HEADS UP EUROFAGS, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR EDM!

HEADS UP EUROFAGS, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR EDM!
>EUROPA SUDDENLY AWAKENS!

Attached: gay black men edm.jpg (960x945, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6S5nvV-7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z49bfaXGX78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delia_Derbyshire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Baker_(Radiophonic_musician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_Kingsland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Radiophonic_Workshop
image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M0D7MBBI2Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=a0fkNdPiIL4
youtube.com/watch?v=-l-Q8NVOmd0
youtube.com/watch?v=KQR1E959Rk8
youtube.com/watch?v=svJvT6ruolA
youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Schaeffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing gay black men helped create was AIDS.

M-M-M-MONSTERKILL

Straight white men dominate EDM? No it's dominated by mostly faggots. Electronic Beep boop bop music is historically gay music.

>nigger dances to one of the first edm tracks ever
>ayo hol up

WE

>key word HELPED

TECHNO, GARAGE AND IDM HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE OWNED BY WHITE MEN

Dota is gay you faggot

what are you talking about? Detroit Techno was created and developed by gay black guys. same with Acid house and then afterwards regular house

>insert i made this world burning meme

Jews started pushing this nigs invented everything meme to raise their self esteem and encourage them to go around feeling aggrieved by whitey and it wound up resulting in a bunch of bugmen unironically deifying the BLACK man and retconning them as the sole culture creators who had the fruits of their labor stolen by greedy whites. It's bizarre

do you have even the slightest idea what detroit techno is?

no?

you listen to "vaporwave" shit too, don't you. "aesthetic" shit. right?

Actually, this article is correct. Any white man who listens to "EDM" also probably sucks A LOT of black dick. I think that's a perfectly accurate claim.

The repetative sequenes are straight out of Prussian marches. An electronic drum machine is just a fancy metronome, a descendant of Germanic clockwork autism, Heinholtz and a bunch of other Germans contributed to the development of the synthsizer, all electronic instruments run off a crystal, a literal magic crystal like alchemy. Clocks say quartz on them because they use battery electricity to osscilate the crystal, which does at an extremely steady rate. Electronic schematics even look just like alchemy transmutation glyphs.
Nazis tried to set the pitch of middle C but jews stole it and set it to a demonic frequency, sounds weird but its true.
All electronic musical instruments are made by Japan, we would be banging wooden doohickeys if not for the nips autism. Roland, Korg, Akai, Yamaha, Casio ect.
The musical terminology is all italian (arrpegio, portamento, legato...) and Italo disco was better than American until it evolved underground into house and techno.

So the axis powers made EDM

Attached: 1528612633539m.jpg (682x1024, 103K)

Any other oldfags still around that actually went to a Rave in the 90s?

>>

lol Detroit techno mentioned on pol, I've seen it all now.

Attached: IMG_1335.jpg (480x640, 161K)

me

one time we saw this kid getting blown up with vicks real hard, and right when the girl blew the vicks in his nose and shit, he passed out sideways and bonked his head on a blacklight. so me and my black friend from the ghetto i took to the rave, so he could laugh at white people, started laughing hard as fuck while we smoked a blunt

and then the blacklight fell and broke on his face and we laughed so fucking hard, im like crying right now thinking about it

I support this. House music was a lot better when black people were making it. Every electronic genre white people touch turns into the same cheesy trance music. Maybe some white obsession with linear melody.

Also house was way more positive in attitude than hip hop, big surprise it didn't get popular and monetary backing...

youtube.com/watch?v=J6S5nvV-7r8

Not even rap went full gangsta until Jewish record executives started pushing it. I'll give them that much credit, as much as I detest the genre.

House music was a lot better for sure.

non-whites are on the way out you should probably take a moment to rethink your life.

Are these all the same guy? What's with the pattern of gundam/evangelion toy collections in glass curios and nazis with pillow waifus? Why is this a thing?

Attached: 1501302432944.png (449x496, 253K)

Does not matter what happened, just make shit up like you don't give a fuck. Just poison everything like the evil filthy bastards. Shitting in your own filthy shitty beds like shitty fucking stink on us all.

sorry but no thanks
house is 100000 songs, all
thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

I like electro though, which basically encompases all of vaporwave, but the kiddies need a new genre label to flock to it

Rapper's Delight and White Lines had some messages

youtube.com/watch?v=Z49bfaXGX78

Maybe there is more rap like it, but it doesn't appeal or get attention. Probably go to Christian Rap

>do you have even the slightest idea what detroit techno is?

no. i dont listen to nigger music,

>you listen to "vaporwave" shit too, don't you. "aesthetic" shit. right?

yes. there is nothing aesthetic about detroit and or niggers, so whats your point faggot?

Yo kid, that is from unreal tournament.

Kek that sounds about right. I miss the underground scene before all the shit went commercialized. I wasn't a huge raver, so whenever I got to go it felt really special.

All music is nigger music. Kill your self herd animals.

Attached: 2CF754C3-CB96-45E3-B615-B23B54FD7D7B.png (1920x1152, 39K)

they didnt create shit. kraftwerk (germans) and moroder (italian) pioneered electronic music.

Attached: 1473402675925.png (669x542, 20K)

yes, but the japanese invented the instruments that allowed it to become widely popular, and the American blacks invented the method of sampling and creating electronic reproductions of funk music, and then using turntables to mix it.

>HUMILIATION
*with quad damage*

Fucking cocksuckers left grenade launcher and plasma out of new quake, plus quad is gay pink...

huh. i didn't realize kraftwerk were gay or black

>Gay
>Black
>EDM
>White men dominating nigger music
>rap
>hip hop
I listen to classical, jazz, and folk you degenerate fucks

>thinking detroit techno would exist without Kraftwerk

lulz

kraftwerk is boring. the idea of making music with computers was not revolutionary. it was completely obvious once computers were invented. black Americans made the first music with computers that anybody actually enjoyed.

Attached: 1479313626139.png (687x537, 562K)

So so so new.

>German
Kind of says it on the tin, huh?

Attached: 1518727137960.jpg (483x507, 38K)

Protip: don't talk about stuff unless you actually know what you are talking about.

Juan Atkins, Derrick May, etc, are all mulattos. Beyond that, they've talked many times about how influential "Die Roboter" was to them.

Instagib or nah
Only way to play. With low grav on lava giant

Don't forget about (((BOB MOOG))), creator of legendary moog synths.

>black Americans made the first music with computers that anybody actually enjoyed.

are you literally being paid to shill?

then perhaps being nerdy half-black guys allowed them to bridge the gap between music that nerdy white guys like, and pop music. I could never understand the appeal of kraftwerk myself.

Just walk back your entire statement, faggot. Blacks didn't invent electronic music. In fact they didn't invent any style of music. What they have done throughout all of history was provide a different spin on genres invented by whites. There is nothing wrong with that, but pretending like they did anything more is bull.

>who are Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunders on and Derrick may for 20p plox
Moran

Dats ma mafkin moosic nigger. Gibs me dat

Attached: images-2.jpg (265x190, 8K)

reporting in

>the method of sampling
You mean putting a lot of different audio clips that OTHER people created into your shit rap song?

TIL Kraftwerk and Giorgio Moroder were gay black men.
whats up with all this revisionist history going on?

Soft Cell probably had more influence on May and Saunderson, but you can hear heaps more Kraftwerk in Carl Craig and Juan Atkins works

Wrong again. The first use of sampling was done with cutting tapes and editting them manual back together.

All of these artists were white.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delia_Derbyshire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Baker_(Radiophonic_musician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_Kingsland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Radiophonic_Workshop

Attached: 1528944846006.jpg (513x486, 26K)

nobody has ever invented any genre of music from scratch. different amounts of innovation are the only thing anybody can be credited with. and in American folk music, including rock, blues, jazz, and electronic, there's a pattern where a large amount of innovation, to the extent of the creation of a new genre, is done by blacks, and then whites add onto that but never produce anything as creative as the earlier works.

You see, you're not including the thousands of black men who were EDM artists that got absolutely no recognition. They are the true pioneers of EDM.

They didn't do shit
Niggers also hate hardstyle which is the only good Euro EDM anyways.

>in American folk music, including rock, blues, jazz

That's a common misconception among musical illiterates. None of those genres are more African than they are European, it's other way around. Jazz and blues are the result of Africans modifying traditionally European styles of music. I already explained this.

I didn't bother mentioning synthpop because nobody would be stupid enough to deny that being a predominantly white genre. Besides, the sound and atmosphere that makes techno what it is comes largely from Kraftwerk rather than synthpop.

>Delia_Derbyshire
2nd this!

Its so fun playing with sound!

BTW- you can download ((FL studio full)) version and then play with it for FREE!

image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html

It what all the EDM guys use in 2018!

Attached: FL STUDIO.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>It what all the EDM guys use in 2018!

no wonder it all sounds the same and sounds so fucking gay. genre died in 2000-2005

theyre right tho

do gay black men think it's the 90s or something, your shtick is over and in no way special anymore
chop off your balls and get yourself a new gender, otherwise nobody's interested in your stupid shit

based

Pic related are the men who invented electronic dance music. Every Detroit techno and early hip hop artist is proud to admit they were copying what Kraftwerk was doing. Listen to this track, you can hear modern house and trance in the synth riffs. It's from 1975. EDM is the work of the Aryan man.
youtube.com/watch?v=M0D7MBBI2Ik

Attached: kraftwerk.jpg (1000x750, 157K)

Hip hop, etc most all music is produced with it!

pretty sure this guy invented electronic dance music

youtube.com/watch?v=a0fkNdPiIL4

what a wrongfag. I fucking hate summer.

Nigs invented the Jews.

WUZ

someone should make a movie about it and call it "hidden faggots."

EDM

>listening to EDM

The mainstream stuff is shit. There's some good tracks out there:
youtube.com/watch?v=-l-Q8NVOmd0

Also, EDM producers coming to nightclubs have much different m/f ratios than rap or more popular genres. There wasn't a single time you couldn't hook up with a qt 3.14 standing by herself by the bar.

Maybe they stopped making good EDM? Tell them to make more good EDM.

Bit trance for my tastes, have some RAC youtube.com/watch?v=KQR1E959Rk8

I'm listening to it. So far so good. I don't listen to this kind that much but the fact I don't makes it sound kickass when I do.

>EDM
well, EDM is fucking gay, so there you have it
There is a lot of badass electronic music out there, but EDM aint it.

Attached: ozora.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Shiieeet

black men are faggots

Bro
This is like the one place on the internet where even the smallest discrepancy with the origin story is enough to get a WE WUZ slapped onto it and give credit to whites
>and they said the gay niggers get a pass on this
And I'll be damned if this isn't the first time where i gotta side with AIDS.
All these dudes are spot on, but it's not as bad as you think. I mean, bro, I'm impressed. You bashed gay niggers on Jow Forums and lost that one hard. Kudos.
>But quick gestalt for you to make you feel better
Yes, gay niggers do get a huge chunk of credit for EDM. But it's not because they invented it.
In fact, the original shit from the guys who created it was kinda underwhelming, even at the time.
>But actually, Germany is home of the true fathers of edm
Yep. Kraftwerk is basically a novelty until you look at how old they are. They formed in 1970, the synthesizer was just a nerd thing. Shit could play only a single note at a time and cost a fuckload.
But those krauts also we're real fucking krauts. As in, they didn't live under Hitler, but their parents did, and they probably loved him because they grew up poor and hungry, and they reached adulthood at the end of the war.
>Anyway
Kraftwerk becomes a massive inspiration for a group of black dudes in Detroit. They absolutely adored them, and found the cheapest shit they could get their hands on that made a sound close to kraftwerk. But this was 1980. By this point, white people and japs had taken the synth to some next level future shit, and the gay niggers sounded (in terms of complexity) like a cheap Casio keyboard. Because thats what they used.

But then they actually did something clever. They didn't try to copy kraftwerk's chords, they copied stoned niggers and sad niggers
>Tldr
>Gay niggers get a pass because they idolized these krauts and creatively used jazz and blues to make something that later became a foundation for multiple EDM subgenres

>niggers tongue my anus.

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-012202.png (1440x2560, 265K)

Detroit Techno fucking rocked. I guess they sucked some brains when they were sucking cocks.

Attached: 1525520210588.jpg (200x218, 14K)

Attached: untitled.png (179x281, 101K)

no shit
old style edm is music based on the rhythmn of fucking an asshole

Not true goy, Gay black men make me lots of shackles

Attached: image.jpg (501x585, 419K)

disco was the predecessor of EDM, which is just synthesized/digitized disco (replacing band instruments with digitized shit)

Funny seeing this thread, been listening to this lately:

youtube.com/watch?v=svJvT6ruolA

I will thanx

Attached: 1523750096959.png (354x286, 28K)

This is the /mu/tard version of electronic music history. The genre is actually not new, at all. It was going on before even Kraftwerk came around with french composers like Pierre Henry and Jean-Jaqures Perrey and with tape editting even before that. Even acid house was first pioneered by an Indian (Ten Ragas to a Disco Beat).

I'm not going to take anything away from the pioneers of detroit, but they are constantly wrongfully portrayed as "inventing" electronic music. Even Kraftwerk are. It has a long history.

>UT99 with instagib
>UT2003 with instagib and low grav
God I fucking miss UT.
Shame the new one never really took off.

Oh man, yeah but you are only delving at the surface, let's start with Elvis for instance...

Attached: 1524270032865.jpg (905x881, 266K)

lol no they didn't

underage

>Pierre Henry
>Jean-Jaqures Perrey
their electronic pioneers wouldnt consider that early stuff dancing music, if thats the case then Dick Hyman and Silver Apples can be thrown into the mix

We should push that niggers invented the tablets of law and the 10 commandments.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM

Bro I wrote my thesis on John Cage and his experimental tape machines

This isn't /mu/ and I really just wanted to laugh at the guy who got Jow Forums to give the gay kangs credit

Attached: 1523669213779.jpg (400x408, 40K)

>Bro I wrote my thesis on John Cage and his experimental tape machines

Woah bro, sorry bro, didn't realize I was dealing with a professional, bro. I'm glad you pointed out how I was wrong at all, bro.

>white men created basketball so why do so many black men dominate it?

Attached: naismith.jpg (412x300, 32K)

Wrong.
Goes back farther than that.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Schaeffer
Shit started in the 40s.
Electronic music goes back another 50 years. All white, of course.

>cuz niggayes be thinking they wan be all up in erybody's boipucci