Why aren't you moving to Kansas to establish a white enclave, pol?

A Pew Research study said it will probably be the last state to turn blue because its geography and climate repel urbanites and hipsters and most of the farm labor is automated which keeps the mexican levels low.

Attached: kansasstrong copy.png (1200x771, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ideatek.com/where-is-ideatek-fiber/
yahoo.com/news/kris-kobach-fires-back-criticism-machine-gun-stunt-190224369.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5845755/Youths-southwest-Kansas-developed-new-accent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pic

That's why.

>Kansas
>Royals
>Boulevard
Go back home and cry about your lack of sports teams and real beer. Missouri is best and always has been. Purge St. Louis and KC and everyone wins.

>Purge St. Louis and KC
What you describe is literally impossible

Hey up late europoors and others, listen to this dude.
If you can work at home, and want to live in the middle of nowhere, you can do it massively cheap in kansas, as long as you stay out of the middle sized and major cities (like at pops of 20,000 and below) you can own a nice 3 bedroom house of your own for under 65,000.

Europe come home

Attached: 01.png (950x510, 695K)

Attached: 01.png (1001x537, 551K)

I've seriously considering buying a property like your pic related in rural KS (though probably nicer than that) and just buying a fucking light plane for commuting to work in KC, the house would be so cheap that it would make paying for the airplane loan/insurance/fuel totally trivial by comparison. I love flying and have my license already so it's attractive to me. It would also give me the flexibility to go to KC, STL, or OKC for fun on the weekends etc.

Western Virginia and West Virginia make the most sense for a white enclave. You have
>98% or so white
>mountains
>forests
>rivers
>fields
>access to sea ports
probably idk the Shenandoah could be useful fuck you im not sure on this one.
>not too hot or too cold
Also WV is a case study for me against white nationalism. All white and the place is poor. I know geography plays a roll, but still.

>Be me
>Live in rural Kansas
>Have gigabit internet
>Have guns galore
Life is good.

>gigabit
How the fuck did you manage that? There's no way it's satellite internet with that speed. Are you near Lawrence or Wichita or something?

Also, being a Kansan, gripes about Mexican levels.
Liberal, Garden City, and Dodge City are almost all beaner. They've put themselves in to the meatpacking industry.
The populations would probably drop by 1/3 if Trump stopped posturing and actually did shit.

Douglas County/Lawrence is a cancer on the state. Its fucking Pyongyang of the Midwest. Douglas is one of the few counties in the entire countries that would still vote commie if restricted entirely to white males.
Need to wall it off and nuke it.

Attached: 01.png (1026x540, 736K)

ideatek.com/where-is-ideatek-fiber/
No more datamining after that. :) As narrow as it gets.

Kansas is a shit state and shit people live there.

Wonder how many corpses are buried in the yard

Im moving to east tennessee soon and this thread makes me happy

This

Attached: Trump Voters 2.jpg (800x430, 77K)

entire country*

these are so fucking cheap
where i live these would cost at least 200k

Because Kansas is full of unironic shitbird libertarian mutts and a fuckton of niggers.

/thread

Makes you mad that there are white peoples who are wise to kikes and niggers like you huh user. Kys

Attached: 282D902A-F54A-4360-8613-2616A905C796.jpg (823x960, 153K)

>Fuckton of niggers
Wut?
Since when?

>Kansas
Nightmarishly rural

Attached: 47895985.jpg (1024x692, 248K)

Aww yeah! That's a good thread! KANSAS!! WOOOO WOO!! GO KANSAS!! YEAH!! BEST STATE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING UNION, AND IT SUCKS THOUGH CAUSE WE'RE SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF NIIIGGERSSS. YEAH, FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE NOT FROM KANSAS. OH YEAH, GUESS WHAT? THERE AINT SHIT FOR NIGGERS HERE, BUT YOU CAN FIND A LOT OF HOT ASIAN BABES WHO WANNA POUND IN THE BACKSEAT OF YOUR BRAND NEW HOTROD YOU JUST BOUGHT FROM THE DEALER FULL PRICE BECAUSE YOU'RE RICH AS FUCK CAUSE YOU INVESTED IN BITCOIN IN 2010 AND CASHED OUT IN LATE '16 ALL BECAUSE YOU LISTENED TO SOME STUPID FUCKING RUSSIAN KID WHO WAS ACTUALLY A GENIUS THOUGH.

Attached: Sheldon_J._Plankton.jpg (465x587, 52K)

Wichita is one of the most segregated urban cities.

To the south east you have niggers, the northeast is VC,

Southwest is spics, and northwest is whites. Now look at wichita property values. lol

they're cheap because no one young wants to live there, the elderly are dying out, they are an hour or 2 away from any major town or city, and there's no jobs, i think they might have one walmart in town and one school. pop's under 8,000.
these small towns are perfect for work at home types though.

I'm doing God's work over here in TN, user.

Attached: 1519028926142.png (840x564, 74K)

Attached: wichitadotmap.jpg (3818x2013, 2.03M)

I just noticed that the labels are retarded as hell.
It lists Mid Continent (Eisenhower, but still too new to me) as Kansas City International

what's up brother

Attached: 1471663769714.png (1201x771, 784K)

bamp

stfu you disgusting meth nigger. Missouri is the butthole of the midwest.

There are many non whites here

I'm a foreign Asian student in the states and I have a question to white folks.
Do you think the Federal Government was a mistake? The Jews and the capitalist with anti-cultural and democratic values basically turned all the vulnerable points in logic to oppress you powerless white folks
I more often think that whites deserve "privilege" and have the rights to be "racist" if they want.
The amount of attacks you receive from your own people and the media is absurd

This. Kikesas needs to bleed again

>mobility scooter ramp
America

KSfag here. Wichita has nogs, beaners, and Amerimutts. Too many of all 3.

Wichita is a shit hole

Come start it in OK for pennies

Attached: 1470441013676.png (967x803, 583K)

The more suburban and rural outer rim are cozy though.

With significant reservations.
Look up the "Liberty Amendments" and Article V Convention of the States.

>Fuck the NFA
Holy shit, your governor is a certified female cuck.

I agree, I don't live there. Only work there.

Because where I live in Ohio, I am surrounded by Amish families and the last time I saw a nigger was about a month ago.

>flying a plane to work
You will not be able to afford the field fees for a strip close enough to make it worth it
>claims to be pilot
A plane ride is 1 hour minimum. That's to get in the plane, take off, circle the field, and land.

That cunt runs on party lines on everything except guns, which she has it out for for some fucking reason. Boomer skank.

Always glad to see a fellow TN user.

Attached: 1529117346942.png (1063x683, 331K)

316 Stand UP!!

Thank fuck we're getting rid of her this year. I'm only afraid they're gonna nominate the (((Lt. Gov.))) which will just be a continued term of Gov. Fallin

>tfw I want based Kevin Stitt but the cuckservatives around here probably won't nominate him

>brb area outside town nothing but hundreds of miles of literal nothing
>brb no large bodies of water
>brb no mountains
>brb literal nothing

Attached: JUST.jpg (456x320, 14K)

Meanwhile, I can't fucking wait to vote for Kobach for governor.

yahoo.com/news/kris-kobach-fires-back-criticism-machine-gun-stunt-190224369.html
>“Within seconds of the parade being over, liberals started losing their minds,” the email stated, according to the Kansas City Star. “But the fact is, the only reason why these ‘tolerant’ left snowflakes get so upset over even the sight of me is because they know I will not back down in my defense of the Second Amendment.”

Heh. I used to attend Civil Air Patrol meeting there... in that very building. Good times.

He seems pretty based, hope y'all can get him in!

It's gonna be fucking Todd Lamb

Attached: 1493663707190.jpg (722x349, 63K)

brb moving to kansas.
how much does gigabit cost monthly?
It's like $150-200 for xfinity gigabit+ in Berkeley CA.

Just cuck our constitutional carry up

>>mobility scooter ramp
>America
>not seeing the fucking granny with the walker in the picture
wew

Because you fucks cant drive

Attached: GTA.jpg (540x399, 50K)

The very concepts of "egalitarianism" and "universal suffrage" even for single, white men, was a total mistake (because single, white men think with their dicks, the pathetic cucks, and give power to women and then niggers). There are necessary and inherent hierarchies to society, and individuals shouldn't be allowed to vote, only net-tax-paying, +two-child households should.

Do you have any details of how that would go?
Because mid-smart people tend to be Liberal. It's only very smart who tend to be conservative with a base of dummies for muh guns and muh idependence who vote conservative

>doesn't know the value of a good nap

No, for most of our country's history the federal government pioneered critical transportation links (pony express, transcontinental railroad...), national standards which are key to a unified economy and industry (NIST), a fantastic higher education system with affordable and beautiful State U's in every state through land grants (Morill Act), law enforcement (US Marshall's Service), and fundamental scientific research which has resulted in absolutely incredible societal advances (DOE and the National Labs, NASA, DARPA, NIH, NIMH, NSF etc...).

The federal government has produced/sponsored truly incredible work, the bloat is relatively recent, and most of the deficits are due to massive entitlement spending (muh gibs). Don't let niggers and spics leaching off of welfare dissuade you from the merit of nationally funded research, mandated standards, public works projects etc...
Pic related.

Attached: total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 146K)

Liberal families tend to have far less children, if they have any at all. Liberal families also tend to be single mothers. So the simple criteria of net-tax-paying and +2-child household is above the capacity of most Liberal and Liberal-minded people. As such, most of the votes go to "conservatives" naturally. Conservatives tend to be pretty cucked, too, so I use the term very lightly.

>A Pew Research study said it will probably be the last state to turn blue

Pew is full of shit. Reports by linguists show that White children in some parts of Kansas have a Hispanic accent because the state is so quickly being taken over by fucking beaners! America is over.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5845755/Youths-southwest-Kansas-developed-new-accent.html

Attached: 6732046.png (601x503, 365K)

$70/mo

The population in SW Kansas is TINY.
We're talking fewer people than the city of Wichita.
It is true as I wrote earlier, FULL of fucking beaners though.

Your high schools are only 68% white.

They're already moving there.

>Whites with no personal experience with niggers and beaners are last to get the memo that they need to guard their kids against such a menace
Color me surprised, fucking insulated White people and their inherent need to believe the best in all people. Sometimes I think we deserve to be fucked to hell and die out, because of how fucking honky-dory and non-vigilant we are with our own existence.

Distance wise, image driving Belgrade to Bucharest.
When you get there, Bucharest is 20,000 people. Thats it.

The problem is that they will spread and have kids really fast and the tiny population of these super red states will be replaced overnight. I'm watching it happen in Idaho. I think ID and WA had a head start Hispanic communities started to pop up in the 90s as seasonal apple pickers started settling down.

Now something like 35%-40% of births are non-White babies. All of these states are going to change so fast. It's sad watching our culture and heritage disappear in a just a few decades.

Just look at Wichita, which I think is the largest city in Kansas. In 2010 is was only 55% non-Hispanic White. Whites will be a minority in Wichita by the 2020 census and they'll be a minority in the state within 2 decades.

Well, hopefully we can elect Kris Kobach who is one of the hardest anti-immigration people in the public spotlight right now. Nationally, even.

Because it's a flat plane where there is literally nothing for hundreds of miles. I'd lose my mind

I'll give you a secret.
The area around Sun City, Kansas looks like a miniature New Mexico.
Red and purple dirt, mesas, and small cliffs.

I wanna marry a cute white girl from Kansas. Colorado girls aren't marriage material.

>TN

Nashville is owned by blacks. Visited, horribly disappointed.

kansas is nice state
t. oklahoma

Attached: c3c.png (680x579, 179K)

Attached: awoo-ks.jpg (2000x1333, 1.64M)

Fuck off we're full

>Move to the tornado belt

Attached: 1299730594636.jpg (258x314, 11K)

Tornados are amazing. Nothing to be afraid of. I make more than most of you building aircraft. Also, the beaners here open carry and rock maga hats. But like I said, stay in your liberal shithole. This land is for my children.

I stormchase. Expensive hobby, but thrilling as fuck.

Because you're not creative/a man. Hunt, fish, take your boosted corvette for a 205mph run. Ect. Plenty to do.

So many niggers and spics

I've seen people chase in mazda 3's charging folks from out of state 100$ to see a twister. Shits hilarious.

Niggers are fleeing. We cut their welfare. We also made gay adoption illegal on pride month. Heh. Section 8 is next.

>its geography and climate repel urbanites and hipsters and most of the farm labor is automated which keeps the mexican levels low.

The Kansas side of Kansas City is in a sanctuary county and visiting it feels like crossing into Mexico while the suburbs on the Kansas side are full of urbanites and yuppies.

I gave thought to doing a touring group, but the insurance was outrageous.
Was way, way, WAY higher than something more dangerous like fucking skydiving.

This. Overland Park is peak Yuppieville. But still doesn't vote commie like Lawrence does.
(Give it time, though)

From the looks of it I don't think they bother. I rode with a med crew in the path of one. That was insane. Luckly not one person stuck around. Those tour assholes block the road. Been seeing a lot more lately.

We need to organize that is all. Prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q

Attached: 19-milo-tweet.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.2x.jpg (733x917, 117K)

Because Kansas is a shithole? (Still, tho, at least not fla or bama...)