WTF IS WRONG WITH WHITE WOMEN?

Attached: white women.jpg (982x816, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksbw.com/article/sexually-deviant-best-friends-arrested-santa-clara-deputies-say/21565616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ksbw.com/article/sexually-deviant-best-friends-arrested-santa-clara-deputies-say/21565616

who fucking knows...

I wish when I was a young boy an attractive older woman would have molested and abused me. Forced giant objects up my ass. Burned my dick, kicked in my balls, and tell me she'd kill me if I ever told someone.

Alas, it wasn't to be.

so this is how you deal with being neglected as a child while growing up?

You have a being with the mentality of a 7 year old boy and give them the full rights of a land owning 30 year old man. See what fucking happens.

Attached: klink.png (269x250, 149K)

>15 and 16 year old boys banging 23 year old

yea they were really traumatized

Me on the left

Until someone shows me the little white shotas I assume these whores were fucking nigger "kids" who weigh 200 pounds and are 6 feet tall

N I C E

Also, they weren't teachers so I don't see the problem here. A 24 and a 23 year old fucking 15 and 16 year old boys is not even really shocking.

I think they were fucking whites, hispanics and blacks. Its san jose after all.

Attached: 1523244204375.jpg (1031x965, 181K)

Why don't we hold females the same standards as women when it comes to fucking underage teens? Because vagina. I'd like you to say the same thing when the perpetrator is a man, fucking pedo enabler.

The one on the right is the real bad one. You can tell. The one on the left is probably justified dumb psychopath but the one on the right is a high-functioning manipulative sociopath and from the looks of it, an ashkenazi jew (no surprise, seems to be genetic)

nice

Same standards as men, is what I meant.

/Pol is soo innocent.
Pedophiles have used young and pretty girls to attract boys, and then surprise, a hairy Weinstein comes out loving the young boys.

>why dont you hold women to the same standards as men

because men and women aren't the same

It probably has to do with the wide variation in cock size amongst men

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 228K)

Attached: robert-downey-jr-surprise1.gif (640x320, 307K)

They have no control mechanism to push back against their bad behavior. So they follow whatever impulse hits them to wherever that takes them. In short, not enough backhands.

>11 inches
>perfect
dicklet

those lucky fucking kids, where were these people when I was growing up?!

Then why do they have the same rights as men?

because modernity has destroyed core of society

Attached: hitlercamera.jpg (737x640, 236K)

hey thats my town

dont know those bops though

white women exhibit a very high rate of sociopathic behavior. They have no empathy for others and just do whatever pleases them at the moment.

Friendly reminder that women raping young boys isn't even considered rape. The boy is likely to be viewed as lucky or even worse an offender. Switch genders here and it would be straight to jail for a man if such a thing happened.

Then, how about you start taking their rights, and restore your fucking pimp hand, that's a start to begin fixing things.

>wtf is wrong with white women

My dick isnt in them

>t dicklet

He's being ironic you faglords. Because people keep saying "Nice" when it's really a legit horrible experience.

Attached: thumbs up.png (342x350, 130K)

Mfw, the boys were aroused so it can't be rape.

Attached: tabloidreal-thumb-510x215-37080.jpg (510x215, 67K)

This is not an adult female pervert.
These are 23 year old roasties sucking the cocks of 15 year old boys, who are quite happy to have them sucked.
Sounds like these two thots knocked down half-a-dozen or so 'boys'.

why do you thing I'm Catholic?

This

Beats the shit out of me.

Attached: QtOQ72H-OdA.jpg (442x413, 28K)

Luv is luv, bigot. Besides the child consented. Nothing wrong, they're just enjoying the ancap future that California is building. No borders, no rules, no hate. Also no straight whites males are allowed to be here. If you are, report to the nearest gender swapping station and get your neg hole ready for some poz, I mean freedom. Vote Newsom for Governor!

>a high-functioning manipulative sociopath
ahh, we call those 'great lays' down in the south.

Solve the problem :

Cut their clits off. Snipp, snapp .... so easy ans effective AND it's hygienic!!

If u fight for men no longer be criminalized for being imprisoned fot fucking horny lil 17yearolds n 16yearolds etc, THEN i'd believe and agree with you.
But not the way it's now!

Why is this meme still circulating? This is propaganda for beta cucks craving nigger dick. This is super old and played out.

This is fairly accurate.