest? Is he really not able to wear a plate carrier? Sad!

He's one of many voices who got Trump to continue military intervention into Syria. He's a dangerous tool of ZOG and should be one Trump throws to the progressive wolves.

He probably got a great deal because no one would buy it with that address

Attached: anigif_enhanced-27899-1423068816-18.gif (501x585, 204K)

>30 year old boomer
wew lad

I admit he looks like the evil white guy in a suit they cast in all the Hollywood movies here. Not sure how he could fix those optics those.

wrecked

>kush

Attached: CF6riRaVEAAyjy_[1].jpg (420x420, 21K)

Natalie Portman (((born Neta-Lee Hershlag)))

Hershlag

Attached: 1493228676454.jpg (488x549, 56K)

His Dad is a convicted white collar criminal.

Staff at his own jewish high school admit they were disappointed he got into Harvard -- because there were many more capable students who did not make the cut.

It's just remarkable how jews change thier names. It isn't merely a show-biz thing either.

All the prime ministers of Israel were born with different names than they used in office.

Whenever they move to a different situation they change their identity and become something different.

checked

>Staff at his own jewish high school admit they were disappointed he got into Harvard -- because there were many more capable students who did not make the cut.

haha, stay mad, you're probably asian.

OP works with a team?

Attached: Jared Qushner.jpg (1100x619, 96K)

he needs to get in contact with the king of optics...

Nick Fuentes

>naming the jew is bad
>giggles while on a podcast with his friends who say the marines are gay and fuck the troops

hes a jew, what else needs to be said

My ancestors came from Polish Russia a century ago and changed their names. I was told stories growing up how the names were written down by port authorities at Ellis Island and they Americanized Jews' names either because they didn't care enough to spell it right or just malice. You can look it. This is an extremely common myth in families of Jewish descent. But the authorities got the names from ship logs taken before leaving their countries of origin and Jews are the only ones telling this story. The myth couldn't have just arisen organically in such huge numbers. Jews lied to their children. This historical sidenote is a microcosm of larger events like the holocaust, the exodus out of Egypt and Babylon, etc. Jews just lie. Worst of all, they lie to their children in huge numbers. Isn't hard to imagine this myth being SO prevalent in American Jewish households without some sort of orchestrated behind-the-scenes collusion? 1/8th Jewish btw somehow I got stuck with this weird crypto-kike surname that literally nobody in the world has besides my relatives. Why do I have to have a fake fucking name? I'm no a fucking spy. That Ellis Island bullshit makes me angry as fuck thinking about. It doesn't make sense. It's completely unnecessary. And the blind malice towards goyim, the incessant reminder they hate Jews. It's fucking sick.