Are things really this bad? What sort of politics could even save us now?

Are things really this bad? What sort of politics could even save us now?

>Desertfication of large swathes of Asia (including west ad north china) and Africa will lead to hundreds of millions of refugees. Starvation and war will destabilise whole continents. In the west the legacy of the green revolution still hasn't been erased and so we continue to exhaust the top soil and poison the water table with pesticides. By the way once you drain or poison a water table it never comes back, at least not in a time frame meaningful to humans. In Australia for instance farmers there by clearing land for agriculture have made the topsoil so dry and loose that it after a good storm washes off, eventually draining into the ocean. This has contributed to the destruction of the Great Barrier Reef because all the fertilisers and insecticides runoff with it into the sea. Your food is sprayed with pesticides so deadly that farmers have to spend 4 days inside otherwise they could get sick or die. t. Biochemistry postgrad who is buying seeds and guns. Under a liberal and capitalist system nobody is incentivised to even think about this shit right up until it shows up on Europe's and America's front door, emaciated wielding a machete demanding 3 steak meals a day, just like those white men from the old days...

Attached: Untitled.png (1306x604, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykf8PFrS2aY
wiki2.org/en/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse
vimeo.com/136857929
news.mit.edu/2015/ocean-acidification-phytoplankton-0720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Varg predicted this
youtube.com/watch?v=ykf8PFrS2aY
(there are other videos on this subject but this is a good gestalt)

And I should add that unfortunately this topic won't be recurrent on Jow Forums, because it requires actual discussion instead of shitty memes. It's a very important debate though

Attached: 1511449677226.jpg (948x676, 95K)

Is this the result?

Attached: g.png (1326x593, 97K)

China ain't surpassing shit.

Attached: 1507702846506.webm (640x368, 888K)

This image has so much disinfo it's hard to know where to start. On order:

>Automation and AI
Sci-fi pipedream, just like the Mars colony. The collapse will happen before any of that is possible, and it's also related to the factors below. Have you never asked yourself why any tiny "feat", such as a rover finding a puddle of water in Mars, is shilled on the media for days? I'm not saying that's of no value, but they blow it out of proportion. It serves as both bread and circus and to maintain a self notion of progress. So called "progress" got us here, where things are about to self destruct on a massive scale. So it obviously hasn't gotten any better, only more developed in a certain direction, a negative one at that.

>China
Will self destruct. Millions of people dying at once were a thing in China MUCH before Mao. They have already destroyed their environment, so that alone is enough to warrant their destruction. I can't say for sure how long it will take, but I'm gonna bet they'll start to fall within the next 50 years.

>Climate change
Some things about it are correct, others are not. When you think of poisoning of the atmosphere with chemicals and the like, yes that's happening, and yes it will have dire consequences, but climate change itself has its own cycles independent of humans. The only change humans have done is managing to destroy the little which they have control over
1/?

Attached: china polution.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

Tell me more, bro.

Attached: 1527370247902.png (800x1634, 340K)

>mass immigration won't end
Correct and wrong. Absolutely on point on the description about capitalists, but it fails to mention that mass migration is a result of globalization, and once it's rendered impossible, likely due to the aforementioned self destruction, it will end. It won't be pretty though.

>college
Correct. Not only will college become more expensive, but its quality will continue to go down. Only a bubble can solve it, and it's still not certain. It generates so much money that the government might step in light they did with GM.

>new technology[...] increasingly hard to make out
i suppose he means finding pleasure in real people?

>it doesn't matter who's the president
Correct. The system belongs to jews and traitors, and as such only those approved by them can use it. The only way is taking the system down, but it can't be done via violence due to the massive difference in force

>surveillance
correct

2/3

Attached: england4.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

Kek.

>if the democrats win
weird he brings that up after admitting that the system is pozzed. Republicans and democrats only tinker with different parts of the same machine. Trump won't solve any fundamental issues, he's not a messiah, stop lying to yourselves
>due to another crisis
Correct, and this might just be the "everything crisis". But particularly I think they'll try to artifically hold it for a while, the longer they prolong it the more resources they can get for themselves. And then crisis style migration will happen, which is different from the "promoted type" we're seeing now

A lot of shit will continue to get worse, including the mentioned suicide and opioid issues. We are talking about a destructive era, this entails a huge snowball, more issues than we can name are/will be fucked. Just notice how even small things like interpersonal communication has worsened in the last 10 years alone, there's always tension in the air now. This is more than just political, this has been brewing for a while.
As an example, you can look at how pop culture got (even)more cheap in the last 20 years. Keep in mind this is only ONE factor out of several, and they all interact. It's hard to comprehend the dimension of an everything crisis

Attached: trump.jpg (833x680, 644K)

pls

fags have been predicting calamity since the beginning of time. nothing ever happens. its a nice fantasy though.

We really need Eugenics. Too much quantity in the population, not enough quality.

about what, more specifically?

whatever you say doggie

Attached: michael-c-rupport-collapse-suicide.jpg (729x424, 24K)

It might be. Who knows? Don't give into being a blackpilled nihilist either way. Do a sensible amount of SHTF prepping to ease your mind and live life.

And people like you saying nothing will ever happen have also existed since the dawn of time. Learn to tell the difference between some doomsday cult uppity kikes and actual issues. This strawman of yours is ridiculous, it's below reddit even

Attached: nothing burger.jpg (450x338, 78K)

describing problems for what they are is being blackpilled? You might as well pretend the reality portrayed in facebook exists then, don't want to get blackpilled, do we?

what's wrong with nuking africa and india?

It's a good start

both would cause even bigger migration crises. The African Question can be solved by cutting off foreign aid. That way, half their population will die before long.
India probably has some issues on the horizon with how toxic their rivers have become due to bringing in pharma and other chemical companies

Attached: 1528528339352.webm (854x480, 1.24M)

fission sterilized dust cannot immigrate

So I'm not the only one feeling the end of the world vibes tonight?

Attached: 6f5gh76sdf5g746s5d4fs.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

a nuke wouldn't destroy any of those places in their entirety, plus it will have a chainr reaction of causing nearby unaffected niggers to migrate

fuck i live right besides one of those points. Hadn't heard of this low O2 issue yet, will do some research.

Attached: 1523490505037.jpg (1345x1305, 113K)

Has anyone found the origin of this image yet? My best guess is a prop from some no name horror movie.

About how we will all die.

>The world's water systems are irreversibly fucked and the developed world WILL have a water crisis
The first cause of this is overpopulation. People talk about overpopulation like it is some sort of problem that may happen eventually, but it already is a huge problem. One example of this has happened in Yemen, whose population rapidly expanded in the second half of the 20th century and has now begun to shrink. As more and more people needed more and more water, they dug more and deeper wells. Now most of the wells in the country have dried up or turned toxic due to saltwater infiltration from the seas. (pic related) The dramatic downturn in quality of life in Yemen is what sparked unrest there and made much of the population desparate, hence the growth of Al Quada there.

Yemen is one of the many reasons that the US DoD recently named water scarcity as a major threat to internal stability in any given country, Almost every single one of the shitholes with civil wars you hear about on the news are experiencing an unprecedented water crisis that is ignored because of the conflict there.

Another case study is currently California. The central valley of California is a huge agricultural region and obviously requires way more water than the state has. So, farms are now contracting special mining companies to dig deeper and deeper wells each year. In one location the water table was measured to drop more than 10 feet in a single year. Aquifers are one of the biggest sources of water for the world and they take are estimated to take thousands of years to replenish significant amounts, and I say 'estimated' because it has never been observed since we started measuring it. As intensive farming increases in regions that naturally can't support it, we are going to see agricultural failure on a large scale over the next decades.

Attached: 6xdf5b4sd65f46d.png (789x692, 197K)

Whoever wrote that is a retard

99% of people will die when shit truly hits the fan, that's only expected when quantity supersedes quality. This is why even among your own you should help only those with potential, otherwise it's suicidal.
And this isn't a recent trend by any means, genetic quality has been going down for over a thousand years. You can even look at examples such as the Roman spread throughout Europe, they conquered Galia essentially because they zerg rushed them, because the average gaul soldier was much superior to the average roman, even if not as """"developed"""""
Just make sure you're far from pressure points as soon as possible, aka cities

Attached: 1528833821302.png (750x750, 38K)

thanks for the map and example

Attached: 1528673172226.jpg (1600x1200, 1.24M)

Attached: 3124123.jpg (600x405, 68K)

Look up chinas great green wall, they're already turning large swaths of the gobi deserts into forest in just the last 10-20 years

>They have already destroyed their environment
every country that went throught an industrial revolution did and fixed it through conservation and anti pollution laws

>Modern agriculture is nothing but unsustainable and WILL end in a major disaster
The soils are becoming so destroyed that we can only grow food by drenching them in fertilizers and using GMO's, which are not inherently bad but cause some other problems that contribute to the situation. Not only is fertilizer and pesticide runoff the biggest single pollution problem for rivers and oceans, the more of it that is used the more dependent we become on it. Eventually we won't be able to replenish soils in heavily farmed areas leading to crop failure.

What's more pressing is the overwhelming threat of blight and disease on modern agriculture. We have transitioned huge portions of farmland around the world to what is called monocultures, aka planting the same crop everywhere in mass amounts and farming the shit out of it. The first problem here is that growing a single crop leads to the depletion of only certain nutrients that the specific crop needs. This means that more and more fertilizer has to be used to grow the same thing year after year instead of crop rotation. (Crop rotation allows crops to use what nutrients they use more from the soil while replenishing it with some when they die.) Monoculture farming is dangerous because a single rapidly spreading disease could wipe out HUGE amounts of the food we eat, and we might not be able to prevent it at all or act fast enough to move to alternatives before it causes starvation. There also isn't a good track record for disease prevention in plants.

Monocultures are great breeding ground for pests that like that type of crop, and this has potential for development of resistant insects as well as weeds. If you know about the curve of population growth for a well adapted species you might see why this could be a problem. You might say, "just us more pesticide," but that isn't possible forever. There are only so many chemicals that we can drench our food in and it still be safe to eat.

Attached: d5f4h5dfg7s57fs5d.jpg (585x350, 16K)

But I was told asians were smart

Attached: ###.jpg (460x430, 20K)

things are bad and getting worse that is for sure. I'm anticipating a massive die off within my lifetime but it will be more so a bronze age collapse than apocalypse.

wiki2.org/en/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

>The hidden gem of the coming technology apocalypse: ocean acidification.
As you probably know, carbon levels are rising really quickly. It doesn't matter whether or not it's because of human activities (it is) or whatever else. The important thing is that it isn't slowing down or showing any signs of doing so. The reason for this is that while the industrialized world is making an effort to curb carbon emissions, there is still a population of 5.5+ billion people that are just now being exposed to the industrial society that we have been living in for a century. The population in the developing world is fast outpacing anywhere else.

Particularly in Africa, where there is expected to be an extra 1.3 billion people by 2050. These people, or more precisely their children will want to buy cars, work jobs, and use electricity. There is already some access to modern utilities, but just as our industrial revolution got faster with time, theirs will too. With the next two generations, we are going to see more rapid development in the parts of the world we don't currently consider having viable industrial economies.They will built more factories, start more domestic industry, get more investment from foreign manufacturers, and most of all... build more power plants. All the while it will be all but impossible to get these counties to implement modern emission control or any significant environmental regulation that might stifle their economic expansion. It is likely that carbon emissions overall will increase dramatically by the end of the century even though the US, EU, China are all cutting back.

Now, let me tell you that climate change is not the only thing to worry about. We probably won't even tell the difference in 50 years in most parts of the world if carbon emissions continue at this rate. Yes, climate change may cause crop failure and other major problems but there is no reason to believe that its effects will be all that dramatic over a short period of time.

Attached: 6d7g98sd7fg96s8d79.jpg (1021x633, 131K)

Yeah I know this meme. It only makes sense within the realm of its own fucked up logic. The last paragraph basically confirms that the global system we have created is unsustainable. If we have to continually grow in order to prop up this bullshit neoliberal economic system, then it needs to die. We cannot keep growing our populations to infinity like this meme assumes. Hurr durr shouldn't have stopped having kids why aren't you trying to destroy the world like everyone else?

>There is more to the story
As the carbon levels become unbalanced from their natural state, it results in ocean acidification from excess carbonic acid absorbed into the oceans. This is often talked about when it comes to coral reefs. Coral reefs have very sensitive animals living in them, and changes in the pH levels can and are already having devastating effects. Higher levels of carbon dioxide result in increased levels of carbonic acid in the oceans, resulting in lowered pH levels. This is the single biggest concern among marine ecologists right now and it is so frightening that you won't hear much talk of it.

There are people who will point out that even if all the fish die, we still have food. Fair point, but consider that your grandchildren may only get to eat wild caught fish once or twice in their lives if this keeps going. I find that pretty scary, but what's scarier is when you think about this in perspective with the agricultural problem. Where would heavily populated coastal areas turn to when their agriculture fails?

There is another thing to think about ocean acidification. The oceans are a solid two thirds of what we've got to work with on the plant, and a lot of the oxygen comes from them. Actually, about 70% of all oxygen comes from aquatic sources. There is very little research into how phytoplankton react to increased pH levels, but there is reason to believe that it affects their population in some way. I don't need to keep going on about this forever so I'll cut it short..... we are killing the oceans, the effects will be worse than you think, and there is no stopping it.

Attached: zd6f54g6x45cb65sd4f.jpg (568x386, 78K)

>and fixed it
1. the environment in Europe isn't NEARLY as healthy as it once was. The Age of Discovery alone resulted in massive deforestation, saying the Industrial Revolution has been "nullified" in any capacity is akin to the ramblings of a down syndrome midget boasting about being the best basketball player alive.

2. the damage done in china is both of a different "type" and intensity than the one seen in Europe(or the Americas).

This problem will only be solved with mass death, either now so damage isn't allowed to go on, or in the future when it's too late

Every ounce of food you're growing, oil you're drilling, etc. is going to go disproportionately to 80 IQ dindus by 2050.

Nice little documentary on the subject
vimeo.com/136857929

>There are only so many chemicals that we can drench our food in and it still be safe to eat.
The same can be said of modern medicine. The average person can't even go through winter without getting a flu anymore. On a personal level, this is quite revealing around this time of the year here. Right now it's 8C where I live, but I'm not wearing any jackets or anything like that, and I can easily wear a t shirt during the day. I have been like that since I started taking cold showers exclusively, and I haven't been sick in years. Meanwhile, other people are using indoor heating, 10 layers of clothing and are sick.

God warned us every living thing in the sea will die before the end.

>news.mit.edu/2015/ocean-acidification-phytoplankton-0720

From the article:
>"After running the global simulation several times with different combinations of responses for the 96 species, the researchers observed that as ocean acidification prompted some species to grow faster, and others slower, it also changed the natural competition between species."

We don't know for a fact that ocean acidification will eradicate the major oxygen producers of the world, but there is a very real chance of it happening. If it does there won't be any way of stopping it.

Modern medicine is another major threat to our future, and there isn't anything we can do but curb the use of antibiotics for which we have no replacement. In the next century there will almost certainly be a major disease outbreak due to antibiotic resistance.

Attached: sd54f5dg4df654sd.png (1740x968, 878K)

>in the next century
you need to get out more, faggot
we get major new strains every year
look at the fucking news newbi

just imagine the shit brewing in India and China. As soon as they implode, all of that load is being carried west
>industrial society is great they said
>"you don't want to be a backwards hillbilly, do you?"

Attached: 1528660284718.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Was Ted right?

I blame the lack of a central power more than industry in and of itself. The Chinese for example basically raped their land, but at least they're able to recognize their mistakes and try to fix it. Much harder in the west when you operate under liberal corporate anarchy. Plus, they keep wanting to feed dindus, which doens't help.

It really will. Fuck Varg predicted this. Back to the iron age. We would have been better off.

All you have to do is cut off gimmedats.

It's going to be like World War Z out there with the third world trying to move in. We need to somehow make an agreement with the Asians to divide up the rest of the world, the other races don't produce anything useful really.

Industrial society will still destroy us all in the end.

>but at least they're able to recognize their mistakes and try to fix it.
>chinks
>recognizing their mistakes
>let alone fixing it
Ah I see, you've never met chinese people. I have several friends who work/worked there, and the diagnosis is ALWAYS the same. Even Brazilians deem them subhuman.

>I blame the lack of a central power
And centralization is supposed to magically solve the problems we are talking about here? You do realize that one of the major problems is just how strong dysgenics has been for over a thousand years, and into overdrive in recent centuries, correct? There isn't a powerful enough leader who would be able to change a people's constituency while simultaneously challenging all the kikes and traitors who take advantage of those weaknesses. You need a wake up call

Being able to actually order things to happen has its benefits. How do you get people to stop doing monoculture farming? You pretty much have to command them to do so. What about breeding la creaturas? Same thing.

What world do you live in? Do you really think that all it takes to stop those things is one president ordering it? Plus, do you really think presidents are the ultimate authority? How fucking naive are you ?
They all obey the same gigantic multinationals who are the enemy to be stopped to begin with

Good post japbro. Globalization is inevitable and necessary. We must seize the lands of pollution.

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

And Empires have fallen. There are people who survived because they had the foresight to leave that have gone on to found religions.

Honestly those least effected will be religious communities that already have structures and some self-sufficiency.

I'm talking about something closer to absolute monarchy here.

Trump hasn't done shit and won't ever do shit. What a joke. You have 40,0000,000 niggers and are 61% white. EU navies dwarf all non-American navies including the Chinese. The British Isles policed the seas with wooden ships. Danes have more anti-piracy ships around Somalia than America.

Russia has a smaller economy than Canada. The OECD thinks America is the greatest threat. What a shitty fucking meme.

>Desertfication of large swathes of Asia (including west ad north china) and Africa will lead to hundreds of millions of refugees.
Can't the CIA niggers just fix it with HAARP?

Attached: interrogation mark.jpg (374x374, 39K)

What do you think are the causes of overpopulation?

Russia might have to give up parts of siberia to house "some" chinks who dont want to die, concerning india while their population boom is pretty ridiculous they are decreasing but will basically become a second china just a bit bigger.
Maybe cram australia the fuck up with people? That or the indians might start looking into sea habitats/farming (floating farms and kelp farming) in order to sustain their population that way. There are some rather easy looking solutions out there which if applied in large enough numbers look like they may make a difference.

>goiym, it's gonna happen anyway. better you let them in now
and that's why they're trying to sell us on the climate change hoax

>it requires actual discussion
what's discussion gonna change? nothing. the kikes have it all planned out. so why not have a good time shitposting memes?

Look up dutch greenhouse agriculture and what they call "agriplexes". That might be the future.

so that's super high east asian IQ at work?

this could all be solved with eugenics

>le overpopulation
I guess whites should stop having kids. And we absolutely need those african doctors and engineers because we're not having enough kids.

>muh soil
it's like that white trash retard never heard about hydroponics

Well you need to invest in hydroponics first and you also need energy. We dont invest in them nearly enough, when I cross the border to the netherlands and come back I know how it feels like to be from a developing country in relation to the west.

Everything will work out alright in the end. Quantum computers and singularity soon. AI either destroys us or fixes everything without us needing to ever work.

We all know who to blame here.

The eternal boomer.

>implying is impossible or economically unfeasible
>implying there is nobody already doing

Yes

hi vpn faggot. you are not a japanese. go away.

Reminder that China never goes more than 100 years without imploding and having at least 5% of it's population die off.

Attached: 1494691544292.png (337x231, 36K)

Furthermore, all the worst pollutors that are stirring the warming globe and plastification of the oceans, are all from developing countries. Meaning that this is completely out of the control of first world countries.

Attached: top-20-most-polluting-rivers-in-the-world-infographic.jpg (700x522, 36K)

I dont know if any politics can save us anymore, too little time left.

Can't let a good tread like this die. bump.

it's a vicious circle it seems.
More people means more food needs to be produced.
More people climbing the economical ladder in third world countries and demand meat. Cattle needs lots of food too.
Modern agriculture also favors monocultures which is very bad for the soil.
A field should look like pic related. With trees around to stop the wind from blowing away the soil and as a place to live for insects and animals
but even fields who still got this will lose it due to Glyphosat use
but we can't all buy organic food from small romantic little farms because that doesn't feed so many people.

The pesticides also make the bees die out

Attached: 5d99083dafe01cc13ab6ade89b38ba39_f6671.jpg (570x380, 161K)