This is the picture Jow Forums doesn't want you to see

Attached: 1522521806384.jpg (1280x1390, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-bt-toxins-93-pregnant-women-80-unborn-babies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so if my a and b gets combined I can become 7 fooot chad?

Attached: 1528219058460.png (900x623, 40K)

BANG

Attached: 1408860745074.png (1430x623, 244K)

manlet purebreeds BTFO

>Robert DeNiro's niglets.jpg
Now cross-pollinate corn with ragweed and post results.

If genetic distance is increased from parents to offspring parents get not Darwinian fitness by having or raising that offspring.

>eating vegetables

>If inbreeding is bad, then race mixing is good

I don't know wtf you're talking about but Jow Forums fucking sucks.

FUCK OFF EAT YOUR OWN PRODUCT GMO SHILL

Attached: gmo corn.jpg (408x504, 108K)

Jow Forums has no problem "seeing" this and BTFO this.

the visual is a trick -all we know is that the "hybrid" is larger. this is great if you sell corn by the pound and have limited space to grow it, but does it tell us anything qualitative about the corn?

no, but actual life does. in most cases products like this have trade-offs, because that's how your world works. these trade offs are WHY GMO EXISTS in large part - to try and engineer the benefits of this hybrid (size and space efficiency) without getting the negative tradeoffs.

what is lost is typically: flavor, nutritional content, resilience, fertility, etc.

now gtfo with your liberal-tier horse shit, adults are here.

Jow Forums absolutely BTFO

Race mixing let' go

based fuck monsanto niggers

Hybrid vigor only happens if the parent genomes have been limited by generations of inbreeding (as usually happens when humans selectively breed something). If the parent genomes are already healthy then there will be no hybrid vigor effect.

>sheeple magazine
Yep, you sure would have to be one to believe the garbage on that page cover.
That french study was complete horseshit and they used tumor prone rats.

The two parent specimens were heavily inbred so the heterosis is easily noticeable. In normal human populations you won't see any noticeable heterosis, as most populations aren't inbred. In fact what is seen more often is outbreeding depression.

So what you're saying is the reason you put cucumbers in your arsehole is that you're trying to breed a super-vegetable? I don't see anyone buying it desu.

Imagine those thick, juicy corncobs in your mouth.

Attached: 1508050845282.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

CORNED

B looks healthy and succulent, A and hybrid look nasty as shit, the good genes got fucked. I wouldn't eat that, you actually proved Jow Forums's point dumbfuck.

Dank

Yeah 85 IQ + 100 IQ = 185 IQ.

What? that genetically engineered corn exists?

Then EAT UP Faggot.
Be happy if every one of you shill cunts DIE a slow painful death. At the very least grow some tumors on your balls/ovaries so you cant fucking reproduce and damage the mind of a child.

PROUDLY my country has banned that shit.
I'll stick to my organic veg that isnt GMO modified to secrete poisonous pesticide
(Detected in body of PREGNANT WOMEN..!!)

naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-bt-toxins-93-pregnant-women-80-unborn-babies/

Attached: GMOs banned.jpg (731x621, 117K)

ORGANICS BTFO!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN NON GMO'S EVEN COMPETE!!!!!!!!

>Being this afraid of advancement. It's morons like you that caused the scientific dark ages. If we didn't modify our food or at least create hybrid strains to yield more America wouldn't even be able to feed itself let alone the rest of the world.

Lmao bruh one on the right is them white boy dicks

The fun fact is that the hybrid does not breed true. Meaning that to get the desired outcome you must keep the two parent lines around to keep making new hybrid seeds.

I wasn't sure if this was MUH DICK anti white thread but it obviously was.

Oye, ese es mi trabajo.

Corn is nutritionally worthless.

Corn is a grain. Do you only eat meat and dairy?

>naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-bt-toxins-93-pregnant-women-80-unborn-babies/
Did you actually read your link and understand it?
What it means is that as always the dose makes the poison.

That's probably because rats shouldn't eat corn in general.

I am a super big fan of the corn on the far right--but I enjoy much larger members of that variety.

Hybrid vigor only lasts the first generation. If you want vigorous hybrids, you should preserve different races.

They are confusing GMO with all the chemicals they spray on everything.

The right one has superior kernels that have disappeared in the hybrid.

meant for

kek

>muh hybrid vigor!
We aren't a small tribe up in the mountains somewhere that's been inbreeding for 1,500 years. We have huge gene pools. There is no benefit to mixing with other racial groups. Though there are some serious downsides to mixing.

and tomatoes are fruits, and beans are pulses . . .
we get it. you're autistic.

>Hybrid Depression
Is what needs to be brought up, G1 may be more desireable...
But Generations 2,3... are not desireable
And lack the soughtafter traits

Attached: C30E2DFE-0332-46E0-8009-81E4FF64860D.gif (200x267, 858K)

Injun pride, wuuuurld wyde!

ewwwwww

This thread seems pretty corny if you ask me, but....Do you know the hardest thing about eating a vegetable?

The wheelchair.

You aren't proving anything. Crossbreeding done in a controlled setting isn't the same thing as 2 random people fucking.

wow fuck canada

>>Being this afraid of advancement

advancement of tumors,autism and purposely raiding farms that use non-gmo stuff

>no, but actual life does. in most cases products like this have trade-offs, because that's how your world works. these trade offs are WHY GMO EXISTS in large part - to try and engineer the benefits of this hybrid (size and space efficiency) without getting the negative tradeoffs.
This. The picture is an advocacy of genetic modified foods and gene therapy, not interracial breeding.

That's an F1 hybrid. It's going to have very unstable genetics. You'd have to breed thousands of generations of mutt AxB's and only breed the most reliable to get a decent set of genes.

That's the glorious Dent master race you are talking about, lowly Flint peasant.

I'm not a corn tho.

>dumbcunt using hoax papers to shill
hmm

Correct. But it’s likely OP understand nothing of this and is simply attracted to the phallic appearance of the corn. Leftists seems totally focused on sex, for whatever reason.

Yes yes, I half-expected the Sweden-Take.

utilizing hybrid vigor in humans would require mass euthanasia. when this is done for clones, nearly all the resulting phenotypes are thrown away. from seed, the weak hybrids are simply starved of sunlight and nutrients and they due early.

hybrids just have more phenotypes, most of them are always worse than most of the phenotypes of the parent populations. traits work together in a phenotypic mesh. if you're going to have one trait you're going to need others to make it work for you.

as far as i'm concerned, the behavioral and emotional disorders prevalent among mixed people are end of discussion. race-mixing is a bad idea if you care about your children.

the good news is that all of those dead-end genetics will drive demand for medical genomics, and open up the door to real eugenic programs.

dude you're retarded