Gay Pride Hoax

I never heard a peep about this so-called meme and troll campaign. Did any of you?

Sure smells staged to me... looks like every website adding rainbow colors to their homepage isn't enough anymore. None of the language sounds alt-right at all. Sounds exactly like leftists saying what they think the alt-right would say.

I think we should investigate. Start compiling a list of usernames associated with these posts. I can guarantee you 90+% are fake accounts.

Attached: False Flag.jpg (683x610, 148K)

It started off as a joke in the LGBT community. everyone joined in though

Not the alt-right, which is taking 100% of the blame.

It's just the left eating their own, that's why you didn't hear about it here.

Also because there's more important things for them to discuss like BBC and why white bois can't compete.

>dont make me jewgle
who does she play on the show? And what was the joke.

Attached: 1528955799014.png (536x867, 899K)

I never heard of it before today either. Seems as manufactured as the hate campaign against Rose from The Last Jedi. It's easy to gain both sympathy and publicity these days simply by accusing the evil "alt right" of harassment

>Sure smells staged to me

It's all fishy. This is just a boilerplate PR thing now.

>the alt-right, which is taking 100% of the blame

DRUMPFs america, straight white men, fucking neckbeards and incels, buzzword buzzword. This is user breaking down a statement from the people who say they bullied that star wars chink off the internet.

Attached: 1528917270617.jpg (1139x1080, 625K)

I saw this on Yahoo news 2 days ago i tried to start a thread here to gather the memes but they only added 2 and i got three off yahoo news

Attached: 1528951028043.jpg (574x569, 106K)

Attached: Dfi9gx6XkAAp7bm.jpg (750x410, 63K)

Attached: Dfi9gx7WAAAT6si.jpg (749x721, 102K)

Attached: Dfi9gxvX4AANnKr.jpg (475x476, 48K)

Attached: Dfiuoq8XkAYL6-L.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

This sounds like a normie revolt that the MSM has attributed to the alt-right. Can't handle the fact that normies don't like having ideology pushed on them either.

she looks like a little kid. what did she do to piss get trolled like that?

I love this. Keep em coming.

She looked genuinely innocent, which is absolutely perfect for racist image macros

She is a little kid. As far as I can tell she didn't do anything. It's just a bunch of random people (not Jow Forums) who shitposted her.

Into the wank folder you go

omg Shame on Her!!!

like i always say, twitter rhymes with shitter. jeez stay off that loser app.

Yahoo claimed it was going over a week or two on twitter and then she quiet twitter a couple days ago and most of the link to the offending images went to dead accounts

Tipped

>le alt-right

Attached: (((alt-right))).jpg (1589x1929, 1.09M)

>So, in case you're unfamiliar with that shit, basically it has become trendy for twittards to tag Millie Bobby Brown in tweets with stories about how she called them fags, dykes, troons and other poofsterphobic stuff. Apparently the meme started among fags themselves and they find it funny - one, two - but anyway, she deleted her account as a result. Now go and watch the mental gymnastics and the rest of the shitshow, complete with advocating for reeducation camps, deanonymization and other totalitarian measures, at Ghazi.

like this?

Attached: 1529047406532.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

classic false flag
homos have really made me start hating them
I didn't really care before

> classic false flag
a classic false fag

Attached: 12012B66-3029-4860-96D4-26C40C037859.jpg (2047x1533, 806K)

yeah, reaks of BS desu... sounds like a retard wrote that shit

>An informal litmus test finds very few participants in the Millie Bobby Brown meme who believe that anything they’re creating, sharing, and re-sharing is wrong. There’s an impression that as long as they’re making these jokes in their own private spaces of Stan Twitter, the memes are funny and not hurting anyone.

Attached: cool man.jpg (500x281, 151K)

Can I get a quick rundown?

"Millie Bobby Brown" sounds fake.

Attached: 1529035739869.jpg (720x507, 70K)

What is wrong with the skin on her skull? She's 14 and she looks 40.

kek, is this one of /tv/'s doing? I thought they were reddit faggots.

she can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: 1336707711878.jpg (633x758, 68K)