youtu.be/n7DKh5UZNiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know they hate china but they dont need to compete cor worst air

>it is literally off the chart
What did Pajeet mean by this?

Attached: theking.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Can't wait for the next round of birth defects pics

I bet that air is filled with literal shit

They should just increase the scaling of their chart... fucking morons.

And our libtards screech about the US hamstringing itself with the Paris Accords. Until India, China, and the other large developing nations stop their massive pollution, it doesn't matter.

>pollution monitors have recorded concentrations of 999 - the highest they can measure

tfw you are 1 particle away from the air being literally solid feces

Attached: dimmy.jpg (400x400, 28K)

literal shitstorm

All that poo gas has to go somewhere.

Attached: AE70F89A-8673-4BBD-A95D-05DF23F791A9.jpg (500x436, 111K)

Attached: 1493241981724.png (660x339, 142K)

THE POO HAS SPREAD TO THE ATMOSPHERE

How are they still alive?

nytimes.com/2015/05/31/opinion/sunday/holding-your-breath-in-india.html
archive.is/0OwRV

>Delhi, we discovered, is quietly suffering from a dire pediatric respiratory crisis, with a recent study showing that nearly half of the city’s 4.4 million schoolchildren have irreversible lung damage from the poisonous air.

> pollution can lower children’s I.Q., hurt their test scores and increase the risks of autism, epilepsy, diabetes and even adult-onset diseases like multiple sclerosis.

>About six months after we moved in, one of our neighbors reported that her tap water suddenly smelled like sewage. Then the smell hit another neighbor and another. It turned out that the developer had dug open channels for sewage that had gradually seeped into each apartment’s buried water tank. When we pulled up the floor tiles on the ground floor, brown sludge seemed to be everywhere.
>I was in the shower when this sewage mixture arrived in our apartment. Sounds horrible, but I shrugged and toweled off because that smell is such a frequent presence here.

Attached: pooinloo.png (792x1206, 953K)

nigga that shit looks like hell

I know this is funny, but it's fake, look at the shores of all of Africa including Liberia and all the others. They all use the beaches as public toilets. Not just them but the ENTIRE continent.

Attached: Crucified Cat in Ghana.jpg (750x1010, 68K)

I will never go to a beach again in my life, we seriously need to do something about the indian question

Poo clouds

>POLLUTION SEASON

Attached: 1494713616938.jpg (682x600, 225K)

I did the math on this chart once
The water directly surrounding India is literally the equivalent of a cup of pure shit poured in a standard bathtub

We're a first world nation. We're educated. We're white. We have the responsibility to take the moral high ground, senpai.

I'd better call Pete over at Immigration; I can see where they're coming ashore.

It's like doom Irl i'm in Delhi ama

Post boob and vagene pls thx bby!

Maa chod donga

The Ganges is a river of shit and corpses from 400 million people pouring into the bay of Bengal.

The shores of Africa are not anywhere near as potent. You'd need 1/3 of the population of the entire continent to line up on the SE coast and shit into the ocean to get near the Ganges

>i-i-if we ban plastic straws we can save the world though, I swear! White people are the biggest polluters.

Teri aukat kya hai

aqicn.org/forecast/delhi/

Designated farting clouds

Deepak, do not get lost in the smog!

>headline about pollution
>shows a dust storm
Is everything just fake clickbait news now?

this is just the beginning of the end of pollution season, says increasingly nervous delhi man for 99th time this decade

Jej
>going out

AnD It'S BeAuTiFuLl1!.
T. Libcuckolded straight out of life.

Looks almost like a rad storm in Fallout 4

I've been to New Dehli. The Sun at midday appears about the same size and gives not much more brightness than a full Moon, you can practically stare straight at it without any damage to your eyes. You blow your nose and it's just yellow brown dust coming out. People are burning garbage, including plastic and rubber in little fires by the side of the road. The slums stretch on forever in a dusty haze. The roads are a confusing mess and are utterly jammed by an impossible number of cabs, tuk-tuks, motorbikes and vans, to drive you need to constantly be forcing your way into tiny gaps in the traffic. There are few redlights and no one seems to obey the road rules, if there are any road rules. Human excrement, urine and other waste products run down little channels in the centre or the side of small alleys. Everywhere is loud, everywhere smells, it's just an endless sea of nondescript Indian faces staring at you. The food is pretty good though desu.

>learning to code with pajeets
what could possibly go wrong?

I don't know how you could actually bring yourself to eat in such a sea of excrement.

the problem with the paris accord was that those countries wouldn't even try to curb their pollution until they reached their peak emissions in a few years, then they would actually do something....oh and the us is footing the vast majority of the bill.

DESIGNATED SHITTING CLOUDS

>that poo stream going to South America

kek

thats just a map o the indian ocea tsunami, the link is in the top cenetr of the image

Man's gotta eat. You get a great meal for under a buck there, in some roadside "restaurant" with dirt floors and the occasional rat. Got food poisoning later on in the trip when we broke the rule of not eating cheese, ironically in a much 'fancier' restaurant. Might be the worst experience of my life. Endless vomiting and I didn't shit for over 7 days.

Attached: Image0077.jpg (2592x1944, 1.4M)

Last month

Seventy seven people are killed and 143 injured as powerful dust storms ravage northern India

Looks bad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FBKVYVxnSA

where do you take a shit?

Attached: designated weather.jpg (293x365, 21K)

Weakling, food is generally much better at the road side stalls also did you try out the non veg food

Poolution season more like

> holy fuck

youtu.be/n7DKh5UZNiI

Indeed.

Attached: 17AF7674-B0E3-4000-87E4-A6B5C247032A.png (466x498, 289K)

Didn't eat any meat until we got down to the more westernised southern parts of the country. You guys make excellent vegetarian food, don't miss meat at all when you're there.

Man Delhi has different parts like all cites the areas around the yellow line are quite western you missed out a lot as the non veg the j Northern India is on a different level unless you went to hyderabad then you didn't miss out all that much

Are you telling me someone lied on the internet?
People can't do that

>IV index didn't change in the edit

Attached: 1527453588448.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Don't you know? Quite literally anywhere.

To be fair. The mass amount of smog would help block the UV rays.

Really? How bad is it really? Do you have to wear masks?

we should import them to the US so they can shit up our air too

I mean, so they can integrate. The white man caused their air to be so shitty, somehow

It's not that bad in my locality although i dont go out much

Didn't see all that much of New Dehli, just walked around the slums a lot, visited old Dehli and then started moving down south- Varanasi, Kerala and all that.

Gotta wonder how much of that is poo particles

Did you visit Rajasthan and for the love of God stop going to slums and then complaining about them is it an Aussie tradition

Attached: Godmakesitofficial.jpg (686x606, 91K)

Yeah I thought so. Guess one could cherrypick the industrial area in Detroit and make an article like that out of it.

china-india war when

before a poo-plague starts

Brasil BTFO

>Did you visit Rajasthan
Nah.
I wasn't complaining about the slums, I was describing them. I enjoyed walking around them, and I enjoyed the food. Don't know what in the fuck would possess anyone to live there though, other than a complete absence of choice.

It's not as bad as Chinese cities but due to the summer we have a thing called the great pressure deficite over North India that draws in the trade winds which becomes the monsoon so the great pressure deficite causes these massive dust storms, but I'll be honest and say the pollution condition is too bad in the city the government has restricted the number of vehicles per family and we're have a push towards electric

Electric still generates pollution and particulates in the atmosphere. You should ride cows

can someone be a pal and throw some cyan/magenta filters on this bad boy and a cyperpunk2077 logo i've got some shitposting to do :^)

digits confirm, DSFZ

Yeah we're getting into nuclear energy too even though we have massive sanctions against us

Can we help?

Attached: 3061655921_401955a800.jpg (465x324, 79K)

Literally nuke the Indians. Irradiating them wouldn't be worse then being covered in literal shit 24/7 AND would have net positive impact on the environment. Just fuck my planet up.

Surely the opposite.

The dense fecal carbon in the atmospheric particles would simply gather and trap heat from the equatorial sun. Planet Venus style greenhouse effect ensues. The whole atmosphere over the city becomes a muculent, overheated sauna of shit-moisture that extends the lifespan and adaptive liberties of the baccilli in the air.

People will breath the shit in and incubate new strains in their lungs. They will fart out material as normal, but it won't dissipate or go sterile in this hot, still, and foul malaise, which receiving fresh heat and sunlight from overhead throughout the day and is every-bit as saturated with microbial life as intestinal gas.

Attached: bef0.jpg (1213x826, 270K)

>don't have kids and don't drive because climate change and pollution goy
>but poojeet can have 10 and put shit particles in the air

Poo in the air

Just light a match you resource wasting nigger

Attached: 1528925182740.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Attached: 1524127745486.jpg (250x230, 7K)

POO IN HELL

PTFO
>Pooed The Fuck Out

Attached: 1508931112136.jpg (643x544, 142K)

>PPM
>poo per mile

At least nobody can smell the shit with that amount of air pollution.

Poo Per Meter LOL

Look mommy, the first dead ladybugs of pollution season

They've found a way to shit in the air as well. wow.

Acid poo rain.

Im just gonna leave this here

Attached: Ameno_sagiri_in_anime_cutscene.jpg (640x384, 14K)

>only 250
Must be Poos Per Meter

>more toxic than can be measured by monitoring devices

easy fix, increase the scaling on those devices

The image is not of poop you mexinigger, it's a pic of the tsunami

Attached: 1452191481032.gif (200x150, 844K)

DUNG IN LUNG

It must be that Delhi Belly

Did they find a way to aerosolize Poo?

I'll pick up the White man's burden when they start shining the White man's shoes again and stay in their ghettos.

>Why is human waste falling from Indian skies
>777

Attached: 1486459405981.jpg (960x960, 166K)

Seeing this and China makes me wonder how anyone can be against environmental regulations.

>india has a pollution season

Attached: 1454723346711.jpg (620x670, 93K)