Tolerance

>We should have skip the 60s, 70s, and 80s...

Attached: 9CA25986-E0B6-4E59-AA4E-472037B81FE5.jpg (1017x1050, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HT9GG1jDQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyhf2DvFhIY
northstarflags.com/chick-fil-a-flag.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hindsight is 20/20

You're an idiot and suck at making a point.
Get off Jow Forums and kill yourself.

>We should have skip
thanks for making it obvious you're an idiot within 4 words

On the one hand I really like Chik-fil-a and want to support them financially.

On the other fast food is degenerate and would be detrimental to my gains.

What should I do?

Attached: We have failed our ancestors.jpg (786x1024, 118K)

Chicken sandwiches are now fascism.

This.

Buy food from them to support them financially, but then instead of eating the food yourself give it to homeless people.

Not only that, but if you aren't a die hard fan of cocks in men's butts, you're a bigot serial killer

Supported my children fil a today. Do your duty gents

Attached: IMG_20180615_103531.jpg (2160x3840, 2.4M)

I had chickfila today :3

Attached: 1524963294237m.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

or me cause their food is fucking delicious. truly blessed by god. also best service ive ever gotten at any restaurant, fast food or not.

Im going there tomorrow morning for breakfast

Give me a green card first

it really feels like the jew media wants me to be a fascist

is this the final redpill? becoming a big brained centrist to spite the jews?

Didn't you hear? You can come here illegally, pay no taxes, and suffer no consequences whatsovever. Come on down.

Thats not gonna work unless he's a nigger

Fuck tolerance.

kinda funny that chick-fil-a is the most popular place to eat at my university

I bet this chicken fast food pays for these articles to promote among far right customers.

Tolerance got us to where we are now, who thinks it was a good thing and why?

If this became a new symbol for the right, it would drive the liberals to riot. I want that flag.

Attached: Chick-Fil-AWhiteLogoOnRedFlag_0_large.png (500x500, 80K)

i hate there there's no chick fil a within 15 miles of my house

Attached: 010282.png (1280x768, 97K)

No can do, the chickfila near me is always extremely packed, not worth waiting in line for 15 minutes to order fast food. Ill go for breakfast every once and a while, only way to get in and out in reasonable time.

Daily reminder chikfila stopped donating to anti gay charities years ago.
But gays are hateful fascists that want to destroy them. That is why you never bow to SJW, they will just ask for more

Have you tried waiting? The one near me is packed but still super fast

1/10

Chik-fil-a sauce is breddy gud desu. When other corporate drones ask if you want honey mustard or barbecue, Chik-fil-a gives you two, two, two sauces in one. If you refuse to go to chains good on you, but if you can't hold that line make it a good one.

I had Chick Fil A for dinner today. The line of cars was so long that the road parallel to the main road (that they made for Chick Fil A due to congestion) was causing traffic to backup on the main road and the ipad person was taking orders from the side road.

Chick Fil A is is often very packed and for fast food it’s the best there is. Even their breakfast sausage, for example, is not pre-made frozen patties but comes from a package raw. The chicken is also raw and breaded and pressure cook fried by the staff. And if you use the app you get free shit just by going there a couple times.

And lots of gays love it too because it’s delicious. They made a few in NYC and now they’re making more because of the insane lines. It’s only a subset of gays obsessed with social justice (and probably jewish) who complain and most of the whiners are not even gay

Chick fil a is not degenerate

>giving that delicious lemonade to some homeless drug addict I'll be shoving in an oven soon enough.

HAHA Good one

>skipping the 70's
yeah no.
youtube.com/watch?v=1HT9GG1jDQo

It's a multinational billion dollar franchise that puts "my feelings" over profits. That is degenerate.

>gays
>fascist
kys

>no pickles
MY MAN!

>implying pro faggotry increases profits

Chick-Fil-A will be fine as long as they continue to stand their ground and NOT GIVE IN to them. They've proven that you do *not* need to pander to the shrill minority.

ignoring fags keeps you away from segregating your market and decreasing your profits.

>no pickles
Shame

Shunning mentality ill deviants is always good for business.

THIS.

These retard companies need to stop negotiating with terrorists! Look at Kingdom Come Deliverance that game that the owner didn't back down and it was a big hit.

If you share the Chic-Fil-A with the homeless the left will begin to persecute them moving them towards our side, once on our side we show them how to repair themselves in-spite of the lefts persecution then in the end we gain one more shit poster.

Did I miss something? I love chick fil e so if they did something to trigger the left, I'll have to get their food again tomorrow
>gf and i hit there today
>and last week

>Chair Force Eating fast food in uniform

Pottery

shut up jarhead.

I've gone out to eat a lot in uniform. I hate it i'm not packing a spare set of clothes to go out to eat in.

how?

>no pickles
PICKLES ARE THE ENTIRE REASON TO EAT AT CHICK FIL A.

you're just a valor hungry attention needy douche is all

Nothing beats the waffle fries with honey bbq sauce.

>work on base in military town
>go out on occasion during lunch
When I worked at best buy, i went out to eat on lunch sometimes too. thank me for selling you geek squad protection too bro

>He doesn't have a change of clothes

Wow you don't go to the gym either, colour me surprised

Perverts and deviants are not normal. Pretending they are reflects poorly on you and your business.

Lol ok bro, let me go out to eat in my sweaty gym clothes. Should I bring my blues to work every day too in case of formal emergencies?

what did he mean by this?

really trying to stretch it here but you're just another virtue signally shitbag.

>Air force
Kys

>No pickles.

cuck

honestly, I've only ever had chickfila at the airport, it's so so, it's your run of the mill chicken sandwich place with a cult following a-la Whataburger, shake shack, jack in the box etc

More people eat at chick-fil-a after the controversies than before.
They aren't suffering the least bit because of the owner's views on gay people. And they still serve gays, too.
You're posting libertarian dreck.

Why do people give a shit? It's food.
If a gay communist couple made the best fried chicken in town I'd still eat there.

Break bread with your enemies

not to mention they tend to hire polite, young white people in high school with promising futures and not old rude niggers who hate their jobs and you

> no pickles

you call yourself a man?

>Children fil a

VOP informed.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyhf2DvFhIY

Attached: index.png (211x95, 4K)

The food is pretty phenomenal. It has to be the best fast food chicken sammich currently available.

get their grilled chickie nuggies

>chick fil a
>no pickles

Attached: 1517595631540.jpg (444x783, 59K)

northstarflags.com/chick-fil-a-flag.html

>no pickles
>chairforce

Yikes

Attached: FA244336-8605-40F5-8DAE-13BE4CE10428.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

this.

i think it's more the fact that they enforce politeness and customer service rules in their establishments. sure, they hire jamal and lakewwsha, but they soon get fired for being rude and/or lazy

Yeah, practically every female relation I have, within one generation of me, has worked at Chick-Fil-A, at least for a stint while they were in high school. Most of them go on to do different stuff, but one of my cousins is a store manager at one, and raised her family and bought a home with her salary, after her husband passed.

YOU FORGOT THE PIICKLLLLEES.

Attached: BubbleBass.png (524x706, 347K)

>tfw no Chick-fil-a
why live

Attached: 1485564552906.jpg (482x427, 64K)

There was literally nothing wrong with the 80s.

THIS.
Whats all the hub-bub-bub with this new we hate chick-fil-a thing going on now?

no it's not, its privately owned and still family owned and closed on sunday
God bless them

>no pickles

Attached: 1492385436659.jpg (1024x686, 63K)

Can I get quick rundown on why chic fil a is so based/hated by the libtards??

Attached: bogged-23860359.png (500x521, 141K)

hail!
Also their logo looks familiar. isn't it pedo related?

Same. The only chick-fil-a near me are north of Kissimmee and west of Haines City.

>no pickles
You're a fucking nigger, aren't you?

Mexicans aren't niggers.

Attached: Screenshot_20170314-141030.png (720x992, 115K)

yes they are

fast food is not detrimental to your gains, that's the biggest mistake you can make

temperance is key fag

Their CEO once said he didnt support gay marriage.

That’s it.

The owner made contributions to anti-fag organizations. Naturally kikes kvetched and used their kike controlled media to rally the fags and virtue signaling lefties to cry and whine. Of course all that did was make guys like me go and buy a delicious meal at Chic-Fil-A

>air force
>chick fil a
user confirmed for not being a complete fucking retard and had some iq to get into the cair force

Order grilled or offset the excess calories with excercise or manual labor, faggot

Visit Chic-fil-A Frequently Month

Chic-Fil-A rhymes with FUCK THE GAYS

>unemployed wop talking shit to someone with a job
Really makes you think.

air force... smart.. lel

(checked)
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Pickles on a spicy chicken sandwich is the kind of shit a space alien would do if it was pretending to be human because it knows they come on burgers (which, by the way, is the only acceptable sandwich derivative to put pickles on).

Attached: 1477160914525.jpg (720x720, 42K)

Attached: RlyeqjX7_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>(which, by the way, is the only acceptable sandwich derivative to put pickles on).
you've never had a cuban? you have to be 18 to post here, summerfag

Ugh.. of course faggots would make my birth month, faggot month

Homosexuals are child rapists and pandemic time bombs. Children eat there.

You're an idiot.